Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 16

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
10.6k words
4.71
15.6k
11

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 -- FULL SERVICE BANKING

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

Mae said, "Terry's going to have you work the safety deposit desk today." I worked the desk before. It was nothing new and generally meant it would be a boring day. But there was one box in particular that I wanted Terry to open that day.

I clocked in and put my backpack in our breakroom. As I sat my backpack down, I thought about my promise to Dipper; I wouldn't let anyone else fuck me bare. I had no idea of how or when Terry would try to have me, but I had no doubt that it would be sooner rather than later.

I reached into my backpack and grabbed a condom, but I realized that my dress didn't have any pockets of any sort. There was only one place I could think of to tuck the condom away.

Alone in the breakroom, I opened up the packaging and removed a condom. I threw the foil wrapper back into my backpack and then I lifted my skirt and slid the condom inside my pussy. My pussy was still completely drenched from fucking Dipper and I was a little concerned that the condom might slip out of me so I pushed it deep inside me. I washed my hands and went back into the common area of the bank.

Just as I got onto the banking floor, Terry came out of his office and our eyes connected. Although we both hid the smiles from our lips, our eyes were definitely grinning at each other. My heart skipped a couple beats. Terry said, "I'm glad you were able to make it early. I need you to work the safe deposit desk today. We'll spend a little while up in the training room so I can go over all the protocols."

I smiled and said, "Ok."

The thing is, I had already worked the deposit box desk numerous times before, so obviously this was a ruse to get me alone. I couldn't help but to look down at his crotch. I knew it was not my imagination; I clearly detected a bulge.

Terry walked with me over to Mae. To Mae he said, "Like we talked about before, I'm going to be training Vanessa upstairs in the conference room. I need to be certain that I have her undivided attention during the training as I think the vault will be busier than usual today, so I'm relying on you in case we need to be interrupted." Mae said she understood and gave me a wink.

Terry directed me up the stairs. The stairs were narrow with walls on both sides. Most bank visitors didn't even realize we had an upstairs. He walked up the stairs a half step behind me. After climbing only a few steps he placed his hand gently on my ass and gave it a squeeze. I glanced at him and looked at the foot of the stairs it was clear of any bystanders. If I could have known for certain that there was no one who could have seen us I would have fucked him right on the stairs, but we were only a few steps from the training room. He opened the door for me and flipped the sign to read "Meeting in session. Knock before entering." We walked inside together, he closed the door and locked it.

The room had windows and there was plenty of light. There was no need to turn on the lights.

I walked toward the conference table and he came up behind me.

He brought his mouth near my ear and whispered, "Missed me?"

I said, "Yes."

With my back still to him he leaned me into the table and pushed himself up against me. He brought his hands underneath both my armpits and reached to cup my boobs in his hands. I let out a sigh. He said, "Shhhhh."

I turned around and we were face to face. Our lips went together and then we both went into frenzy mode. He started grabbing behind my back unclasping and unzipping my dress, while I tugged to unbuckle his belt to unzip his pants. Almost simultaneous my dress and his pants fell to the floor. I stepped out of my dress and his pants went to his ankles. He slipped off his shoes and stepped out of his pants.

I dropped to my knees to suck his cock. It was fragrant. It smelled like pussy. I said, "Mmmmm, is that Karen?"

He chuckled and said, "No, that's Mae. A couple hours ago." Apparently they had a conference of their own.

I proceeded to suck his cock. As I did, a thought ran through my mind. I realized in just a short period of time I had become numb to who, where or when I fucked. Sex was just sex. The partner didn't matter. What mattered was having a cock pounding me between my legs. It had turned into a game of testing the limits and I felt there were no limits. I just wanted to fuck.

I pushed the thoughts from my mind and concentrated on my desires. He was rock hard. His cock was obviously waiting for this moment all morning. His cock was big, but not Dipper big. In fact, in hindsight, knowing the cocks that I have known, Terry's cock was perfect.

I sucked him madly. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I stopped and told him so.

I asked, "Can you still fuck me if you cum?"

He smiled and said, "Of course. Viagra." I didn't even acknowledge the Viagra comment. So I proceeded to suck him for the purpose of cum, not stimulation. He knew it was what I wanted so he seemed to make extra effort to make it happen. After a few minutes he said, "Now!" The cum started pumping into my mouth. He had a lot to give and I wanted it. But after he pumped three squirts in my mouth I pinched off his cock and held it firm. I looked up at him and opened my mouth to show what he had given me. And then I proudly swallowed it. What I really want was to climb on his cock and let him finish releasing inside my pussy. But I felt a guilt and a strange sense of morality and erased the thought from my mind. I brought my mouth back to his cock and let go of his cock so the remainder of his cum could flow down my throat.

When his cock stopped pumping, I sucked him hard being certain to not waste a drop of his cum. Although drained, his cock remained rock hard. With his cock still in my mouth I reached down between my legs and slid my fingers deep inside my pussy fishing for the condom. But apparently it had traveled deeper inside me while I was walking and I could barely touch it.

Terry noticed my fingers inside me and said, "You really are a horny little slut, aren't you." I didn't reply. I kept sucking him and still tried to reach the condom. Finally I was able to pull it out of me.

I stopped sucking him and immediately wrapped his cock with the condom.

Terry protested, "We don't need that. We've already done it bare."

I stopped and seriously said, "I'm probably ok, but I don't want you to catch anything, I fucked a lot of guys this weekend and I should have used condoms, but I didn't."

After that statement, he decided not to debate me.

With his cock fully wrapped, I stood up and still grasping his cock firmly I turned my back to him and bent over onto the table. I brought his cock to my pussy and said, "Fuck me boss." I let go of his cock and as soon as I did, he shoved himself fully inside me and he immediately started giving me full deep strokes.

I said, "I love how you feel." What I really wanted was to tell him to take the condom off. Trying to maintain sanity and self-control was challenging.

I didn't really know if he would be able to fuck so quickly, but he did as I asked. His cock remained rock hard. He gave me one pounding thrust after another. He really was good. I had a true understanding of what Mae had alluded to when she said he was a good fuck. The fucking continued and suddenly he wrapped his hand around my mouth and said, "You need to be quieter." Apparently I was being too vocal without knowing it.

He said, "Prior to Sunday, I would have never guessed you had a tramp-stamp, but I should have known you would. I don't even need to know what it means. I know it's your way of saying fuck me harder." In a sense he was 100% correct.

He continued for another 10 minutes or so and he was cumming again. I could feel the pulsation of his tool and he held himself inside me for a minute are two, occasionally giving another thrust and squeeze.

He pulled himself out of me and I turned to face him. I quietly whispered, "Wow!"

He said, "Wow is an understatement. You're a wild fuck!" I looked down at his cock and could see the tip of the condom filled with his white cum. His cock still looked hard. I couldn't help it, I reached out for it and started stroking it. The condom almost slid off and I readjusted it; his cock had so much life.

I sat up on the table and spread my legs and said, "Put it back inside me, I like how you feel." He didn't argue. He pushed his way inside me and we both groaned with pleasure.

He said, "You sure like to be fucked, don't you?"

I just nodded. I looked down and I watched as his cock slid in and out of me.

He asked, "Do you like to watch yourself being fucked?"

I looked up and said, "Yes. I like watching your cock fuck me."

He asked, "Would you like to fuck all day?"

"Yes, but we can't."

He said, "I can't but you can. Are you ready for your first gangbang?"

I said, "Yes." I didn't want to tell him that I had actually experienced a full on gangbang just a couple hours earlier.

He continued pumping me and said, "Your pussy feels so good, now I don't know if I want to share you."

I started shaking with excitement and said, "No, share me."

He said, "Don't worry, it'll happen. It's already arranged."

I said, "Oh my god, I love how your cock feels." I continued watching the glistening condom as he gave full, penetrating strokes.

He said, "But you want more cock don't you?"

I nodded yes.

He said, "I can't wait to fuck your ass while you're getting your cunt slammed."

I whispered, "I want that too."

He asked, "Have you ever had two cocks in your pussy at the same time?"

I shook my head.

"Would you like to try it?"

I nodded.

"Do you think you're tight little pussy can handle it?"

I nodded again.

"You are a slut aren't you?"

I nodded and said, "I'm a hooker like Mae and your wife. Use me."

He said, "I have a little surprise for you today. Should we stop fucking while I tell you?"

I said, "No, don't stop."

He smiled and said, "Ok" and he started to tell me what was going to happen while he slowly pumped my pussy.

Still fucking he began, "Today, you're going to work the security box desk. Do you know why?" My eyes were now closed as I was enjoying his cock. I shook my head no. He said, "You are going to meet all the guys who are going to fuck you on Thursday and Friday night. You're going to get fucked like you've never been fucked before."

I opened my eyes and said, "I want that. I can't wait for it."

He said, "That's good, because you're going to have a slow-paced gangbang today."

I said, "Huh?"

He continued, "Each of your new friends is going to come into the bank to see you. First they're going to tell you they are going to make a deposit or a transfer. They're going to have a deposit slip already filled out and it is going to have your personal account number. That is how you will know who they are. They are going to give you one of two deposits; either a $250 or $500 deposit. If they give you a $250 deposit, they're going to only be there Thursday or Friday night. If they give you a $500 they are going to be there both nights. If they give $500 you will owe them an extra treat."

He was now fucking me hard as he spoke. My pussy was dripping all over the table. His body was slapping against me, maybe a little too loudly but he didn't slow.

He continued, "If they give you a $500 deposit it means they need to go the safe deposit box vault. You will act like you're pulling their file and you will have them sign an access card." I was now moaning out of excitement. I could tell where he might be going. He said, "You are to take them to the box viewing room. I am going to give you the keys to one of the boxes. Inside you will find condoms and a plastic bag to put the used condoms. The guys are in agreement that as fun as it would be to fuck you bare, today will be all condoms to keep you from becoming a sloppy mess. They will already be pretty hard because everyone will pop a blue pill before they come in. Without saying anything you are to put a condom on them, lift your dress, spread your legs and let them fuck you. It will be mechanical and quick. They know they only have about five minutes. But they want to feel your pussy and I'm certain you want to feel their cocks. Consider it to be a test drive."

He stopped talking and I wasn't certain why until I could feel his cock throbbing as he came again. I looked down and his cock was buried inside me. I liked how it looked.

I looked up and he looked at me and I said, "Ok, I understand." This time he pulled out of me. His cock was still hard. I could see a thick cloud of cum filled the condom.

There were no baby wipes so I said, "Let me clean you."

I peeled off the condom. It had an impressive amount of cum inside it. I loosely tied into a knot. I went back on my knees, the same as when we started and I started sucking and licking his cock clean. He tasted so good.

Satisfied with my cleansing I stood up. I took the loaded condom and slid it back inside my pussy for safe keeping so I could dispose of it later. He said, "You are one sexy girl."

I said, "You're one sexy man," and wrapped my fingers around his cock and stroked him. I asked, "Does Karen know?"

He said, "She knows about Sunday night and today. She wished me luck this morning. She gets fucked more than I do, so there are no problems. She is more than aware about Thursday and Friday night too. Trust me, I'm guessing you'll understand pretty quickly that she knows and is completely content with it. You'd better get dressed. The first one is due here at noon. Expect someone about every 20 minutes. Today will be an unusually busy safe deposit box day. You're going to have a busy day. I think your savings should grow by about $6,000 before the end of the day. Welcome to the world's oldest profession."

I was barely listening to him, I was staring at his cock as I stroked it. Then, I did a quick calculation in my head and realized that at the very least there would be twelve men involved. And I blurted out, "Wait. Really? At least twelve?"

He said, "Actually, 16. Ten on both nights, the other six will be divided between the two nights. 13 per night. It's what you asked for, right?"

My stroking pace quickened. I couldn't believe it. He continued, "But, the ten will get a taste of you today, right here inside the bank. The first of which was me."

I expressed my appreciation by dropping to my knees and sucking him again. Although the time was approaching noon, Terry made no qualms about what I was offering. He grabbed my head and pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. I choked a couple of times when his cock slammed against the back of my throat. I only gave him oral pleasure for a few minutes more when he stopped fucking my mouth. He pulled away and said, "Maybe we can finish this later once I've recharged."

I stood up again. Together we dressed. And when we were finished dressing we stood face to face. He reached over to my neck and rubbed at the foundation. He said, "No use trying to hide it, it still looks like a hickey. If someone asks about it, just say you met a guy and had a pretty wild weekend. Trust me, most people know that hickeys come from intense sex, so don't try to deny it. And we both know you had a very wild weekend."

There was no mirror to check how I looked, but he looked me over and assured me I was ok, and I did the same of him.

We walked out and down the stairs together. Mae look at us and when she did I just mouthed the word, "Wow!"

Terry and I went to the safety deposit box vault and he handed me the two keys required to open a specific box. He directed me to open the box and just as he described there were a lot of condoms and a clear zip lock bag. I closed the box and I went to the Safe Deposit Box Counter and counted my money drawer. This only took a couple of minutes and I confirmed that I had the counter-keys for the safe deposit room. Not that I would need them for the expected clients, but I could potentially need it if someone really needed to access their box.

I was just settled in and about ready to excuse myself to the restroom to fish out my used condom when Terry's wife, Karen, walked inside the bank. Shit! What the fuck was she doing there? I didn't feel I was ready to face her. She was wearing a skirt and a cute top. I had mostly seen her before in clothes for doing gardening. She looked rather hot, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. From what I had learned about her I just accepted that she probably didn't wear underwear too often.

I smiled at her and she returned the smile. Thoughts were racing in my head and I guessed she was there to see Terry to confirm how the morning went and I expected her to walk past me. Instead she walked up to me and said, "Well, all things considered, I guess you're the best one to do a transaction with."

I simply said, "Sure, why not?"

I started to shake a little bit. Was she mad? Was she jealous? She handed me some cash and a deposit slip. I looked at the deposit slip and recognized the account immediately. It was mine. The deposit was for $500.00.

She quietly said, "I'm making the deposit for him."

I said, "Ok" and started processing the deposit.

I submitted the deposit and asked, "Anything else?"

She said, "Can you help me with my safe deposit box?"

Now I was noticeably shaking. I glanced over at Mae. She was all smiles.

I said, "Sure" and started to fill out a box access card.

As I did, I asked, "Will you be taking something out or putting something in?"

She said, "Actually, I want to see what is inside the box. I think there is something so sweet in there that I can almost taste it."

I smiled and said, "I'm certain I can help you out with that."

I stood from my stool and opened the gate to let her in.

Together we walked to the box vault. The box vault has two doors: a caged door and a steel fire door. In the middle of the vault is high table to set security boxes on. The fire door can be closed if a client wants privacy to view their contents. A client can ask to view their contents alone or with a staff member. When the door is closed from the inside, a staff member can enter their PIN on a keypad. The keypad locks the door and turns on a small red light to indicate a client is inside the vault. It wasn't state of the art, but it was the second most secure room in the bank, outside of the actual vault.

Inside the security box vault, in opposite corners along the ceiling were cameras. I led Karen into the vault and for the first time looked at the camera opposite the entrance. A paper cup was taped over the lens. I looked up at the other camera and it too was covered with a paper cup; not exactly standard bank policy.

Once inside I turned to the fire door and closed it. My heart was now beating fast, loud and hard. I punched my PIN on the keypad and the red light lit on the keypad meaning the red light was lit on the outside. I hesitated for a moment before turning around. When I did turn around Karen was unbuttoning her top. Neither one of us said anything.