Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "You're such a pretty little thing prancing up and down the street. Showing off that tight little ass and tits. But I knew you for what you are the first time I saw you. You're a cock-hungry little slut."

He reached at me and grabbed one of my tits and squeezed it hard.

"Oh yeah, small but firm, just like I thought. You want to show me those tits, don't you? You want the whole world to see those tits, don't you?"

I remained silent as he played his role. Then he grabbed the cleavage of my top with both hands and tore it fully down the front. He brought his mouth down to my tit and gave it a hard and intense suck. He stopped and said, "Oh yeah, very nice titties."

Then he pulled my torn top from me and forcefully turned me around. He brought my hands together behind my back and using his belt he tied them together. Then he grabbed his tie that was on the table and wrapped it around my head and gagged my mouth tying it into a tight knot. Lastly, he used my torn shirt as a blindfold. The room went dark.

He bent me face down onto the table. It felt so cold on my bare upper body. With my feet still on the floor he yanked my shorts down to my ankles. He shifted my feet apart. He surprised me by slapping my ass, which caused me to yelp. He slapped my ass again causing another yelp.

He said, "Yeah, you like that, don't you?"

Through the gag I said, "Yes, Yes." He slapped me again to which I again said, "Yes."

He said, "But that's not what you really want, is it?"

I said, "No".

Then he came back behind me and pulled my cheeks apart. He said, "What's this, looks like the little slut has been fucking. I can tell when a pussy has been fucked and it looks like you've been fucking a lot. You're a little whore, aren't you?"

"Yes."

Then he reached what felt like half his hand into my pussy. He pried with his fingers and removed his hand and brought it to my face. I could smell my pussy on his fingers. He said, "Looks like someone has been a very naughty girl. Have you been naughty? Karen told me she fed my cum to your pussy. She said you liked it."

I said, "Yes."

He said, "Do you want me to untie you?"

I said, "No."

He said, "Do you want me to ungag you?"

I said, "No."

Then he went back and shoved half his hand inside me again, it felt so fucking good and he could tell I loved it.

He said, "You like that, don't you?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "You like my hand up your pussy, huh?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "Hmmm, your pussy stretches so nicely. You can handle a lot of cock. I knew you could."

And then he started pushing has hand deeper inside me. I could tell he had four fingers inside me and could feel he was adding his thumb. He started shoving all his fingers in and out of me faster and faster. Each time he'd push his hand harder and harder, deeper and deeper. He was now on his knees as he put his hand to work. I heard splattering on the carpet and he said, "Oh you're pussy is so wet, you're making a mess."

He continued fucking me with his hand again. He was pushing harder and harder. I knew what he was attempting. Others had tried to fist fuck me, but this was the first time that I could feel my pussy was ready for it. I started moaning but was near screaming.

And then he stopped with the in and out motion and pushed his hand inside me. He was pushing little by little.

He asked, "Have you ever been fist fucked?"

I muffled, "No."

He said, "You will today. You're pussy wants it, doesn't it?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "You're so close, almost there, just one hard push and you're there."

Through the gag I said, "Do it! Do it!" And then he gave a solid forceful push and I could tell his hand was inside me up to his wrist. I let out a loud, but muffled scream. He held it there and wiggled his fingers inside me. My pussy relaxed and, surprisingly, I felt no pain. Then he fully pulled out his hand and then shoved it fully inside me again, I screamed again.

He pulled out again and said, "Maybe I should stop."

I said, "No!"

And with my approval his entire hand slipped inside me again, but this time no scream.

Again he pulled his hand fully out of me and then back inside me again. It moved easily. I relaxed and let him fist fuck my pussy. It felt so unusual and was beyond exciting.

I started squirming to the rhythm of his hand. He said, "I think you need to be fucked."

I mumbled, "Condom," but it was only half-hearted and he knew it.

He pulled out his hand and in an instant he buried his cock inside me; no condom. I didn't protest his bare cock.

He said, "Oh yeah, take it bitch." And then he held me down with his hand on my back and pounded my pussy mercilessly. I moaned in appreciation.

He said, "You like it, don't you?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "I used to watch you walk by our house for weeks before we actually met. I knew you were a slut. I actually fucked Karen at the front window while we watched you in front of our yard. I anticipated you. I lusted for you. And, I knew I would fuck you. Admit it, you wanted my cock that first day, didn't you?"

I said, "Yes."

He continued, "But, you like all cocks, don't you? You'd fuck anything with a dick, wouldn't you?"

I said, "Yes. Fuck me. Cum in me. Please cum."

He asked, "Is that what you want?"

I said, "Yes, cum." I certainly had no intention of telling Dipper about this moment.

No more talking just fucking. It wasn't immediate, but he finally did cum. And after he came he simply pulled out of me. He made no attempt to untie or ungag me. I could hear him casually dressing while I lay there panting on the table.

Once completely dressed, he ungagged me and untied me and said, "I think you'd better stand up." I stood and he asked, "Are you ok?"

As I stood, my foot stepped into a wet spot on the carpet.

I smiled and said, "Wow, that was a first!"

He said, "I didn't really plan that, it just happened." I looked down at my pussy and asked, "Was your hand really fully inside me?"

He said, "Yes, you took it really well. As soon as I put my fingers inside you, I knew that you could take it. You're pussy is tight but stretches nicely. As small as you are, you're pussy was made to fuck." It seemed I was being told that a lot.

I sat on the table and laid on my back. I spread my legs wide and said, "Do it again, I want to see it."

He said, "Really?"

I said, "Yes, do it. I want to see it!" He got down between my knees and his fingers went inside my pussy and he started to push.

I said, "Don't be gentle just do it."

And with that, in a single shove he pushed his hand inside me like nothing at all; my pussy was sopping wet. I let out a slight scream. I said, "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

I sat up and I stared between my legs. His hand was inside me all the way to his wrist. I said, "Wow" and watched him extract his hand from inside me. It was covered in a gooey mess.

Terry said, "Yeah, you're going be a lot of fun. Maybe you should get dressed and cleaned up."

I said, "Yeah, maybe I should." But I looked at my top and knew that would be a no-go.

There was an upstairs women's bathroom next to the conference room. For the first time that day, I would wipe off much of the stickiness that was in the near vicinity of my love canal. Like nothing at all, I was walking around naked inside the bank. Naked and near-naked was my new comfort zone.

With the majority of the stickiness removed, I went back to the conference room. Terry was gone. He had gone downstairs to wash his hands. I couldn't believe he did or wanted to do what he did. It wasn't something I had ever fantasized about, but it would be after that day.

When, I walked into the conference room I was immediately hit with the smell of my pussy. I think any veteran whoremonger would have recognized the smell, but I was certain it would dissipate before reopening. As for the stain in the carpet, like the stained stool, that would never dissipate.

Since my top was toast I went to my backpack to get something else. I decided it would be easiest just to put on the blue dress again. I put it on and was just finishing the clasp when Terry walked in.

He took one look at me and said, "Damn you always look so hot in that dress."

I said, "Yeah, I figured that is why you wanted me to wear it. Be honest, have you ever jerked off at work thinking about me?"

He laughed and said, "Sounds like someone has me pegged."

We laughed at my astuteness and I asked, "Do you think you could drop me off at my motel instead of my house?"

He asked, "You mean, you're still going to take on dates after today?"

I shrugged and said, "Sure, why not? I probably have a million voicemails and I can't ignore them all. And someone is expecting to meet me at 7:30." I had no intention of telling him about the real San Francisco plans I had made with Dipper.

He said, "Yeah, I can drive you there. I guess we'd better get going, it's already after 7:00."

I gathered my things, including my torn top and we exited the bank. As we walked out of the bank, my pussy felt wide open. It was partly because of what Terry had just put it through, but it was also from walking in the outside air with a dress and no panties.

We got inside his car and I already wanted to fuck again; I always wanted to fuck! But, it would have never stopped if we started up again and I knew it.

He said, "Are you feeling hornier than usual?"

I said, "Oh God yes."

He said, "Well, you did get fucked all day."

I said, "Yeah, but I think it's more than that."

He smiled and said, "Ovulating?"

I said, "Yeah, I think that is what it is."

Then he reached over between my legs and I opened them for him. He slid his fingers inside me then retracted them and started rubbing my clit.

He started the car and proceeded to drive pleasuring me as he did.

We stopped talking the rest of the drive. I closed my eyes and let him tease me.

He said, "Once, I was so ready to slip my hand up your skirt while I drove you home."

I said, "It was the time you put your hand on my bare leg. I remember."

He said, "Yeah. Would you have let me?"

I answered honestly, "I don't know. But you never have to wonder again."

At a much later date we reflected on that ride what was going through our minds. Turned out he was planning in his mind how to orchestrate what would happen Thursday and Friday nights. I on the other hand was reflecting on the gangbang of the morning and, what amounted to, the tag team of the day.

It took no time at all to get to the motel. It was counter commute so we didn't need to contend with traffic.

He pulled into the lot and I directed him to park near my room. A few spaces to our right was Dipper's silver Escalade.

Terry asked if he could come up to the room, but I pointed to the Escalade and said, "I can't, that's my date."

He looked over at the Escalade and couldn't see through the tinted windows. He asked if I knew the date, and I assured him I did and I was expecting the appointment to be waiting.

I told him thank you for the day and that I would see him on Thursday. He told me to wear something nice on to work on Thursday. I assured him I would.

I gathered my backpack and got out of the car. Closing the door I waved him goodbye and then I walked to the Escalade. Terry drove away.

The driver side passenger door rolled down and Dipper was seated looking at me all smiles. Marquise and Kevin were in the front, but there was a new stranger sitting next to Dipper. He was all smiles too.

Dipper asked, "Did you have a good day at the bank?"

"Yeah, far from a typical day. You guys want to come up? I want to take a quick shower."

He said, "Of course we do. Can my friend come along?"

I looked at the friend and said, "Yeah, that would be great."

They all seemed to open their doors simultaneously to get out and together we walked toward the stairs.

But as we approached the stairs I realized that I would not want to lead the way for fear that they might see up my skirt. I could feel cum on my pussy and did not want Dipper to see that. So I insisted that they lead the way.

We got to my room and I let them inside. I threw my keys on the table and as if it was nothing at all I stepped out of my dress. Marquise, Kevin and Dipper had already enjoyed seeing my body, but for their new friend I was a fresh treat. I asked them to excuse me while I took a quick shower. I carried my backpack with me into the bathroom and lay it on the floor. I didn't bother closing the door and turned on the shower, climbed inside and grabbed the flexible shower head so I could start flushing out Terry's cum.

Blotches of cum hit the shower floor and I made certain that it flowed down the drain. Then I used soap to clean myself. My pussy practically swallowed the soap which was just as well because I needed a deep cleaning.

Satisfied that the evidence of Terry was washed away, I did a quick lathering of the rest of my body to help relieve any sex perspiration that may have been on my skin. I grabbed a towel to dry off and climbed out of the shower.

I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair a little bit and bent down for my backpack. I pulled out the wad of cash I had been given that day. I double checked the count to confirm the amount and then called Dipper into the room.

He walked into the bathroom and I handed him the money.

Quietly I said, "Today I was paid in advance for my commitment for Thursday and Friday nights. This is your share, it's fifteen hundred."

He said, "Are you shitting me? You're getting paid six grand?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, pretty good, huh?"

He said, "What are you doing to make six grand in two nights."

I smiled wider and said, "A couple parties, big parties."

He said, "Fuck! And you didn't hold back? You could have kept it for yourself."

I said, "We made a deal, right?"

He said, "Yeah, we made a deal."

I said, "Reward me for it."

"How."

Raising my voice loud enough so the others could hear, I said, "I want you all to fuck me before we leave. I want you all to just fuck my pussy. I want you all to cum inside me pussy. I want to know what it feels like to be overflowing with cum. I think that's fair. You want me to be your girl right, then feed me what I hunger most."

He smiled and said, "I guess we can make an exception."

I was actually thinking 'conception' not 'exception'.