All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 05'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent reading this is! I appreciate how you don’t make it too raunchy all the way thru but also include all the emotions involving the execution and Casey’s attack situation. Keep up the great work!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 4 years ago
A 5* yarn

Excellent. Can't wait.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Glad I gave this a go

This story is enthralling. The sidestories showcasing the other side of the curtain are fascinating as well as the main meat of the writing. Everything is so fascinating and thought provoking. The way their new bodies biology responds to their desires... it makes me wonder and imagine. He's got quite the task set before him, but with his keen mind and the suit augmenting him I imagine him becoming something of an incubus in style. One using seduction to control those in his group, to a degree. And as far as his mind, so far the snapshots of who he is do seem to showcase him as someone that wouldn't 'abuse' that kind of power. As he's said, keeping as many people safe as he can is beneficial to himself, and to them as well. That he actually 'cares' less than what most would consider normal is more of an asset at this time, and in this place. Especially with the network of advisers he's building and their various talents. Casey to understand him and direct his will. The princess to nurture and grow what will become his gardens, of delight and ultimately camaraderie in this alien place. And the others that this tired mind are shortchanging by failing to list their achievements, but are no less important.

Very interesting in seeing this story unfold. Take as long as you need, I'm in no rush to see something other than what will be in its own time. Thank you for your stories. (Very excited for more, make no mistake ^.^)

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 4 years ago
Yet another excellent chapter

Love your writing and the complex characters. Looking forward to seeing the next one.

Elkhorn1959Elkhorn1959about 4 years ago
Wow!

I love the concept of your story so far. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story. I wanted to (financially) help you write more, and (full honesty) get a chance to read ahead

but apparently patreon no longer lets users pay with prepaid cards. So in order to contribute to your work, I have to be willing to trust patreon with either my PayPal account, which is connected to my real name, or my credit card information, which includes my real name, address, etc. I have to trust that they won't be breached, or actively, maliciously, leak that information. After I've contributed to an incest-lit related patreon. Ummm...

Sorry, I'm just pissed and shocked by patreon. I've used them before, a long time ago, with prepaid cards for exactly this sort of thing. No real name, nothing. Now I find out that the privacy and anonymity of patrons is less important than their data harvesting needs. It shouldn't surprise me, but it does, or it did.

And they can bullshit about "guaranteeing funds" all they want. They only need access to check the remaining funds on the card, if a person uses a prepaid card. If funds run low, warn the patron, and if they miss multiple payments, say 2+, then issue a ban, pending receipt of funds. That's just one example of how it's a bullshit excuse.

Have you looked into subscribestar? I found them while researching this insanity. They exist in part because of this stupidity from patreon. And they allow prepaid cards and anonymity. I know you're probably not interested, but I thought I'd mention it. Unless I can find a way around the privacy thing, I just can't contribute to your patreon at this time. I'll just have to hope you keep posting entries here, because I really enjoy your stories.

Also, thanks for not killing Casey. I've come to like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
¡Muy Excelente!

¡Excelente historia hasta ahora, por favor continúe!

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexabout 4 years agoAuthor
re: Anon

Was really surprised to hear about your issue with Patreon. I wasn't aware of that, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. I completely understand your concerns about anonymity, I share many of those concerns given the nature of my writing (putting it mildly, I know). :S

As for subscribestar, I did check it out when I was first thinking about getting the Patreon started, but at the time, it seemed as if less folk were trusting of their services. I notice that things have changed somewhat, since then, so perhaps I will give that some consideration in the future.

In the meantime, you can rest assured that my stories will continue to come to Lit, and that won't change unless something drastic changes about their policies in the future. :)

lastman416lastman416almost 4 years ago
Execution Scene

That final scene was fantastic. There were no curve balls when one be half expecting them, and it didn’t go too far into being too descriptive. You gave just the right amount of detail for maximum emotional impact. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Truly Fantastic

I don't know if this is a popular story or not but it is one of my favorites. Its so well conceived, integrated, and shared. The characters seem real, the action flows, and the sex scenes are great. A one of a kind work IMO. Thanks for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderfully unique

You know, sometimes I wonder why I find some of my favorite takes on humanity on an erotica site haha. The idea of following a real psychopath is so engrossing. Humanizing someone who is so far from what we consider a normal human. It really is a refreshing take on a protagonist. Cheers to you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love and hate this story.

You have created a incredible world. I have lost myself in it. You plot is slow and meticulous. Please continue.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 3 years ago

I love how you opened up the possibilities from Palancar, with the multiple suits of armor still there. It definitely raises the stakes for Nate & Crew's survival. I can see Vanessa becoming a huge problem. We still have the "Company" PoV's to help break things up and add its own bit of intrigue as well. Man! I am loving this story!

Move over Dexter. Nate might just be my new favorite Psychopath!

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I usually HATE stories where man with large wonderdick fucks all the women. This story, though, has that same theme but you have made it palatable and I suppose it’s due to the excellent world building, the mysterious foreshadowing, and the absence of “they love the way my big cock makes them cream” language. I also love the morality found by a man who cannot intuitively react morally. I love your protagonist - a psychopathic Captain Kirk !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. My only storyline complaint is every time you call Nate "Götze," all I can think of is Mario Götze. I'm pretty sure I know the foreshadowing it's meant for, but it just gives me an incredible need to check scores.

CheeachaserCheeachaserabout 2 years ago

Dexter got Isekai'd. Lols.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I retract my statement I said that Nathan was naive but after the bullshit where his group was attacked and he just made bad decision after bad decision it's official he's a fucking Dumbass.

His whole response to 'feeling nothing' is to act as if he did and invariably he's over fucking reacting. Vanessa, Nolan and Raul or whatever his name are all clear dangers to the group but he gives them opportunity after opportunity to hurt him or the group what a fucking Dipshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@xhristianj

If they're such a danger and he's giving them opportunity after opportunity, why has only one person acted on one opportunity?

Vanessa linked up with Palancar and allowing them to send assassins after him. That's it.

Raul attacked Bianca, but she was trying to betray the group (I forgot how). Nate's problem with him was that he went too far and tried to kill her.

Nolan hasn't done anything aside from be slightly passive-aggressive and crush on Cameron.

He didn't kill Vanessa because he's trying to keep the group from going off the deep end and becoming cold-blooded murderers, which means they'd be a lot more comfortable killing him if any of them ever had reason to.

He didn't kill Raul because he has information about this world, probably a lot more than Casey, or different information (she was just a biologist).

He isn't going to kill Nolan because he hasn't fucking done anything.

You cann Nate a dumbass, but it sounds like you're the dumbass here. If you were in Nate's position you'd be doing way worse. No one would want to follow a moron like you.

ClearmuseClearmuse1 day ago

Still enjoying, this chapter went fun places, if dark. Well executed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 04 Previous Part
Banished Series Info