All Comments on 'Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 03'

by SweetTastnNess

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 chapters

And nothing yet. Hopefully sometime soon.

1 star

DragonRider55

SweetTastnNessSweetTastnNessover 4 years agoAuthor
Response to DragonRider55

Sorry that you're disappointed with the pace of my story. But my experience was not like a porno with a 4some starting during the first 60 seconds of Scene 1.

I feel it is as important to share how my life story came to be, not so much to delve right into the sex that occurred.

I assure you the sexual tension comes to a head at the end of Chapter 4 and becomes even more prominent in the subsequent chapters.

When you consider giving a 1 Star rating to my writings, or anyone else's writings, you should be providing your rating not solely on content, but also to the overall quality of writing.

Thank you for your comment.

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 4 years ago
Well

I’m still reading your story so I have to say I like it ... a lot!

Cheers

Lance

ZebPykeZebPykeover 4 years ago
Love the pace

Nice build up.

robertjohnrobertjohnover 1 year ago

Enjoying your story. It is well written. The build up, setting the scene, is good. There are plenty of stories that go straight to the sex, for those that want that. In my opinion your approach makes the sex scenes all the more exciting when they come. Looking forward to reading part4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetTastnNess@SweetTastnNess
I'm Vanessa, a 32-year old (in 2019 at the start of my writing) Chinese-American female living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am currently married and my husband is more than aware of my past prostitution exploits (it is how we met). He is 22 years older than me and loves wh...