Bang(Bus)ing The Indies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

"MMMMMM FUCK... Oh yeah, I... MMMMMM... I love being fucked... MMMMM... Fucked up my fat fucking ass... AHHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK..." She gasped out, still watching with her eyes mostly locked down to see that big dick she's already very familiar with driving down into her plump butt cheeks to keep them rippling. Just a brief glance upward at the handsome, smirking face of her co-star as he was clearly packing energy to spare to give her more of a pounding. His body looking like only now starting to noticeably sweat compared to the complete mess including her soaked through hair that she was in. "MMMMMMM SHIT... Just n-never... OOOOOOH FUCK! AHHHH SHIT!! Never this f-fucking big before... MMMMM!! Or deep in my fucking ass! MMMM!" She admitted to further insult not just past lovers, but her current long-term boyfriend as well. To her own credit, she wasn't even hissing out in pain once from the vast size drilling her as his pumps picked up the pace a bit more than they, but mostly just him, was more used to the snug grip that was all around his member. Showing indeed that this was far from her first time engaging in anal action. Just never quite getting as much pleasure from her rear tunnel being used as she was right now.

Once again, the wicked clapping sound of her huge cheeks hitting off of his body was heard when he plunged down and sent his balls smacking into her as went deep into that tight anal passage of hers. Grunting himself in pleasure as he enjoyed the fantastic feeling of her snug walls gripping his size as he worked up and down. Not caring at all that his position of lifting up and down, let alone being naked, would easily mean that any pedestrian walking along and peering into the van would know he was getting his freak on. Smiling away as he moaned and stuffed that big cock into one of the thickest asses in not just the independent scene, but all of pro wrestling. Best of all, this current butt fucking topping off completing the hat trick of having been balls deep in all of her stunning holes over the course of this bang in the infamous Bus.

"MMMMMM FUUUUUUCK..." Mandy groaned, watching as he pulled out slowly from her ass so he, and the recording camera, could enjoy the moment of her asshole being left gaping before it closed up. "Don't stop yet, stud... Make this fucking slut feel it..." She begged, licking her lips as she pushed up from the van's seats.

"If you want it? Be a real bitch and come get it!" Dirty said, sneaking in a slap onto her rump himself when Steel moved off. "Ride my man's dick with that fat, thicc fucking ass of yours and show us how a slut really works a big fucking cock!"

"Fuck yeah..." Leon said, not even waiting until Tyler was fully laying down on the floor before she moved down and swung a leg over his crotch.

Reaching back, she all too easily lined his fat, familiar cock up with her juicy cheeks as she pushed down and took that rod into her asshole to make them both moan. A couple shifts back to roll her cheeks, grinding down before she placed her hands on his chest. Shifting herself up and down, starting to bounce and quickly making that loud clap ring out as she made her booty smack and strike his toned frame. Yet again without even touching her own pussy she was moaning out as she worked that sweat dripping frame along that lengthy cock. Finding the lusty energy needed to deliver a pleasurable ride despite having taken a mind blowing orgasm almost a half hour ago. The impressive stamina appreciated by the hunk she was now mounted on top of as her tight back passage made him moan out as he laid back and happily took it. Not even needing to see the act itself to enjoy the snugness clamped around his prick.

"MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK!! OOOOOOOOOH SHIT!! BIG FUCKING COCK... UHHHHH!! DEEP IN MY SLUTTY FUCKING ASS!! MMMMM!! I FUCKING LOVE IT!! FUCK!!" She groaned out, smacking that wide, fantastic ass up and down to smoothly take it deep with ease up into her tightest of holes. Showing off that thickness from her Puerto Rican and Cuban descent as the flesh of her cheeks bounced like crazy no matter if she was shifting up or driving straight down to stuff her backside full with meaty, white dick. Her long raven-coloured hair managing to sway behind her but sending drops of sweat flying from the flowing as she shifted her frame up and down with an energy even veteran pornstars would struggle to keep up. "OOOOOOOH FUUUUUCK!! GOD I'M SO FUCKING WET! MMMMM!! I'VE NEVER... FUCK!! GOTTEN THIS FUCKING HORNY OVER... UHHHHH!! GETTING MY FAT FUCKING ASS FUCKED BEFORE! OH FUCK!!" She admitted and not caring how further slutty and shameful the confession left her. Driving herself and all her plentiful booty sharply up and down as she went at him with a swift and steady pace. The attention being all on her ass as she kept herself being filled up to a limit she never knew she had before. So even those huge tits, jiggling away as rocked up and down, were for once not getting the full focus at least for the moment.

"A filthy fucking slut like you has just never had the right dick before!" Dirty said, again reaching in to spank her ass as she worked it up and down to fuck that thick dick. Making her gaze over the shoulder with a lick of her lips like it was a challenge to get another strike onto her while she fucked another man. Getting just that with another sharp slap to that rump, making her jiggle again as she groaned and kept on driving up and down like a woman possessed. "Wasting your time in a fucking wrestling ring instead of making a killing in porn! So keep that fat fucking ass moving! Make up the lost time for taking Clotheslines instead of taking some dick!" He mocked her, shifting back so he could capture the full sight of her body bouncing away with that ass clapping down hard and swiftly over and over. Stuffing that dick in as far as the position allowed so only an inch or less was left out of her each time she dropped down and those glutes slammed down to make the sound ring out around the still driving fan.

"MMMMM FUCK YES!! MMMMM!! I'M A FAT ASS FUCKING BITCH!! A THICK FUCKING SLUT!! MMMMMM... WHO FUCKING LOVES A BIG... FAT... FUCKING DICK... DEEP IN HER FUCKING ASS!! MMMMM!!" She groaned out as she changed tactics. Leaning forward as she pressed her body and her big tits into the toned chest of her co-star while spreading her legs out for an angle. Tapping into her skills from her modelling and dancing days as she started to slam her ass up and down almost like she was twerking. Keeping herself and the stud underneath her moaning out as she used the new position to keep smoothly and with stiff speed fuck herself on that rock hard shaft. "MMMMMM SHIT!! FUCK!! FUCK!! OH YESSSSSSSSS... MMMMM!! FUCKING SLUT... I'M A FUCKING BITCH!! BUTT FUCKING WHORE! MMMMM FUCK!!" She yelled out as she tossed her hair back again to send more sweat flying but bothering neither the camera filming this lewd action or the lucky, hung stud she's bouncing away on. She was far from caring about this being another round of bareback sex either as she hissed out in delight. Leaving juices dripping from her slot onto his crotch as she hammered herself up and down on that cock she's not just very familiar with, but acting quite addicted to.

"MMMMM!! God fucking damn I love my fucking job! MMMMM!!" Tyler just grinned, once again showing the supreme skill and long term endurance that only a veteran pornstar could as he handled a red hot ride by a horny, exotic beauty. Only just hitting now a noticeable covering of sweat over his body but nothing compared to the intense state of being drenched the beauty mounted on top of him is in. No wonder that he was just laying back, his head all too casually in his hands as he watched the wrestler bounce away and make him moan from the deep jolts up and down. "AHHHHH... I might even become... MMMMM... A fucking fan of wrestling after this! Well, maybe... MMMMM..." He joked as he enjoyed looking over and seeing her butt bounce away as she moved up and down to fuck herself on his meaty inches. Helping himself to spank that ample rear as she worked away on him and he got the bonus treat of those huge breasts of her sliding against his toned chest from how she was pinning onto him.

"Hey, slut! Turn around on his fucking dick." Dirty ordered, with a clear perverted smile in his voice even with being behind the camera. "Can't let my fucking main man here get lazy on the job!"

"Works for me!" Tyler laughed as Mandy, with a groan dismounted his dick just so she could turn around. Leaning back with her arms and planting her legs either side of him for a squat but with upper body arched back so those big tits were sticking out. Allowing him to reach down, pushing his prick back into her ass before he grabbed her waist for full support. "Let's see what our slut can handle!"

Once again, before the stunning female wrestler could get to work she left howling out in delight when that lengthy rod was slammed hard up into her backside. No holding back here as he completely went wild on her like he was attempting to resize her back passage for good. His crotch smacking off her thick cheeks and his balls connecting off of her as he pumped in hard and deep. Leaving her squirming in his grip as her head tilted back. That stunning bounce returning as the treat of seeing her tits jiggling away was once again seen as her already sweat coated body jolted in response to those hard, hammering pumps. Even after the well over an hour he's spent using and enjoying her body appeared to be a pace even harder and faster than before during this sinful van ride.

"HOLY FUCK!! FUCKING SHIT!! AHHHHH!! HOLY FUUUUUUUUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Screaming out in delight, the gorgeous member of The Allure duo in ROH couldn't stop herself from clamping a hand onto her dripping wet twat as she used his grip holding her up in place to her own wicked advantage. Allowing her to furiously rub away at her slot as she panted out and struggled to even keep her head up and stare down at the camera filming the butt fucking she was enduring. Not able to even see it herself from the angle of her body but easily feeling every hard, rapid thrust she was getting. "YES! FUCKING TAKE ME! USE ME!! UHHHHH!! LIKE I'M A FUCKING FAT ASSED FUCKING SLUT!!! MMMMM!! DIRTY COCK TAKING WHORE!! AHHHHHHH FUCK!!" She loudly groaned out. So perhaps that even with the engine going and the van driving, if they came to a stop the sounds of shameless fucking going on would still easily be heard even with them being down under the view line of the windows.

"MMMMM! No... AHHHHH... Fucking problem there, bitch! AHHHHH FUCK..." Steel was grunting now, put through his paces with such a wild, horny beauty that truthfully he and his fat pounding dick played a major hand in causing her. Some good dick and hot action turning her from a reluctant beauty into a horny slut desperate for her fat ass to be fucked hard and fast. Focusing just on driving his prick up deep into those fleshy cheeks, keeping them clapping like a rapid fire gun going off as he worked straight upward. Crashing into that rear over and over and keeping her upright and in position while he let her rub away at her pussy. "MMMMM... Fucking take it! Fucking hot... AHHHH... Thicc fucking slut! MMMMM!!" He groaned out, still grinning as he was loving her curvy, juicy frame just as much now as he did when he first laid eyes on her. Even better for him considering that he was getting paid to pound the shit out of her and that stunning rump, just like she was getting a big payday to be a porno whore for a day and taking this world class pounding.

"AHHHHH GOD!! FUCK!! FUCKING... FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK!!" Her head tossed her hair back again, for more sweat to fly around as she stared down like she was gazing through her own soaked body. Her juices dripping down those thick thighs all the way onto the van floor as well as landing on the stud underneath her. Keeping her fingers rapidly sliding back and forth to drive herself towards another huge peak. "UUUUUUHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH SHIT!! FUCK!! FUCKING FUCK!!" She groaned out as her eyes were again rolling back, lost in the moment and barely registering there was a camera down between her spread legs filming the whole ordeal from her big booty being fucked to her almost possessed way of self pleasuring she was doing.

Once again, just like before, the hunk underneath her could tell when a stunning babe was about to hit a legit, and far from the usual faked in porn, orgasm. So he applied the same tactic as the last time of just going to town on her snug backdoor. Slamming her hips down onto his prick as he started to rapidly piston back and forth, leaving her squirming on his lap as she screamed out. That constant clapping of her thicc cheeks into his crotch almost sounding like one constant noise rather than several after the other. All accompanied by his own grunts as sweat rolled off his toned frame, just not nearly at the rainfall-like level the co-star mounted on top of him is going through as she jolted on his pole. Keeping the grip of her waist so her body was still arched up and her big titties bounced away that a video clip alone of them would be more than enough to get plenty of cash back in return for the payout they're giving her.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" She yelled again as her head snapped back and her tongue flicked out. Another intense, hard orgasm that left her squirting out across the floor of the van. Almost hitting the camera filming her as the other pervert laughed out and dodged to the side. Able to keep recording one of the hottest women in all of professional wrestling reduced to such a cumming, quivering mess for the world to see. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AHHHHHHHHHH!!" Leon moan loudly and without shame. Far from her first anal action, but the only time so far in her life that she got her butt fucked and came from it. Feeling the difference between regular sex and getting nailed by a pornstar pro who has banged countless women. Getting to take every moment of it as well as the hunk under her kept slamming home into that ass, groaning himself from her back passage tightening around his member as he managed to hold off and fuck her through a speak even stronger than the first squirting one he'd already given her today.

Gasping, if it wasn't for the hold on her waist Mandy would have likely collapsed down from exhaustion as her hand finally fell away from her pussy. But even then, she didn't get too much of a chance to relax or recover as she was forced to kneel as Tyler had to squat with the height of the van. Holding her hair with one hand so she gazed up with a lusty, smouldering look as she pressed her lips together.

Soon rewarded for all her efforts as he grunted, blasting those stunning features with his thick cum. The money shot captured on camera with a nice close up as the ropes of white seed stood out sinfully on the dark toned skin of her face. Having closed her eyes anyway to take the load but luckily so as the first shot went high up onto the forehead over her eye and the lid. Stroking off as his spunk coated across her cheeks, nose, lips and chin. A little bit catching into the dark hair at the side of her face and the couple loose strands stuck to her cheeks from all the sweat. A more than generous amount of jizz, as expected from a veteran of porn, so that by the time he finally stroked out the last drips to flick down onto her there was a bit of jizz dripping down onto those big, heaving titties of hers.

"Fuck!!" Tyler laughed, moving back as he sat on the couch. "Fuck me! You got me all fucking worked up! Ain't blown a load like that in a couple months!"

"Mmmmm... Lucky me..." Mandy groaned, reaching up to wipe away the spunk from her eye so she could look up, seeing the camera pointed right at her. Hesitating for a second before just shrugging her shoulders and popping the finger into her mouth. Sucking it clean with a groan to taste a pornstar's seed which was already covering her face. "Fuck... Fuck that was something else... I'm gonna need another few minutes..." She said, brushing her hair back as her chest heaved for air.

"Yeah yeah, you've earned it I guess! Proved how much of a fucking slut you really are!" Dirty said from behind the camera. "I mean, damn! You're in the wrong fucking career with a body like that, and able to fuck like that..." He stated the obvious before glancing back to the Driver. "Yo, man! Take us over to the spot, you know." He said, as the man behind the wheel just again raised a hand to confirm the change of route from just circling around random blocks to pass the time and keep driving.

"So, say Mandy... Since we got some time to kill..." One said, still looking down at her though the camera. "Want to earn another bonus?" He said, not letting her know that the previous 'tip' she got had already been snatched from her.

"I'm listening..." Mandy purred seductively, still with spunk over her face as he took advantage of her still being in a heightened state of lust from two powerful orgasms.

"Well, we didn't get to see those big, fat fucking juicy titties of yours in action." He stated as he used one hand to reach into his pocket and he pulled out a wad of notes to show them off to her and to the camera. "So, and usually I don't actually do this... But since you're so down the fuck? How about one grand extra on top of everything else? One last fuck with those big funbags of your slutty self around my fucking dick this time.

"Hmmmm..." Leon mulled over the offer, giving the impression that maybe the guy behind the camera wasn't quite as studly as the man she'd just been fucked silly by. "Fuck it, whatever." She all too eagerly agreed, snatching the money out of his hand. "More money for me the better, right?" She said, dropping the notes into her handbag again.

"Fuck yes!!" Dirty almost cackled, like usually that offer never works as he moved over and now sat on the back seats. Still filming as he got a perfect Point of View shot as Mandy moved to kneel in front of him. Not even bothering to try and wipe off all the cum that was still over her face as she unzipped his shorts and lowered them. A cock that was rock hard and actually impressive in size, above average but nothing compared to the fat, long dick she'd just taken into all of her holes. However, as she was distracted by this latest task she never even noticed that Tyler who had moved off the seats faking like he was just dressing himself was also helping himself to fish out that stack of case from her handbag to once again rob her of a 'well earned' bonus.

Mandy simply popped his cock between her plump lips. Staring up into the lens knowing full well she was still being filmed as she slurped loudly and without any shame on her second cock of the day. Able to push her mouth right down into his base this time, making him sigh in pleasure as she started to bob. That lusty glare up at him coupled with the cum from a pornstar coating her as she sucked him off with a smooth, steady pace. Groaning around his meat and doing so hands free as her fingers just rested on his thighs. Already her long dark hair starting to sway as she went to work and moved that wet, soothing and now certified slutty mouth along another dick of a man who is basically a stranger to her.

"MMMMM... AHHHHH... Ah fuck yeah! That's... MMMMM!! Fucking good shit! FUCK!! Nice and fucking wet!" Dirty moaned out, giving more running commentary but this of himself getting blown as she took his prick nice and deep into her mouth. Almost going in completely but holding back, making sure to not accidentally smear off the spunk branding her face onto him. Keeping her lips sealed tightly around his inches as she slurped up and down and making him groan out. "MMMMM... And you're a quick fucking learner too! MMMMM... A slut like you needs to change careers ASAP!" He back handedly told her between his loud groans as he noted how she was now actively using her hands to brush her long hair back out of the way so he, and the camera filming her, got that clear view of her once again willingly cheating on her boyfriend with another man. Even after having done so with a stud who got to hammer all of her holes.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers