Bangkok Assignment Ch. 02

Story Info
Andre is introduced to his new secretary Rita.
2.9k words
4.54
17.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day dawned bright and clear as Andre woke up. Rubbing his eyes, Andre slowly gained consciousness of his surroundings. Both Silvie and Lin had already gotten up. They had thoughtfully closed the blinds in the bedroom letting him rest. As Andre got up and stepped out into the hall, he could see the city of Bangkok sparkling in the sun. The bright sunshine was a welcome change from the drab weather of London. The girls it appeared were busy preparing breakfast and setting the house in order. As Andre stepped out on to the open terrace in the sunshine, he could spy Silvie's perky white bottom shining in the sun. As per his instructions, she was wearing no panties and only her teeny tiny French maid skirt. As Silvie bent down to arrange some cushions by the pool, her pussy started glinting in the sunshine.

Filled with lust, Andre approached her from behind. Busy with the vacuum, Silvie did not hear him approach. Feeling a strong urge to caress her ass, Andre grabbed her butt from behind as Silvie let out a small whimper of surprise.

"Continue with your work," Andre ordered Silvie as he now gave her ass cheeks a tight smack making her moan with a mix of pleasure and pain. Satisfied Andre now bent down on feast on her exposed pussy. Burying his face in Silvie's ass, Andre licked and sucked her pussy.

Silvie was now moaning loudly as Andre probed her pussy deeper with his tongue. Out of the corner of his eye, Andre could spy Lin approaching. She was carrying him a large breakfast tray which she now proceeded to set on one of the pool tables.

In want for some real food, Andre released Silvie from his grasp. Lin now approached him as he sat down on one of the poolside sofas to have his breakfast. Andre's cock was already fully erect and he motioned to Lin to start sucking as he feasted on toast and eggs.

Lin was definitely talented Andre thought as he sampled her cooking while she sucked ferociously on his cock. While he had selected Lin for the opportunity of fucking her big boobs and curvy figure, the cooking skills were definitely a bonus.

Andre's cock though at full mast was not as excitable as the previous night having already shot off two loads. As he was getting late for his first day in office, Andre told Lin to stop sucking so that he could shower and get ready.

After his shower as he stepped out, the girls were waiting for him with his clothes neatly laid out for him.

"Would you like me to assist you master?" Silvie asked as Andre stood buck naked and dripping wet on the bathroom floor.

"Sure," Andre nodded wondering what assistance was being envisaged.

Both the girls now stepped forward with a set of towels to dry him paying special attention to his groin. Post that Lin brought a fresh pair of briefs to ensconce his cock and a neatly ironed pair of shirt and trousers. The girls dressed him as Andre stood there feeling like some baby.

Right from spraying him with cologne to combing his hair the girls it appeared were enjoying dressing him up like some doll. They sure were meticulous Andre thought as Silvie knotted his tie perfectly while Lin zipped up his pants.

As Andre glanced at himself in the mirror, he realized that he looked really smart. The girls had definitely upgraded him from the slap dash manner in which Andre would dress earlier in London.

As he stepped out to take the lift, Lin asked "Any special requests for dinner, master?"

"Surprise me," Andre replied with a cheeky grin stepping into the lift.

Downstairs a private chauffeur driven Merc was already waiting for him, the senior exec from London. Definitely an upgrade from being smashed in the tube, Andre reminisced as the chauffeur held the door open for him with a smile.

The office was a short distance in a skyscraper in the central business district. As Andre entered, he was greeted by Ratchan, one of the local marketing execs part of his new team. Ratchan was a wiry fellow with a face that looked like he was permanently grinning like a monkey. Andre had already interacted with Ratchan over video from London before and Ratchan had been guiding him about the shift to his new role in Bangkok.

"Welcome to Bangkok Sir. Hope you had a comfortable trip!" Ratchan asked with a faux obsequious smile.

"Ratchan, I've told you many times to just call me Andre. It was a long journey for sure, but I am already in love with place," he replied with a grin.

"Allow me to lead you to your new office," Ratchan gestured as he led him into the office.

Andre was to be his own boss in Bangkok with direct reporting to the London marketing head. There was however an Australian guy, Mike who was the local sales head at a level equal to his own. As one of the two leads in the office, Andre was entitled to one of the two large cabins at either end of the office with the rest of team of roughly 50 people spread in between.

"We have planned introductions later in the day," Ratchan mentioned as the people in the office got up to greet him.

"Sure," Andre replied noticing that most of the crowd was made up of young guys but then this was an Alchobev company and he knew that alchohol sales were largely taboo for any aspiring female employee in this geography.

As Andre stepped into his office, he let out a neat whistle. The space was simply massive with views across Downtown Bangkok. The cabin was also designed in a private manner with walls and a large sound proof door unlike the open plan layouts of London. It might get boring all alone in this massive place, Andre wondered as he took his seat.

Andre had barely settled in before the door flew open and a large heavy set roughish looking blonde guy in his 30's stepped in.

"Hi Dude! Mike this side," he grinned extending him hand in greeting.

"So nice to see you in person," Andre replied, returning the handshake.

"Hope you are liking the place?" Mike asked as they settled down on a corner sofa in the office.

"It's a definitely a big upgrade from London!" Andre replied smiling back.

"It sure will feel like that. Was a bit of culture shock for me when I first came over. Was the only white dude trying to grasp the local nuances. But not to worry, you'll have me to guide you for sure"

"That's definitely a mercy," Andre replied.

"Could you ask Annie to send the new girl over?" Mike asked Ratchan who nodded and left.

"Annie's my personal secretary," Mike told Andre. "You'll be getting one as well. Annie mentioned that a new girl has already been hired to help get you going immediately. This is definitely one of the bigger perks being a head here in the Bangkok office. Annie's my one stop shop for everything," Mike grinned and gave Andre a wink as he smiled back inquisitively.

"Hope you too are a bachelor dude!" Mike asked as Andre nodded back. "Bangkok is wasted on married people though marriage is hardly a hindrance for the local guys here," Mike said laughingly.

"Having a PA is quite necessary here not just to navigate the local language and customs but also given our jobs in the alchobev business. You wouldn't believe the amount of red tape and local govt officials that we need to meet and win over to keep the business running. I can't remember the number of deals where Annie helped me swing things in our favour just by translating my words with a smile or keeping the horny fucker distracted with her sexy figure," Mike added with a wink.

Mike had barely finished when a strikingly sexy voluptuous girl entered the room. Andre involuntarily let out a whistle as his eyes scanned her figure from top to bottom.

The girl had golden hair and a face that looked fresh out of college. From her facial features it was apparent that she was a local but quite unlike any Thai girl Andre had seen before. Her eyes had a seductive depth set against luscious lips that were just begging to be kissed. A perfectly sculpted jawline was definitely a rarity in this region. As Andre's eyes moved downwards, he noted the massive cleavage staring in his face. The girl was wearing a tight blouse which framed her ample bosom to perfection. She was definitely a C cup, Andre noted even accounting for any Bra padding.

Moving his visual scan downwards, Andre next noted the shapely legs on display as the girl was wearing a fairly short and tight business skirt.

"It appears that our chosen candidate meets your approval, Andre!" Mike laughed as he looked at Andre's star struck face.

"Hello Sir! I am Rita, your new personal assistant. I hope I can perform as per your expectations," Rita addressed Andre as Andre's mind raced in all manners of kinky directions.

Already Andre had mentally undressed the girl and was imagining what her clit would look like. Jolted into reality by Rita's proffered handshake, Andre smiled back at her and they shook hands.

"It will all be my pleasure Rita," Andre replied with a hungry grin.

"Well, I guess I'll leave Rita to guide you through setting up your office. Let's go out for drinks later in the day. Allow me to showcase to you Bangkok's crazy nightlife," Mike grinned as he got up to leave.

"It sure was a pleasure meeting you, Mike. Looking forward to tonight," Andre replied shaking Mike's proffered hand.

As Mike left the office, he closed the door, leaving Andre and Rita alone in the large plush cabin.

Rita promptly took the seat right next to Andre on the sofa leaving him pleasantly surprised by her warm presence right next to him. Already he could feel his cock throbbing beneath his briefs begging to be unleashed. A large bulge had formed beneath his trousers from his erect dick.

Rita, it appeared was also soaking in the view with her eyes intently set on his crotch as Andre in turn stared at her boobs.

"Well, how would you like to start your day Sir," Rita asked apparently ignore the massive bulge staring her in the face.

"I am quite unaware Rita about how these things work," replied Andre regaining his composure. "What all tasks are you expected to fulfil for me?"

"It is my duty Sir to assist you in every manner possible to help complete your work. I can schedule your day, organize your calendar, translate for you, take your calls, help you destress as per your desire. I am completely at your disposal," Rita replied with a seductive smile.

"Sure, then where do we begin?

"Perhaps I can help you release some tension before we start planning the day?" Rita asked quizzically as she also started massaging his leg with her hand.

His dick now bonkers with her hand stroking so close, Andre wondered if she really meant what he thought she meant. This was Thailand after all, Andre thought as he nodded.

As if released on some cue, Rita immediately went down on her knees on the carpet her face level with his throbbing erection. Then without any further ado, she started pulling down Andre's zipper as the reality sunk in that his fantasy of sex in the office was well and truly underway.

The girl was definitely a professional, Andre noted as she expertly navigated the hooks of his trousers and his belt buckle. In no time she had his white brief exposed with his massive cock framed out beneath. Looking at it she smiled and looked up at him seductively as if waiting for permission to proceed. Andre simply nodded hungrily as Rita now stroked his brief framing his dick. A massive wet patch had already been created by all the pre cum Andre was releasing.

Rita proceeded to add to that by licking the wet patch on his brief sending sensations to the tip of his dick below. She sure knew how to tease, Andre noted as he mentally realized that the agency that Mike had been mentioning was definitely an escort agency. He wondered what hotness was Mike himself fucking in the form of his own PA, Annie.

Rita having teased Andre sufficiently, now pulled back his brief only to have Andre's erect dick give her a wet smack across the face spraying pre cum all over it. Rita let out a delighted grin as she now started stroking Andre's eight inches of manhood with her hands.

The thrill and naughtiness of doing it in the office, with the rest of his staff just across the door, had given Andre a truly massive boner, even by his own standards. Andre's cock was rock hard and throbbing like a vibrator. Rita too it appeared was somewhat stunned by his size and girth as she stared wide eyed at his cock.

Andre thrust his dick near Rita's lips as though reminding her of the task assigned. Regaining her composure, Rita now opened her lips and let Andre's dick enter the warm wetness of her mouth.

With her hands she gently pulled back his foreskin exposing his glans which she now started massaging with her swirling tongue. All this while with one hand she stroked his cock while with the other she massaged his balls. Andre admired her professional training at sucking cock as she activated new and unknown erogenous zones with her tongue and hands.

Andre let his head fall back and closed in eyes in a state of relaxation as Rita gave his cock an expert blowjob. Every time Andre would come close to shooting his load, she would pause leaving him quivering on edge for an extended orgasmic sensation. Finally, after the third time she set him on edge, Andre could resist no more and holding her head in his arms, started to fuck her face rapidly.

His cock already on edge exploded as he shot off a stream of cum inside the warmth of Rita's mouth. Rita too slurped all his jizz hungrily not even letting a drop spill out. Finally done, Andre released Rita's head and relaxed. Rita however proceeded to squeeze out of the last drops of cum by sucking on and stroking his penis. Post that she licked every last bit of his shaft clean and wrapped his now flaccid dick back in his underwear.

Zipping his pants back up, Rita now got up from the carpet and asked, "I hope that was satisfactory for you, Sir. I am also happy to take it in my pussy or ass anytime if you so desire. It is my job to keep you satisfied."

"Yes, you sure are amazingly talented Rita. I can imagine we will have a great time together here. What work can we begin with today?," Andre asked.

"Perhaps we can now begin with scheduling a connect with your team?"

"Yes, sure let's do that, "Andre replied.

Rita now got up from the sofa and stepped out of the cabin.

In a bit she returned with a group of 10 guys who Andre recognized as the local marketing team from previous video connects that he had done with them from the London office.

All of the guys were roughly in their 20's and Andre was definitely the oldest of the lot. Baby faced like most Asian guys, they were looking on cheekily at Rita's figure as she moved around setting up some extra chairs. Andre was sure every one of these horny fuckers would happily bang Rita on the spot if given the go ahead.

Ratchan however was giving Andre a naughty grin and nodding at his crotch. Catching the hint in his eyes, Andre looked down and noticed that there was a slight wet patch near his zip, the aftermath of his recent session with Rita.

Hoping to save some modesty till he could establish authority over his team, Andre promptly took the seat behind the desk, hiding his stained pants from view.

The meeting proceeded with a quick round of introductions. The guys were talented and Andre was sure that with his experience they would make a great team. The rest of the day proceeded with the usual set of meetings and connects with the London office. Andre was quite familiar with the work having handled it remotely for the last one month. As the workday ended, Mike popped over in his office.

"Time for drinks dude! It's just your first day, don't want to set a bad vibe in the office," Mike grinned as he sat himself down.

"Sure, let's set out," Andre replied.

"Is there anything else that I can assist you with," Rita asked as Andre started packing up his laptop.

"No that would be all Rita. You did a perfect job today. See you tomorrow," Andre replied as Mike lounged back in his chair and gave Rita a fresh scan.

"Perfect job, eh!" Mike grinned cheekily making a blowjob gesture as Rita stepped out of the room leaving Andre red faced.

"Dude, you did not take long to get started I must say. In the very first hour itself from what I heard. Good! Nice to have a fellow bachelor to join in on the fun," said Mike giving Andre a friendly pat on the back.

"Annie hardly ever steps out of your own cabin, from what I heard," Andre replied giving Mike a naughty wink.

"I've got the perfect club lined up, I think. Come, the drivers are waiting."