Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "New. Just started."

"Really? When did you start?"

I said, "I guess Friday night."

"You mean Friday was your first time out, or your first time 'working'?"

"My first time 'working'. Last night was my first time out."

"Why did you start? Did someone make you start? Do you need money? Rent? Drugs?

I looked stearnly at him and said, "Because I like to fuck."

He seemed to like my answer and said, "You're shittin' me?!"

I said, "No. That's why."

He asked, "How many guys do you think you've fucked since you started?"

"More than 25, but one of them twice." He said, "That's pretty good. Have you liked it?"

I smiled and said, "Yes."

I felt a trickle of fluid running down my thigh. His nonchalant conversation was getting me so wet.

He said, "Move over a little bit, let me check out your fine little body." He started to open his door and he rolled the window up at the same time. I stepped toward the rear of the car. He opened the door fully so it actually touched the concrete wall alongside the car. The door and the wall shielded me from possible onlookers. I stood there and he said, "Turn around." I slowly turned around and the passenger in the front seat said, "Damn you are one nice piece of pussy."

I said, "That's what everyone keeps telling me."

I went back to talking to the rear passenger.

He asked, "What's your name?"

"Vanessa."

He said, "I'm glad I found you Vanessa, I'm Dipper, actually it's Big Dipper."

I said, "Really?"

"Do you know why they call me that."

I thought I knew what the answer might be, but I didn't say it. Instead, I said, "No. Why?"

He said, "Because the girls say my dipper is so big. Would you like to see my Dipper? Because I would love to see your dipping hole."

Intrigued, I smiled and said, "Sure, show me." I was getting anxious and excited. My feet were nervously bouncing as we spoke.

He noticed my bouncing and asked, "Are you ok? Do we make you nervous?"

I said, "No, I'm ok."

He was wearing sweat pants and he proceeded to pull his pants down. He wasn't kidding he was huge! Maybe not as long as my new 'boyfriend' from the night before, but between width and length he was huge by any standard. And, he wasn't even hard.

He said, "What do you think? Do you like it?"

I said, "Your dipper looks incredible. Can I touch it?"

He said, "Can I touch yours?"

I said, "Yes."

I took a quick look around. The door was perfectly blocking me from anyone's view in the lot. At first I lifted the hem of the skirt, but boldly changed my mind. I pushed my skirt down and stepped out of it.

He said, "Very nice. I like your style. Go ahead, I want you to grab my cock." I reached over and wrapped my hand around the massive beast. I could feel his cock hardening with my touch.

I said, "You can touch me."

I brought one foot up onto the bottom plate of the door frame. He brought his hand to the inside of my thigh and up to my waiting pussy. He said, "Damn. I think you used too much gel."

I said, "No gel, that's all me."

I stroked his cock just a few times and it seemed to instantly engorge full of blood. And then I stopped and let go. I stepped away from him and brought my foot back to the ground. I leaned down to pick up my skirt from the asphalt.

He said, "What's wrong?"

"Actually, I have a date I'm supposed to meet and I don't really have time."

He said, "Are you sure that's what's wrong?"

"Yes. Don't take it wrong. I just don't have time."

His cock was still exposed. As we talked I watched it continue to grow.

"Yet, you came over to the car. It's because I'm black, isn't it?"

I said, "No. Really I do have an appointment."

He said, "You're not the first Asian hooker to turn down a black guy. A lot refuse to do it with black guys. But I guess you already knew that."

"No, that's really not it."

He said, "It's ok I get it." I looked down at his cock. It was even bigger and looked to be rock hard. I stared at it in thought to myself that it looked two stacked cans of Red Bull. Well, maybe not quite that tall but certainly that big around.

He said, "My cock scares you, huh?"

I answered quite truthfully, "No, I like it."

He said, "Yeah, I know. You like it. But, you just don't want a black cock defiling the inside of your sweet Asian pussy." Again, I assured him I was just worried about my appointment. He said, "I've met so many Asian hookers and the few that would fuck me make me use a condom, not because they want protection but because they don't want my black cock skin rubbing directly against their precious Asian pussy."

I said, "No, I don't mind it. I can come back out later. We can try then."

He said, "Sure. And you'll duck every time you see the car."

On the defensive, I said, "No, I wouldn't do that."

He said, "It's ok. How could I believe you?"

I assured him, "I'm serious, I'll be out later. I'll look for you." I found my feet were bouncing again.

He seemed to think for a moment. He said, "Tell you what. Let me stick my dipper in you just so I can feel your pussy. So I'll know just how good your pussy might feel."

"I don't know. I'm worried about the time in case my date is early and I'm not there."

He gently took my hand and brought it to his cock again. It was rock hard and sticking straight up. Without his asking, I wrapped my fingers around it, or should I say I tried; I was mesmerized by its size. His girth was like nothing I had ever seen before. I gripped his cock, but my fingers could not extend around it.

He said, "I'll pay you a hundred bucks just to let me dip it once. Not fuck you. I just want to feel how good your pussy is."

I said, "I don't think I have a condom that will fit."

He said, "It's because you don't want your pussy to actually touch my bare cock isn't it?"

I said, "No."

Then he moved to step out of the car. I let go of his cock. I moved aside to let him out. Still skirtless, I let him gently guide me to sit on the edge of the seat with my feet on the door plate. He reached into the back pocket of the driver's seat and pulled out a wad of cash. He peeled away a hundred dollar bill and handed it to me. I took it using the same hand that still gripped my skirt. Without saying a word, I accepted the payment, crumpling the bill in my hand. I let go of my skirt and the bill, both fell onto the pavement. He then put a hand up my top, lifting the top above my boobs. He squeezed one of my tits. I let him pull the top over my head and dropped onto the pavement adding to the litter of my skirt and the hundred dollar bill. I was nude except for the heels on my feet.

No words were spoken. I lay back on the seat. I spread my legs and he pulled me so my ass was at the edge of the seat. I looked toward the front seat. His two friends were both looking back at us intently. I smiled at them.

Dipper pressed the head of his cock up against my pussy. I responded by saying, "Oh shit!" as I felt his cock attempting to stretch open my hole. I panted slightly, spread my legs wider and quietly said, "Remember, just a taste." But he didn't try to push his way deeper inside me. Instead he grasped his cock and started gliding the head of his cock up and down my pussy; very slowly at first. As he did, I caught myself moaning. It was just like the fuck of the previous night. Then he sped up the motion. He continued this motion until he was rapidly slapping his head up and down my pussy. Like the night before, I could feel my juices running down my ass. I started moaning, "Oh fuck!"

As he teased me, the front passenger reached back and started squeezing my boob closest to him. I reached to his hand, not to stop him but to encourage him. Still Dipper made no attempt to penetrate me. I pushed my body towards him allowing me to spread my legs as wide as I could. My hips were moving up and down on the seat. I could smell my aroma permeating the air, and so could the others. The driver said, "Mmmmm, smell that pussy melt." The passenger switched breasts and started squeezing my other boob and, when he did, the driver reached back and started squeezing my right boob. I had two different men squeezing my tits as Dipper's cocking was knocking at the open door between my legs.

Apparently Dipper decided it was time and I was glad he did. He quit slapping my pussy and firmly placed his cock at my love opening. When he did I said, "Yes, yes, yes." I could tell my cunt was opened wide, waiting to devour his cock. Together the boys squeezed my breasts harder and Dipper pushed his way inside me inch by inch

He gripped my hips with both hands holding me firmly. As he pushed his way inside me he asked, "Have you ever been fucked by 10 inches before?"

I lied and said, "No. Let me feel it." But in truth, although the 11 inch cock from the night before was longer, Dipper's 10 inches was more significant. Dipper's cock was the widest cock that had ever tried to fuck me.

I felt my pussy being stretched to what I thought might be my full limit. I consciously relaxed and when I did, he pushed his cock until I was accepting nearly his entire length.

He continued to push his way and I felt his body flatten against me. He said, "Holy shit, you can take it all!"

I said, "That feels so good."

The front passenger stopped squeezing my breast and brought his hand up to my mouth and stuck a finger inside my mouth. I started sucking it madly.

Dipper slowly moved his cock in and out of me. He said, "Thank you for letting me try your pussy. You feel better than I could have imagined."

He started to pull out and I said, "Don't stop. Not yet. It's okay. A couple more minutes will be ok." He went back to slowly sliding his cock in and out of me. I was moaning and squirming. My pussy had perfectly formed around his cock and I loved how it felt.

The passenger pulled his finger from my mouth and motored his seat so it was all the way forward. As Dipper continued to slow fuck me, the passenger climbed out of the car and re-entered through the rear passenger door. He climbed inside and kneeled on the floor next to me. Like Dipper, he was wearing sweats. He slid them down and pulled out his cock; he was hard and his cock was staring at me inches from my face. He brought his cock to my mouth and I opened wide to let him in. As Dipper slowly fucked me I started to suck on this new cock. I stopped. And pulled him from my mouth. Although generous in size, this new cock was not stretching the limits of my mouth. I said to Dipper, "You don't have to stop until you want to. I want you to cum."

He said, "They want to fuck you too."

I said, "Ok."

He added, "And cum in you."

I said, "Yes. Yes. Just don't stop yet."

He asked, "How much?"

I said, "You already paid me. But, I'm not using birth control." Although I was certain I was not ovulating, I knew I was only a few days from when I would be.

His cock started sliding in and out of me with virtually no resistance. As he did, I could not keep my body still.

He said, "A hooker that loves to fuck, the best kind."

I simply smiled and went back to sucking. He quickened his pace. I moaned loudly. As I sucked and was getting fucked the driver was rubbing his hands all over my chest and stomach. To Dipper he said, "Fuck this slut's cunt. She's loving it." To me he said, "Damn your pussy smells so good. Are you loving this?"

I moaned in affirmation.

I was now stroking the cock inside my mouth and I could not help but to gyrate my hips. I was living the fantasy I was hoping for. Dipper was giving it to me in long, firm, hard strokes. I grunted every time he hit full depth. He started to groan a little bit and I could tell he was close. I stopped sucking and pulled the cock from my mouth. I said, "Do it Dipper! Go ahead, it's ok! Cum inside me! Let me feel it! I want you all to cum inside me!"

He asked, "Are you sure?"

I said, "Yes! I want it!"

He didn't question me again.

His breathing deepened and his effort intensified and then with a might plunge he held it. I felt his beast pumping inside me. His cock was throbbing as he unloaded his jelly. I moaned my appreciation and went back to sucking the cock.

With Dipper draining his cock inside me, the driver got out of the car. He made his way around the open rear door and waited for Dipper to remove himself. Dipper turned to him and said, "We found a good one here. Her pussy is soaking wet. She loves it!" He pulled out of me and stepped aside.

The driver pulled down his pants (again sweats) and poised himself. With a cock still in my mouth I gave him a nod. After Dipper, my pussy was ready for anything. The driver had a nice cock, but again, not a monster.

He stuck his cock inside me and started pumping away. In my mouth I tasted the unmistakable taste of cum escaped from the cock I was sucking. He didn't really want to release, but a second shot released. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and as he did another spurt hit my nose. He grabbed ahold of his cock to stop his ejaculation.

He jumped out of the car and I presume with his cock still in hand ran around to the other side. The driver courteously moved aside and the passenger quickly took his place and buried his cock inside me. I could feel it as he drained the remainder of his load.

With the cum still inside my mouth, Dipper was looking at me. I opened my mouth and showed him the cum on my tongue, then closed my mouth to swallow it.

After emptying his payload, the passenger pulled out of me and the driver returned to finish his deed. There would be no talking, other than the occasional cheerleading from Dipper. Only a few minutes later the driver's cock was unloading inside me.

The driver pulled away and the. The three of them were all standing outside the car staring down at me. I sensed the cum on my face, wiped it with a finger and sucked it clean. I spread my legs wide and asked, "So do you still think I'm afraid to let black cock touch my precious Asian pussy?" They all laughed together. I said, "That was awesome! I loved it!"

Dipper was looking at my pussy and said, "You have a real money maker."

I smiled and said, "I've been told I have a million dollar pussy."

Dipper said, "Maybe more."

I asked, "What time is it?"

The driver looked at his watch and said, "10:50."

I said, "Shit! I need to get going. I need to meet someone in 10 minutes."

Dipper said, "Do you make good money with your dates?"

I said, "$300 to $700, depending upon the menu."

He said, "So your first weekend has been good?"

I never really answered and climbed out of the car and picked up my skirt and top from the ground and got dressed.

Dipper said, "I'm curious, do you have goal for your first week?"

"50".

He said, "Shit! You think you can make 50K in a week?"

"No, I mean 50 guys. You just brought me closer by 3."

He said, "What's your goal on the money?"

"No, goal. Just 50 guys."

He asked, "Why not a hundred?" and laughed.

I said, "I don't think there is enough time in a day for that many. Doesn't mean I won't try!"

I was now dressed. Outside the car all four of us were clustered together. I knew I needed to get going. I said, "I want to do that again. Do you guys?"

Of course they agreed. Dipper said, "Give me your number." I gave it to him and he entered it into his phone.

I said, "I need to hurry, I don't need a bad review."

I was about ready to walk away and Dipper said, "You know there are better places for action than San Jose. I can show you places up in the City (San Francisco) where cars are lining up to pick up girls. You could get fucked every 15 minutes. On a Friday or Saturday night you could fuck 20 to 25 guys. Money is not as good as your incall, but the quantity is there."

I smiled and didn't say much. I said, "I should be done in an hour. Be parked right here and let's do it again. No rushing and no games."

Dipper said, "We'll be here."

I said, "I gotta go," and started walking away.

Dipper said, "I bet at least three guys try to pick you up before you get to your room."

I just laughed and said, "See ya later." He was wrong, there were only two.

I hurriedly walked to the motel and I had to wave off the two potential dates. As I got closer a guy was just walking up to my room to knock on the door. From the parking lot I called up to him, "I'm here, I'll be right up."

I hurried up the stairs and as I came around the corner he surveyed me up and down and smiled. He said, "Damn, your pictures look hot, but you're even hotter in person."

I said, "Let's go inside."

We got inside and I said, "I'm sorry for the delay, last date was unplanned and went a little long. Do you mind waiting just a couple minutes while I take a quick shower? I have a pussy full of cum. Unless you want to fuck a full pussy."

He smiled and said, "I wanted to use a condom anyways."

I said, "Are you saying you want to fuck me sloppy?"

He said, "Wow, that would be pretty kinky."

I smiled and said, "I like you! Give me a moment though, I need to wipe something off my face."

He grinned and said, "Yeah, I noticed."

I went to the bathroom to wipe my face. The cum splatter was more than I thought. I wet a towel and wiped it clean.

I returned to the room and he handed me $300. I put it on the night stand. I went to work quickly and gave him a blow job and then a fuck. I lay on my back at the edge of the bed and he started fucking me. As he pile-drove my pussy I just watched him. But I was day dreaming, thinking about the three men who had fucked me just a few minutes earlier. As he fucked me he said, "Damn you have the wettest pussy I've ever fucked. Is that from the cum?"

"No, that is mostly from me. The cum is deeper than that."

So he gave me his loving and as he did he said, "Oh my, you have a lot of cum oozing from you."

I said, "Pump me hard, push it deeper." He did what I asked, but only for a few minutes before he released his own load inside the condom.

I cleaned up his cock and sent him on his way. I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was a little after 11:30. It was a short 30 minute session. As usual there were a lot of voice mails. But there were also some texts. One of those texts was from Mae: "I didn't bother calling, knew you'd be busy. I heard you already fucked Terry! You're very naughty! He wants you to come in at 11:00 tomorrow. Needs you to work the safety deposit box desk. Come in early so he can have a one-on-one orientation with you first. This is the orientation you have been asking for."

I quickly entered in "OK!" and added, "I had a 4some!"

I made a quick decision. I put my clothes back on and grabbed the cash I was just given and headed for the motel office. I walked inside and it was the same clerk that had checked me in the day before. I said, "Can I pay for my room through Saturday night?" Of course, there was no issue. I said, "I may end up staying longer."

He said, "No problem."

I said, "Do you think it would be possible that my room was cleaned before 9:00 AM each morning?" Again, he said no problem.

So I paid for the room through the end of the week. I wasn't even certain if I would be using it that many days, but I wanted a place that was consistent.

I went back to my room and used the shower. The shower head washed out globs of cum. The boys had been very generous.

Of course, I had my suspicions about Dipper. I had little doubt that he might be a pimp. But I expected something flashier like portrayed in the movies. I didn't really care if he was a pimp or not. He didn't seem threatening. And in case you're wondering, he wasn't threatening.

I got out of the shower and did my make-up. I tried to pretty myself better than my previous walk. I made certain my lipstick was perfect. I realized that a lot of my lipstick came off when I ate the hot dog, and what hadn't come off while eating the hot dog, certainly came off when I had sucked the black cock. I was not going to stop for a meal this time.