Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on the top. I put on my skirt and this time I pulled it up high; more than a full inch of my pussy was exposed. I had complete confidence in how I was dressing and had no care in the world. I was about ready to leave when I remembered my trusty Gatorade. I took a couple swigs and sealed the bottle. Despite all the Gatorade that I drank that day, I had barely peed. But I knew why; my pussy was dripping wet, but never as much as it was at that very moment.

I walked out the door and headed back to where I had left the trio; hoping beyond hope that I would not be disappointed if it turned out they were not there. As I walked the short distance there were a couple honks and one pull over. I spoke with him briefly and suggested that he watch for me later. The night was warm and there seemed to be plenty of cars driving up and down the street; fishermen hoping to catch a bite.

I turned the corner into the 7-Eleven garage and parked in the same place as earlier was the silver Escalade. If I wasn't wearing the heels, I would have ran to them. There were no other cars in the garage, it was just them and me. I smiled toward them and they smiled back. With complete boldness I lifted the base of my top above my nipples and then peeled it off as I neared the car. Topless, I walked between the driver side and the garage wall; the same place where it had started earlier.

This time Dipper didn't roll down the window, he opened the door and I stood toward the back of the vehicle so the door could shield me again. I handed him my blouse and then pulled down my skirt, slipping out of it. I stood naked only wearing my shoes just like before.

As I handed the skirt to Dipper, he said, "You have a lot of guts doing that in San Jose. You should be more careful."

I said, "There is no one here but us, and no one can see us." I took his hand and pulled on him to get out of the car. I climbed inside.

He said, "We weren't certain if you were really going to come back."

I said, "I wanted to come back."

He asked, "How much you want?"

I said, "You already paid me, we just took a little break." I looked toward the guys up front who were all smiles and I said, "Let's make it last this time. Use me. But, I want you to only fuck me for a few minutes at a time and then switch. You guys should be able to fuck me for an hour that way."

Dipper was standing at my door and I went for his sweats and reached my hand inside to grab his beast. He pulled down his sweats and I started stroking his cock. His cock was still sticky from fucking me earlier. His cock started to harden and I brought the massive head to my mouth. I stretch my mouth open to suck him. There was no way I could even come close to deep throating him. I could barely get much past the head of his cock. So I sucked what I could and stroked him with both hands. He reached down between my legs and slid multiple fingers inside me. He started slapping my pussy with his hand the same way he had done with his cock earlier. I could feel my pussy splashing all over my legs and onto the seat beneath me. I could taste and smell myself on him. I thought I tasted sweet; I thought about what Mae had mentioned about the orange flavored Gatorade.

As I sucked him, the other two got out of the car and went around from the back knowing they would be having their turns very soon. As I sucked Dipper both of them reached into their sweats and started stroking their own cocks. We were all ready and primed.

It took only a few minutes of sucking and Dipper was as hard as he had been earlier. I stopped my sucking and was ready to be fucked. But before we fucked I said, "I cleaned my pussy, since I am giving you such a bargain, will you each eat my pussy?" I let go and laid back onto the seat. He pulled me to the edge of the seat and I spread my legs wide. With a swift single plunge he shoved himself fully inside me and held himself there. I tried to muffle it, but I let out a scream. I heard the scream echo in the garage. But it was late and knew there would be few if any people to hear my scream.

Like before, he stretched my pussy to my limit. Yes it hurt, but it was incredible. It only took a couple minutes before my endorphins gave me relief. But it was mostly my sexual desires that made it tolerable.

And so it started. He fucked me for 3 or 4 minutes and then would quickly exchange to the driver and then the same routine to the passenger. It was on the 4th or 5th round that I was finally hit with a tremendous orgasm, it was while Dipper was giving it to me. By then, he was plowing my pussy and there was only the ecstasy of sex. I was moaning, squirming and shaking from the orgasm. Dipper knew what it was right away and the guys knew it too.

Dipper said, "Fuck! She's not faking it! She's really having an orgasm!" I could feel myself turning beet red as I did all that I could to make the orgasm last. I wanted to roll up into a ball to recover from the intensity. But the fucking continued.

In all, I don't know how many exchanges happened but I was drenched in sweat and my pussy was stretched so far that I thought I could have put three Dippers inside me. The driver was fucking me and I said, "Fuck me until you cum!" He fucked me continuously for about 10 minutes before he released, followed by the passenger and the finally back to Dipper.

Dipper was going to make certain that I got what I wanted. But he wanted more.

As he fucked me he said, "Did you ever think you would be fucking a pimp?" My suspicion was right on.

I moaned an implied 'no'.

"Did you know that I'm a pimp?"

I nodded yes.

"But you let me fuck you anyway. Do you like getting it from a pimp?"

I moaned a yes.

"Have you been gangbanged before?"

This time aloud I said, "No, but I've always wanted it."

He fucked me faster he said, "I can tell." He went back to fucking and said, "Rub your pussy while I fuck you." I reached down and started rubbing my clit. It was completely swollen. He said, "Yeah, you do like what you do, don't you?"

I rubbed faster and moaned some more.

He said, "Damn, I'd love to have you as one of my part-time girls. You could still do your own thing, but I could help you get all the cock you want."

I moaned and said, "God I love your cock! Fuck me harder!"

He did as I asked. He was slapping himself against me but it was my rubbing that brought the next powerful orgasm. He said, "Oh yeah girl, enjoy that orgasm!"

I started shaking again. "You want to be one of my girls, don't you? You could have this cock whenever you wanted it. You'd be my only Asian girl. You'd like that wouldn't you, to be one of my girls? I could get you all the cock you wanted."

Still shaking from my orgasm I whimpered, "Maybe"

He repeated, "Would you want that, be one of my girls?"

Again I only said, "Maybe".

"Would you want to try being one of my girls? Just for a weekend, see how it goes."

I hesitated at first but then said, "Yes... Maybe."

He stopped talking and concentrated on fucking. He said, "Damn, there is no doubt you have the best pussy I've ever fucked." And with that he shoved himself inside me and I could feel the unmistakable sensation of him cumming inside me. He held himself there to let me receive all that he had to share.

Finally, he pulled himself out of me. He and the others just stared at me as I lay on the seat panting and drenched in sweat. Momentarily, I remembered when Mae asked, 'Do you realize what you're asking for?' when I e-mailed Terry asking for more than 10. I had no doubt that my pussy could handle it, but if I continued with such intense orgasms I thought I might have a heart attack.

It took me several minutes before I had fully composed myself. Dipper said to the passenger, "Get her some wipes to clean up." The driver went to the back of the Escalade and retrieved a box of wipes. He handed it to me.

I sat up and looked down at my pussy and the seat. I was drenched in fluid; there was cum everywhere. I proceeded to wipe myself clean.

As I wiped my pussy, I discovered my pussy was still wide open. The best description was cavernous. I wondered if it would ever close after being fucked by his monster.

As I cleaned up Dipper said, "You really do have a killer little body. Not too many girls your size can handle a big cock, but you take it easily. Your body was made to fuck."

I said, "You really think so? But I don't have any boobs."

He said, "Who cares about the boobs? Pussy is what guys want, boobs are just for playing with. You would look weird with bigger boobs. And your ass is perfect. Has that ass ever been tapped?"

I giggled a little bit and said, "It was how I started my day today."

He said, "No shit! Damn I want to keep you!"

I boldly asked, "Why? So I can be your slave?"

He laughed and said, "No. It doesn't work that way. I give you opportunities. I can help you with cop trouble. And by the way, you're more likely to get into cop trouble here than other cities like San Francisco or Oakland." I didn't really think I needed any of that type of help though.

He said, "And if you really want to get your pussy fucked by 100 guys in a week. I can help make that happen."

He caught my attention. I said, "Really? I think that is just wishful thinking. Have you arranged it before? You've made it happen? I just want to do it once, then I think I won't do this anymore."

He said, "No, none of my girls have had that many in a week. But most girls just want enough to pay for bills or drug habits. It's very rare to find a nymphomaniac, especially one that's a hot Asian. Do you have a boyfriend? Husband? Girlfriend?"

I laughed, and without thinking about it I answered, "If I had one of those, would I be doing this?" As soon as the words came out of my mouth I thought about Mae and Karen. They were both married and they both fucked for money.

He said, "You'd be surprised. I know a number of girls in relationships that will fuck for money."

He said, "How about trying it out for a night or two? Maybe next weekend? I could take you up to the City and you'll have so much cock hitting on you, your head will be spinning".

I said, "I can't Friday night. I have plans."

He said, "What, a big date?"

I said, "Probably a very big date."

He said, "What about Saturday."

I said, "We'll see. So what's in it for you?"

He said, "25%."

I said, "I'll think about."

He said, "I'll call you." And with that I picked up my top from the floor and put it on. I picked up my skirt and stepped out onto the pavement. Dipper and the passenger helped me maintain my balance as I put the skirt back on.

As I pulled it up Dipper said, "As hot as you look with your pussy showing under your skirt you really shouldn't do that here. The guys might like it, but in this city if a street cop sees you, he will get you on indecent exposure which can be worse than a prostitution arrest. If you were up in the City you can practically walk around nude. I've had girls wear very revealing lingerie for entire nights and never get harassed once."

I said, "Really?!"

He said, "It is a different world. You just need to know where to be and when to be there. That's where I can help out. You're so hot, I can be certain that other girls stay away so that you are the first choice out there. Some of my girls might walk around for two hours and only get picked up once. But, you're so hot, you'd have 8 dates during that same time. And by the way, we loved fucking you bare, but you shouldn't offer that to anyone on the street. As much as it turns you on, you should limit the bare fucks to the guys you know, not the ones you want to know."

I was once again reminded that I was playing with fire. There was much more to be concerned about than just getting pregnant.

Then he continued, "I loved the touch about no birth control. That can be a real turn on to some guys, including me."

I laughed a little and said, "You think that was a play? I really am not on the pill or anything else. Tonight was probably a safe night, who knows?"

He said, "Well if you do get knocked up you have to let me know. I know a lot of guys who would love to tap a tiny Asian with a baby in the belly."

I said, "Maybe you should give me your number too."

He said, "I thought you'd never ask."

He retrieved a pen and a piece of paper from inside the car and wrote it down for me. I took it from him.

I asked, "What time is it?"

Dipper glanced at his watch and said, "1:10". It hit me and I asked, "Did you guys fuck me for over an hour and a half?"

Driver said, "Almost, and I'm guessing you could have lasted 3 more hours if you didn't keep having those intense orgasms. You're a cum princess."

I said, "I think I'd better get going."

The conversation would have continued along the same path had I not ended it. But even more likely they would have fucked me again. We said good night and I walked out of the garage and back into the shadows of the night.

Fewer than a fifty steps from the garage a car pulled alongside me. It was the same driver that hit on me a couple hours before. Apparently he had been patient. He rolled down his window, and said "How about now?' I climbed inside his car and directed him to park near where I had parked the night before. Ten minutes later he was cumming inside me (wearing a condom). I pulled the condom off him and opened my door to drop it into the gutter. He drove back around to let me out where he picked me up. As I stepped out of the car I noticed his seat was covered in cum. Hopefully he would clean it up before his wife noticed. I barely stepped away from the car and another car pulled up behind us as he drove off. The driver tapped on his horn. I went to his car and climbed inside. I directed him to same spot and a few minutes later I was littering another used condom. We drove back to the same spot and was dropped off.

I started walking again. There were a couple of horns that honked and then another car picked me up. Back to the same location and the same routine. As we drove off, three very sticky condoms lay in the gutter side by side. He returned me near where he picked me up.

This time as I walked, I almost made it to the motel parking lot when another car pulled up. But, I did not get inside. I was out of condoms and it was time to go home too. I told him that I was done for the night, and suggested watching for me the next night.

I went back to my room and gathered my money and things that I did not need to leave behind. I called for a cab I decided to change into something a little different before the cab arrived. I did not think my parents would be awake, but I didn't know for certain and didn't want them to see me wearing my newest work attire.

The cab came, I went home, set my alarm and fell asleep exhausted from an incredible day of sex.