Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 14

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
10.7k words
4.67
19.9k
13

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14 - ON MY OWN AND ON THE STREET

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

Monday morning, my parents were up around 5:30 AM. Despite my limited sleep I woke from their sounds. I hadn't seen them since Friday. When they last saw me, I was their somewhat innocent daughter. Now I was their daughter, the full blown bi-sexual prostitute and slut. Before going downstairs to see them I looked at myself in the mirror. The hickey on my neck had reddened. I quickly covered it with foundation and it faded away. I would not have been able to hide the one on my shoulder with even an inch thick layer of makeup, so I put on a top that covered it.

My mom was excited to see me. She asked me all about what I had done that weekend... "Well mom, had sex with a girl and I got fucked by about 20 guys. A third of them were black and one was my boss. And guess what mom? All the black guys came inside me! And the best part is they all paid me. Your daughter is a total prostitute!"

Well, maybe I didn't say that. I told her that Mae and I just hung out together. But then I started the lie and told her about a friend of Mae's that came over. I explained that she was able to get me a job working at a restaurant. There was a lot of cash to be made. Although I would have to work late, I could do it the rest of the summer before I went back to school. She was really happy for me.

She asked how much I might be able to make and I told her, "Maybe a hundred or two cash every night," in my mind I was thinking I might earn that every thirty minutes. I told her I was going to start my first shift that night, and depending upon how it went, I might get to work every night that week. She said that she was happy for me and encouraged me to work as much as possible because I probably wouldn't be able to do it once school started.

She told me she moved my clothes from the washer to the dryer for me. She said she thought they might be dry already. And then she gave me look that didn't make me feel too comfortable. I just thanked her and decided I should go out to the garage and collect them.

I pulled the clothes from the dryer and folded them. I looked at the panties and there was still a stain in them. Had she noticed? Was that why she gave me the look. But then I saw why. There were five condom packets sitting on top of the washer. I forgot to take them out of the skirt pocket! They must have come out during the wash!

I grabbed the condoms and my clothes and brought them upstairs. My mom never made mention to me of the condoms. Did she wonder why I had so many? Was she thankful I was using protection (even though I only used the condoms less than half the time)?

My parents left for work and I reminded them I would be starting my new job at the restaurant. I told them I would be gone before they came home and would not be home until after they were in bed. My mom, who had worked in a restaurant when she was in college, knew the value of tips and ironically said, "I hope you have a lot of customers." I hoped for the same thing.

I went to my bathroom to take a shower. I was ready to jump into the shower and I thought about the potential of the day and realized that there was always the possibility for anal sex and opted to clear my bowels (sorry to be so gross, but it had to be done). As it turned out, it was a good practice. Afterwards I showered and was certain to clean my pussy and my ass inside and out.

I dried my hair and put on my makeup. I did a half-ass job at covering my bite marks. Since I was alone, I walked around the house nude. I walked downstairs and I saw Lucy outside the sliding glass door. She stared at me wanting her breakfast. I had completely forgotten about her. So the same as my routine had been the previous week, I walked into the backyard the same way I had come into the world: completely naked. I looked up and Pete was waiting at the window. I gave him a wave and he returned with a wave, as well.

I tended to Lucy's water and food. Pete watched me the entire time. Finished with my chore, I gave Pete a wave goodbye and went back inside.

I walked upstairs to my room and pulled out the skirt and top I had worn the night before. The cum stains came out of the skirt. And then I considered the top and how it looked after I tied the straps. I really liked how it looked on me. I wanted the look to be permanent. I untied the straps and estimated the length. Using scissors, I cut both straps to shortened them. Using needle and thread, I reattached the straps. I then pulled the top over my head. My adjustments were a little shorter than I was attempting. No matter how much I tugged on the top, my lower areola were exposed on both boobs. In other words, it was perfect.

I had hoped to leave by 8:00, but I didn't quite make that target. A few minutes after 8:00 I called for a cab. They said they could have a cab to me in 20 to 25 minutes. I went to my bedroom and picked out some clothes. I put on the skimpiest dress that I owned. It would only be for the travel to the motel. I intended to take it off as soon as I got to my motel room. The dress really needed underwear, so I obviously decided not to wear any. But, I did grab some panties and a bra, stuffing them into my backpack.

I collected three of the 10-packs of condoms that I had stashed away. I put them into the backpack along with the wipes and a tube of KY. The shoes that Mae had given me were still in the backpack. I packed my skirt and newly adjusted top.

I flipped through my closet to see if there were any other clothes I should bring. As I did I saw the dress that Terry asked that I would wear to work. He was right, when I wore that dress it almost looked like I wasn't wearing a bra, so going braless would be ok. I flipped through and stumbled upon my song girl uniform from high school. I thought to myself, 'That could be fun on the right date'. I found another short skirt and a translucent button-down blouse to could go with it. I put the skirt and blouse into my backpack. I heard a car pull up and looked out my window that faced the street. It was the taxi; my carriage had arrived.

I grabbed my backpack and went to the taxi. It was not a long ride, but it was long enough that my phone rang. I answered, "Hi, this is Vanessa." The man on the other end asked if I was available. I told him that I was and that I was staying downtown. I asked him when he would like to meet. I suggested 9:30 and he agreed. Then he asked about my menu and I asked if he was married. He said that he was. Not very discreetly I said, "3 with a condom, 5 bare, and 7 if you want my ass. You can decide when we meet." I gave him my room number and said I would meet him at 9:30. It was a routine of questions that I would come to use on nearly every phone call I would receive. After the call, I looked at the driver through the rearview mirror. He was Indian. I don't know if he understood what the conversation was all about, but I never really cared either.

We arrived at the motel a few minutes before 9:00. When I got to the room, the bed was already made. Other than the bed being made, the room looked the same as I had left it. The bottles of Gatorade were on the table and I decided it would be a good idea to take in some liquid since I did not eat or drink anything before I left the house.

I changed my clothes and put on the same skirt and adjusted top as I had worn the night before. It only took a minute to get dressed and I went into the bathroom to see how I looked. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked sexy, but mostly slutty; I wanted slutty. I started rubbing my breasts and my nipples became hard. Their points were obvious through my top. I pulled up the hem of my skirt. I lifted it until I could just see the edge of my pussy below the hemline. I turned around and my cheeks were clearly visible. Yes, this was the look that I wanted.

I decided I would go out to the balcony and wait for my appointment. As early as it may have been, In my heart I wanted anyone who might see me to would know that a hooker was staying in room 233. I brought my phone with me and decided I had better start returning some calls. The first call was to Marcus.

I told Marcus that I owed him a fuck and today was the first opportunity to cash-in. He was more than eager. He suggested 10:00, but I told him it would need to be 11:00. He asked if I was going to have a busy day. He said he could hear the smile in my voice when I told him I expected a busy week. He said something like, "Yeah, I saw your new profile on redbook. Your phone is probably ringing off the hook." And almost on cue another call started coming in. I told him I needed to go and that I would see him at 11:00.

The next caller set up an appointment for 12:30. I made 3 more quick return calls before my date arrived. And those three calls locked in 2:00, 3:30 and 5:00 dates.

My 9:30 appointment showed up on time. It was a great start of the day (it's always good to start out with sex). He made no attempt to hide his wedding ring and I gladly accepted his $500 donation. He left plenty of additional donation inside my pussy before he left. He left early enough for me to rinse out in the shower and return some more phone calls. By the time Marcus had arrived I was able to make four more appointments. I had actually tried calling back others but they went straight into voicemail. I left discreet messages, but I mostly wanted them to know that I returned their call. I was now booked through midnight (figuring the last appointment would start at 11:00). Considering that I already was paid $500 and Marcus would be a freebie, I estimated I was going to take in almost $3000! Unbelievable!

Marcus showed up promptly at 11:00 and he made no effort to hide what he wanted. We got out the KY and he went straight for my ass. He was careful to begin with, but it took only about a minute before my sphincter fully relaxed and I turned back to look at him and said, "Oh yeah, I'm ready." He fucked my ass doggy style and he felt so good. Have I mentioned that I enjoy anal?!

He fucked my ass for about 10 minutes and I could tell he was nearing completion. I asked, "Do you want to cum in my ass?"

"Yes. Here you go baby!"

He shoved himself up against me and I could feel his cock throbbing inside my ass as his cum pumped inside me. I've always loved how that feels. It's probably because anal is the naughtiest of sex, but I just like the sensation of my ass being loaded up too.

He pulled out of me and I grabbed the wipes from the nightstand. I wiped his cock clean and looked at the white baby wipes. Other than some cum they remained completely white. I was very thankful I had thought ahead to clear my bowels and clean myself that morning. It was a routine that continued long after that day.

There is no need to get into the details of the day. A lot of blow jobs. A lot of fucking. A little bit of anal. By 9:30, I had exceeded $3,000!

But 9:30 came and went. My 9:30 was a no-show. It was my first ever no-show, but would not be my last. He never called to say he would not be coming and because of his lack of courtesy I blocked his number on my phone.

Once I realized he was not going to show up I felt hunger pains for the first time that day. As long as I was having sex, my body did not even consider nourishment. I wonder if we've evolved that way? But, with nothing to do, I realized I needed to eat something. There was a Denny's near the motel, but I really did not want to sit down to eat, I just wanted something quick. There was a 7-Eleven down the street directly across from the restaurant that Mae and I dined the night before. Not an ideal source for dinner, but it would do.

I glanced through my window and I could see a couple of girls out on the sidewalk. I decided that I would take a walk to the convenience store.

Again, I chose to wear what I had worn the night before. It would be the first time walking with my freshly altered top. I put it on and went into the bathroom. My areola were still visible and I loved it. I pulled the skirt up high; just high enough to expose my cheeks from behind and to cover my crotch from the front. I brushed my hair, put on some lipstick and reached for my heels.

I took most of my cash and shoved it between the mattresses. I kept a couple twenties for myself so I would have money for some food. I grabbed some condoms and put them into my pocket. I really wasn't certain that I wanted to be picked up, but I hadn't thought I wanted to the night before either. I opened a bottle of Gatorade and took a few swigs; Gatorade would prove to be the ideal source of calories and rehydration on this day and many days in the future. I grabbed my room key and made my way out the door.

When I stepped outside there was a girl standing on the balcony a few rooms down from me. Like me, she was not dressed the way her mother had raised her. We gave each other a knowing nod. I made my way down the stairs and across the parking lot. When I made it to the sidewalk I glanced up and down the street and noticed there were a few girls clustered together the opposite direction from where I was headed.

I had barely made it twenty steps on the sidewalk when a car that had just passed me nearly slammed on his brakes to a stop. He put his car into reverse and he backed up until he was parallel to me. He rolled down his window and yelled out, "Wow! Where did you come from."

I laughed and pointed towards my room and said, "Over there."

He said, "Do you want to get in?"

I was tempted, but my stomach had already decided that I needed to eat. I said, "No thanks," I pointed down the street and continued, "I need to get something to eat. Watch for me a little later tonight. I might be around." He didn't seem completely rejected, so he accepted my answer and drove away.

About fifty feet further up another guy honked his horn and kept driving.

But, it was the next car that was important. It was a newer silver Cadillac Escalade. It wasn't brand new, but it had dealer plates on it. I couldn't see who was inside, but when he saw me he abruptly slowed down. But, by then, he had already passed me. Unlike the other guy, the driver didn't make a scene by slamming into reverse. But I heard the engine rev slightly as he accelerated up the street.

As I continued walking I looked back toward the car and he was waiting at a light to make a U-Turn back toward me. The street had a landscaped median, so U-turns were only available about every quarter mile.

I was just getting to the parking lot of the 7-Eleven when I saw the Escalade pass me on the opposite side of the street. He continued ahead so he could make another U-turn to come back my direction.

This particular 7-Eleven had a weird parking setup. This wasn't a traditional 7-Eleven with a standalone building and an open and exclusive lot. The store was underneath a small condominium complex. The parking lot was more like a garage. It wasn't very big, but it can best be described as sheltered.

Just as I walked into the 7-Eleven the Escalade pulled into the lot. I was more than aware that I was being followed and I smiled in the direction of the vehicle. The vehicle had darkened windows and I could not make out who was inside.

There were a few people inside the store. They were all guys. And they all stopped to check me out. They didn't bother to undress me with their eyes, they could clearly see past most of my revealing clothes.

I walked up to the counter and looked at the hot food that was behind the counter. My choices were either a hot dog or pizza. I thought the pizza might give me worse breath than the hot dog so I ordered a dog. Ironically, I had hot dog shaped appendages put inside my mouth all day long, this would be the first one that I would actually chew on.

I paid for the hot dog and took it to the condiments table. I was ready to pour on some onions and realized that it could be a bad breath disaster. So instead I just added ketchup. As I dressed the hot dog I thought maybe a hot dog might not leave the best breath either. I went to the mini-hygiene aisle and found a small bottle of mouthwash. I grabbed it and glanced at the condoms that were hanging on display. I chuckled to myself that I had a better inventory of condoms than the store.

I walked back to the cashier and paid for the mouthwash. When he handed me my change he said, "I hope you have a safe night. Remember to be careful."

I asked him, "Have there been any cops around tonight?"

He replied, "Not until next Thursday." It seemed that everyone knew when the cops made their rounds. I decided that I would avoid Thursdays in general in the future.

I glanced up at the clock, it was a few minutes past 10:00. My last appointment was due around 11:00. I walked out of the store and stood in front eating my hot dog. It actually was pretty good. Amazing what tastes good when you're really hungry. I looked over to the farthest corner of the lot. Backed up against the corner of the garage was the Escalade. The driver apparently saw me looking and did a quick flash of the lights.

I stayed standing in front of the store and finished the hot dog. I used some napkins that I had grabbed inside the store and lightly brushed off any crumbs that might have been on my face. I opened the small bottle of Scope and poured it into my mouth and swished it around. I swallowed it and took a second swig swallowing it as well. I threw the half-empty bottle into the garbage. I took a deep breath and walked toward the Escalade.

The Escalade was backed in the corner into a space with the rear of the vehicle near a concrete wall and the driver's side was also up against a concrete wall. As I approached my heart was starting to pound from concern. As I got closer, I could see there wasn't just the driver; there was also a passenger in the front seat. I almost turned around when I saw the second person. Part of me wondered if they were cops; that would be all I needed. But in the faint light I could see that they certainly were not dressed in a manner that I would expect Cops to dress, but more importantly, they were both black. I thought to myself, 'Even if they are cops, they can't arrest me for just talking to them, right?'

I walked over to the driver side between the car and the wall and expected him to roll down his window. I jumped out of surprise when the rear passenger window rolled down; a third guy in the back said, "Hello sweet cheeks, my aren't we a fine piece of ass."

I said, "Oh my god, I didn't realize that there was anyone in the back seat!"

He said, "I hope I didn't frighten you."

I said, "No, I just wasn't expecting it."

He said, "Damn, we barely saw you a couple times last night and you disappeared. We thought we must have just dreamed you, but here you are again."

I asked, "You saw me last night?"

He said, "Yeah, but you would get scooped up so fast, there was no catching you. Where did you come from? I've never seen you out here before."