Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 05

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
7.3k words
4.63
32.3k
19

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- WHEN THE PARENTS ARE AWAY, THE PUSSY WILL PLAY

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

The next morning, my parents woke up early for a Saturday. They were getting ready to drive up to UC Davis to visit my brother. Their plan was to spend the night in his apartment. Although, I did have a special and unique love for my brother, I never enjoyed the 2 hour drive to and from Davis, nor experiencing the favoritism that Chinese parents give to sons. But even worse, it was always too hot in Davis. So, I told them that I would prefer to stay home with Lucy the dog.

Despite their encouragement, I stuck to my guns and they didn't try to push the matter. They drove away and said they would be home Sunday evening.

I went back to bed and got up around 8:30. I didn't sleep well that night. I was tossing and turning thinking about what happened the night before. I woke up horny and wet. I decided a shower was the best thing to help me calm my desires.

I got out of the shower and because I was home alone, I didn't even bother getting dressed. The shower was enjoyable, but I could not get the memories of the night before out of my head and stepped out of the shower with my pussy even wetter than it had been.

Our home was not air conditioned. I went around the house opening curtains and windows to let in fresh air. And even though it really hadn't been overly hot, the house never cooled down. I opened the front windows naked to the world, but there was no one out and about to admire me. Until I was really ready to start my day, I was in no hurry to get dressed.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and Lucy was yapping at me from outside of the sliding glass door begging to come inside; she hadn't gotten her breakfast yet. I started to go upstairs to get a robe so I could feed her, but then I stopped myself. I thought about what Mae had said: 'Even if a neighbor saw you naked, they aren't going to say anything'. And she was right, as I had experienced the night before I wanted to be seen. When I realized Mae's neighbor had been watching us I had been far from alarmed.

I opened the sliding door and stepped out into the open. It was already in the mid-sixties so the air was more than refreshing compared to the 80-plus degrees inside the house.

Our entire block was made up of 2-story homes. From my parent's bedroom upstairs I could clearly see into the backyards of the five houses that were positioned on either side and behind our home. It was safe to say that they could just as easily peer into our yard. Additionally, our landscape composed of only small bushes around the fences, none of which were taller than the fence itself. And, unlike Mae's horseshoe shaped patio area, the rear of our home was L-shaped with only a slight offset; the entire yard was fully exposed.

As for Lucy, she had a doghouse. The doghouse sat in the center of the yard near the edge of the concrete patio. Her water dish and food dish were next to her house.

For the first time in my life, I purposely walked into the yard without a stitch of clothing, not even footwear. I didn't quickly scamper to collect her dishes, I took my time. Lucy had seen me naked before, and she didn't seem to care one way or another. When I got to her dishes I knelt down and decided to give her a morning rub, which she enjoyed. I then picked up her bowls and looked up at the windows that were surrounding me. I had no lookers.

I went inside, cleaned her bowls and freshened them with water and food. I walked back out and put them where they usually rested. Lucy went straight to work on her breakfast. Again, I looked around and saw no one standing in any windows. But, I thought I noticed the curtains move in a window of one of the homes behind us. I looked up at the window I saw that the window was actually open, so it was probably just a breeze. As I stood there, I thought about it and realized, we didn't even know any of the neighbors that lived behind us. My parents, being the reclusive Chinese people that they are, barely knew the neighbors on either side of us.

I went back inside. I decided to go ahead and get dressed. But I would be dressing for Lucy's walk. With her breakfast in her belly I knew she would be ready to go around her usual weekend time of 10:00 AM.

I went upstairs and put on my typical walk-the-dog uniform: shorts, tank top and sneakers; no underwear and no socks. As I went through my wardrobe I chose a tank top that was probably a little more see-through than what I should have worn without a bra, but the urges that my body was feeling were helping me with my decision making on this morning. My mom would typically complain about it when I would wear such clothing outside, but she wasn't there to give me grief on that morning.

I made a cup of coffee and while I drank it, I contemplated the night before. I had kissed Mae. I had touched her and she had touched me. I smelled and tasted her. Whether real or imagined I felt like I could still smell her on my fingers. She had smelled and tasted me. That in itself was exciting enough. But I had sucked cum out of her. Our boss's cum. She had fucked him and I had gobbled down his spunk. But then she said, that was all that she wanted. Did she mean that was all she wanted for that night? Did she mean that all she wanted was to see how it would be to kiss me and taste me? Did she just want me to taste Terry's cum? Did she mean that would be all that she ever wanted?

As for me, I wasn't even certain what I wanted. Part of me expected her to call, but she didn't and wouldn't call. My problem was my body seemed to constantly be in heat. As I drank my coffee I decided it would be best to just let it go.

I finished my coffee and called Lucy into the house. She didn't seem to care that I had put on clothes, she was only interested in her walk. I put on her leash and collar and we started our walk.

It had actually been a couple weeks since I ran into Terry or Karen on a walk, so as Lucy and I approached their house I was happy to see Terry out front working. Lucy had gotten to know Terry too, and she also seemed happy to see him. But I looked at him differently that morning. The night before I had swallowed his cum. This was uncharted territory.

As we walked up, he had just finished mowing the lawn. Funny thing was, like me, he was wearing shorts and a tank top. Of course, his tank sat loose on his body, whereas mine was tight fitting. His tank reemphasized that he was in decent shape.

As we walked up, Terry said, "Good morning Vanessa, good morning Lucy."

"Morning Terry."

We stopped to talk. Terry said, "Out for the morning relief, huh?"

"Yeah, it would be easier if she would just learn to walk herself. Actually, she probably could do the walk herself. She's done it enough times. Doing the yard by yourself today?"

"Yeah, Karen had some clients that wanted appointments this morning, so she decided to put in an extra-long day to make some extra money."

"I can't blame her for that." Mae never really confirmed if Karen did the same extra services as she provided. But, she never said that Karen didn't either. I couldn't help but what wonder if Karen was having her brains fucked out at that very moment. I presumed it was exactly what was happening. "I know I would probably do the same thing if I were in her shoes." And that was solely based upon what I suspected she was doing. But it wasn't just Karen. Now I knew that Terry and Mae fucked and I had to believe it was not a one-time thing.

We continued talking about work and whatever else came up. I noticed him looking at my breasts. The first time was a glance. And the glances became slightly longer. I did not resist the natural reaction of my body. Instead, I willed my nipples to harden. I did so by thinking of Mae. His glances caused me to feel tingly. But I handled the circumstance differently this time.

Standing in front of him I looked down at my nipples pressing against my tank top and said, "Maybe I should start wearing a bra. Sometimes I think you've practically seen me topless," following my statement with a laugh and a smile.

He smiled and said, "I won't say anything if you don't say anything. I think you look nice. Natural. You start wearing a bra and I may not need to chat with you anymore," followed by a laugh of his own. "Sorry, I guess I was staring."

"No, worries. You're my boss, but you're still a guy."

He said, "Yeah, if I was a little weaker, I'd probably try to invite you inside."

In my mind I thought, 'Please invite me in', but instead I laughed and said, "Good thing you're not weaker. I think I'd better get her to the field, before this gets any weirder." I wished to myself he was weaker.

He laughed and said, "It's ok, sort of funny, right?"

I said, "Last night Mae had me over for dinner. Have you ever been to her home? I was shocked at how nice it is."

He said, "Yeah. I've been there many times. You're right very nice home. Was dinner good?"

I said, "It was great." And thinking myself sly I said, "But I mostly went home full from dessert."

He smiled and said, "So I heard."

I had a shocked look. He said, "I had a brief conversation with Mae this morning. She mentioned you had dessert and you really enjoyed it."

"Well I better get going before this gets any weirder. If I don't see you, have a great weekend."

Lucy and I walked away and I thought to myself, 'Oh fuck! What should I do? Should I go back?'

Lucy did her business and we started our trek home. I made a decision. If he was still outside I would suggest going inside. If not I would knock on the door. He knew what I knew. I knew he fucked Mae and he knew I swallowed his cum. But, when we walked by Terry's home he was no longer outside and his car was gone. I was frustrated. I was horny. I had made a decision to let an older married man fuck me and the opportunity was gone.

We were back at the house a little after 11:00. Lucy and I walked out back. It had warmed up, but it was still hotter inside the house; too hot. I stood there and stared into space contemplating.

I went into the garage and pulled down one of our lounge chairs. I brought it out to the backyard and unfolded it in the middle of the patio.

I went inside collected my iPod, sunglasses and suntan lotion. I went back outside and laid a towel on the lounge chair. I peeled off my top and stepped out of my shorts. I was naked as the day I was born. I layered myself with tanning lotion, put on my sunglasses and turned on my iPod. I lay down on the lounge chair and enjoyed the sun as it warmed my body.

The warmth of the sun caused me to doze off once or twice. As I dozed, I had short dreams; probably more like daydreams. My dreams kept reliving the night before. The kiss. The touch. The taste. I woke from my semi-conscious dream, but I kept my eyes shut. I wet my lips. I put my hand on my tummy just the same as Mae had done to me and I had done to her. I wet my lips again as I recalled her kiss. I pushed my hand flat against my stomach and started rubbing my tummy lower and lower. It was not the first time I would masturbate, but it was the first time that I was alternating my thoughts between Mae and Terry as I pleased myself, and most certainly the first time I would self-indulge in my backyard.

I moved my hand closer and closer to my waiting flower petals. In my mind, I was touching Mae and she was touching me. I opened my legs and starting rubbing the lips of my pussy. My tongue was swiping my lips over and over. I slid a finger inside me and out loud I said, "Oh Mae, you feel so good. You're so wet." And then I concentrated. I brought my fingers to my clit and went to work. No more talking no more thinking. It was just Mae driving me to an orgasm. It didn't take long. The orgasm hit and I immediately curled into a fetal position. Even though I was self-stimulating and could have stopped, I didn't. I continued to play with my pussy driving four fingers in and out of me, "Terry, don't stop. Please don't stop." Curled into a ball, I rubbed my clit to a second orgasm as my body convulsed.

Finally I did stop. I straightened myself back onto the lounge chair, once again flat on my back. I spread my legs and slid my fingers inside my pussy purposely avoiding my clit. I didn't want another orgasm, I just wanted my pussy to be fucked.

I imagined Terry thrusting his mystery cock inside me as I fucked myself for several minutes and stopped. When I did, I dozed into another light sleep.

I have no idea how long I slept, it was likely only a few minutes. I woke up thirsty. I sat up on the lounge chair and stayed motionless for a moment. Lucy came over when she saw I was up. I wondered if she watched me pleasure myself or if she even cared. I gave her a pat on the head. I looked around.

He was there, in the window. Not the home directly behind us, but the home to the right. He was hard not to notice. He had binoculars! I looked straight at him. I made no attempt to cover and he made no attempt to hide being a peeping tom. We were both equally in the right and in the wrong. I stared at him and mouthed the word, "Hi" and gave him a simple wave.

I didn't know him; I didn't know any of the neighbors behind us. I couldn't tell how old he was. At the moment his age didn't make a difference to me. I wondered how much he had seen. Had he just now seen me or had he been watching me? I hoped he watched me. He was the audience I wanted. I stood up and turned the lounge chair so it was perpendicular to where he was. I lay back on the lounge with my feet towards him.

As I positioned myself I looked up at him again. I rolled my fingers into a loose fist and lowered my hand near my pussy and gave him the jack-off motion.

Then I lay onto my back and spread my legs wide and started to rub my pussy. I wondered if his binoculars were good enough to see what I was doing. I pushed my fingers inside and then brought my legs together. I wanted to fuck. I was so fucking horny. I wanted a cock inside me. I wanted any cock inside me.

I stopped and suddenly sat up. I looked up at him and put up my index finger: the universal signal for 'one minute'.

He gave me a 'thumbs up' in return.

I ran inside the house and into the downstairs office. I pulled out a sheet of paper from the printer and scrambled to find a magic marker. I wrote on the sheet in large digits. I stared at the paper and thought, 'I really shouldn't do this'.

I thought about my conversation with Mae. She told me, 'You should enjoy every minute of sex you can and with as many men as you can. It isn't about looks, it's about getting fucked. It doesn't matter if their attractive or not. Our pussies don't care about looks. They crave cock.'

I needed to say 'Yes'.

I grabbed the sheet and my phone, and returned to the backyard. He was still at the window. I started trembling as I looked at the paper. And then I turned the paper his direction and held the paper high. It read, 'TEXT ME' with my phone number written beneath it.

Holding the paper above my head I watched for his reaction. He raised the binoculars to read my sign. Could he read it? He lowered the binoculars, looked away and then back toward me.

He stepped away and I stared at the empty window.

A minute later he was back at the window. I could see a phone in his hand. With his other hand he raised the binoculars to his eyes. Grinning widely, I raised my sign again.

He lowered the binoculars and direct his attention to his phone.

A second later my phone chimed. I reached for it and nearly dropped it from the excitement.

The two words on the screen read: Hello slut.

I read the words, smiled, looked up at him and waved.

Into my phone, I wrote: Hi, did you watch me long?

His one word reply was: Yes.

I continued: Horny? I am.

He again wrote: Yes. I can tell.

Sitting on the lounge chair I spread my legs wide in his direction.

It was decision time, I wrote: Want to fuck? Before I change my mind.

I looked up and I could see him smiling.

He wrote: House number?

I wrote in our house address.

He sent a final text that read: Five minutes.

He walked away, disappearing from the window.

My heart was racing. My breathing was heavy. I realized that I was nearly committed. For the next few minutes, I stared at my phone waiting for a new message.

It seemed like an eternity, but less than five minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring from inside the house. When it did I practically jumped from the lounge chair. I ran inside the house to the front door. I looked through the peep hole; there was a man. I didn't know for certain, but new it had to be him.

I opened the door enough to poke my head around the opening.

I said, "Hello."

He said, "Hello" in return. And then neither of us said anything.

I looked at him up and down.

When I looked at the 'Up' I saw he was white, in his mid-forties and not all that attractive.

When I looked at the 'Down', I knew it was him. He was wearing shorts. The shorts were loose fitting. And, pushing straight out against his shorts was an obviously hard cock.

I opened the door slightly more and, still naked, stepped into the open and just stood there.

I finally spoke and asked, "Did you like watching me?"

He said, "Yes, you have a nice body."

I asked, "Did you watch me have an orgasm?"

He said, "Yeah, you put on a good show. Did you know you were being watched?"

Smiling I said, "No, but I'm glad that I was."

I opened the door slightly more. He admired my body and I stared at the bulge in his shorts. I already imagined it inside me and wet my lips.

He asked, "Are you over 18?"

"Yes, I'm 19."

I looked past him onto the sidewalk and up and down the street. There were no people and there were no cars. I stepped out and onto the porch and got close to him. I said, "Touch me."

He brought his hand down between my legs and he immediately hit pay dirt. He slid his fingers inside me and proceeded to stimulate my already overstimulated love hole.

I closed my eyes and I brought my hand to his stomach. I slid my hand inside his shorts and wrapped my hand around this complete strangers' cock felt a cock. I stroked him slowly and opened my eyes.

Never letting go of his cock I asked, "Are you married?"

He said, "Yes."

I started stroking him faster.

I asked, "Kids?"

He said, "Son and daughter. My daughter went to school with you." He told me her name. I knew of her, but didn't really know her. I certainly did not know she lived behind our home.

His words caused me to stroke him even faster. I wanted him to fuck me right on our porch, but thought better of it

With introductions made I pulled away from him and said, "Hurry, come inside before I change my mind."

He asked, "Come inside your house, or cum inside you?"

I smiled and said, "Both."

We stepped inside and never made it past the entry. I closed the door once we were inside.

12