All Comments on 'Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 18'

by SweetTastnNess

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
Nicely done, please continue!

I am an avid reader who checks every few days for updates. You are very much appreciated, especially as you really did have pregnancy risk sex, which is the hottest sex possible?

I do have a suggestion though. More description, details pease. Specifically, when you have unprotected sex, how do you feel? How is the anticipation of taking a cock into you when you now what may very well happen? What are your feelings, especially when you get seeded, and wonder if this is the time? How about the two week sweats as you nervously wait for the results? How does it feel to have part of your partner up inside you for hours, knowing what it may be doing?

As a guy I can never experience this from the receiving side. From the giving side it feels very powerful and controlling to know I may be changing the shape of My partner and controlling her body for the next nine months. Knowing My seed may actually find an egg and do what nature intends is the ultimate in sex. It is what sex is all about, so please go into as much detail on your feelings.

I so love to see My partner's reaction when I tell her I am shooting My seed into her and I hope her shape changes and My seed takes control of her fecund belly. It makes My cock get even harder knowing what may happen, knowing that My slut is willingly taking My seed even though she may not want a child. Actually it is hotter sperming ner womb if she does not want a kid as that is so much more giving herself to Me for My breeding pleasure.

I am wondering what your feelings are at this time regarding the result? Abortion, taking to term and adopting out for the benefit of childless couples, or having to raise it yourself as an out of wedlock mother? What would you want, what do your partners want? It is very hard to be a hooker when changing diapers.

Did any of your punters ever ask you what would happen to any bastard baby they might create? If they did, what did you say?

I can understand why Dipper may share you with his friends as that is still controlling your body, your womb, your future even if it is not with his own sperm. It is still his decision as to what happens to you. It is still taking the ultimate part of you for his pleasure: your womb, your fertility.

In an earlier installment you gave all of yourself to your pimp, to be his property to do with as he so desires for his selfish pleasure and enjoyment. How does it feel to be owned property? How does it feel to just obey and not have to make decisions yourself? How does it feel to let another decide your fate?

How does it feel to exist to give pleasure to others? To receive your pleasure from seeing others happy?

How controlling is it for you when you know they are responding to what you have, what you offer/ How powerful is it for you to see a cock get hard and know it is because of your actions? How does it feel to receive money as proof of your desirability?

I do hope you will go into more detail on this as you are shortly to have your first breeding party. I assume all of the above will have crossed your mind and feelings as you risk pregnancy. Please take the time to describe this in the next one or two installments as when you are pregnant you will have other feelings and concerns, such as to what to do now that you re pregnant with no idea who the baby daddy may be, or even what color it might be.

Based on what you earlier said about your flow, it is safe to assume you will ovulate the coming Sunday, so you have been at risk ever since Tuesday, and with each passing day the risk increases, especially with two breeding parties on Thursday and Friday. How does it feel knowing the risk increases each passing day, whore slut?

You really were born to be a whore. That is your natural personality, and nothing can override your strong needs to submit to male cock. I just wish this puritan society was more accepting of how God created us to be: fully sexual beings who were created for the purpose of enjoying sex and procreation.

I am also happy to know you found yourself a good and decent pimp who will actually add to your earnings, and that it is all fully consensual and wanted on both sides.

Looking forward to more installments,

Master Paul

LostYouthLostYouthabout 4 years ago
Amazing writing

Its great following your path down a road you chose, and relieve to know so far you were never forced to do the things you tell, I know what you stated at the beginning about your family, my wife is part Chines and I understand the falling out, I hope you still have the love for them, I know my wife still cares about hers to this day. Hope you can continue to share what you can and embrace what you keep, you are an amazing person. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetTastnNess@SweetTastnNess
I'm Vanessa, a 32-year old (in 2019 at the start of my writing) Chinese-American female living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am currently married and my husband is more than aware of my past prostitution exploits (it is how we met). He is 22 years older than me and loves wh...