Bang(Bus)ing The Indies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhlllrrrppp... Mmmmmm! Hmmmmmphhh..." Spit was once again starting to seep past her lips from the repeated motion as the ROH starlet slurped up and down on a cock that while impressively sized was no problem for her to deeply suck on. Even able to run her tongue along the underside and flick up at as it passed back and forth between her pouty, stained with spunk lips. The saliva drooling down managing to not dislodge the cum on her chin so that the full, filthy sight of her painted face was there to be seen. "Mmmmm! Hmmmm... Hmmmmphh! Shhhhrrrlllpp..." She sucked away for another steady round of sucks, looking like she was made for porn once again with how easily she was taking this dick in and out of her talented, warm and wet mouth. Let alone still having the energy to blow him after this well over an hour session of sin and sex she'd been paid to take part in. Eventually leaning back and pulling off with a groan as if to say she was just as happy with the taste of him as she was the fatter, longer dick earlier on. Spitting down onto him before swatting her tongue at the tip as she stared up again with another slutty look. Like indeed two hard orgasms still wasn't enough for this seemingly newly awakened whore.

"Come on, you dirty fucking bastard! Come and fuck these big fucking slutty tits of mine!" Leon demanded but got the next part of this deal started herself as she shifted in closer. Using her hands to press those ripe, juicy breasts of hers against his cock to make him moan even louder than he'd been deep in her oral hole. Showing already that she wasn't a stranger to putting her fantastic rack to good use to pleasure a man as she began to pump. "Mmmmmm fuck... Yeah, you fucking like that? Like these fat fucking tits, fucking your fucking dick, huh? Mmmmm... Making be a dirty fucking bitch for your dick, right? Yeah, you fucking love this!" She purred like a true porno pro. Sliding her titties up and down his cock and the size of them meaning that his dick was barely seen trapped between her mounds. Just the tip and the top slit able to poke out from that deep cleavage as she worked him over with those sweat-coated boobs.

"Yeah, gonna make you fucking cum buckets with my slutty, big tits!" She grinned wickedly as the Exotic Goddess made her rack slap down into his crotch when she brought them down. Her mounds easily and wildly rippling even in the grip of her hands so that there was still a way to enjoy the very ample bounce her thickly curved frame possessed even with this position. "Mmmmm... Feels fucking good to me! Like I'm a filthy slut... A cum craving bitch! Fucking a dick with my fat, slutty fucking tits!" She kept the dirty talk going with a sinful tone alone that would make a normal man, wrestling fan or otherwise, cum within seconds. She wasn't exactly acting like she was being paid by the hour here either as she firmly and swiftly pumped her boobs right up and down on his pole. Fucking his cock with just as much skill as she'd down when she was taking dick into any of her holes during this sex tape in the moving van.

Well aware of the fact she was being recorded fucking a man's cock with her stunning, dark toned body as she stared up with lust at the camera. Making sure the glimpses of his white dick popping out from her mounds as seen as she shifted those mountains of hers up and down on his pole. "Oh yeah, you gonna fucking cum, huh babe? Huh? Gonna blow a hot, fat fucking load all over me and these dirty fucking tits, right?" She grinned again like she loved the sound of that, even with another man's load already staining her features. "Yeah, give me that fucking spunk, babe! I want it all over these juicy, thick fucking tits you and that stud who just fucked me all have been staring at all fucking day... I wanna get fucking painted in your fucking load!" She purred as she moved her rack quickly and smoothly up and down, leaving the bottom of her big mounds smacking off his crotch whenever she drove down. Groaning herself a bit as even with his size not being the biggest she's fucked today she was still getting a thrill from pleasuring a man with her own bust.

"FUCK!! SHIT!! Here it fucking cums, bitch!!" He was able to warn as he pulled out from her tits as she, showing again how far from novice she is at tit fucking, cupped her breasts to push them together and up to offer up a target for him. Stroking off with one hand and using the camera with the other to keep aiming down to record another money shot without her even known she'd been scammed to do this one for free. Grunting as he started shooting a nicely sized load out, sending shots of seed across her heaving, dark skinned tits so once more just like her already glazed facial features all that cum stood out sinfully on her mounds. Leaving her purring as the jizz dripped down not just the front to stain over her fingers but down into the deep cleavage she was making. Leaving her plastered over her chest and that face from two different loads, and all in all leaving her looking like a well fucked, filthy whore as she grinned up at the camera and took the cameraman's load.

"Yeah, I'm a real fucking dirty bitch now, aren't I?" Mandy smirked, sitting back on her knees as she looked over the mess over her breasts.

"I mean, you said it! Not just me!" Dirty said with a laugh, stuffing his spent dick back in his pants as Tyler, motioning with a pat to his own pocket now that he was fully dressed, showed he'd secured back the money so she while getting paid for all of this, wasn't getting that extra grand bonus.

"Oh yeah, one red hot fucking wild and slutty bitch! I fucking loved it!" Tyler said with a smile. "Those juicy fucking curves, those tight hot holes. Damn, you need to match the switch over to our business right away and make a killing."

"Well, no offence boys but I'm here to get my own payday. And I think I fucking earned what we agreed to, right?" Leon said, as after the high of her orgasms has now warn off she's gotten a bit more composed to remember who she is. Even after willingly fucking on camera.

"Yeah yeah, the deal is a deal. We'll transfer the cash over by the end of the day. Got my word on that." Dirty One said like he was a little pissed that she wasn't staying in a fully cock-drunk state. "OK, that's us then. You got what you want, and we got what we do. Hey, we at the spot now or what?" He said, looking to the Driver.

Just giving a wave and point of a finger, the Driver made a turn and pulled into a more secluded street but still far from where they'd originally picked her up at. Pulling up at the side of the road.

"Thank God, I need some fucking air after all of that." Mandy said, taking advantage of Steel opening up the door but not knowing it wasn't exactly to be a gentleman as she stepped down." Hey, can you guys pass me a fucking towel?" She said, looking back but only to have her handbag tossed out for to catch. "Hey, I didn't say my bag! I said... HEY! Where's the other money you fucking gave me??" She said, seeing that the extra grand wasn't there.

Before she could get back in, suddenly Tyler tossed the rest of her clothes into her to make her have to grab them before Dirty slammed the door shut. Mandy screaming in anger as she'd been left naked, cum-coated and now ditched in public after being fucked. Clearly not thinking she'd be getting the same treatment as any other usual babe who takes a ride on this infamous Bus gets. A true 'Hit and Run' as after tapping her, she's been dropped off and left as the van speeds off away from the street with her yelling in the distance now.

"And another fucking fine day's work for the boys on the Bus!" Dirty said with a proud laugh as he took his hand out and extended it to fist bump Tyler. "Now give me my fucking money back. I ain't paying you extra for all that shit." He motioned as the other man smirked and took out the notes and popped them into that hand.

"Works for me! I got my payday and them some with all those thicc fucking curves that bitch had. Holy shit the bounce on that bitch was fucking amazing!" Steel said as he sat back.

"I meant all the money, jackass!" One demanded as Tyler chuckled, giving back the last note. "Yeah, nice try... But yeah, that bitch would be fucking amazing if she made the switch. But whatever. Ya win some, ya lose some and ya sometimes fuck some." Dirty said. "Now we'll see if all the cash we're paying this slut will be worth it. Now let's get fucking out of here. I gotta get back to the fucking office and check my messages."

"What, more hot wrestling chicks needing some dick?" Steel said with a grin. "If so, I think I can find some spare time to work with."

"Eh we'll fucking see. Maybe this vid will spark some interest. Where there's cash, there's always gonna be bitches wanting to fuck. I just hope they're all as fucking easy, and maybe even more dumb, than that slut was! But now? We're done here! Say bye, Driver!" He said, scanning to the front seat but only getting a brief thumbs up from the man driving the famous van. "Fucking love that guy! Peace!" Dirty said, before the video ended with the standard post film copyright text and production notes.

* * *

I am not currently accepting ideas, suggestions or requests for stories to do in the future. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through my profile page. Thanks for reading!