All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 15'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Literotfan83Literotfan83over 3 years ago
Very good read

Thoroughly enjoying this story. I got hooked on this after reading your series Trapped in the Game. Not sure what’s going on with the Admins storyline but looking forward to seeing more insight into how they are involved and their intentions. Liking the characters and the great curve ball in it NOT being his sister Julie. Keep it up and I look forward to the next chapter. PS keep up with the talent insight and Nate cloning abilities. Would love to see that come in as a more useful talent. Plus the cluster talents sounded interesting.

Jbro123Jbro123over 3 years ago

just.keeps.getting.better.

Keep writing please, you're increasingly heading towards Tefler (Three square meals series) level - similar improvement over time.

KJay15KJay15over 3 years ago
5* Really Good

I wonder if we'll see Danica again, I can't remember reading if she'd been killed or not, hopefully not, I suppose things would be too easy for the group if she were to join them, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More!!! I want more! Seriously dude i enjoy your story so much. Every time i get at the end of it i sigh and brace myself for another period of waiting. Trying to imagine what will happen next. Thank you for "bringing" me into your world.

KingofoneKingofoneover 3 years ago
Haha great chapter

Duuuuude. Nice ending!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Remembering

"You'll pay for killing me," and Caleb was a threat. Though to be honest, so less refined than he could have been. But... there were 3 being sent. If the last two are working together, or are a bit smarter and less animalistic that he was. Yeah... Honestly glad he has Leanna there with him. She's maybe a bit fragile in some ways, but her will is terrifyingly strong. That coupled with her perception and her shadow make her an ideal second when the Lion Goddess is recovering. Bianca is good, but she's a spy more than a dervish, for now.

Next episode, it seems like we'll be learning a bit more about Ethan. Considering how this chapter leaves off. Though... perhaps it wasn't one of the 2 that caught his attention. We haven't been told much about his backstory, beyond a few sentences, but no names. But we do know a few names don't we? And this chapter didn't have that side-perspective story being played alongside it... Hans v1.3 could have dealt some injuries for sure. I'm not even sure which is worse. Or if there is just more unknowns happening because Irileth's domain has fallen, and its creating its own power vacuum in the monster kingdom. Whatever is happening, I am soo locked in on this story. Love it so much. Nice to meet another Emily. This time from a better positioning to set ground rules so she can be useful, rather than a hindrance. They aren't called Assets for nothing.

Also, also. Blackout and shifter? You just keep revealing wonderfully fascinating pieces to this story. The company is becoming a more interesting place to read about, when they aren't seeming to just cackle behind screens drinking and embracing somewhat sleezy "bedroom" politics. Though that was fun too ^.^ Throwing people into a meat grinder is a horrible thing... but if you knew that the meat grinder was coming for everyone else, and this was the only way to stop it? Divert some people before what would have been there time? Lots of grey in a dark office, looking out at a calamity

Thanks again for your story. Be well, and looking forward to what comes next..

CrimsonMonkCrimsonMonkover 3 years ago
Highest accolades!

Only one other story on this site has captivated me to such an extreme! Fantastic work, can’t wait to read more!

DLovePantyhoseDLovePantyhoseover 3 years ago
Book form

God I'm hooked on this story. Would like to see it in book form. Sci-fi caliber with the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
without a doubt

the best series going on Lit right now. please keep it coming.

DisasterLoomsDisasterLoomsover 3 years ago
Great job

Doing a good job expanding the world organically with some distinct new characters and intriguing possibilities. Some characters might need to go in order to keep the main story going without getting entangled in too large a cast; we'll have to see, I guess!

... But so much hair getting ruffled! Eek!

Ruffling hair is what you do to a child, very fitting when Cam does it to a servant, for instance. But doing it to a grown woman who isn't an Anime character is weird.

Let Nate caress her hair, brush her hair over her shoulder, gently comb a curl off her cheek, or tame a wild strand of her mane, etc... If only for variety.

OK, I'll drop the topic, I swear! I'm the kind of reader that skims over the sex so I can get to the story anyway, so what do I know?

Carry on with the adventure, you're doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HUUGGGEEE cliffhanger....

Give someone a near heart attack with your cliffhangers, wouldn't you....GEEZ!!!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 3 years ago

This story has become my favorite series on Lit. The world building feels organic and flows so smoothly with the storyline. Characters are well defined and stay within character and I love the psychological intrigue of their interplay. I’m especially loving the sub plots and my brain is working overtime trying to make sense of the company’s motivations. Hopefully we will get to know more of the shifter as this amazing story continues. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to be released. Hellacious cliffhanger dropped at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Story So Far!!!!

Thank you for writing a very fun, interesting story! I cannot wait to read the rest!

GO123GO123over 3 years ago
Love the story!

Fantastic story line. Wonderful character development. Terrific monsters. Great pacing.

ThatSpaceLovingChairThatSpaceLovingChairover 3 years ago

This is turning out to be one of my favorites on here. Please keep them coming.

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderover 3 years ago

I really like most everything you are doing with this series. Plot, pace, diversity, character development, and story to sex ratio are all about perfect.

IMO I encourage the development you are putting into Francesca. Maybe have her be in charge of missions down the line if the story takes off enough. As much as you are building a harem for Nathan, I would like to see Francesca find a mate or two of her own. She's too strong a character to be totally sub to Nate.

nandinisexynandinisexyover 3 years ago

Amazing like always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series is my favourite one.

But how did Ethan opened the door when he had no implant.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexover 3 years agoAuthor

He cut the hand off of one of the dead otherworlders outside. I just didn't want to include it in the final paragraph since Nate is more focused in that moment on Ethan's injuries than how he got inside. 😅

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need more!!

Just wanted to ask if chapter 16 would be coming up soon, giving you finished chapter 18 a while back?

But great work again as always!

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anon. Yes, it's already been submitted to lit, so most likely will be up before the weekend. Apologies for the delay, though. I had some illness/covid related setbacks that kept me away from my writing station. 😅

To those who sent private feedback, my responses from the last two weeks are also going to be a little delayed. Rest assured though, I'll respond to everyone as soon as things settle down.

Kousaka~

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

Part of me screams `write faster, you dolt` wilst I otherwise know I shouldn't rush an artist

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Great

Chapter seems like the author knows where he is "leading" us and we just get a chance to follow and speculate, with a nice little suspense at then end. Overall great work. 5/5

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 3 years ago

Just when you think things are going to settle down, Kousakacomplex turns that bitch up to 11! This is so fucking good! What a fucking storyteller! I can’t even remember if there was sex in this chapter. I was so glued to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First we find out that he's a real badass. Then Ethan stumbled in ... battered and panicked ...

Good writing.

Glad to hear you are a "overcomer"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap….!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did Ethan open the door, without a wrist implant? Could have severed a hand from one of the bodies outside the hall, I guess...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a little technical note: Nathan should really have grabbed a mapping implant when back at Grenze. Even though his scouting skills seem to have improved somewhat.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Should have abandoned the two who didn’t want to join. Nathan isn’t responsible for EVERYONE on the planet and inviting a known shit stored and complained and a slacker into the camp is only going to heighten current decisions and tensions. Should have just left the two in the hall and then left and said “if you follow you will be killed and robbed.” Then box around the hall by going perpendicular to the track you want and go for 5 miles then turn 90° and go 10 miles then repeat and repeat and then your on track to home and 5 miles down that track. And you can see if someone as shit as Will is trying to follow. If he follows tie him to a tree by the hand and run off doing the box thing and abandon him or them.

Nate’s responsibility is to the kobalt who are housing them and the grove and to the princess, Cameron and his child and to Lucia and to Francesca and no one else. The rest are joiners and dissenters. Nate needs to protect the core that supported him from the start and his two kids, growing and adopted and don’t forget it’s the princess that gives him Kobalt power and legitimacy.

Shouldn’t take in new people till the new grove is up and started. The new grove and sorting out the current group and becoming king is all hard enough with out adding wildcards that are Company plants 100%. You need a core of people that are ALL on the same page and are 100% pro Nate kingship and leadership with no divisions or alternate leadership ideas. Then when new people join they have their thoughts and bullshit overridden and squashed by a large combined ethos of the larger core group and they literally get indoctrinated into the group ethos. Too many at a time or too badly broken people won’t ‘sing on to the group ethos and ideals’. People like Will who always question and aggravate and comment on everything and want a full explanation for everything every time need to be culled out. They will never get on board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dead corpses?

-Vadar

bhojobhojo2 months ago

Ethan doesn't have an implant, how did he open the door ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 14 Previous Part
Banished Series Info