Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our front door was actually double doors with traditional doorknobs on each door. I turned and faced the door and with each hand gripping the knobs and bent over. I'm certain any doubt that he may have had was immediately erased as I readied myself to be violated. I said, "Fuck, I'm not sure if I should do this." But, I made no effort to change my prone position.

Sensing my expressed hesitation, he decided to convince me that it was the right decision in the most convincing way possible

He reached down to the crack of my ass and slid his hand between my cheeks. I parted my legs slightly, but I didn't really need to because my cunt was dripping wet and wide open. He slid his fingers inside me again. I shuddered and moaned. He whispered, "Oh, you like that don't you?"

I said, "Yes, do that. It feels nice."

He fingered me and dropped to his knees behind me. He removed his fingers from me and buried his face between my cheeks. His tongue lapped at my pussy. I arched my back, he gripped my hips and pushed his face into me.

I mumbled, "Oh fuck! I can't believe we're doing this."

He stopped and said, "Of course you can. You're a little slut, aren't you."

I said, "Yes!"

He dropped his shorts. I didn't even bother to look back. I could hear him stroking his cock, to bring it to maximum readiness. I leaned into the door more, spread my legs and arched my back again.

I obviously did not have a change of heart. Gripping his cock, I felt him bring the head to my pussy. The head slid easily inside me. I immediately said, "Oh shit!"

The exclamation wasn't because he was huge, it was because for the first time in my life I was letting a complete stranger put his cock inside me. I knew nothing about him, not even his name. He was older. Not even attractive. I didn't care. The only thing of importance to me was having his cock inside my cunt. His cock was my sex toy and my pussy was his. Neither of us was going to change our minds. He pushed his way and continued to slide inside me. At that moment I officially crossed the line of wanting to be a slut to becoming an ultimate slut.

He pushed his cock fully inside me and I let out a moan.

He asked, "Are you sure now?"

I responded, "Oh God yes. Your cock feels so good!"

He put his hands firmly on my sides gripping my waist as I clamped the doorknobs firmly and rested my head against the door. He started thrusting his cock in and out of me. Every time he pushed all the way in, I would let out a moan.

It took only seconds and I was totally into it. I exclaimed, "Yes! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my pussy!"

He sped up his pace. I was so turned on. This guy, who I didn't even know, not even properly introduced, was fucking me like a rag doll. He said, "Yeah, you like it from behind, don't you?"

"God! Yes! It's my favorite!"

Pounding me harder he said, "Yeah, I noticed." I gasped to myself slightly. What did he mean by that? He continued, "You certainly are the neighborhood slut, aren't you?"

I became slightly distracted by his words but said, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me like a slut!"

As his thrusts became more intense my pussy became wetter. I wasn't near orgasm, but I really didn't care. I just wanted to fuck.

It is generally easy to tell when a man is ready to cum. He may change his pace slightly, he may shake a little, he may start to grunt or a multiple of other signs. I knew he was close.

As I sensed the imminent ejaculation he asked, "Are you on the pill?"

I quietly said, "No."

He had to decide on which course of action to take. He made the right one. He chose to use me like a true slut and pushed all the way inside me and held himself firm to use my pussy as his personal cum bucket. I felt the pulsing of his cock and the warmth it was giving me. Halfheartedly I said, "No! You can't cum inside me." That was my voice speaking, not my body. I made no attempt to pull away, instead I pushed back against him. In truth, I didn't care as I knew my period was due.

Again I said, "Don't do it. Don't cum inside me."

This time, in reaction to my words, he started to pull away. But when he did, I pushed back again so he was still flat up against me again. I said, "No. No. I changed my mind. Don't pull out. You feel too good."

With his cock emptying it's load he held himself deep inside me for about thirty seconds and then pulled back until only his still-throbbing head was inside my pussy.

He continued sharing his gift. And then the pulsing stopped. He pulled out his cock and when he did cum splattered onto the entry way floor. I didn't move. I was caught in the moment. My pussy was now pulsing letting him know it was still hungry.

With cum still dripping from my cunt he stayed standing behind me. Without turning around I said, "I want you back inside me."

He didn't question what I was saying. His cock was softer, yet still firm enough to return to its new home. I knew nothing can recharge a cock better than fresh new pussy. He pushed his way back inside me. I pushed back against him in appreciation. I said, "Oh my God, you still feel so good."

He slowly started pumping me and as he did, for the first time, we started a conversation.

I said, "I've never done anything like this before."

He said, "Neither have I."

"How old are you?"

"48."

"You're the oldest man I've ever fucked."

"You're the youngest woman I've ever fucked."

"I'm Vanessa."

"I'm Pete."

The exchange of names only reemphasized the sluttiness of our deed; two complete strangers who got down to the business of fucking without even considering the nuances of knowing each other's name. It was simply a cock fucking a pussy; or depending on your perspective, a pussy fucking a cock.

"I've never fucked a married man either." I said, "I can't believe I did this."

"Are you changing your mind?"

I said, "It's a little late to change my mind."

Now as he was slowly pumping me, I was pushing my ass back and forth opposing his rhythm. The pace started slow and it only took about five minutes and we were both pushing into each other nearly at full speed. But, most importantly, his cock was hard again. Not as hard as when we started, but hard enough to enjoy the fuck.

He said, "You're a little slut, aren't you?"

I was enjoying his cock and moaned in the affirmative.

He said, "I've seen you in your yard before. I could always tell you were a slut."

For a brief moment, I was alarmed by his words. But the fucking of his cock erased any concerns.

There was no more talking, just fucking. It was an enjoyable 20 to 30 minutes of fucking. And then he treated me to his second orgasm. I'm not certain how much he had to give but he did as he had done before: at first cumming deep inside me followed by just his head shallowly releasing inside me. He throbbed inside me again and then he pulled back. Again cum splattered to the floor.

He said, "I love to see a pussy dripping with cum," which explained his routine. It was his fetish.

I remained poised and asked, "Can you fuck me some more?"

He said, "I need to get going, wife will be home soon."

He was standing behind me. I lifted myself from my prone position and turned to face him.

I looked down at his tool. He wasn't gigantic, but I could tell when he was fully hard he had to be nearly 7 inches.

Though he said he needed to leave, I disregarded his proclamation. I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my hand and proceeded to stroke him. Cum was dripping from his tip. I licked the drops. He made no attempt to depart. I brought his cock to my mouth and proceeded to suck and stroke him. After a few minutes, my efforts were slowly reviving him.

I stopped and stood. I grabbed his hand and said, "In here", leading him into the adjoining living room.

The living room had a large window that faced the street. A sofa sat in front of the window. There was almost a 4 foot space between the back of the sofa and the window. I led him to the sofa. The curtains and windows were wide open. There was no one in front of the house or on the street. I hoped that might change. I was losing clarity as to what was right or wrong. In the mind of my pussy, there was no wrong.

I got on my knees on the carpet and continued sucking and stroking him as I had before. It was only a few minutes later and he was refreshed and ready to fuck again.

I climbed onto the sofa with my knees on the cushion facing the back of the sofa looking straight out the window. I could hear the outside noises of the street.

My hands gripped the back of the sofa, my naked upper body could be clearly seen from the street. I spread my knees slightly on the sofa and said, "Fuck me Pete. Fuck my tight Asian pussy. I'm your slut."

There was no way he could resist what I was offering him. Standing, he entered me from behind. The open window was the only thing that separated our mating from the world. So much for him needing to get home. With his balls running on empty. This was no quickie.

As we fucked, cars passed on the street apparently unaware of the show that was being offered. But no one slowed to stare and there was no passersby taking a walk.

Almost 20 minutes into fucking Pete pulled his cock from me. He hadn't cum but he needed a break.

I looked back at him. He had stepped back a bit and was staring at my ass. I said, "You really like to see your cum dripping from my pussy, don't you?"

He said, "Yes, it's beautiful."

Yes, this was definitely his fetish. I tightened my insides rhythmically and when I did, I could feel cum slowly push out of my pussy. I tilted my head down and stared back between my legs. I watched as I saw cum drip from my overflowing cunt and onto the sofa.

He commented, "Oh yeah. That's a good girl. I really gave you a lot."

He started stroking his meat. My overflowing pussy was his ultimate turn on. He stroked harder every time cum dripped from my pussy onto the sofa.

I stood up and got off the sofa to face him.

I said, "You want to cum inside me one more time?"

Still stroking he said, "Yes."

I said, "Do you want to be really naughty?"

He laughed and said, "You mean we haven't been?"

I didn't say a word. I walked around the sofa and up to the center of the front window. I leaned forward against the glass and pressed my bare breasts against the cool glass. My hands and elbows were against the glass and I could imagine how hot it might have looked from outside.

I spread my legs and said, "Fuck me if you dare."

He accepted the dare and stepped behind me. I spread my legs and lifted myself on my tip toes. His cock came to greet me and he pushed his way inside me.

With my upper body pressed against the glass he fucked me again.

As he did my juices and cum were flowing down the insides of my thighs. It was one of my best sexual turn-ons. It wasn't a matter of wanting to be caught, it was a matter of wanting to be seen.

It was almost ten minutes before my potential voyeurism happened. Two guys in their mid-twenties were walking by. One was bouncing a basketball. They seem to be walking back from the neighborhood park.

I didn't recognize them. Pete didn't seem to care that we might be seen either and continued to pound me. My heart was racing in the moment. Nearly halfway past our home and the guys had not seen us. In a brief moment of pure insanity I slapped my hand against the window: once, twice, three times. One of the guys stopped and looked our way. I think his jaw nearly hit the ground. He stopped and pointed. I had their attention.

Pete continued to fuck me. I gave the guys a little wave. They waved back and stood watching.

The side windows were open which meant they could potentially hear us.

Rather loudly I said, "Dad, they're watching us. Hurry before mom gets home."

But he didn't hurry and the guys kept watching us.

Still pressed against the glass, I reached down between my legs and started playing with my clit. Between fucking a stranger and being watched by 2 other strangers I knew it wouldn't take much.

I felt sweat building between my body and the cool glass. I knew my body was streaking against the glass. But more importantly my sweat told me to brace for impact as my orgasm was getting ready to explode.

Only a couple minutes after playing with myself, the orgasm hit. It was enormous. I screamed, "Dad, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh shit dad!"

I stopped playing with my clit and enjoyed my orgasm as Pete pounded my pussy. I stared at my audience.

I started to compose myself and loudly said, "We need to hurry before mom comes home."

I pulled away and his cock came out of me. I turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed me by my ass to lift me high enough to lower me onto his erect pole. He moved us closer to the window so now my back was pressed against the glass. Once again I imagined how I must have looked to my audience of two who could clearly see me truly titled tramp stamp.

Pete had finally reached full excitement and he held me motionless. I practically yelled out, "Shit dad! What are you doing?! You can't cum in me, you know that! Dad, stop! Shit I can feel it! Oh fuck!"

His cock was feeding me what it had left to give.

Using my leg muscles, I lifted myself up on down on his shaft. I could hear the squeaking sounds as my back slid up and down against the glass. Loudly I said, "Fuck that feels so good! Oh fuck! I'm going to get pregnant! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

Now I was literally hopping up and down on his cock. And out of exhaustion, I finally stopped and slid off him and stood on the floor.

I turned back to my two guys and waved at them a last time. I went to the cord and closed the curtain. As I did I said, "Dad, what the fuck were you thinking?! If I get pregnant what the fuck will we tell mom!"

I reached through the now closed curtains and closed the windows as well.

I said to Pete, "Whew! That was fun!"

He said, "Do you think those guys believed it. Do you think they think you are my daughter?"

I said, "Well they might think stepfather. I mean, you're not Chinese. But yeah, I think they probably believe it considering what they just witnessed. That was hot!"

I could tell he really was finished. The obvious sign was when he walked to the entry to pick up his shorts. But I wasn't disappointed. I had just had wild sex with a stranger. I didn't care to know him better. I just wanted him for the fuck.

As he stepped into his shorts, I noticed there was no underwear. He came ready to fuck. His cock was glistening and milky slime was dripping from his cock like a spider web.

I said, "You may want to wash that off when you get home, in case your wife wants some afternoon lovin'."

He said, "I will." He paused a moment and said, "Do you think I just got you pregnant?"

I said, "No. Period is due tomorrow. That was all for fun. Besides, I don't think you really care if I got pregnant or not. You're safe this time"

"So, maybe a next time?"

I smiled and said, "Maybe tomorrow, but you might get a little pink. After that, yeah, there could be some next times. I don't have a boyfriend and I obviously have my needs. I haven't fucked in months."

He looked at my body up and down and said, "You could fuck anyone you want with that body and face. I've never fucked an Asian before. You're like a little plaything and your pussy was the best I've ever fucked." Considering he was really not that attractive, barring paying for it, I had no doubt that I was the best looking woman he ever fucked.

He asked, "So how did I get so lucky to catch you home alone? You have a brother right? Or is he your step brother?"

I answered, "He's my brother. My parents went to visit him this weekend at UC Davis. I have the house to myself tonight if you want to have some more fun."

He laughed and said, "My absence would be hard to explain to my wife."

With that he finished, "I need to go. Thanks for the fuck."

As he prepared to leave I said, "Text me if you get horny. You have my number now."

To which he replied, "And you have mine too."

Like nothing at all, he let himself out the door.

I locked the door and leaned my back against the door. I looked down at our tile floor. There were small puddles of cum. I stared at them and contemplated where they came from and how they got there. I realized I just experienced my first wham-bam-thank-you-mam, and it was very satisfying.

I went into the kitchen, wet a paper towel and came back to clean up what was spilled on the floor.

I then addressed the sofa. That was a little more challenging. The cum stained the cushion. I flipped the cushion and hoped no one would notice. But, there were also spots on the carpet. There was cum on the carpet in front of the window and in front of the sofa. I didn't bother trying to clean the spots as I was afraid I would only make it worse.

A bit of maintenance that forgot about was the front window. When my parents returned, my mom was the first to notice the smeared window. She asked me if I knew about it but I expressed pure ignorance and I knew there was no way she would be able to guess what really happened, barring the possibility that one or both of the audience would come back to report what they had seen. I was reminded by Mae saying if someone saw me naked in the backyard, no one would say anything to my parents. I figured this was close enough to the same scenario.

I threw away the paper towel and still naked I went back outside. My paper that I used to communicate with Pete had blown from the yard and I couldn't find it. Lucy tagged along while I searched for it, but I came up empty. She seemed to think it was some sort of game. The only real evidence of what had just happened was swimming around inside me and that would take care of itself.

I stayed in the yard, put on my sunglasses and headphones and concentrated on my full body tan.

I don't know if Pete watched me from his home while I sunned myself nude, but it didn't matter. He'd seen me up close and we had both enjoyed each other. As the sun warmed by body I don't think I ever stopped smiling.

After about an hour of flipping back and forth to evenly cook my skin, I'd decided I had enough sun for the day. I sat up on the lounge charge and looked down between my thighs. There was a glaze of dried cum that fully coated the insides of my thighs.

I went back inside and watched some TV. I picked up my phone and sent a text to Mae reading, "Let's have lunch on Tuesday." She didn't respond.

That evening, I walked Lucy again and nothing notable happened.

On Sunday, the event of the day was my morning started with my period.

12