Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 10

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
3.2k words
4.63
20k
12

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 - REVELATIONS

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

The alarm sounded and unlike the previous morning, Mae was still in bed next to me. I said first thing that came to mind, "I want to taste you."

With her only half awake, I went down on her. As I licked her pussy I wondered to myself how long I had actually desired her. I knew it was from the first time she revealed to me who she really was. I pleasured her for only a few minutes. But, pleasure for her was pleasure for me. She said, "You'd better shower. Your appointment is due here at 9:00."

We showered and dried together. I used her makeup to pretty my face, brushed my teeth and waited for the doorbell to ring.

He was 15 minutes early. He was married and wore a ring. He was white, attractive and seemed to be a bit nervous. Once inside he seem to calm down immediately when he saw I was naked and ready for him.

I directed him to put the money on the night stand. He put down $500; we were going to have unprotected sex, but no anal. I gave him a blowjob and he went straight to work. He felt really nice and it was a great way to start my morning; since my earliest days having sex, I've always liked starting my day with sex. Our appointment was over within 30 minutes. He got what he came for and he had paid me for my services.

I walked him to the door and he asked if it would be ok if he saw me every couple of weeks. I told him that would be perfect. I told him next time it would probably be somewhere else. I hadn't given it much thought as to where, I just knew that I could not use Mae's house forever.

I closed the door behind me. Mae came out and said, "Are you going to shower?" I told her there was no need. I didn't plan on seeing anyone else the rest of the day. She said, "Don't deprive yourself of the shower after a session. You should get into a habit of showering after every visit. Go shower."

I went to the shower and cleansed myself inside and out. It actually felt good and afterwards I was glad to heed her advice. I grabbed the robe she had given me before and put it on. I went out to the kitchen and, like me, Mae was wearing a robe too. She made me some breakfast tea.

I checked my phone. "Holy shit! I have 20 missed calls!"

There were a lot of messages to go with them. I listened to them one by one. All of the messages were from more guys referred by Marcus.

As I listened to the messages, I asked Mae, "How many guys does he know?"

Mae said, "I'm guessing, not as many as you might think. I'm pretty sure I know what he's done."

She brought out her laptop and logged into a website that I never heard of. She said, "There!" I didn't know what I was looking at. The website was sfredbook.com (now a defunct website). Pointing at the screen she said, "This is where guys chat about girls like us. And there you are." There was a string of a posting that was titled "Hot New Young Asian Teen. The Best Fuck in the South Bay."

She clicked on it. It was obviously from Marcus. He wrote, "I was lucky enough to be the first to fuck the sweetest Asian pussy I've ever had. Vanessa is 19, a totally hot face and a tight body. I'd rate her a 10 if she had bigger tits, so will have to give her a 9.9. This girl can take it like a champ. Not only can she take it, but she loves it. And to my Brothas, she loves black cock. She is without a doubt the freshest out there. Inbox me for contact info."

I read it and said, "Are you sure he's talking about me?"

She smiled and said, "I know it's him. He's reviewed me before and that's his screen name. He's definitely talking about you."

She clicked on a "Pic" icon and it left no doubt. There were three pics. One was what Mae had sent him that night with a dildo in my pussy. But the other two I knew nothing about. One was me lying on top of him doing 69 and the other was him on top fucking me. Both were higher quality images than the first.

More than surprised, I looked at Mae and she flatly said, "I sent him a souvenir."

"You took pictures of us?"

She said, "I took pictures of you with all your guests. Be honest, you wanted me to see and hear everything. If you hadn't, you would have never left the door open."

"But, I didn't know you would take pictures."

She said, "Is it really that bad? I mean look."

She clicked on the rest of the blog. There were nearly 20 comments. All, but one, were favorable comments. The one that was negative was because it was obvious he did not like Asian women.

I started reading through them. Most of them read something along the lines of 'great find' or 'send me her contact info'. But there were three others that were more significant. All three of those read something like, "This is a 100% accurate review... I just met her and not only is she a sweetheart but she craves cock... Definitely a keeper and will be my number one provider."

After I read through them all, I looked at Mae and she said, "Its official. You've been reviewed and I'd say the consensus is you have a million dollar pussy. I think I'm going to buy stock in Trojan, because I think you're going to keep them in business a long time."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. I went back to reading through the screen again. As I did, two more responses popped up. Both asking for my contact info.

She said, "You can handle this a couple of ways. Just leave it be and you'll feel obligated to Marcus forever, which isn't that bad. Or, you can take matters into your own hands." Although I had no issue with giving Marcus an occasional freebie out of appreciation, I didn't want to feel indebted either.

"How can I take control of this?"

She said, "Let me show you." She started navigating around the site and said, "You need to create an account. Since we're providers, we can open accounts with full access for free."

I looked at her and said, "Providers?"

Although, I was pretty certain I knew the answer already. She looked back at me and said, "Prostitutes. Whores. Hookers. You might as well say it out loud."

I said, "I am a prostitute." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"How does it make you feel to say it?"

I said, "I think I'm getting wet."

She laughed and went back to setting up a screen name

She said, "Let's do this right. Why don't you go put on some makeup? I'll be right back." I walked toward the master bathroom and she went to the other end of the house. I was putting on foundation when she walked in. She had a digital camera in her hand. She said, "Take off your robe while you finish your makeup." I untied the robe and let it drop to the floor. I went back to painting my face and she started taking pictures non-stop. She said, "You really are so pretty. Let's go into the living room."

She directed me to a sofa. She said, "You need to get naughty, ok?"

I asked, "How naughty?"

"Very naughty. And be certain to look at me the entire time."

I looked at her and I lay back on the sofa. She started clicking pictures as fast as the camera would cycle. I spread my legs wide toward her. I started playing with my pussy with one hand and with the other I started squeezing my tits. Mae said, "Oh, you're good! Wait a minute."

She left for a moment and came back with the stack of my newly earned money. She sprinkled the bills over me like flower petals. I was covered in money. I started rubbing my pussy and drove my fingers inside. I started moaning. She said, "Spread your pussy wide." I reached down with both hands, grabbed my pussy from both sides and opened my pussy. She got down low and clicked pictures. She said, "Look down at me and smile." I did and she snapped more pictures. Then the camera chimed.

She looked at the camera and frowned. She said the camera ran out of memory. She said, "It's ok, we can only use three pictures anyways."

I sat up, and felt the sofa; it was wet. I said, "Sorry about that."

She laughed and said, "Trust me the fabric is virtually stain-proof. Otherwise it would be covered in stains."

We went back to the laptop in the kitchen. She transferred the memory card to the laptop and she opened the file. We viewed the pictures one after the other. The pictures were very raunchy and explicit. Mae said, "Raunchy is what we need to show. You need to be seen as you are: a real hot horny Asian chick. The expression on your face tells it all: you're a slut." Together, we narrowed it down to three pictures.

She went back to the website and logged in with my new user name. She toggled through the various auto prompts. These were the typical profile prompts that one might see on a survey form: age, sex and status. But then there were the not-so-usual things like height, cup size and body dimensions.

But then she guided me through the remaining items: services offered. Incall, Offered; Outcall, Offered; FS (Full Service), Offered; BJ, Offered; Covered, Offered; Bare, Offered; DATY (Dining at the Y, I learned that means eating pussy), Offered; Anal, Offered; Bondage, Offered; Couples, Offered; 3some, Offered; 4some, Offered; GB, Offered./; Group, Offered.

Then came the next prompt. It asked for my phone number. She asked, "Is that ok?" I told her it was.

Lastly, she attached the three pics that we had selected. The pictures needed to be categoriezed as G, PG, R, X or XXX. Mae looked at me and said, "XXX". The last prompt came through: 'Complete Your Profile'. She said, "You do it". I reached over to the laptop and clicked on the prompt. I could almost hear my heart beating in my chest when I did so.

She said, "One more thing to do." She went back to Marcus' blog. She clicked 'Add a Comment'.

She wrote: "Hi guys! I'm Vanessa! Yes I am very real and, like you, I'm very horny. Check out my profile (I think you'll appreciate my pics) or just call me" and she wrote in my new user name and cell number. This time she clicked send.

She turned to me and said, "Once you add a comment on a blog, it can't be removed."

I smiled and said, "Ok."

I asked her, "Do you have a profile page?" She said she did. "Can I see it?" She clicked around and there she was. She had pictures too. But they looked like studio photos. Hers were R rated.

I asked, "Who took those?"

She said, "There are some professional photographers that will take those kinds of pictures."

I asked, "How much does that cost."

She said, "I'm not certain really. Some photographers are willing to trade."

"Oh. Maybe you can get me his number."

She smiled and said, "Her number."

Mae said, "Why don't we try to have a 'normal' day. The sun is out and I want to work on my tan. Here's your opportunity to make those tan lines fade."

She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I threw your clothes into the laundry. Let's eat and catch some sun."

We ate a quick breakfast and went to the backyard. It was nearly noon and the sun was really warm; a perfect California day. In the daylight I had a better appreciation for the seclusion of her yard. There were a number of lounge chairs. We positioned two to be aligned with the shadows, let our robes fall to the ground and we let the sun warm our bodies. We remained on the patio and not the lawn.

She offered some tan lotion which I applied liberally to the paler parts of my skin; my bikini lines had turned to slight burns during my tanning the previous weekend. Otherwise, I already had a good tan base. But, being fully exposed again had the potential to give me a true full-body tan.

At first we were pretty quiet. But then Mae started talking. She said, "I wish I was lucky enough to start off the way you are. I mean, I don't have any regrets. But I started in a massage parlor. I loved working in the massage parlor, but when I consider all the extra cash that I missed out on. Private visits are always the most lucrative." She wasn't exaggerating, I learned that quickly.

I started replaying the last 24 hours in my mind. And then I thought of something she had said the night before. The night was such a blur that the incident temporarily slipped passed me.

We lay there quietly and she broke the silence saying, "So you wanted to fuck Terry, huh?"

I laughed a little and said, "Yes."

She said, "You think you really would have done it?"

I turned toward and said, "When I walked by his house again, I had fully decided. I remember how wet I was walking toward his house. Yes I would have done it. The conversation earlier was so obvious. We actually talked about my erect nipples. In truth I wonder why he didn't stick around. We both knew what we were thinking."

She said, "You're not going to want to hear this. But he was there. He hadn't left. He had just moved the car into the garage."

I said, "You know that?"

Mae said, "Yeah. He told me. And you're right. He was thinking the same thing. He said it didn't go to waste though. He said he watched for you on the way back. He jerked off watching you."

I said, "If that's true he should have waited for me outside! But wait, last night you said something. You said Terry thought I would be good at this. Why would you say that?"

She said, "Because that is what he thought. He said, had he seen you walking downtown dressed the way you were on that first time he saw you, you would have thought you were a hooker."

I said, "But why would he say that?"

"He told me that your clothes weren't necessarily sexy, but on you they were provocative. He described that your nipples were pronounced through your top and when the sun hit your shorts he said he could see the dark patch of your pussy. After seeing you before you were shaven, I have to think it wasn't his imagination. And then he told me about the time it was raining. He said, 'she might as well have been naked, I could see everything'.

I said, "I remember that day. I was sort of embarrassed afterwards because I knew my clothes had become a bit transparent from the rain. But that is no reason to think that I'm a slut."

Mae said, "But you are a slut!" She had me there.

I reflected back on the first time I met Terry. I said, "You know. That very first time I met Terry and Karen, I thought I heard him say something to Karen as I walked away. I thought it was my imagination."

Mae asked, "What did you think you heard?"

"I thought I heard him say something like, 'I bet she'd be a great fuck'.

Mae said, "You probably did hear him correctly."

I thought silently again and then I said, "Have you fucked him a lot?"

Without expressing emotion, she said, "Yes."

"Did he pay you?"

She said, "Yes, but that was before I worked at the bank. I met him at a massage house. But, he didn't hire me at the bank simply because I fucked him. He hired me because Karen knew I needed some sort of real job."

I interrupted and said, "Wait, Karen knows you fucked him?"

"Of course she knows. She can't say too much about it though. She gives out sex all day long too. But, I think you suspected that." I told her I did.

I said, "I guess you talk to Terry a lot."

She said, "Not a lot." She laughed and said, "He tends not to talk while he's fucking me. But he obviously tells me things."

I asked, "Are you going to tell him about me?"

She asked back at me, "Do you want me to tell him?"

I said, "Yes, I mean maybe, I mean no. Oh, I just don't know."

She said, "Well maybe I'll tell him, maybe I won't."

I said, "Ok."

Again, there was some silence while thoughts swam through my head.

Out of nowhere I asked, "Is he good?"

She said, "Yes, he's really good. When you're married to a prostitute it is a good idea to be fun and adventurous when it comes to sex."

I asked her, "How often have you had sex with him?"

"As often as you're probably thinking. We tend to have one-on-one meetings in the conference somewhat regularly. Not long meetings, just enough to get the edge off for each of us."

She said, "On the day before you started at the bank was when he told me all about you. That was one of the few times he would talk while fucking me. He was talking about you while he was fucking me. I finally told him to close his eyes and imagine he was fucking you."

Immediately I said, "You're lying!"

She said, "I shit you not. It's what happened."

Silence again. Finally I said, "Please don't tell him."

She said, "I won't." I was quiet again and reconsidered.

I said, "No, I want you to tell him."

She smiled and said, "I think that's a good decision."