Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at me she said, "Congratulations Vanessa. I hope you like the bank." She leaned down bringing her cheek against mine and made an audible kissing noise. It was a friendly gesture. I could smell her perfume. It was sweet smelling; maybe lilac.

She turned her attention to Terry she said, "Bye honey. See you tonight." She bent over to give him a kiss goodbye. But, it was no peck on the cheek. Their mouths came together, and as if I wasn't even there, they shared a wet kiss that lasted no fewer than 30 seconds. Karen pulled away and whispered, "Save it for later." Turning back to me again, she said, "Bye Vanessa."

I said goodbye in return, and Karen exited the house.

Like nothing at all Terry went back to talking with me. I wanted to giggle a little because lipstick was smeared on his mouth.

He gathered up the application and said, "Let me put this away" and he left me alone at the table.

As he stepped out of the room I had a feeling and I looked down. My sensation is what I thought. Looking at the front of my top, my nipples were rock hard and pushing against my top. Watching their exchange of affection affected me. I immediately rubbed my breasts with my hands, attempting to get my nipples to relax, but it only made them harder.

I stood from the table. I was embarrassed and I wanted to leave.

Terry returned and there was a little more chit-chat. Like the weekend before, I saw his eyes glancing at my chest. Nervously, I told him that I should go home. He said, "Before you go, let me at least show you around the house."

Not wanting to be rude, I agreed to a tour.

The home had three bedrooms, but was still quite spacious. One by one, he showed me the bedrooms. The first was used as an office. The second was a guest bedroom with a king-sized bed. The room was large enough that the bed did not overwhelm the room. Every room was neat, tidy and organized with apparent precision.

He opened the double doors to the master bedroom. The room was neat like the others, except the king-sized bed was unmade. As I glanced around the room Terry explained that Karen was the one with the eye for decorating. I told him I thought she had a great sense of design.

Like the living room, there was a rack of leashes and collars.

I asked, "How many dogs do you have?"

With a simple reply he replied, "We don't have any dogs anymore."

It made me feel that they may have recently lost a pet or two so I chose not to ask any further

Abruptly, he said , "Oops!" and hurried toward one of the two nightstands that stood as bookends to the massive bed. As he did, I realized what had caught his attention. Lying on top of the nightstand was a vibrator. As I wasn't looking that closely, I would have never noticed it had it not been for his actions. Trying to block my view he grabbed the toy and placed it into the nightstand drawer. I made no comment and neither did he. It was obvious they had a fun marriage.

Once again I felt my nipples harden. I didn't bother looking down, I knew what I was feeling.

He said, "Let me show you the rest of the home."

We returned down the hallway toward the other half of the home to see the kitchen and adjoining family room.

The kitchen appeared to be recently remodeled with dark granite-topped cabinets. But looking out the kitchen window, it was the backyard that caught my attention. The yard had a beautifully landscaped swimming pool. There was an elaborate stone waterfall that cascaded into the black bottomed pool.

I said, "Oh my God, you have a swimming pool! And it's beautiful."

Terry said, "Yeah, it's sort of the crown jewel of the home. Come on, I'll show you."

We didn't have a pool in our home, although my brother and I had begged for one since we were young. My logical-thinking Chinese father saw no practical reason for having a pool, so instead we had a concrete patio. Our alternative to swimming was running through the sprinklers. I love swimming pools.

Terry opened the glass French doors leading to the backyard. I immediately heard the cascading water that had been muffled by the closed doors.

I walked up to the pool and knelt to put my fingers in the water. Despite being early spring, the water was quite warm. Terry commented, "We keep it heated year round. Do you like to swim? Do you have a pool?"

I smiled, "Not so much swimming, but I like being in a pool. No, we don't have one. I always wished we did though."

He said, "Well feel free to use ours if you want. You can be our guest anytime."

"Really?! I would love that!"

He said, "I'd suggest you could go swimming right now if you'd like. No offense intended, but I think Karen's swimsuits might be a little too big for you. That is unless you like to swim without a suit."

He stopped speaking. I looked at him. His wife's lipstick was still on his lips. I could feel my heart racing. I could feel my nipples hardening, once again. My boobs were almost hurting as my entire breasts were now firm and hard. Had he noticed? Of course he did. How could he not? But more disturbing I felt myself becoming moist between my legs.

I didn't say anything.

He said, "Just kidding!" which he followed by a burst of laughter and then awkward silence.

I said, "Maybe I'd better get Lucy home now."

The home tour was over. As if nothing had been said or suggested, Terry led us back through the home to the front door. I thanked him for the tour, but more importantly, thanked him for the job.

He said he was looking forward to having me at the bank, followed with, "Seriously, you can use our pool anytime you'd like, but don't forget your swimsuit."

(True to his word, he did let me use the pool. The first time was about 4 weeks later when a heat wave hit San Jose. The temps reached into the 90s which meant inside my parents' home it was almost 100. I called Terry at work and I asked him if I could take advantage of his pool. It was a Monday, and as soon as I came home from school I headed straight to their pool. I stayed at the pool up until the time that he came home. Not wishing to invade their home I made a swift exit. But not so swift that Terry wouldn't see me in my two-piece bikini.)

I stepped out onto the porch and untied Lucy's leash. We said goodbye and I said I would be at the bank on Tuesday. As I turned away, he closed the door behind me. Walking down the steps of his porch I looked down at my hardened nipples. They stayed hard the entire walk home.

During the stroll home, I was almost giddy about accepting a new job. But I also considered that my new boss-to-be had flirted with me. I hadn't actually started working yet, so I couldn't consider it to be sexual harassment. But nonetheless, he had flirted. He was married and older, and his flirtatious actions didn't offend me. I suppose I was flattered. Besides, he was good looking.

Strangely, despite the numerous times that I'd been running into Terry and Karen, I didn't run into them again the rest of the weekend.

12