All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 06'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JackolantenJackolantenalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

I love all of the characters including minor one! You're doing an incredible job bringing this world to life. Keep up the incredible writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More , more, more, more, more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
¡Excelente!

¡Otra gran adición a una gran historia! ¡Ha creado un mundo diverso con muchos caracteres interesantes, por favor siga!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

I wonder and I worry for Bianca. Since its one of many of my fascinations, I wonder if the names themselves have some significance. With Raul, Casey and the princess, he gave them different names, rather than calling them by the name they call themselves. Even if Casey's name is actually Cassandra; if she doesn't go by it then its not "her" name, but with Bianca it was different. Then there's also the different reasons why the pledges were made. The princess understands how this pledge system works, far better than the Godlings do, even better than Casey. But the way Bianca made the pledge it was out of supreme desperation, and with cunning (though I would say altruistic) manipulation, and she seems far more broken than they are. I can only hope that her desire to be useful to him, and his desire to care for her are able to shape and heal her in a way that better fulfills her as a person. Else, she may end up a liability, because it wasn't until she thought to him that it even occurred to me that the communication could be seriously detrimental, rather than just a neat signaling system, and secret messaging service. ~Time will tell.

In lighter news, lovely scenes with the ladies. And the advise given about the princess's request and then her discovery of why were also delicious. Sure, as the princess she may have some hypnotic powers, that makes a lot of sense, but after her reaction it can be deduced that it is not solely her abilities at play when it comes to the smut. Since it was not her power that swayed her sister into his bed, he does have some influence on others, even if said effect is possibly lessened against other godlings. ~Fascinating.

Thank you for another wonderful chapter. Damn though, I gotta say I love (and in writing it I do not mean that I am not saying it) Miriam, and her influence on her people, which includes the other godlings now. She just found some pretty young thing in this village and effectively told her, "I'm going to have my husband impregnate you," and the girl was just like, "Yes ma'am." She's just so awesome. Truly, she will make all creatures prostrate before him, in time. Delicious.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Announcement

Hey all, just giving you a heads up that there's going to be a monthly poll hosted on my patreon page to find out who your favorite girl is (not sure if I can post the link here, but check my bio and look for it under the heading of 'May Poll'). You will need an account to cast your vote, but no pledge is necessary, as it is a public post. Votes will be tallied at the end of May, and the best girl will eventually be the first character I have illustrated at a later date, so be sure to show your favorite girls some love! ;)

Part 7 is ready to be posted to Lit since part 9 just went up on my Patreon, but given that it would come up on Lit by this weekend, which would clash with the annual 'Geek Pride' event, I'm going to hold off on posting it until the weekend after.

Take care, and thanks for all the votes/comments!

Kousaka~

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 4 years ago

This is an extremely well crafted story, and I am enjoying it more than I expected to of any story on this site. The psychology of each character is fascinating, and the idea of having a large group of psychologically damaged characters engaging in a year long journey together with a psychopath at their head had me hooked since chapter 1. A page turner of a story that I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting development

Incredible story so far. Characters are layered and intriguing. Sex scenes are fantastic. However, the real jewel is the story itself; I look forward to the latest development with Bianca.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 3 years ago

Interesting development with Bianca. I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes. I like how you've mastered the concept of balance in a group dynamic. Fixing one problem doesn't always mean fixing the group. Sometimes by fixing a problem, you can create a bigger one. Nate is constantly juggling all of these things, not to mention being practically the only decent human guy around who is into women. I can't wait to find out more about this supposed Hypnotic Suggestion the princess can do. Very interesting. Another great chapter!

MDR1986MDR1986over 2 years ago

Love this series - and I only just finished page one of this chapter, but it was bugging me enough to jump here and mention it before I forget lol. Casey is the one who lost her hand right? Every time she uses her had you say she did x with a hand... every time I read that I keep thinking I am mixing the characters up and it pulls me out of the story. Also, there is very little mention of it - wouldn't it be interfering a lot more. Also - why is she the one always getting bloodied? She got attacked the first day, then she loses a hand, now she's been stabbed, plus she's got hitmen after her... did her character kill your cat in a previous life? lol

Like I said I LOVE this series, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty awesome story. I was wondering if you lost a bet, and had to make a psychopath “snicker” so many times a page. Maybe it’s just this chapter. I give it 5 stars anyway. I’ve just started today, and can’t stop reading. Good work

Geon54Geon54almost 2 years ago

For consideration during any future edits: in a previous chapter, Gisel says something like "its two hours until dark" (outside Vanessa's camp - emphasis on her use of "hours"). That doesn't quite jibe with the exchange in this chapter about dayparts/intervals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 05 Previous Part
Banished Series Info