Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 18

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
6.6k words
4.58
17.7k
10

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18 -- RICE-A-RONI IS NOT THE ONLY SAN FRANCISCO TREAT

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

The next morning seem to come and go. I never heard my parents ready for work. Neither my mother or father knocked on my door. This was actually a good thing; it meant they never heard me stumble into bed and had no idea how late I had been out.

I had silenced my phone before going to bed, so the phone didn't wake me either. It was the clattering of Lucy's paws against the patio sliding glass door that woke me.

At the sound I opened my eyes. My room was bright with sunshine and I looked at my clock; it was after 10:00. I never had any intention of sleeping as late as I did. But considering all that had happened during the previous 24 hours, it was a wonder that I did not sleep until midnight.

Our non-air conditioned home was hot as ever and I threw my covers off, guilty from the neglect of Lucy. I stood from my bed and looked down at my sheets. There was a stain where cum had drained from my pussy during my sleep.

Not bothering to dress, I walked downstairs and out to the back yard so I could feed a very hungry Lucy. As usual, she didn't seem to care that I was naked. As I gathered her bowls I looked up toward Pete's window. His home looked lifeless and empty. I wondered how long he might have waited for his morning show only to be disappointed. Not to worry, I knew there would be future shows for him to enjoy.

I found that like Lucy, I was starved. I had not eaten too much the day before and rifled through the refrigerator for any leftovers I could consume.

With a full stomach, I decided to shower to help jump start my day.

The shower was more than refreshing. I bathed myself inside and out. As I cleaned my pussy and ass I realized that my private areas were not tender in the slightest; another reminder that my body was built for sex.

After showering, I checked my phone. The messages had piled up and I decided to return some phone calls. I was able to schedule four appointments at the motel room. I no longer gave bareback fucks as an option. But I did let the clients know that anal was on the menu. The first was scheduled for 12:00. I would likely be able to finish the fourth appointment by 6:00.

I considered my wardrobe and realized that eventually I was going to need to improve my sexy clothes. One by one I went through my current assortment of clothes. I chose tops that were tight, translucent or a combination of both and earmarked them for "work attire". I didn't have too many short skirts or dresses, but chose some that were the shortest.

I surveyed my selection and came up with a combination that would be perfect for walking the street that night. I debated about shoes and considered sneakers. But when I considered that I really had not needed to walk too much the night before, there would be no reason not to wear heels. So I chose to wear the shoes that Mae had given me.

For my ride to the motel, I chose another combination that was also sexy, but maybe not quite as revealing as my nighttime apparel. I got dressed and did my makeup while I waited for my taxi to arrive.

I had just finished getting ready and my phone rang. It was Dipper.

"Hey babe, did I wake you?"

"No, but I did sleep a little too long. Only got up about an hour ago. Waiting for my cab to arrive."

He asked, "So, do you have any incalls?"

I said, "Yeah, I have four. Should be done around 6:00. Should we go around then?"

Dipper said, "No, that's too early, need for it to be dark first. Why don't you take another call and we'll get going around 7:00."

I said, "Ok. I can return some more calls."

He asked, "So how much will you get for those incalls?"

I said, "At least 3 each, could be a little more, but probably 3."

"So, you'll probably make 15 by the time I pick you up?"

I said, "No, I'll make 1125, you'll make 375."

He said, "Good at sex and good at math. You're a keeper."

The taxi pulled up to my house and I told Dipper I would see him around 7:00 and hung up the phone.

I grabbed my backpack full of supplies and locked the door behind me.

Once in the cab I made a few more phone calls and scheduled the last commitment. Finished with the call I looked at the cab driver through the mirror. He was Indian and I asked, "How good is your English." He simply replied, "Good enough" and smiled at me knowingly.

I arrived at the motel a few minutes before noon, and my first appointment was punctual.

Unlike at the bank the previous day, my fucks were more enjoyable and no quickies. Not that anyone lasted an hour, but none of the fucks were five minutes either.

The day flew by and the fifth appointment ended a few minutes before 7:00. All five appointments were vaginal sex which grossed $1,500.00. It was certainly a fatter earning than street walking, but it lacked the rush of walking on the street; yes, I liked the street walking.

Moments after my last appointment left, my phone rang. It was Dipper. Apparently he was in the parking lot and asked, "Was that your last appointment?" I told him it was and he asked if he could come up; a request I was not going to deny him. When my guest left I was still naked and knowing that Dipper was on his way gave me no reason to get dressed again.

He knocked on the door and I let him inside. I looked down and saw the guys sitting in the front seats and I waved to them and closed the door.

Dipper asked, "So how was your day?"

I answered, "Just as I thought. Five appointments, three each."

All five had paid me in hundred dollar bills. I counted out four hundred and handed it to Dipper. I felt there was no reason to make change or quibble over twenty-five dollars. He took it from me without recounting it.

He looked at me and licked his lips and said, "Let me taste your pussy."

I climbed onto the edge of the bed. He peeled off his shirt and I pulled down his sweats. Naked, he climbed onto the bed with me. He came up next to me and we embraced in a kiss. It was the first of many truly sensual kisses that I would exchange with him.

As we kissed, I fondled his hard-on and he played with my pussy. His lips released from me and he worked his way down between my legs, burying his tongue inside me. It was incredible. I knew as a pimp, he had likely fucked more than his share of women, but I guessed that during that week I had probably met or surpassed his number of partners. But he was an artist between my legs and he knew it.

He came up for air once and said, "You've been a good girl. Your pussy taste sweet and cum free." He went back to making love to my pussy with his tongue.

I loved how he was making me feel and I expressed my satisfaction with a body-shaking orgasm.

He stopped eating my pussy and slid up on top of me. As he moved his body upward, his cock slipped right inside me. Stretching my pussy again, he started fucking me slowly. As much as I love being pounded, I was enjoying this particular fuck that much more. He wasn't fucking me, he was making love to me and my body was melting as he did.

I wrapped my legs around him as he slowly pushed his cock in and out of me in smooth thrusts.

His arms were locked as he held himself above me while his cock was feeding my pussy.

We stared into each other's eyes and I whispered, "I love how you feel. Do you like my pussy?"

He said, "Your pussy is the best."

"You're just saying that."

"No, I'm not. And obviously, everyone else thinks you have the best pussy. But right now, you're my pussy."

I said, "I like it like this. Fuck me."

For the next several minutes he continued his slow fuck until he was cumming inside me. He just held himself inside me, draining every last drop. The warmth of his semen filling my pussy caused me to be as excited as the actual act of fucking.

With his cock still inside me, he lowered himself back to my lips where we had started. The kiss continued and continued and continued.

Our breathing became harder. And as our breathing became harder I could feel his cock getting harder inside me.

The kissing spread to outside the mouth. Our tongues were all over each other. We were graduating from lovemaking back to a sexual frenzy.

His hips started grinding into me and mine into his. Then his cock started working as a piston; plunging slowly at first and then faster and faster.

I started screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Faster! Faster." The bed started rocking and pounding into the wall with loud thumps. I was aware of the noise and made no suggestion to stop. I wanted someone to hear me getting fucked.

Dipper pounded me for at least 20 minutes, and when he came, I could tell it was because he forced it. Reflecting back, he had to realize that as much as he wanted to fuck me, he needed to get me out on the street to make him some money.

When he came, he got off me like nothing at all. And frankly, I got up from the bed like it was nothing too. I said, "Let me take a quick shower and we can get going."

He got dressed and said, "I'll be waiting downstairs." He saw himself out, just as I was stepping into the shower.

After showering I adjusted my makeup and put on my new work clothes. The top and bottom had the exact appearance I hoped for.

The top was a translucent ivory. It buttoned down the front. When I had worn it in the past, I usually wore it in combination with a sweater, because of its sheerness. But not now. And, being braless, it left nothing to the imagination.

My jean skirt was short, but not obscenely short. It had a slit up both hips and was intended to be worn with matching shorts that came with it when I purchased it. Of course, I didn't bring those shorts with me and had no intention of wearing any panties either. My bare thighs were visible from both my left and right sides.

With my top and skirt worn as planned, I slipped on my shoes and with backpack in hand I walked out of my room.

As I closed my door behind me, the door to the adjacent room opened and a guy stepped out. He said, "Hey there." He was white and mid-thirties. Considering my growing client count, vivid descriptions really aren't necessary.

I said, "Hello."

He asked, "You leaving?"

I said, "Yeah,"

He said, "Too bad, I've been listening to you all day. I was dying to see who was making all that noise."

I laughed and said, "Sorry, I can get carried away sometimes."

He motioned me to come toward him and I did.

He asked, "Working?"

I said, "Maybe."

He said, "How much?"

I looked at him crossly and didn't say anything.

He said, "What? I'm not a cop."

It wasn't really why I was looking at him that way. It was because I was debating in my mind how much to quote him. He caught me off guard. Was I in streetwalker mode or incall mode?

But, his reference to cops made me a little concerned. Dipper and the other girl I met previously both said every other Thursday was when the cops worked San Jose. But it was Wednesday.

He repeated again, "Seriously, I'm not a cop." And without asking he unzipped his pants and exposed his cock. Well, even though I was still learning the trade, I had absolutely no doubt that a cop would never expose himself. He was legit.

I finally said, "Three."

He looked surprised and said, "That much?!"

I saw a girl on the sidewalk and pointed at her and said, "I'm not a streetwalker. I do incalls. If you want to fuck a girl for a hundred, you can fuck her." He was already eying my boobs through my top and then I lifted my skirt exposing my pussy and my Dipper tattoo. "If you want to fuck this, it's three."

He said, "Fuck! I don't have three."

"What do you have?"

He said, "A hundred."

To which I pointed to the streetwalker. He didn't say anything, but I could tell that he was thinking.

I asked, "What do you really have?"

With a beaten look on his face he conceded, "Two hundred."

I looked down at the Escalade. I could see Marquise and Kevin looking up at me. I raised my index finger toward them as to say, 'Give me a minute'.

I looked back at him and said, "Ok. Two. But, just a hand job to get you hard and then fuck until you cum."

He opened his door wider to let me inside his room.

His curtains were open. Apparently he left them open to see if his noisy neighbor might come out. He started to close them and I said, "You don't need to do that at this motel. Nearly every guest in here is here for the same thing: to give or to take."

I slid out of my skirt and top but stayed in my heels. I readied a condom from my backpack and sat on the bed. He started to sit down and I said, "Put the money on my backpack."

He pulled out 2 one hundred dollar bills. I suspected he had more, but our deal had been struck.

I patted the mattress to beckon him next to me. Before he sat down he took off his pants and underwear. He wasn't hard, but that changed nearly the instant I wrapped my fingers around his cock.

After less than two minutes of tenderizing his meat, he was ready to enjoy what he paid for.

I draped his cock in latex and asked, "Do you want me on top, or do you want to do to me what you heard a little while ago?"

His grin told me that was exactly what he wanted. So I lay on my back and he got to work.

He slid his cock inside me. He wasn't huge, but he seemed to be amazed when he was able to push his full length inside me without any sort of protest from me or the back of my pussy.

He said, "You like it hard, don't you?"

I said, "Fuck me and find out why three hundred would have still been a bargain."

Apparently he was invigorated by what he must have been listening to all afternoon. I don't know if he ever saw me when I first entered my room, so I don't know if he knew it was a Chinese dumpling that was being fucked all afternoon. I have to guess I was more than he could have asked for.

I was vocal enough to let him know that I enjoyed getting fucked. Inspired by the thumping he must have heard earlier, he was banging me hard enough so his bed was pounding against the wall the same as Dipper had done. Although his enthusiasm was terrific, his stamina was not able to keep up with that enthusiasm. It proved too much for him and his cum came quickly. I'm certain he would have preferred it lasted longer. But our session was over nearly as quickly as it started. He acted slightly embarrassed at the brevity of our sex exchange. I had already experienced quick releases; in my mind it was no big deal because he was paying to release why'll he fucked me and that was exactly what he experienced.

I removed his condom for him and threw it into his bathroom toilet. When I came back into the room he was already pulling up his pants.

He asked for my number which I was happy to share with him. But, I told him that next time it would be three hundred. He said he would be certain to have the full amount and that he would certainly be calling me again.

I picked up my skirt and top and quickly got dressed. The money was still laying on my backpack and I folded the bills and kept them in my hand. He saw me to the door and again promised he would call me again. From entering to exiting his room took no more than fifteen minutes.

This time I walked along the balcony and down the stairs without interruption.

I climbed into the Escalade and said, "Sorry about that guys. Unexpected date." I separated the hundred dollar bills in my hand and said to Dipper, "You can half since I made you wait." He didn't argue the point and took the bill from me.

It was only about 8:15 and it was still light out. The drive would be about an hour to get to the City and on this ride there was no hanky-panky. Instead, Dipper wanted to know about the "parties" I was doing the following two nights.

Dipper asked, "So exactly what kind of parties are you doing?"

I answered, "Do you really need to ask?"

"Gangbangs?"

I smiled and said, "Yes."

He said, "Interesting. So do you know how many men?"

I said, "Yes, thirteen each night. Ten of them will be there both nights."

He said, "That's pretty specific."

"Yeah, but that was what I've been paid for. You were paid too."

"Those kinds of parties can be pretty wild."

I had a feeling I knew what he was driving at, so I decided I needed to be frank with him. I said, "Ok, these parties were planned and discussed before I met you. I asked for as many guys that my boss could get together. He knows guys like that. To be honest, I think there may be some sort of club or something. I didn't really know if I wanted to tell you, but I think you should know. This is sort of a condoms optional party. It was something that was planned before you asked me to always use condoms. After these two nights, I promise any future parties will be with condoms, unless you tell me otherwise. They paid me a lot for this and I don't plan on giving any refunds."

He looked at me. His look was expressionless. Not angry, not happy. He was thinking and he said, "Yeah, I think that is the best way to go with it. I don't think I would have believed you if you told me everyone was going to wear condoms. There tends to be at least one cream pie (it was the first time I had ever heard of a 'cream pie') at a gangbang. Thanks for being truthful."

Everyone in the car was quiet and then Dipper asked, "Do you think you'll get pregnant?"

Although I didn't really know for certain I said, "I'm pretty certain that ship has already sailed. I don't think they can get me pregnant if I already am."

Dipper said, "I have a feeling you may be very right on that."

Nothing more was said the remainder of the drive. I think I had the three of them wondering if they might be a daddy. Whereas I had no idea who might be the daddy or even if I might really be pregnant. But I had little doubt that if I wasn't already pregnant that the egg in my tubes would not be able to withstand the bombardment that would flood me before the end of the week.

We drove to the same neighborhood as the night before, but we were there earlier. The sky was just darkening and there were some girls out, but not as many as I had seen the night before. There were already cars driving slowly on the street, but again, not as busy as the night before. But, in both regards it was early.

We made a few turns around the neighborhood to get a feel for the surroundings. I felt pretty good about the competition. I felt I looked younger and prettier than the girls I saw. And, unless a guy had a thing against Asians, I was certain I would be their hooker of choice.

I had the same fanny pack and I loaded it with condoms. But, this time I counted. There were twenty. As I put them away, I looked at Dipper and said, "Twenty, and I hope I run out."

Dipper said, "Me too."

The car pulled over and I got out. I looked back inside at the three of them and said, "Need to be certain to get home a little earlier. We were lucky last night, I think the automatic sprinklers will turn on around 4:00 AM. No reason for us to get soaked." It took them a moment to register what I was saying, but they all seemed to put 2 and 2 together at the same time. I closed the door and waited for my first client. It didn't take long before I was climbing into my first car.

12