Bank Error in My Favor

Story Info
I take advantage of a bank error.
1.9k words
4.01
6.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a monumental screw up Tina, that's what it is."

"Calm down Sir."

"Calm down! This is the third time I've had to call this month for a screw up on your part."

Tina is my Personal Banking Consultant or some such nonsense at RBC. She's one of the benefits of being a 'high net worth' customer. It seems service for such customers it not any better than for ordinary customers. This time they had failed to transfer funds for an investment I was making in a breast augmentation outfit. Now I might miss out on the opportunity.

Tina continued, "Could you come down and see me and we'll get it sorted?"

"No. I can't come down," I replied. Actually the idea was a little tempting. Tina was a looker and I didn't know her nearly as well as I would like. But, damned if I was going to spend more of my time fixing their mess.

"Ummm, ok. How about I send a consultant out to you?" Tina asked.

"Look Tina, I just want this sorted. Now. Today. You guys stuffed up, you guys fix it."

"I understand your frustration and I'm sorry, we will get it sorted," Tina said.

"When?" I asked.

"I'm on it now and I'll send someone out for the signatures and confirmation."

I had my doubts, it had already gone 4:30 and in my experience bankers had no incentive to work beyond their already minimal hours. After confirming with Tina that I would be at my home address, I hung up.

I briefly entertained the fantasy that Tina herself might call round. But, if the bank sent anyone, it would likely be some pimply dickhead fresh out of college. Far more likely they would send no one at all and have yet some other excuse the next time I called.

A red wine sat beckoning on the table, so I opened it to let it breathe for a while and went to take a quick shower. When I shut the water off, I noticed the door chime was repeatedly buzzing. So I stumbled to the door wrapped in a towel.

Turned out Tina had sent someone after all. A trim twentyish dark-haired beauty was on my doorstep. Her appearance alone was enough to lighten my mood. I invited her in, told her to grab a seat and I would be back down in a minute.

A quick trip to the closet for some casuals and then I was downstairs again.

"Sorry about that, I wasn't sure what time you were coming," I said.

"That's fine, I'm Deborah by the way, Deborah Sucich," she said, handing me her card.

"How about we mix some pleasure with the business," I said.

Deborah looked a little perplexed, "Sorry?"

"I was just about to have a glass of wine, would you like one?"

"Oh, I probably shouldn't, after all I'm still working," she replied.

"Come on, don't make me drink alone."

"Well I suppose, just a small one."

I poured the wine while Deborah spread her papers on the coffee table.

Deborah said, "Tina asked me to apologize for the mistake and to assure you the transaction will go through tonight." She continued, "There are just a couple of forms you need to sign."

Sitting next to her, I scrawled my signature on the papers. Her perfume was quite intoxicating and I had to restrain myself from making a play. It was time to start having a bit of fun.

"Is that all the papers needing my mark Miss Suckitch?" I asked.

"It's Sucich, but please, just Deborah. Yes, that is all. Is there anything else I can help you with tonight?"

"Oh, there is plenty to help me with. Tell me, did Tina fill you in on what this transaction is about?" I asked.

"No, not really, just that it is for a share purchase."

"Yeah, that's right, I'm buying into a breast augmentation outfit. They've got some great new technology, it's a hormonal thing. Its an oral drug, someone like yourself could take it and it will firm up and enlarge your breasts. What are you at the moment? A C cup?"

Deborah was blushing and looking increasingly uncomfortable at the topic.

I pushed on, "Tina said she would send someone willing to test the product."

Deborah stammered, "Ummm, she never said anything about this to me. I can help with the banking, that's all."

"Tina assured me you would help, what exactly did she say to you?" I retorted.

Deborah said, "Well, she said you were a very important client and I was to make sure you got everything you needed, and that it was sorted tonight. But I assumed she meant banking."

"Assumptions are always a mistake Miss Suckit. Look, Deborah, a single treatment is not going to cause much difference, but I need proof in the efficacy of the product before I can finish the investment. And you'll be getting it for free, it sells for $500 a pill normally."

Deborah says, "Looks like I don't have any choice. Ok, as long as it doesn't hurt."

"No it wont hurt. Pour us some more wine while I go upstairs and fetch a sample."

Of course I didn't have any such pills, as far as I know such a thing does not exist. The company I was investing in was a bog standard silicone gel manufacturer. I grabbed a paracetamol tablet and fluoride tablet from the bathroom and a notebook from my desk.

When I came back down, Deborah had refilled the glasses. I sat next to her again.

"Because this is still in trial, I just need to record a few details for the scientists," I said as I wrote her name in the notebook. I proceeded to ask her a few questions to make is sound official. Age: twenty-two. Address: --. Contact number: --. Pre-existing medical conditions: none. On medication including any contraceptive: no. Any family history of breast cancer: no.

"That's great Deborah, no red flags. Now just sign here at the bottom to indicate consent, I'll fill in the boilerplate bits later," I said, handing her the notebook.

As she signed, I said, "Now there are two pills per treatment." I opened my hand to show her the pills.

"You take the bigger one now and the other in about ten minutes," I said giving her the paracetamol.

Deborah put it in her mouth and washed it down with a little wine. "That tasted just like a Tylenol."

"Did it? Makes sense, the boffins told me the chemicals involved were similar."

"I need to check that it works, so I need to see your breasts and test their firmness," I said and moved my hands to the top buttons on her blouse and started to undo them.

She said, "Ummm, I don't think so, no."

"But you already agreed and these tablets are expensive you know. Anyway, the instructions recommend the breasts are free to ensure an even effect. Apparently, it can lead to a mis-shapen breasts if they are confined during treatment."

Deborah responded, "Fine, but don't think I like this. You should have warned me in advance."

I proceeded up undo her blouse and her lacy bra. Before she could object further I gripped her boobs and found them to be wonderfully firm and not actually in need of any enhancement.

As I continued to fondle her tits, her lovely pink nipples swelled and hardened. It has hard to resist bending over and taking them into my mouth. I squeezed gently, running my hands over and around her boobs.

"The instructions recommend they are massage for the duration of the treatment," I said.

"This is so embarrassing," said Deborah looking away.

"Perhaps it would help if we talk business?" I suggested.

"Yes, good idea."

"Well, I'm currently thinking about making a deposit in your bank."

"I can handle that, a cash deposit or some other instrument?" Deborah asked.

"Definitely some other instrument," I said, taking the opportunity to rub her already swollen nipples some more.

"A personal or corporate instrument?" Deborah asked. Her voice was getting huskier as my ministrations aroused her body.

"Personal, very personal." I let my hands roam a bit further afield over her torso.

"Exactly how much are we talking about?" Deborah asked.

"About ten inches," I said, letting my hands roam lower.

"Huh? Oh, right, something that big would slip into a safety deposit box," she said pushing my hands away.

"I see, sounds perfect." I had to turn away so she wouldn't see my smirk. "Anyway, it is time for you the take the other pill. Here wash it down with a little wine," I said popping the fluoride tablet into her mouth.

Deborah took another drink and swallowed the pill. "Are we done?"

"No, I need to keep you under observation for a while longer. Some girls report the treatment makes them feel horny."

Deborah says, "They're not lying, can we talk business again please?"

"Using my instrument I can produce liquid assets. Are you set up to handle that?" At the same time, I resumed toying with her nipples, stroking them, lightly tugging on them, keeping them engorged.

"Yes, a lot of people make that kind of deposit."

I nodded as if this was perfectly reasonable. "Really? And how many customers making these deposits do you personally handle?" I asked.

"You'll be the first one actually, I only started working at the bank last week."

"What's the security like?" I asked, slipping a hand up under her skirt.

Deborah was by now squirming on the seat and breathing shallowly. She said, "I can assure ... assure you that ... that it is impregnable."

"Well, I want to do my own penetration testing," I said as my finger slipped into her pussy.

Deborah gasped but didn't pull away. "You can come anytime ... come into the bank I mean," she blushed and then added "I think you're taking advantage of my condition."

"I like to think of it as a mutually beneficial transaction."

Deborah was pushing her hips forward to meet my finger as I continued my explorations. I couldn't wait any longer and freed my instrument from its confinement.

"Time to live up to your name Miss Suckit."

She gave me a dirty look, but before she could voice an objection, I pushed my cock head between her lips. I continued to finger her with one hand and twist her nipples with the other. As her arousal increased she started working her lips up and down my shaft while swirling her tongue around the tip.

I didn't want to cum without fucking her, so I pulled out of her mouth and quickly bent her over the couch so I could enter her doggy style. Despite having lubricated her with my finger she was still a tight passage. But with persistence I breached her security until my instrument was completely contained with her walls.

As I fucked her, I could reach around and continue to squeeze her breasts. I bent my head down and by pulling her breast around was able despite the position to get one of her juicy nipples into my mouth. I sucked it hard and bit down on it. Deborah climaxed and I could feel her pussy clench down on my cock.

My own need was rising and I was thrusting in and out harder and harder.

"Don't cum in me," Deborah pleaded.

"I thought you said you were impregnable."

"Huh? That was the bank. I already told you, I'm not on a contraceptive."

"Well I guess we will find out which is right," I said as I deposited my liquid assets deep in her vault.

Whether she is really impregnable remains to be seen. Nevertheless, I was sufficiently impressed with the overall service that I arranged to make ongoing contributions on a weekly basis.

L.