Banging Around the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decide once we get dressed, in just T-shirts and our undies, that we'll head to my parent's fancy state of the art kitchen and find something for lunch.

And it's even fun to share a meal with him, since Cam insists once we go outside on the patio by the pool, that I sit in his lap and let him feed me, while I laugh and feed him, too.

We thoroughly enjoy little bites of cheese and cooked roast beef and ham, some olives, pickles, crackers, chocolate and strawberries and a few juicy chunks of watermelon. And it's so juicy, as it runs down our chins, we laugh trying to feed it to each other, getting it everywhere. And of course we happily lick it off, enjoying our sensual little lunch in the privacy of the enormous back yard where no one can see us, or know what we're up to.

Afterwards, we're both happily sated with my parent's cat Princess basking in the sun beside us, as we gaze out at the crystal blue water of the pool. As I rest my head on his shoulder and he cuddles me close in his lap, running a soothing hand up and down my back, I don't think we could feel any closer if we were on our honeymoon. And I'm so glad now that we opted to stay here in this perfect little hideaway, rather than going to some resort filled with strangers like we'd talked about doing, before my parents asked me to come and housesit.

And I'm convinced this is the only place I want to be, with him, especially when he slides his hand up the front of my T-shirt and starts toying with my nipples, getting me wet for him all over again. And I can't decide which of us is more insatiable, not that I really care, when it's this much fun.

Cam grins, as he looks over at the pool, and asks, "You ever do it in the pool?"

When I smile right back and say, "Not yet," it's like I've thrown down a gauntlet, and he instantly tugs my T-shirt over my head and starts sucking on my girls, till my pussy's nearly screaming at me to get in the fucking pool already so he can give me the relief I need.

But apparently Cam's in no hurry to get in the water. When he lifts me onto the table and tugs off my panties, he smiles devilishly at the sight of my wet little pussy and tells me, "But not until I've had some dessert."

And lordy, when he spreads me open wide, I lean back onto my hands, with my legs over his shoulders and start shrieking like a maniac the second he starts tonguing my snatch, giving me the tongue-fucking to end all tongue-fuckings. And I'm so glad no one can hear me, as I throw back my head and shamelessly yell into the air, "Oh, yeah, just like that, baby, eat me, Cam, eat me alive." I swear the tingling sensation goes right to the roots of my hair he's got me quivering so freaking hard. And fuck, does this guy ever know what to do with a pussy. He's an absolute master of oral.

Once I can finally manage to see straight, after he's made me come so hard I nearly slide right off the table into a mindless puddle of goo, he stands up and strips off. And in the blazing afternoon sun, I can feel my pussy clenching at the sight of him. He looks like the stuff of legends. So tall and so handsome, and his bronzed sculpted body is just so magnificent I can hardly believe that he's going to use that big hard cock of his to pleasure me all over again.

But what I really can't believe is how lucky I am to have a man like him to call my own.

As he strokes his long thick shaft in his hand, flashing me a leering grin, I sigh, thinking back to how we met.

From the moment I first saw him, when I started as the new architect at our firm, I think I was hooked. His devilish smile was so teasing as he shook my hand and introduced himself, keeping hold of me, I noticed, a little longer than necessary. And that night, when I was invited to join the office for a drink after work, I was thrilled when he slid into the booth next to me, and stayed in nice and tight the whole night, even draping a possessive arm behind my back to keep me close.

But best of all, when I was still on probation, was how he told our boss, when he didn't think I could hear him, how talented he thought I was, and that he thought I'd be an asset to the firm, and that they should keep me on. And I couldn't believe he was kind enough to go to bat for me to ensure I kept my job.

So, the first time he asked me out for dinner a few days later, for the rest of the day, I could hardly focus at work, I was so anxious to finally spend some time alone with him.

That night, after we'd gone for a perfect little dinner for two at a gorgeous French Bistro overlooking the lake, where we'd held hands and smiled into each other's eyes for the entire night, it was probably the best date I'd ever had. I discovered that in addition to being really amazing to look at, that he was fun, and clever, and charming, and had a sweet side, too, telling me how close he was to his family. And later when he drove me home, walked me to my door, tipped up my chin and nearly kissed me senseless, I fell totally under his spell. Smart, funny, charming, and sexy as hell and with a body that could make a grown woman weep, I couldn't wait to get busy with him.

So, no surprise, when he invited me to join him for a weekend get-away the next time we had dinner together, of course I said yes. And the moment we got our clothes off, in that charming little out of the way inn in the countryside, and I saw him naked for the first time, I could hardly believe my eyes. I already knew the guy could really fill out a suit, but damn, naked he was a freaking god.

Of course we made love pretty much non-stop that weekend, and we've been exclusive ever since. But somehow, after what we've shared today, I feel even to closer to him, maybe because he's been acting out my teenage fantasies with me, or possibly because I've realized just how lucky I really am to have found a guy like him. But no matter the reason, it's all turning out to be so much hotter than I ever dreamed.

All I know is that these two weeks will live on in my mind forever, as probably the best time I've ever had, no matter how long I live.

But then I'm brought back to where I am, when I look over at him, and lick my lips as I feast on the beauty of my man. And damn, just seeing him naked in the afternoon sun with his cock in his hand, has got me nearly out of my mind with need.

As I watch him fist his mighty weapon in his hand, making my pussy clenching wickedly hard, I realize there's one thing I've always wanted to see him do. So, I smile and tell him, "You know I've always wondered what it would feel like to watch you jerk off."

Cam starts to grin, narrowing his eyes on me, obviously game for whatever kinky thing I have in mind. And I notice the way his dick instantly starts to twitch, no doubt eager to put on a show.

And when he sits down at the table right in front me, I can't believe how fucking hot it looks to watch him fist his cock and start to beat his meat in his hand. "Like this," he asks, his voice so deep and sexy, with arousal as he works his hand up and down on his steely erection, till it's so thick and achingly hard, that the tip is all red and I can see it pulsing. And the big fat bead of pre-come oozing from the tip, has my mouth watering, I want so desperately to lick him clean.

"Yeah, just like that," I tell him. Leaning back on one hand on the table, I part my thighs and slide a finger through my pussy lips, and start toying with my clit, anxiously licking my lips, with my breath coming harder and faster. Totally blown away by how fucking hot it looks to see him jack himself off, slamming his eyes shut, grunting and groaning as he gets closer and closer to losing his load.

Fascinated at how roughly he squeezes and beats his cock, I just can't look away. He's got my pussy tingling like it's electrified. And I wonder if I'll actually come just from watching him beat himself off, it just so deliciously erotic.

When he leans over and starts to suck on one of my nipples, the tingling sensation that courses through me is almost unbearable, he's got me so jacked. As I circle my clit harder and faster, and watch his hand fly faster and faster up and down his shaft, I throw back my head cry and out, "Oh, fuck yeah, come for me, Cam, come. I need to see it and feel it. Come all over my tits."

Groaning, his eyes roll back in his head as he leaps to his feet, still pumping his cock wickedly hard and fast. My mouth falls open and I lash my tongue around my lips, with my chest heaving, I gasp, I'm just so overwhelmed.

And I let out the most satisfied moan the moment I feel him shoot stream after stream of wet hot cum all over my flesh, bathing by tits in his seed, till it's dripping down my belly and sliding into my pussy.

Growling deep in his chest, the hungry look in his eyes as he squeezes out the last few drops onto my diamond hard nipples has got my cunt pulsing so fucking hard, I'm sure I came almost as hard as he did, just from the sheer wickedness of what we've just done. Fuck me, talk about hot, it feels like he's set my body on fire, and I know just what I need to put it out, too.

I know this is something we'll definitely be doing again, sure I've never experienced anything hotter in my life than watching Cam beat his meat and then paint me with his cum.

Still breathing hard, Cam tips up my chin and surprises me with just the softest, gentlest kiss ever. And when we open our eyes, and fall back to earth, he mutters, "Fuck, I love this side of you, Charlotte."

And before I can even tell him that I love every last thing about him, he's lifting me into his arms, giving my ass a playful swat and chuckling as he walks us down the ladder and into the water. And he tells me, "Okay, now it's time to christen the pool, gorgeous, and really get you screaming."

But at first I squeal because the water's a little cool, and wrap myself around him like a second skin, which of course leaves my pussy fully exposed for his curious fingers to explore. And when he kisses me, I whimper against his mouth as he slides two fingers in and out of me as he also makes slow sweet love to my mouth.

And I know one thing, I'm sure I've never enjoyed the pool more.

And I come all over again, nearly kissing his face off as he works my pussy till he's got my toes literally curling in the water. And before long, he's pushing his long hard length inside me, and I just bite down on my lip and whimper, it just feels so good to be wrapped around him in the water, with him pushing deep inside me. But as Cam looks straight into my eyes as he fills me up, I don't look away, just smile and lick his lips and tell him, "Mmm, I just love the feel of you taking me like this."

"And I love everything about you," he murmurs close to my lips, squeezing me tight as he slowly slides in and out of me. And I can actually feel myself melting for him just a little more.

I've only had two boyfriends before him, but never really knew what love was until Cam came into my life. And now I wonder what I'd do without him, and just hope I never have to find out.

Grasping my ass in his hands and thrusting just a little deeper, Cam whispers over my lips, "God, what I'm feeling right now with you is just so good, I never want it to end."

"Neither do I," I tell him, as we kiss and make love in the pool, warm and wet and so happy, it feels like heaven on earth just to be with him like this.

And the moment we both come, we're looking deep into each other's eyes the moment we both start to tremble. The feel of him pulsing inside me, filling me up, as I clench around him tight as I can, has us feeling like we're one. And I love how intimate it feels to be looking straight into his eyes as we reach climax, shivering together as he drops his head and claims my mouth in a long lingering, deeply emotional kiss.

When Cam finally pulls back he says, "God, Charlotte I just can't believe how amazing all of this feels with you. And I'm so glad we've got two whole weeks ahead of us to explore each other."

I couldn't agree more. Though lately he's started to drop hints about us moving in together, since we've been together as a couple for nearly a year, now I think I'm ready, and I'd love to spend all my time with him, especially like this.

After we've had a swim, Cam carries me back out of the water and settles himself on a lounge chair, and when I go to take the one next to his, he smiles and says, "No, I want you closer than that." And when he drapes me over his body and just holds me, all I do is sigh, and bury my head in his neck, realizing we really do have something good.

"So," drawing lazy circles on my back, he says, "correct me if I'm wrong, but I've got a feeling you're acting out some fantasies with me."

Lifting my head, I grin, and look into his eyes and see no point in denying it. "So, I take it you're enjoying my sexy fantasies?"

He chuckles. "Yeah, I gotta say, making out in your parent's bed with you tied up was pretty fucking hot."

My pussy clenches just thinking about all we've done, but I've still got so many places I want to enjoy with him, and tell him, "Well, since I've also never had a guy sleep in my bed before, I think that's where we'll be sleeping at night."

Cam cocks an eyebrow. "Please tell me your bedroom's pink and frilly." When I nod, and tell him it is, he rolls his eyes. "Wow, sounds pretty kinky. And I gotta say I love the idea of christening your old room with you, especially surrounded by all your girly stuff."

And I can just imagine how hot he's going to look spread out on my white lace-covered queen-size bed, with his cock hard as a brick, surrounded by all my frilly pillows and childhood teddy bears. Talk about a kinky dream come true. Now I can hardly wait to make it happen.

For the rest of the day, we just relax and enjoy ourselves. Deciding to stay outside and get a little sun, we smile as we enjoy smoothing suntan lotion over each other's naked bodies. And I notice that Cam is extra thorough, slowly sliding his hands over my back, and really working the thick white lotion into my butt cheeks. And of course my boobs, that he just can't stop toying with, playfully tugging at my nipples till he's got them achingly aching hard and tingling like crazy as he leisurely massages them, supposedly working in the lotion, while devilishly smiling into my eyes.

Naturally, I love the feel of smoothing my hands over every last one of his muscles, grinning as I take a few licks of his cock as I coat his legs all the way down to his long lean feet.

So, deciding to return the favor, Cam lifts me up till I'm sitting right on his face! And as he eats into me, fucking me with his tongue, my mouth falls open, and I can't stop panting, it just feels so crazy good. Soon, I can feel myself going into a full body shudder, while he's mumbling against my pussy, "Come baby, come in my mouth and I'll lick you clean."

Relieved that no one can see or hear what we're up to, as my pussy nearly starts to convulse, I throw back and head and scream, as I flood his mouth with my juice, nearly ripping his hair out, he's got me coming so hard. And I wonder if I'll even survive till the end of the day, never mind the next two weeks, if we keep going at it this hot and heavy.

Finally, exhausted from all kinky fun, we doze for a bit, curled in tight together on the lounge chair, till the sun goes low in the sky, and wakes me up shivering. Cam blinks as he runs his hands over my goose-bumps and tells me, "I think maybe we should go inside, baby, you're starting to feel cold."

Stretching like a contented feline over his naked body, I smile into his eyes and tell him, "You know, I've always thought that getting it on in the kitchen might be kind of fun, too."

Wiggling his eyebrows, Cam makes me squeal when he suddenly hops to his feet and tosses me over his shoulder, swatting my ass as he carries me to the back doors of the house. Telling me, "Your wish is my command," taking a playful nip at my butt as we head inside.

My mother's custom-designed kitchen is gorgeous. All white with soft gray granite counter tops, it looks like it should be featured in a kitchen magazine, or a museum. And as soon as we've stepped inside, apparently oblivious to anything but his mission to make me come and come hard, Cam wastes no time. Quickly setting my ass down on the counter, he drops to his knees and gives my pussy a long hungry lash of his tongue, moaning at the taste of me.

And naturally he's got every inch of me instantly humming with me tugging at his hair, and nearly squirming right off the freaking counter. My man just loves going down on me, and I am so happy he does it so well.

But soon he's got his hands around my waist, turning me around, with my butt hanging over the edge of the counter, and the way he's slowly sliding his hands over my ass makes me shiver. I know he's going to take me hard, I can just feel it. And I wonder if he can see how wet I am for him, or how much I want this.

I know with how hard we've been going at it, pretty much non-stop since he walked in the door, I'll be sore later, but it'll be worth it. Because right now, as he fills his hands with my girls and the same moment he fills up my pussy with his cock, it all just feels too insanely good to be denied. Especially since he's fucking me right on the kitchen counter, which ticks off another kinky dream come true for me, getting it on in mom's prized kitchen.

And later, once he'd fucked me almost into a coma, till both of us are groaning, with his cum dripping down my legs onto the pristine hardwood floor, I can barely see straight.

But after we've cleaned up, and sanitized 'the scene of the crime', we enjoy using the kitchen to actually do some cooking, too.

My parents have always been so prim and proper, especially my mother, raising me to believe that everything had to be just so. Though I love her to pieces, I've always dreamed of staging some kind of protest about the way she's insisted I behave, keeping every hair in place and never showing too much emotion, while of course keeping my home in perfect order.

So, it's pretty clear that getting my kicks at my parent's place is just my way of breaking free from the rigid way I was raised, while also enjoying some harmless fun. Well, harmless kinky fun.

But looking over at Cam studying me curiously, probably wondering what I'm thinking, brings me back to where I am, making dinner with him in my mother's fancy shmancy kitchen, that we've just christened with a naughty little fuck on the counter.

No doubt inspired by our inventive afternoon of love making, I'm moaning over the delectable aromas filling the air, seeing that Cam is at his most creative at the stove now, too. Though, he's proven himself to be an amazing cook, tonight he outdoes himself. I lick my lips as I watch him making us succulent steaks with red wine and mushroom sauce, grilled asparagus, melt-in- your-mouth whipped potatoes and a delectable crispy veggie salad, with ice cream and strawberries for dessert.

Though I am capable of feeding myself - even just barely - my up-tight mother has never let me do much in the kitchen, too afraid of me making a mess. So, as Cam makes dinner, I just follow along and help him with whatever I can. And we find it's fun working in the kitchen together, too - especially considering we're still naked as the day we were born, and stealing a lot of kisses and doing a lot of groping and making each other laugh like crazy.

And Cam, still in the mood to play, paints one of my nipples in wine sauce and the other with a dab of whipped potato. Then he takes his time licking it off. Rolling his eyes as he sucks them one after the other into his mouth, just to ensure that he's seasoned everything properly, at least so he tells me, fighting to keep a straight face as he squeezes my ass as he moans, savoring the girls. Which I can't help but notice is also making his dick twitch.