Banging Around the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, naturally, I feel compelled to drizzle a little of the sauce along his cock and slowly lick that off for him, too.

As Cam laughs and pulls me into his arms for a big smacking kiss, I think, 'Wow, who knew cooking could be so much fun?'

Once dinner's finally ready and we decide to eat buck-ass naked in the formal dining room, it feels amazing to be sitting and sharing a meal with him, especially at the long highly-polished mahogany table normally only used for special occasions. But it feels pretty special as we clink glasses and toast to the two kinky weeks we've got ahead of us, to act out every last one of my fantasies.

But instead of christening the room tonight, like I thought we might, once we've enjoyed our dinner, Cam tugs me into his lap and just looks deep into my eyes, making me wonder what he thinks is happening between us. Till finally he tells me, "I love this with you. And I don't think I'm going to enjoy being without you once this two weeks is over."

Pressing a kiss to his lips, blown away by his admission, I sigh, nodding in agreement. Somehow I feel even closer to him than I did before, and now I'm sure we're moving onto something more solid, something deeper - at least I hope.

For the next few days, we live like hedonists, deciding to go without clothes. And we do nothing but make love, and tease each other and play, eating whenever we're hungry and dropping off to sleep wherever we find ourselves tired. It's the perfect holiday and the best way imaginable to enjoy each other to the fullest.

We even have fun on the trampoline out back that my mom normally uses to exercise. At first, we just hold hands and bounce on it together, like you're supposed to. But when Cam falls laughing onto his back I take the opportunity to straddle him and kiss him till he's hard, and enjoy the sensation of the tarp bouncing beneath us as we go at it, till we've made a mess of that, too, all while laughing ourselves silly.

Nowhere is out of bounds for my kinky imagination, and by the end of the week, I think we've enjoyed a different erotic experience in nearly every corner of the house. Including the garage (with me bent over my dad's prized 1957 Starmist Blue Thunderbird, while Cam growled and rolled his eyes, as he took me hard from behind, till he had me screaming my freaking head off.) And of course nearly every inch of the big back yard has been used for all kinds of sexy fun, too, even my old swing set. I never imagined how kinky it would feel to have my man's mighty weapon sliding in and out of me on that, but wowzers was that ever hot.

Happily relaxed, enjoying breakfast Saturday morning, out on the patio sitting naked in Cam's lap, about to indulge in another bite of my warm, buttered maple syrup covered pancake, I wrinkle my nose when I hear my phone starting to chime. It's been so nice being on our own without any interruptions, that I kind of hate to answer it.

Heaving a sigh, I pick it up and take a look at the screen. And when I notice it's my mother, I just hope everything's okay and they're only calling to say hello. "Hey, Mom, how's Europe?" I ask, hoping she can hear me properly with the distance between us, as I put down my fork.

"Oh, darling, it's just so beautiful here, we just can't stop taking pictures. It's like heaven on earth." she gushes, sounding thrilled.

I look up and nod that I understand when Cam gets up and gestures at our cups, to let me know he's going inside for more coffee, and I'm guessing to leave me alone to talk to my mom, too.

"So where are you now, Mom?"

"I'm sitting with your dad enjoying a coffee and a delicious little square of chocolate cake in St. Mark's square in Venice, and there's a charming little band playing behind us. And it's all so lovely, that I think we're going to hate to leave."

"Well, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your trip."

"Oh, Charlotte, I think this has to be the best holiday we've ever had. We've just seen so much, and it's all so interesting. Your dad and I are just so glad we decided to take these two weeks to travel. And thanks to you watching everything at home for us, we were able to get away. So, how are you making out, and how's Princess?"

"No, worries, Mom, it's all good. And Princess is fine. She's spread out on the patio right now, basking in the sun beside me. And I'm just glad to hear that you're having a good time."

"Believe me, we are. Oh, but before I forget, I meant to tell you that our next door neighbor, Mrs. Walker had a break-in, the poor dear. So, she decided she'd have one of those monitoring systems installed."

"Probably a good idea," I tell her, imaging how scared the old widow must have been to have her home broken into, especially living on her own.

"So, just to be on the safe side, your father and I decided we'd do the same, and get a really good system with cameras that can monitor nearly every inch of our house."

"Oh-" was all I could manage, since my throat seemed to close up the moment what she said began to sink in. My mind started to race as the implications of Cam and I being monitored for this last week, struck me.

I could feel my eyes flare as the color drained from my face. And my breakfast felt like it was about to make a reappearance.

Suddenly my gaze shot everywhere at once, as I did my best to cover-up, not sure where the cameras were, or how much anyone could see. And now everything looked like it could be housing a camera; the planters, the lighting fixtures, the doorframe, even the bricks.

Holy shit, this couldn't really be happening, could it? And as my mind flashed back to all the kinky shit Cam and I had been up to, I wondered if a person could curl up and die from something like this, positive I'd never felt so mortified.

"So, I guess we should have told you before we left that we've got little cameras mounted nearly everywhere you can imagine, that can also pick up sound."

No shit! I actually wondered if I was about to hurl, I felt so sick.

As my mom prattled on, I could feel myself really beginning to sweat as everything we'd done came flooding back; me screaming for Cam to eat me out as I sat on his face, us naked and fucking in the pool. Oh, god, and him jerking off and painting my tits with his cum out here on the patio! I honestly thought I'd die as it all played out in my head. Finally I tuned in to what she was saying again, as she said, "So, at least your dad and I know you'll be safe staying there on your own. And you can feel good knowing that the security company has motion detectors that watch everything live. And they promised they'd call us if they notice anything out of the ordinary. And we could be watching what's going on there, too from over here on our phones, if we could figure out how to work their silly app. It's just so complicated. But you know your dad, he's determined to figure the thing out, so I imagine before long we'll be able to see what's been taped."

Clutching my phone so tightly my fingers were turning white, I swallowed hard and asked her, "Mom, where exactly are these cameras?"

"Oh, they're so clever these days. You'd never be able to see them. They're tiny little things tucked away anywhere a thief might try to enter the house. There are a few in the kitchen, some on the patio, and overlooking the whole yard, and of course every entryway, inside and out, and even in the garage. Nearly every inch of the house is covered, and it's all being monitored round the clock. Isn't that great?"

I could feel my stomach churning and my palms were sweating so badly now I could hardly hang onto my phone. As I looked everywhere at once, I said, "And you're saying the security company has been watching the house the whole time I've been here?"

"Yes, isn't it wonderful? So, you should sleep well knowing that someone's keeping an eye on you every minute of the day, and that nothing's going on that shouldn't be."

My whole body sagged as it hit me. Someone had been watching everything Cam and I had been doing - every last thing.

"Yeah, that's great," I finally managed to say. Just fanfuckingtastic.

Cam wandered back out of the house just then with our coffee, and blinked the moment he saw how devastated I looked, and stopped in his track and mouthed, "What's wrong?"

All I could do was shake my head, afraid to speak in case I got hysterical while I was still on the phone with my mother.

Finally, I managed to say to her, "Well, I'm really glad you two are having such a good time, but I'm just making some eggs, so I should let you go, so I don't burn them."

"Well, lovely talking to you, dear, and dad says to say hello. Kiss, kiss."

"Yeah, kiss, kiss. Bye, Mom."

I dropped my head into my hands, barely able look at Cam, I felt so sick. But finally, heaving a shaky breath, I lifted my head and told him the whole story.

And once he realized what I was saying, his eyes shot open and his gaze darted everywhere at once, the same as I'd done. "You mean there are cameras on us now?" And he quickly sat down and covered his junk with his hands.

I nodded. "They're everywhere. And I'm sure someone's seen every last thing we've done - every single thing, Cam, everything. And I don't know how I'm going to be able to face my parents after this. My dad's trying to figure out the app on his phone, so he can see what's been filmed, too. And I think they'll want to disown me once they see with their own eyes we've been up to."

After considering what I'd told him, Cam just shrugged. "Well, maybe they'll be cool with it, once we tell them we're getting married, and we were just having a little pre-marital fun."

I blinked sure I must have heard him wrong. "What did you say?"

He smiled and reached for my hand. "I said I want to marry you, Charlotte. And I think we should get dressed and go shopping for a ring. I was tempted to ask you before, but after spending this week with you, I don't want to be without you anymore. And I want what we have to last forever. So, what do you say?"

Though we were still naked, and I knew we were being filmed, I didn't care. I just crawled into his lap and kissed him, and whispered, "Yes. I'd love to marry you, Cam."

And then he looked around, shrugged, picked me up and carried me back into the house. At least we knew the bedrooms were camera free.

******

"Fuck, can you believe that?" the supervisor at the monitoring station muttered to the rest of the crew. "Big mouth mother couldn't have waited till she got back to tell them they're being filmed. Hottest fucking couple I've ever seen, and now it's over."

Everyone nodded and shook their heads and a few of them put away their dicks and zipped up their flys.

"Oh, well, at least we've still got the sexy women in the hot tub on monitor sixteen, and right now one of them's sucking the other one's titties."

"Well, guess it's a reason to keep working here, but I'm sure gonna miss the other two. I've never seen anybody go at it that hard and heavy for that long. I really got off on those two."

Everybody laughed when one guy tuned into the tit suckers, muttering, "And to think people actually pay us to watch this shit. Man, what a fantastic job."