Bangkok Assignment Ch. 03

Story Info
Andre and Mike visit a raunchy Bangcock night club.
2.2k words
4.44
11.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had already called in his driver who showed up to the parking in a swanky blue BMW. As the guys got in, Mike opened up a compartment and out popped a bottle of scotch.

Andre whistled appreciatively as Mike set out two glasses from his ready bar.

Offering one to Andre, he said, "Here's something to start the night."

The guys raised a cheer and clinked glasses as their BMW wove through Bangkok's evening rush hour. A few minutes later as the guys had drowned two drinks, the car stopped in front of a chique looking night club.

The guys stepped out as Mike led the way to the entrance. The staff appeared to recognize Mike as they promptly opened the door for him with a greeting.

"Would you like a private saloon sir or standard bar seating?" a snazzily dressed manager asked Mike.

"We'll check out the bar first," Mike replied. "Send some of the better girls over, I have a guest with me tonight," Mike added motioning towards Andre.

"Sure Sir!" the manager replied as the guys stepped into the club.

It was a fairly dimly lit bar, Andre noted as they stepped in with dazzling disco lights casting shadows as they moved around. A large half moon bar had been setup in the center surrounding a stage with private saloons on the side. Many of the saloons had curtains drawn Andre noted surprised.

There were many other men dressed in suits seated around the bar where a stripping pole had been setup accompanied in each case by a sexy bombshell or two. The girls it appeared were largely naked as Andre noted several curvaceous female figures dressed only in thongs or nothing at all. A few had a set of sexy black crosses taped over their nipples. A set of performers were already performing on stage. Andre's eyes popped further as he spied the act being performed. The girls were using a banana as a dildo to fuck each other with loud moans of pleasure. In the farther corner of the bar were sitting multiple other hostesses waiting for more guests. The manager was hurrying towards the lot gesturing for a few of the girls to come up.

Andre's eyes had barely soaked in the scene when he noted that several of the guys seated around the bar had an ecstatic grin as they sipped their drinks. As he glanced down, Andre was pleasantly surprised to note that the guys were having their cocks blown by the girls right there at the bar itself.

Andre's eyes glanced down as he noted that there were multiple girls busy at work beneath the bar table sucking at cocks. Andre looked quite surprised at the brazenness of it all as he now understood the reason behind the curtains. Bangcock sure was a free-wheeling place.

Mike had by now sat himself down at the bar and gestured a wonderstruck Andre to join him.

"They've got the top-quality talent at this place," Mike remarked as a couple of girls now approached the guys. Both the girls looked like Asian pornstars as they were dressed skimpily in their thongs. Andre couldn't get his eyes off their bodies as their boobs jiggled around as they approached.

One of the girls latched onto Mike while the other approached Andre. Andre looked on stunned as the girl came up right up to him, her boobs level with his face. The girl had perky C cup boobs and looked young enough to be fresh out of college. Her hair too was done up in a ponytail to give her more of an innocent look. As his horny eyes finally glanced up, he noted a jovial smiling face.

Mike already had his girl seated on his lap as he handled his drink with one hand while fondling the girl's ass with the other. Mike's girl too was voluptuous albeit slightly shorter with tiny perky boobs. To her credit she had a fine ass which Mike was now giving a proper treatment by fondling and pinching it.

"Enjoy the sluts bro!" Mike gestured to a quizzical looking Andre. "You can play with her anyway you like. There are beds at the back in case you want to fuck her proper. I've ordered a full treatment as my treat. Enjoy!"

Andre had barely processed it all in before his girl too sat herself down on his lap.

"Hi, I'm Bella, Sir," the girl told Andre as her hand worked its way down to his crotch.

"Call me Andre," he replied as finally getting into the mood, he wrapped his hand around her perky waist bringing her closer.

Bella was already stroking his crotch and his legs as Andre proceeded to give her a kiss. Bella responded by passionately kissing him back strong and deep as she let her tongue slide in his mouth.

Andre was slightly worried at the public display of it all but the other guys were way too distracted with their own hookers or the show to pay any attention.

Feeling horny, Andre now proceeded to play with Bella's boobs, burying his face in them while his hands grabbed her ass. Andre played with first one boob then another as he squeezed and sucked at her titties. Bella started letting out fairly loud moan of pleasure. Done with the boob-play, Andre glanced up to spy Mike who was now happily finger fucking his girl.

"Would you like me to give you a dance, Sir?" Bella asked her hands still rubbing in vain for Andre's erection. Having already done it thrice in 24 hours, Andre wondered whether he would really be able to get his flag up and nodded.

Bella now got up from his seat and handed Andre a fresh drink. Andre's head was already feeling a bit woozy as Bella now proceeded to give Andre a lap dance. Gyrating suggestively to the music, Bella rubbed her ass on Andre's crotch. Excited, Andre clutched at Bella's boobs with his free hand as she gyrated on his cock. Turning around, she now slithered up his body till her boobs were level with his face. Andre gave each of her titties a well-deserved suck as they jingled in front of him. Bella now went down on her knees and started unlatching his belt and trousers. Slightly worried, Andre glanced around only to see that Mike already had his pants down and his jet black brief visible as his girl too was gyrating on his cock.

Bella too proceeded to pull his pants down to expose his white brief where an erection was quickly taking shape underneath. Then she pulled down her thong to expose a pink well shaven pussy. Andre couldn't resist giving it a rub as Bella moaned. As Andre's fingers probed the lips of her pussy, he detected that she was already quite wet and warm. Her pussy was super tight as he tried to get his finger in her clit. Slowly his middle finger found the hole and he pushed it in while Bella moaned. Pushing it in to full depth, Andre now started finger fucking Bella vigorously as she quivered and moaned. As per pussy expanded, Andre pushed in another finger and then one more till he felt he had it stretched out fully. With three fingers inside her warm and wet pussy, Andre vigorously fucked her. Her pussy juice was dripping heavily and coating his hands as Bella moaned and appeared to experience an orgasm. Satisfied Andre withdrew his fingers and licked Bella's pussy juice off them.

Mike by now had moved onto a blowjob. Mike too had a monster of a cock, Andre noted. Roughly 7-8 inches long and fairly thick, his girl was having a tough time swallowing it in her perky mouth.

Bella too was now down on her knees as Andre's cock had achieved full mast. As she unrestrained it from his briefs, Mike too glanced at him appreciatively.

"That's one monster cock dude! Glad to see that I have competition. Most of the locals here have tiny weenies in the name of dicks. The girls too appreciate a fine cock, I can tell you," Mike winked at Andre as Bella now proceeded to give him a blowjob.

Andre pushed back and relaxed as both Mike and he clinked glasses and focused back on the show.

The pole dancer had now picked a member of the audience as a prop for her next show. A blonde guy in a suit was seated on a chair with his hands tied behind his back as the performer danced around him in different erotic acrobatic poses. The dancer was an expert for sure, as she waltzed up and down her pole with each pose ending with either her boobs or her pussy in the blonde guys mouth.

The crowd hooted and cheered as the blonde guy kissed her boobs and pussy as they were presented to him. The dance ended with the performer landing on top of the blonde dude in a 69 position with legs split wide open and her pussy right at his mouth. Mike too let out an appreciative hoot as the blonde guy gave the pussy a long and deep smooch.

The girls were working their way with Mike and Andre's dicks downstairs as they chilled out and relaxed while enjoying the show. Andre's dick was throbbing hard, yet he knew that it would be a while before he could cum with his balls already running low on juice. The girl definitely had her task cut out as she licked and sucked at his dick.

The next show involved a stripper cutting a banana into pieces with her pussy. Andre had never seen such wild entertainment as he gave a wolf whistle to the stripper after she had sliced her first banana into pieces. Next the girl picked up some beer bottles and proceeded to open them with her pussy lips offering them afterwards to her appreciative clientele.

"You don't want this girl in a bad mood while fucking her dude. She could very well slice your dick in half," said Mike as Andre looked on awestruck.

The next show on the stage was a middle eastern belly dance. The key difference being that each of the performers was buck naked. Wearing colourful feathers and pearl necklaces, the girls jiggled their wares to the flows of soft Arabic music allowing their patrons to glimpse each and every sensuous curve of their body.

The crowd went ecstatic as the girls next started playing with each other licking each other's' breasts and fingering their pussies.

Mike let out a loud aah of pleasure as Andre turned around to notice him deposit his cum neatly in his girls' open mouth. Mike's face was contorted and tense as he shot load after load of cum into the waiting mouth. Finally, as he was done, his tense muscles relaxed and the girl after swallowing his cum now wiped him clean. Satisfied Mike lounged back again with another drink in his hand.

Glancing towards Andre who was still getting his cock sucked, Mike remarked, "You sure last a long time, Dude. Or did Rita drain your balls out completely?"

"No man, just my fourth time in 24 hours that's all," Andre replied as Mike looked at him stunned.

"Fourth time! Don't tell me you spent the day banging Rita in your office."

"No Dude! I've recruited two full time escorts/ cum maids for my apartment. They drained my balls out completely last night. One of them is a Russian hooker while the other is a busty Thai. Here check out their pics"

"Oh man, you are a bigger player than I thought you would be! We sure are going to have a ton of fun together, scoring pussy in Bang Cock. I've also got one of those maids with benefits but you've gone one up! When do I get invited to the party? I hope you do not mind sharing their sweet ass?", Mike asked.

"Hell no man! Not an exclusivity demanding guy. Come over some day and we'll fuck the hell out of my sluts," Andre replied grinning.

"Looking forward to that Dude. I'll call in a few more girls and my own maid and we can have one hell of a gangbang!"

"Done, Dude!" Andre replied as the guys gave each other a high five.

Perhaps turned on by the thought of sampling more girls, Andre's balls now quivered as he too shot his load inside his girls waiting warm mouth. Satisfied he too leaned back as the girls proceeded to clean him and zip him back up.

Finally, after a ton of drinks and their heads in a daze, the guys stepped out of the club. Their driver was already waiting and dutifully helped them in the backseat. As his apartment arrived, Andre stepped out his head spinning, too dazed to walk. The watchful guard noticing his condition, helped him to his lift as Andre waved Mike goodbye. As the lift opened on his floor, Silvie and Lin rushed to help him inside.

The girls led him to the bedroom and then dutifully began to undress him. Taking off his shoes, socks, jacket, shirt, trousers right down to his brief they deposited him naked on the bed.

Andre's head was still in a daze yet he still grabbed at Silvie's exposed ass as she settled him in the bed. Pulling her in, he pulled off her skimpy maid outfit till she too was buck naked. Then tightly wrapping his arms around her boobs, he fell asleep spooning her. Lin too settled down on the other side as the trio went off to sleep for the night.