All Comments on 'Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 05'

by SweetTastnNess

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensover 4 years ago
Slow Burner..

The story is unfolding and developing at a beautifully gauged interesting rate! Just love the style...Love the idea of using a man and his lust to meet the needs of a woman, regardless of his looks....Can't wait for the next episode....thankyou!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 4 years ago
I thought....

In the first installment didn't the brother attend Berkeley? Now the parents are visiting the brother at UC Davis.. Just wondering.

SweetTastnNessSweetTastnNessabout 4 years agoAuthor

To Justplainjeff

Not certain where you got the idea that my brother went to UC Berkeley. I make no mention of Berkeley anywhere in my story, My brother did his undergraduate studies at UC Davis.

oldsoldier44oldsoldier44almost 3 years ago

Turned me on. Brought back some fun affairs in the orient and in school

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful!

robertjohnrobertjohnover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the first 4 episodes with their long slow build up. The sex when it came was just great. You write well and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Catman1001Catman1001over 1 year ago

Damn! This chapter needs a 6! I agree with @robertjohn below, that you write well. All four of the previous chapters are important to understand the characters and context and really enjoy this installment. I appreciate the bits of Vanessa’s introspection that are revealed, it adds a raw, honest dimension.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetTastnNess@SweetTastnNess
I'm Vanessa, a 32-year old (in 2019 at the start of my writing) Chinese-American female living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am currently married and my husband is more than aware of my past prostitution exploits (it is how we met). He is 22 years older than me and loves wh...