All Comments on 'Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 01'

by SweetTastnNess

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Imagine73Imagine73over 4 years ago
Great Start to a Hot Series

Thanks, Vanessa, for this super-hot series! It's remarkable how common, random events can conspire to give us jobs.. or bring people into our lives, everything from serious relationships to momentary hookups. I love how you relate your blossoming sexuality. How it happens. Sometimes just a look, a glance sends us off to some wild debauchery. I'm loving your descriptions of how you released your inner slut along the way. The quality- and hotness- of your writing makes me want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I lived in the asian area of downtown Sacramento and met my share of Chinese ,Korean, Japanese and Philippine women. With the exception of my first wife I they were all a lot of fun and I have no regrets. I would have loved to run into you.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 4 years ago
This is a nice beginning

Except for the dog doing her business a little more explicitly than I really wanted to know, this was a very interesting beginning to the story. People need a good bit of background information sometimes. It is nice that you make yourself quite empathetic just by describing your daily routine. Empathetic? Yes, because you appear totally human, not some impossible-to-relate-to superwoman. Very pleasant. I am adding this story and its author to my favorites lists.

PasifalPasifalover 1 year ago

Very well done introduction. Looking for to reading the whole series

warner34warner34about 1 year ago

This is a great story. Slowly building the foundation for what is to come.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Obviously its a lie saying this is non fiction and a biography story lol. The contradictions from earlier chapters that the author tries to cover up is sad. The amount that needs to go into remembering every single detail, time and place, events in order, the amount of ridiculous stories that happen day after day, sometimes non stop each day etc - Are a bit much, not sure any sane person would believe this all happened in real life! I enjoy the slutty story telling, especially the Mae and Vanessa early talks, the street walking parts and public adventures. Other than a few instances the dirty talk is bare bones for a Hooker! Mostly just the usual "oh fuck yes I'm cummmming" "fuck me harder". I hoped for better especially when the sex scenes are so long, thats what would keep those parts more dynamic. For the most part its well written although not sure you need pages to describe one sex scene (Gangbang, Dipper, Lesbian with Mae plus more). Happens way too much and there's only so many times you can read the same things said over, just with different people. Overall its a still a fun read but as soon as Dipper came in the author went off the rails. Seemed like they just tried to put in as much as they could, stretch out the story and focus on generic sex scenes and events, not the actual story. I guess that's what happens when you have over 20 chapters and run out of ideas.

SweetTastnNessSweetTastnNess8 months agoAuthor

It's so nice to receive 'Anonymous' comments, with no backbone. I'm not quite certain what you mean by 'contradictions from earlier chapters'. There are no contradictions. I'm sorry that you doubt the validity of the story, but interestingly, one of my readers actually sent me a picture of me that he had from a 'small group session'. He had explained that when he read the story, he knew it was me and was certain of it because of my Dipper tattoo.

As for as 'stretching out the story' and 'running out of ideas'. That is far from what caused the stoppage of my writing. The stoppage happened primarily because of COVID and death from COVID (one of my husband's parents). Additionally, the upcoming chapters include a yet to be introduced friend. I needed her permission and insight to properly continue the story. She and I have been collaborating to finish the story.

Because of the stall in posting the remaining chapters I had considered pulling the chapters from Lit, and resubmitting once the story was 100% complete. But, through the encouragement of some of my readers not to do so, the existing chapters will remain.

Good luck to you and your future Anonymous Postings.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Doubt the validity of the story? Who believes this actually happened lol. You've got so called bank workers and women working in businesses, that then chapters later say they frequent street walking a few miles up the road in the city. Plus they are married, along with all kinds of other baggage. Do you realise how ridiculous it sounds as you try to play off your fantasy hooker story as a biography. A random reader who recognised your tattoo?. I wasn't talking about running out of ideas because of the time gap, I was saying the story went completely over the top because you just had to make it a more sensationalist piece to keep it going, as you already made so many outrageous events happen. A bank that has customer after customer fuck an employee in the back (was it over double digits for the day?). Nobody would risk their job for that (employee, manager etc.) Obviously the brother chapter and of course the cliched I'd do anything if the guy will let me cum, "yes you can be my pimp" lol. C'mon give it up. Lot more respect would be given if you just stated its a story and that's it. You're just as anonymous as I am. You put a random name and picture then expect people to think your real?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetTastnNess@SweetTastnNess
I'm Vanessa, a 32-year old (in 2019 at the start of my writing) Chinese-American female living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am currently married and my husband is more than aware of my past prostitution exploits (it is how we met). He is 22 years older than me and loves wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES