Banging Around the House

Story Info
Housesitting, the hot fun never stops for Cam and Charlotte.
9.9k words
4.68
21.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story as a fun, lusty romance. So, word of warning: This story is loaded with lots of hot sex, so if that's not your thing...

*****

With my parents off to Europe for a few weeks, they've asked me to come home to babysit their pampered Persian, Princess, water their plants, get their mail, and keep an eye on the place.

As I walk around the house where I grew up, I grin as I start to remember the fantasies I've had about getting it on in here since I was in my teens. Of course, number one on the list has to be getting naked with my boyfriend in their big king-size bed.

There's just something so kinky about the idea of getting it on with my man in my parent's pristine white canopied bed. I can feel heat pooling between my legs just imagining how hot it would be, especially if he were to tie me spread-eagle to the bedposts and get me screaming his name.

By the time my gorgeous boyfriend Cam knocks on the door, my nipples are so hard they're standing at attention, just thinking about all the naughty stuff I plan to get up to with him. This is going to be a fun couple of weeks, acting out my kinkiest fantasies in every corner of the house with my big hard man.

And I don't waste any time, the moment he smiles and says, "Hi," I surprise him when I grab him by his shirt collar, tug him inside, sink my tongue into his mouth and nearly kiss his face off, making him drop the bag of groceries he's carrying in with two heavy thuds.

Cam blinks and staggers back for a second. Finally he laughs and says, "Wow, looks like somebody's happy to see me."

My grin is pure evil as I tell him, "You have no idea."

Eager to get things going, I've barely got the front door closed and locked when I start unbuttoning his shirt, kissing and licking and softly moaning as I make my way down over his washboard abs to the fly of his jeans. Anxiously grinning as I unbutton and unzip him, my smile goes from ear to ear when I see that his cock's already straining against his boxers, nice and hard, just the way I want him.

Hungry for a taste, I push his jeans and boxers down to ankles, and drop to my knees, laughing as I get smacked in the face with the thing, he's just so big. Cam just groans and fists my long blonde hair in his hands and says, "Fuck me, what a way to say hello."

"Soon, baby," I assure him, smiling up into his eyes as I circle his long, hard shaft in my hand, groaning at the taste of him as I slowly slide my tongue over his silken flesh from root to tip. "Mmmm," I moan, sinking him deep into my mouth and sucking him good and hard, blown away by the salty-sweetness of him, especially fresh from the shower, and still a little damp.

I know one thing, this is going to be the best two weeks of my life, seeing as Cam and I have taken a few weeks holiday just to kick around the city, or maybe even just this house, if it's going to be this much kinky fun.

The way he grasps my head and begins to fuck my mouth, pumping his hips, groaning and grunting as I nearly suck his cock off, has my pussy flooding my panties, I want him inside me so bad. Though I'm enjoying giving him head, knowing that he loves it as much as I do, what I really need is to get this bad boy into my parent's bed, so I can really get us off.

When I finally pull back, and wipe away the long stream of saliva linking my mouth to his cock, I smile up into the blissed out look in his eyes and tell him, "Why don't we finish this in bed, and you can even tie me up if you want to."

His green eyes flare as he shakes his head. "Fuck, am I ever glad I offered to help you housesit. I've never seen this wild side of you before, and I've got to say I'm really enjoying it."

As I watch him eagerly kick off his jeans and toss aside his shirt, I roll my eyes at how hot he is; tall, sandy-haired, lean, with a nice broad chest, thickly muscled thighs and a cock worthy of a porn star, it's just so long and thick and hard, I can hardly believe he's all mine. And lucky me, I get to play with him for two whole weeks, hopefully pretty much non-stop.

Upstairs, once we've reached my parent's bedroom, he nods looking impressed as he glances around. It's such a beautiful stately room, with a massive mahogany four poster at the center and the rest all done up in tasteful shades of white. And it's got the perfect view, overlooking the lush green garden and kidney-shaped pool just below us outside the window. But I'm pretty sure it's never experienced what we're about to do in here.

Smiling into my big blue eyes, Cam reaches for the hem of my white sundress and tells me, "Think it's time we got this dress off you, if we're going to do this right." I smile when he rolls his eyes and groans once he sees that I'm braless, and now just in tiny white lace panties, with my big girls heaving. Eager for a feel, he cups the twins in his palms, rolling my nipples between his fingers, getting them even harder as he gives them each a few sharp little tugs.

And once he's dropped his head and kissed me till my head's spinning, he lifts me off my feet and into his big strong arms like I don't weigh a thing.

The moment he sets me on the edge of the bed, I heave an elated sigh as he drops to his knees and looks straight into my eyes. And as slips his hands into my panties and slowly and deliberately slides them down over my thighs and right off my feet, dropping hot open mouth kisses along my legs all the way down to my toes, I start to shiver, because I know what's coming next - me! And when he parts my thighs, dives in and begins to make sweet, sweet love to my pussy, every inch of me quivering, I just roll my eyes and spread my legs even wider to give him the room he needs to really get in there and get me whimpering and get me off.

And lordy, as I dig my nails into his shoulders and start to moan, it strikes me that what he can do with his tongue, ought to be illegal. He's got my poor pussy tingling so hard, I swear I can feel it all the way to my freaking teeth. And I'm so ready to come, I can hardly see straight, much less think.

"Damn, you're sweet, Charlotte," he murmurs as he lashes his tongue across me over and over again, feasting on my aching cunt like it's the best thing he's ever tasted. "I can never get enough of you, you just taste so good."

Then when he does that thing, that he does so well, suckling my clit between his lips while circling it with his tongue, I'm gone, so fucking gone. Every inch of me is shivering as I throw back my head and cry out, "Oh, fuck me, yesss!" And I come so hard I just can't stop shaking, or stop flooding his mouth.

But even as I fall to pieces, Cam doesn't let up, and now he's pushing two fingers inside me and finger-fucking me into coming the hardest I've ever come in my entire freaking life. "Oooh, yesss, yesss, yesss, Cam, yesss!" I scream, really digging my nails into him now, sure that I'm leaving marks on his gorgeous body, but not really caring, he's making me so crazy.

And it doesn't matter how loud I scream, seeing as the house is sitting on three acres of land in the middle of nowhere, I know that the only ones that can hear what he's doing to me is the two of us. And maybe the cat.

Finally, when I feel ready to collapse, I fall onto my back, shamelessly quaking from head to toe. And watch as Cam stands up and starts to stroke his cock in his hand, leering at me like he plans to fuck my brains out. And as weak and mind-blown as I am, I'd be thrilled to let him do just that. Hell, I've got so many other organs, why do I need a brain, especially at a time like this. But damn he looks hot, stroking all that long, hard man-meat in his hand, with his chest heaving and eyes dark as coal. I've never seen him so aroused and ready to pounce.

"Fuck," he mutters, shaking his head. "I don't think I've ever been this hard for you."

I've got to say the way his cock looks right now, all swollen and angry and red, like it can hardly wait to be buried deep in my cunt where it'll savage my poor pussy till he's got me screaming his name like a mad woman, I have to agree. I've never seen anything as scary-hot as my man with his nostrils flaring, jaw clenched, desperately stroking his rock hard cock, just itching to fuck me raw.

But when he glances up on the bed and notices the bag of goodies I picked up for us from the sex shop on my way over here, his smile widens as he says, "Now what have we got here?"

Digging into the bag, he quickly finds the soft black velvet ropes, and nods his head, looking pleased that he'll actually be able to tie me up, though we've never dabbled in anything like this before. "Wow, judging by what's in this bag, looks like we're really going to have some fun for these next two weeks, huh?"

And before I can even think straight, he's got my wrists tied to the two top posts and he's sucking my tits like a man possessed. And fuck me, I can't believe how fucking hot it feels to be tied up in my parent's bed, being ravaged by the hottest stud on the entire planet, and coming insanely hard all over again as he works my body into a quivering, mindless mess.

It feels like my poor cunt's flooded and my tits are on fire, he's got me so out of my mind, and I'm just hoping I don't pass out before he's done, because I don't want to miss a thing.

"Have I told you how much I love your tits?" he asks, grazing them with his teeth. He lets out a groan as he sucks them one after the other deep into the heat of his mouth, twirling each diamond hard nipple around his tongue, while sliding a finger into my tingling pussy, making it clench wickedly hard, nearly begging to be fucked.

And I lick my lips from the erotic sensation of his pre-come dripping from his cock onto my thighs. He's so stoked to get inside me, I can hardly catch my breath he's got me so wound up for what's yet to come.

Finally, he looks down at me and shakes his head. "Just look at you, so sexy, and aching to be fucked. If I were you, I'd be afraid of what I'm about to do to you." And the way he's jacking his big fat cock in his hand, all I know is that he's about to give me the ride of my fucking life, and my hearts nearly pounding out of my chest, I'm so anxious.

When he gets between my legs, clutches my ass in his big strong hands and squeezes, I cringe with embarrassment from the squelching noises I'm making down there, he's gotten me so wet it sounds like my pussy's practically screaming for his cock.

"Damn, Charlotte, I don't think I'll be able to go slow. I've never seen you looking so hot, with your hair spread across the pillow, hands tied, your tits heaving and your pussy so wet I can see it shimmering, and just begging to be filled."

"Then don't hold back," I tell him, gasping and nearly out of my mind with the need to be taken and taken hard. "Just fuck me, Cam, fuck me hard."

He chuckles as he fists his cock, nudging at my pussy. "I can hardly believe this is you, you're usually so quiet. But I gotta say, I love seeing you like this, so eager and so willing. And now I can hardly wait to ravage your sweet little body."

And the moment I feel his fat cockhead start to push inside me, it just feels so good that my eyes drift shut and I let out a shuddering sigh. "Oh, yesss," I hiss as he starts to stretch me inside to take him, pushing in deeper and deeper with every thrust of his hips. "Oh, damn, Cam, you just feel so good."

"And so do you," he murmurs, "so good." My breath catches in my throat as he slides all that long hard, man-meat deep into my throbbing pussy, till I'm wincing with the slight sting, yet totally overwhelmed at the glorious feel of my man totally consuming my body with his.

As he works my pussy in a nice steady rhythm, I can see from the look of concentration on his face as he clutches my hips in a death grip, tunneling and out of me, hard and fast, that he's as lost in the feel of us as I am. Relentlessly pounding his rock hard cock in and out of me, over and over again, grunting and growling as he goes deeper than I thought he could even go, I'm so swept away at the feel of him taking me like this, it's like I've been transported to the most heavenly place on earth - like I'm in fucking Nirvana.

Lifting my gaze to the white canopy over our heads, I honestly had no idea it would feel this amazing to be using my parent's bed to satisfy one of my kinkiest fantasies.

Cam locks eyes with me, with sweat dripping down his face. And as he really begins to fuck me savagely hard, my heart's pounding like a drum, and every inch of me is tingling, and I'm as lost as he is, and just wish it never had to end. It just feels so incredible to see him lose himself in me like this.

The way he uses his thumb to circle my clit and shifts his hips to hit me right where I need him most, I'm soon screaming his name all over again and gasping for every breath as he pounds my cunt like an absolute fiend.

Then suddenly he freezes in place, slams his eyes shut and groans. And I can feel him shooting deep inside me as he climaxes, pulsing over and over, filling me up to overflowing as I come, too, contracting around his cock harder than I know I've ever come in my life.

Fuck, all I know is it's never been this hot before between us, and to think we've got two whole weeks ahead of us for even more kinky fun and games. And the way we're fighting to breathe has got me wondering if we'll even survive it.

Throwing back his head, Cam lets out a deep satisfied growl as he slams into me one last time, giving me every last drop he has, muttering, "Damn, baby, I just never knew it could be this good. Fuck, what a ride."

As he unties my wrists and presses grateful kisses to my lips, tits and finally my still tingling pussy, all I do is sigh. I'm just so wiped out and overwhelmed, that I can barely speak.

And the whole thing is just so intense, and we're both so serious that I manage to break the tension when I finally laugh, and playfully wiggle my eyebrows, looking into his eyes, while letting him know how hot I thought it was. And he laughs, too, happily grinning as he tugs me into his arms.

Wow, what a way to start off our two weeks together, with one hell of a bang!

Then I wince when I realize there's a big damp spot beneath me, knowing that we've both come so hard we've nearly flooded the bed. But I sure won't mind cleaning it up when he's got me feeling more elated than I've ever felt. And I still can't believe that all it took was letting loose in my parent's bed.

Finally, Cam, on his back, with his chest heaving hard, staring up at the white canopy over our heads, reaches for my hand and lifts it to his lips, pressing a kiss to my palm. "Damn, I still can't believe this." Turning his head, he smiles into my eyes. "So, are you planning to keep this up for the next two weeks?"

I grin. "You bet I am."

He blows out a breath, and chuckles. "Then I can hardly wait to see what else you've got in mind."

Now that I'm home, and we've got the house all to ourselves, there are just so many things I've always wanted to try and in so many places. But I decide it'll be more fun to surprise him than to tell him what he's got to look forward to.

Finally, when we can both manage to draw air into our lungs again, I take him by the hand and walk him into my parent's stunning ensuite white-tiled bathroom so we can clean up in the shower. And of course, once I've got him all squeaky clean, no surprise, his cock is hard as a brick. No doubt with how I've been running my hands and tongue over every inch of him from his hair to his toes, paying extra attention to what lies in between, careful to give his nice long tool and heavy balls the extra pampering they deserve.

I grin at the marvel of his manhood standing proudly erect as the water pelts down on us. Then tugging down his head I sink my tongue into his mouth and nearly kiss him senseless as I circle him in my hand and begin to stroke him up and down, so glad to have him sharing this with me.

More than willing to join in the fun, Cam returns the favor and slips a finger into my pussy and gets me even wetter than the shower with a crazy-hot little finger fuck.

Then his grin turns wicked as he spies the granite bench at one end of the shower, and I start to shiver, knowing just what he's got in mind.

And once he's seated, he picks me up around the waist and sets me onto my knees, till he's got me straddling his thighs, right where he wants me.

My eyes instantly roll back in my head as I feel his thick cockhead pushing past my pussy lips and slowly filling me up. And soon he's got me fully impaled, and deliciously packed to the max. And I just groan and kiss my man as he clutches my ass in his hands and happily bounces me up and down in his lap, smiling wickedly into my eyes as we fuck each other silly. Getting off under the warmth of the spray just feels like such a sensual way to make love. Especially since he's groaning and fisting my hair and pulling my head back to suck and nip at my neck, while he works me up and down on him till everything I own is tingling like crazy and I'm so ready to come, I ache with the need for release.

But it just feels so amazing, enjoying our fun in the water. For the longest time, we just taste and tease and laugh as we nibble at each other, running our hands everywhere, happily sighing as we take the time to leisurely mate, in no hurry for it to end. It just feels so good to be together like this, warm and wet and as close as two people can possibly be. At least until we both start to groan and shiver as we begin to come. Staring deep into his eyes, I quiver as the excuisite pressure begins to mount till we both cry out the moment we peak, clutching each other tight, lost in a deep hungry kiss, overwhelmed by how good we make each other feel as we tremble like crazy as the power of our climax washes through us.

And since my pussy's just dripping with his cum, Cam carefully picks me up and tenderly washes me again, kissing me long and slow as he slowly and thoroughly soaps up my tingling lady parts, making me hot for him all over again.

But when I try to return the favor and stroke him in my soapy hands, he just shakes his head, and laughs, telling me, "I think it's time to get out of the shower, baby, or we'll never leave."

Once we've cleaned up as best we can, Cam's got me sitting on the counter top, carefully drying me off, and making me giggle as he drops tender little kisses over every inch of me, trailing from my lips to my breasts to my belly to my knees and even my toes. Smiling into the warmth in his eyes, I can't believe how much closer I feel to him. It's like we've connected on a whole other level, and I'm really loving this new thing we've got going on.

"Mmm," he moans as he pulls me to the edge of the counter and takes my lips in a warm passionate kiss, wrapping me tightly in his arms and squeezing me hard. I press my cheek against his big broad chest and smile with my heart full to overflowing as he says the words that always melt me. "God, I love you, Charlotte."

"And I love you, too," I tell him as he tips up my chin and takes the time to explore my mouth like he's never done before, getting me wet for him all over again.

Gently running a hand along my back, his other hand stroking my cheek, he's looking at me so intensely, like I'm the most precious woman alive. And I can actually feel my heart clenching in my chest it's just so overwhelming. We've both told each other how we feel before, but now he's letting me see just how deeply he feels for me, and hope he can see that I feel the same way about him.

So, it seems this little get away to my parents place is just what we needed. Though things were good with us before, but now I think we've reached a new level of intimacy and I don't think we've ever felt so connected.