All Comments on 'Bangkok City Nights Pt. 05'

by AnjieTH

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CrimsonPen1342CrimsonPen1342about 8 years ago
Alas...The End of An Air..uh (Era)

{{{Anjieee}}}

Sweet how ya portrayed the "absence making the heartgrow fonder" thing...how she's so sexed-up horny she wants ta ball out how brains found 600+ mph. Heh..Mach...1, to Fuck...1. Touching how she, even though it new to her, and she's apprehensive. ..just wants to please this stranger. Take notes guys...lol. Almost caught with their pants down and their asses bare, free in the headlights moment. Heh, clean up on isle heaven. Aha...please & thank you, so chivalry ain't dead just yet run this way & age. OH Y'ALL HAVE GOTS TA WRITE MORE FICS.....i freakin begging here...I've lost my pride to this one. NO...IT CAN'T BE OVER....LOL. thas was meannnnnnnn following "only the beggining" with THE END.... Set itttttt ain't soooooooooo!!!

All in all, if it had to end, , you guys went about it perfectly. Not to mention all the open ended possibilities from it. No wonder I've recommended you guys & this story at least 3 tunes in room to new people just coming to Lit.

TC& nuthin but LUVS for ya from this and, Anjie. Your number one, girl. :-D

Crim

Bigchief117Bigchief117about 8 years ago
Hell of a way to end a story!

Omg and there is the end of the best 5 part story I have ever read. Hopefully you decide to make another story. I loved this story and would love to see another master piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous