Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached back and undid the clasp of my dress and unzipped it. With a shrug of the shoulders my dress fell to the floor. Karen unbuttoned her skirt which was a simple wrap. She peeled out of her clothes and walked up to me. She stared at me drawing her face near to mine. I closed my eyes and could feel her breath as she moved closer. A gentle brush on my lip with her own lips and I opened my mouth and our tongues danced together. This was not what I was expecting!

Karen wrapped her arms around me and together we fell to the floor. She was on top of me and she drew her hand down between my legs. I opened them wide. She stopped kissing me and looked at me, my eyes were wide open. She said, "I bet you're delicious."

She slid down between my legs and I lifted my head to watch her. Her face was mere inches from my pussy. She said, "You have a beautiful flower. You smell so sweet and I can smell cum. He didn't use a condom? Did you like fucking him?"

And then I remembered, "Oh shit! That's not his cum. We used a condom. The condom is still inside me."

As much as I did not want to disrupt what was about to start, I sat up and I reached down to my pussy and fished for the used condom. With a little push, the condom slid out of me.

She said, "Ooooh, let me see!"

I handed the condom to her and she admired her husband's load.

She said, "What a shame. I wanted to taste his cum inside you, but you're saying that someone else's cum. You're a busy girl."

She played with the condom and proceeded to untie the knot I had created. I didn't tie it tightly for fear of breaking the condom. It only took her seconds to untie the knot.

She looked at me and said, "I want to taste his cum inside your pussy. I still can." She handed the condom back to me and said, "You do it."

As if I were in some sort of hypnotic sexual trance I took the used condom from her. I brought the elastic ring of the condom and slid it inside my pussy slightly. And then I pushed the condom inside-out through the condom ring inside me. Once I pushed it fully inside out, I grabbed the ring of the condom and pulled it out of my pussy.

Together we looked at the condom, the evidence of cum was gone. The cum that had been inside it was now swimming free inside me. I wasn't certain if I had violated Dipper's trust, but I didn't really care either.

Mae said, "Mmmmm, let me taste you now."

I lay back down and spread my legs wide. She returned between my legs again. With her face still only inches from my pussy she asked, "You started hooking on Friday, right?"

I said, "Yes."

She asked, "How many have you fucked so far?"

I said, "35."

She said, "Wow, you are a slut." And then she stopped talking and slid her tongue deep inside my pussy. I could feel her tongue thrusting deep inside me, collecting Terry's cum. I moaned in appreciation. Then, she licked my pussy from top to bottom and then went straight for my swollen clit. She brought it between her lips and teeth to nibble on it. I squirmed.

She stopped and said, "You like that, don't you?"

I said, "Yes."

And then she went back to nibbling. I knew I would cum quickly and I knew we didn't have much time.

I said, "Stop, stop. Let's do it together."

I pulled away from her and crawled alongside her so we could sixty-nine. She rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me. Her pussy was bare, wide open and completely glistening. And, like mine, her pussy was fragrant; fragrant of cum. I used my tongue to confirm what I knew I detected and asked, "Yummy, is that Terry?"

She simply said, "No" and went back to work on my clit.

I buried my tongue inside her pussy and could taste that my tongue was surrounded by cum. I licked profusely and swallowed a stranger's cum as I did. I then proceeded to lick her clit, causing it to swell so I could nibble on hers like she was mine. For only a few minutes we chewed on each other's love buttons until she was the first to cum. She started squirming and I wrapped my arms around her waist so she couldn't wiggle away. I continued to tease her. The excitement was too much and then it was my turn. When I came, my arms let go of her and I just lay them on the floor on either side of me. She felt my yield and rolled off me.

She said, "Wow, that was fun!" I laughed quietly. She said, "We'd better get dressed, you have busy day ahead of you." As we dressed, she said out loud, "35, not bad."

I said, "Yeah, but I guess it is going to be 50 by the time I leave today. But, obviously you've had a busy morning too."

She said, "Every morning is a busy morning. But I think you're on track for a hundred in a week. Not bad, but not surprising. If not this week, maybe next week. I've been there. So are you excited about your gangbangs?"

I said, "God yes!"

She said, "You know it will be non-stop, right? They will keep fucking you even if you ask them to stop. But I have the feeling you won't ask them to stop, will you?"

I said, "No, I won't. Are you going to be there too?"

She said, "No, I have my own party to go too."

I smiled and said, "Really?"

"Not quite as ambitious as your party, but a party nonetheless. Just know, the men at your party have all done gangbangs before. There won't be any bashful guys there. Should be pretty exciting."

I said, "I know. That's what I'm hoping for."

It took only seconds for us to get dressed. We stared at each other and she asked, "How do I look?" I smiled and said, "You have some cum right here" and pointed to her chin. I gently put my hands on either side of her face and drew her to mine and I licked the slime from her chin.

I said, "How about me?"

She said, "You're sticky right here and pointed."

I reached to where she pointed and wiped it with my hand and then licked my fingers.

She smiled and said, "Terry was right about you since that first day."

I looked down and Terry's condom littered the floor. I picked it up and unlocked the designated security box and placed the used condom into the zip-lock bag.

I said, "We'd better get going."

I entered my PIN on the keypad and heard the door unlock and the light went green. I opened the door half-expecting everyone in the bank to be looking our way, but no one seemed to notice us. I looked at the Safe Deposit Window and there was a man standing there. He took a look in my direction and grinned ear to ear. He was mid-forties, white and a little chunky. During those few short days I came to ignore looks and only considered potential. In this case. The potential was a real gangbang.

I escorted Karen through the gate and she said expressed a 'thank you' for my services.

I walked up to the waiting client and thanked him for his patience. I sat down on my stool in such a manner that my bare ass was on the stool instead of tucking my dress between the seat and my ass. I had never seen him before and truly doubted he was even a bank client. He said he needed to make a deposit and access his safe deposit box. I smiled and said, "I'll take care of that for you."

I looked at the deposit slip; it was my account. I smiled again and started processing his deposit. I stood momentarily and scooted my stool back by almost a foot and then sat back down with my bare ass on the seat as I had before. Still processing his receipt I used my free hand and grabbed the hem of the front my dress and lifted it to my belly. I looked at him and he was staring at my now exposed pussy. I let go of the dress but it still remained high on my lap. I completed his receipt and reached into my drawer and pulled out a customer survey cards. I wrote my name on it and added my number with the caption, 'I hope you like my service, call me anytime'.

I handed him the card and said, "Here's a survey card. Now let's take care of your security box. I'm guessing you'd like to put something in your box."

He said, "That's exactly what I plan to do."

The entire interaction took three minutes. I knew we only had about 15 minutes so I smiled and said, "Let's hurry to so we can get you in and out."

I brought him through the gate and led him into the vault. I closed the door and tapped the keypad. As soon as I heard the click, I opened the designated box and grabbed a condom. I walked next to him started unclasping my dress, unzipped it and stepped out of it like I had with Karen. I said, "Might as well let you fully see what you're paying for, right?" He gave me no argument.

He was undoing his pants and I said, "Hurry, I want you to fuck me for as long as you can but we only have about 15 minutes." He pulled out his uncircumcised cock and just like Terry promised, he already seemed to be rock hard. I said, "You look nice."

He said, "Terry didn't tell me I would get to see your whole body, you're fucking hot."

I said, "You can worship my body for hours on Thursday and Friday, right now I really want you to fuck me."

I climbed onto the table which was at perfect waist level. I lay flat on the table, spread my legs and let him go to work. He brought his cock to my pussy and plunged it inside. I let out a satisfactory sigh. Ready for his full introduction I said, "Fuck me baby."

He did just as I asked. To this day I think getting fucked by a complete stranger is the best. I had no idea what his name was and didn't care. He started giving it to me and said, "I can last for over an hour."

I said, "Don't try to now, just hurry up and cum. I want to feel it. Give it to me. Fuck me. Use me." That seemed to be the trigger, less than a minute later he was filling his condom with his cum. I let him know how good it felt.

He looked down and said, "Oh fuck, I think the condom broke!" He pulled out of me and his condom was intact, but there was cum on the inside of my thighs.

I said, "Sorry, that was from earlier." Most likely it was from Terry's condom that I had emptied inside me.

He didn't comment and didn't seem to really care that there was cum inside me.

I pulled away from him and said, "We'd better go."

I slid off the table and stood before him to remove his rubber. His condom held a huge load and I wondered how long he had been saving it up. Part of me was disappointed that he hadn't filled me with it, but I had made Dipper a promise to not fuck bare. After my interaction with Karen, I wasn't certain how long I would be able to keep that promise.

I opened the zip-lock back and dropped the condom inside it, and then locked the starting of my treasure trove inside the box. I picked up my dress from the floor and slipped it on. This time I didn't bother clasping it, I chose only to zip the back slightly above the bottom of my hairline which was thick enough to cover my bare, braless back.

He pulled up his pants and we walked out of the vault together. As we walked out I said, "Thank you for today's deposit and be certain to hold on to that survey card."

He left the bank and I went back to my post. Sitting on the shelf of my station window was a bottle of orange Gatorade. I had no doubt it was a gift from Mae. I moved my stool a little further back, sat on my bare ass and waited. I opened the Gatorade and drank nearly half the bottle. Throughout that afternoon, my Gatorade was mysteriously replaced by a fresh bottle nearly every hour and I never needed to pee once. And most importantly my pussy was soaking wet the entire day. I looked at the clock it was 12:35. My client was literally in and out in less than 10 minutes.

At 12:40 another new customer walked up to my window. Another mid-forties white man that I had never seen before. He said he needed to make a deposit. I was happy to see that the slip was for my account, and disappointed that it was only $250.00. We didn't say anything to each other but as I processed his transaction we stared at each other intensely. He wanted me and I wanted him. I leaned way forward and, with my dress only partially zipped, the front was loose enough that as I leaned I knew he could clearly see my bare breasts. I looked at him and smiled.

I grabbed a post-it and wrote, "Quickie?"

I turned the note so he could read it and, like with the previous client, I lifted my skirt so he could see my pussy. He nodded. Then I wrote, "Ask to access your safe deposit box."

He read the note and I crumpled both notes. He said, "I'm going to need to get to my safe deposit box."

On his transaction receipt I again wrote my cell number, with a "Call me" on it.

We got up together and as I did I saw Terry. He smiled. I am certain that he knew this guy wasn't supposed to get a fuck, but it was for my pussy to decide. But I also made a decision. Everyone would get a taste. But I think that was Terry's plan all along since there were 15 condoms in the safe box.

We went into the vault and I sealed us inside. I immediately said, "We don't have much time, you need to get hard." I retrieved a condom and I slipped out of my dress.

He had dropped his pants and was stroking his cock. He was ready pretty quickly, but I took over the stroking which sped up the process. I slapped a condom on him, turned around laying my stomach on the table and I let him fuck me from behind.

A few minutes later he enjoyed his personal satisfaction and filled his water balloon with his final deposit of the day.

Like with the first client, I removed the condom, placed it in the zip lock and closed the safety deposit box.

We both got dressed and exited the vault like business as usual.

I escorted him out and went back to my station. Again, the back of my dress was only partially zipped. If it was up to me I would have preferred to stay naked.

When I went to sit down, I noticed my stool had a sticky spot from when I was seated before. By the end of the day, that sticky spot would turn into a stain that would stay in the upholstered seat until the day I left the bank. That stained stool stood like a monument to me for my entire tenure at the bank.

But, I realized I didn't have much of an option than to sit bare on the stool. Otherwise, a wet stain would have started spreading onto my dress.

And so the afternoon went. As per Terry's plan, every 20 minutes I met a new client. Both my account and pussy were getting their fill. The only victim was my stool seat.

The safe box vault was rarely this busy. I felt pretty fortunate that no real vault customers had come in because it would have messed up the planned schedule. But at 4:20 a man walked up to my window and said, he needed to access his safe deposit box. He didn't ask to make a deposit. I was disappointed. I grabbed a box access card and the counter-keys and we went to the vault.

When we entered the vault I asked, "Will you want privacy, or do you want me to wait inside."

He said, "Actually, both."

So I proceeded to close the door with us inside. When I turned back around, he handed me $500. He said, "I was told to just give this to you. Terry doesn't want you to deposit the money. He said, over $5,000 in cash deposits would be noticed by the automated auditors."

I hadn't given it any thought, but he was absolutely correct and I was thrilled. It also reminded me that I would need to hold off on depositing the $2,500 I had brought with me that day.

And the same routine followed with the next two clients. Shortly after 5:00, I had been fucked by 19 guys that day (included Dipper, Kevin and Marquise) and I had an extra $6,000 to my name. Thankfully, not a single real safe box customer came in during the entire day. That actually was the norm for the safe boxes.

One of my teammates commented, "I don't think that I have ever seen so many people need safe boxes. Too bad Terry had you working the window. You must be exhausted."

I actually felt like I could have done it non-stop, but I went with it and said, "Yeah, I'm pretty tired." My pussy had remained so wet that I could have easily fucked 20 more; the pace had been perfect! The problem was they were all quickies; not a single 'transaction' brought me real satisfaction other than my exchange with Karen.

Terry came over and said, "Wow, you had a busy day. But you look like you handled it pretty well."

I smiled and said, "I think I would have been able to handle it even if it had been busier."

He said, "I know you need a ride home, but I need to do a little more work after we close, would you mind waiting a little extra?"

I said, "Sure, it will give me a chance to change before we leave."

He handed me a brown paper bag and said, "Go through the safe deposit and clean up. I think I saw a couple paper cups and some other things that should be thrown way before we close."

I grabbed a chair and went to the safe deposit box. The chair was just tall enough so I could reach and remove the paper cups that covered the security cameras. I then collected the contents of the box that held the real evidence of my day. I put the empty wrappers into the brown paper bag and then the zip lock bag of used condoms. I swear, it felt like it weighed a half pound. A real part of me felt as though I had missed out on receiving the cum bare, but another part of me questioned the wisdom of such a decision. Of course, Karen made sure that my pussy could enjoy the satisfaction of having some sperm swimming inside me.

Satisfied that I was leaving nothing behind, I went to the women's restroom and proceeded to flush the condoms and wrappers to become the property of the municipal sanitation district.

I returned to my station and for the next half hour I sat and waited at my window. I handled a few overflow customers, but that was all. A few minutes before, I closed out my drawer and the drawer-cash went into the safe. I still had $1,500 in cash for myself that I kept in my purse under my window. No one said much to me. Even Mae didn't say anything. Mae knew how to be discreet. She was much better at it than me.

At 6:00, the doors were locked and the remaining staff scuttled about the bank for closing procedures. At 6:15 Terry and I stood on the inside of the bank as we locked everyone outside the bank. We watched everyone walk away and Terry said, "Upstairs. I want to see your pussy."

I said, "Only if you want to fuck me."

He said, "That is exactly what I want to do."

I said, "Let me change first. I really need to get out of this dress. I'm afraid I'm leaving stains in it. I'll be right up."

He headed up the stairs and I went to the breakroom. There was no need for me to use the restroom, I undressed right there. I looked at the inside of my thighs; they were sticky and shiny. I put on my top and my shorts and then slipped into my tennis shoes. There was a mirror in the breakroom and I looked in the mirror. With the exception of the bite marks on my neck and shoulder I thought I looked pretty much the way I did on the first day we met.

I carefully folded my dress, grabbed my backpack and purse and climbed up the stairs. I half expected him to be naked when I walked into the room, but he wasn't.

I walked in and said, "Hi there."

He said, "Hi there" back.

I set my belongings down and asked, "Is this how you remember seeing me that first time we met?"

He said, "Yes, but your nipples are more pronounced now."

"That's because I'm horny."

He said, "I thought you're always horny."

"I am. Do you know what I want?"

He said, "No, what do you want?"

I said, "I want you to do what your imagination wanted to do to me that first time you saw me. No holding back. You can be rough. You can be gentle. You can make love to me. You can rape me. Do what it was you wanted and have continued to want since then."

He questioned, "Are you sure?"

I said, "Yes, do it now."

Then he stood up, and proceeded to take off his tie and shirt and set them on the table. He then removed his shoes, belt and pants. He was completely naked and his cock looked very hard. It was the first time I had seen him completely naked. He hadn't said anything as he undressed. I could only hear my own heavy breathing. And then he sort of eyeballed me up and down.