Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 03

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
1.5k words
4.48
30.4k
19

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - The Plot Thickens

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

Mae and I made it a regular thing to have lunch at least once a week. Sex was the most common topic.

As I got to know Mae, I realized that she had a very complex personality. But I also could tell she lived a good life. Although she and her husband were relatively young, they were homeowners. To that point, I had yet to visit her home, but it sounded like it was a nice place. She also drove a late model Lexus and she dressed very well. I knew she only worked part time and surmised that either her husband had a great job with great pay, or that massage therapy paid more than I imagined.

The semester had ended and it was the first Tuesday in June. We met for lunch and I asked about her show of wealth. I wasn't trying to be nosy, but I was certainly curious.

Mae said, that her husband had a decent job, but she was the breadwinner in their household. I never expected her to say that.

So I asked what I thought was a very obvious question: "Do massage therapists make really good money?"

She said, "Some make very good money. If I did it full time my husband would not even have to work. But, then I would be too exhausted to do anything."

"So giving massages is pretty tiring?"

She just smiled and said, "Depends upon the client."

There was something in her smile that made me want to ask a question, but I was too embarrassed to even suggest it. She seemed to read it in my eyes.

She said, "You want to ask me something, don't you?"

I told her I did, but I didn't want to offend her. She assured me that I could ask anything, she would not be offended.

I hesitated and blurted it out, "Has a client ever suggested that you give him sex?"

She said, "Most of them do. It's inevitable that they will ask. Some expect it They're lying on a table naked with a pretty woman rubbing her hands all over his body. Invariably, I might accidently touch his cock or balls. That sort of touch would get even a perfect saint to ask for sex."

I smiled and asked, "Are the touches always accidental?"

She grinned and asked, "What do you think?"

"I don't think so. So, have you ever done it? Had sex with a client?"

"Would you think differently of me if I told you 'yes'?"

I said, "No, of course not."

To my answer she said, "In that case, yes I have."

I smiled at her with admiration, and asked "Does it happen very often?"

"Yes."

I queried, "Do you think your husband knows?"

To that question she laughed out so loudly that half the people in the restaurant seemed to look our way. She said, "Yes, he knows. In fact, it is how we met."

I didn't know what to say. This seemed pretty incredible. I asked, "When was the last time you fucked a client."

"About an hour ago."

"You're shitting me!"

"No. I had a client at 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00."

"So, you had sex with the last one?"

"No, all three. Let me show you something." She reached into her purse and pulled out her wallet. She unsnapped it and handed it to me and told me to look inside. It was full of hundred dollar bills. She continued, "That is all from this morning."

I wasn't certain what to say, and handed back the wallet. I said, "I had no idea. Wait, does this mean you're a prostitute?" I immediately had wished I didn't ask the question, because I didn't mean to insult her.

"Yes, but I can't think of myself in that way. When I'm not at the spa I charge $300 for a massage. If he wants to get more than a massage, it doesn't cost him any more than the $300. If he doesn't have sex with me, it is still $300. There are a number of guys who just have the massage. But obviously most want full service."

Her logic was there, but I have my doubts that if she ever got caught that she would win a solicitation court case.

Then I stated the obvious: "But, you're married."

"He knew how I earned my living before we married. He knew how I earned my living while we dated and while we were engaged. To be honest, I think he gets off on it. Some guys like that sort of thing I suppose."

"Has he ever asked you to stop?"

"No. I own a nice home outright and he enjoys living there. I inherited the home from my parents (I had previously found out her parents were killed in a drunk driving accident. There was some sort of wrongful death lawsuit that put her in a pretty good position financially, but I think she would have preferred her parents were still alive). So he gets to enjoy the comfort of my home and I get to enjoy having a basis for building a credit rating through mostly his financial information. It's complicated declaring an income from the cash services that I provide."

"So, it's just sex for money then?"

She laughed and said, "Are you kidding me? I love sex. I'm addicted. I've had so many orgasms and have been paid in return. It is a total win-win for me. And, admit it, you're a nymphomaniac too!"

I think I blushed slightly and just nodded my head slightly and said, "But, I don't think I could do it. Not for money".

She just shook her head slightly and said, "Are you so certain? You certainly will fuck for free. What's the difference if a few hundred dollars are left on the nightstand? Sure you could do it. Don't question it until you've tried it".

For the next few minutes we were pretty quiet. My head was spinning from what she had shared. I found my thoughts were darting in all directions. And I came to a revelation. I thought about that Saturday that Karen left for work. She went to work dolled up and braless. I said, "You said that you and Karen had worked at the same spa together. You don't think she does it too, do you?"

Instead of giving me an answer she said, "First, we might as well clarify things. Neither one of us has ever worked at a spa. We work at massage parlors. A bit of a difference. But, I think we'd better leave it at that and just finish lunch so we can go to work."

Her non-answer was an answer in itself.

I can't say I judged Mae for what she had told me. She wasn't embarrassed about it, but, by the same token, I doubt she shared the details of her true livelihood with too many people. So I guess, in a way, I felt proud that she trusted me with her secret.

During subsequent lunches she shared a little bit about her 'trade'. She let me know that she didn't just do massages at the parlor; about half of her massages were done at home. She told me she had a dedicated room at her home for massages and she remodeled the bathroom to make it more appealing for massage appointments. Specifically, she described a large walk-in shower with dual showerheads. She said, she designed it around being able to comfortably take showers with more than one person in the shower. She laughed at her cleverness. I told her that I would love to see it sometime.

She would later tell me that most of her massages at her home were during the day and worked around the bank schedule. This was an agreement with her husband. If he was not home she was free to provide her services inside their home, but in the evenings there were to be no clients visiting the home. He didn't want to hear her being pounded by another man. So, she would work at the massage parlor evenings and some weekends. She said it worked better this way because the spa hours allowed her to meet new clients and she could select the ones that could use her in-home morning services. She had everything well planned out.