Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although there weren't many cars at first, it made no difference. All I needed to see was one potential looker and I would have a ride. Dipper was right, it was important to walk right up to a car and get in. I mean, they were there for a reason and that reason was me. None of them needed to be bashful, but it was obvious that many were. Dipper also thought I might be in the 'TGTBT' (too good to be true) category and guys might think I was a police decoy. But, the easiest way to ease their concerns was to be forward. Occasionally a driver might speed away as I approached, but in most cases they accepted my boldness.

An hour after I started, it was getting too easy. Cars were lining up, just as they had the night before.

Unlike the previous night, on this night I realized that Dipper and crew were like clockwork collecting my earnings: every fourth date and they were pulling up alongside me. The previous night I was too caught up in the frenzy of the night to notice the consistent rotation.

A couple of hours into the evening I was somewhat surprised when a car pulled up next to me and it was a guy that I had fucked the night before. He came back for more. He told me he specifically came out to find me again. He told me he found my ad on SFRedbook and knew he was getting a bargain on the street. I asked him to keep it to himself. Turned out it was too late, he already posted a comment on my ad that I was available as a streetwalker too and at streetwalker rates. In the end, it really didn't make that much of a difference. I found that guys who sought incall did it to avoid the streetwalking scene.

The night became progressively busier. Although I was not wearing a watch, I learned that in the City, the street really started hopping between 1:00 and 3:00 AM; as the bars closed, patrons were looking for a place to relieve their sexual tensions if they struck out at the bars.

The number of cars continued to ebb and flow. But it really seemed to make no difference to me. If a car slowed down enough for me to walk up to him I would get a date.

I watched my condom inventory shrink one-by-one. A car pulled up and I used my last condom. Twenty for twenty. After the date, Dipper and company pulled up. I was tempted to ask for more condoms but instead asked the time. Dipper said it was 1:15. I thought to myself that I already had a successful night (again) and I needed to get home. I climbed into the back with Dipper. Marquise and Kevin were both in the front seat.

Dipper asked, "Have fun?"

I said, "Yes! So easy! I had one guy he had the worst B.O. ever, but I endured the smell." We all laughed together.

Dipper handed me a wad of cash. I knew it was fifteen hundred and didn't bother to count it.

In all, I made $2700 on the day. Dipper made a grand. It was easy money for both of us. I had no regrets in sharing my income. He was giving me a new source of clients that it may have taken me months or even years to discover; well, at least that was my rationale. Of course he could not have been happier either. I had shared almost three thousand dollars with him in only a couple days. I was his golden pussy.

Marquise was driving while Kevin rode shotgun.

As we started to drive back to San Jose, Dipper pulled me next to him and wrapped his arm around me. His body was warm and comfortable. I slipped off my shoes, put my head on his shoulder and, although it was not my intention, I quickly doze to sleep.

It seemed like I had barely closed my eyes and Dipper said, "Vanessa, you need to wake up. Marquise isn't certain which way to get to your house."

I sat up abruptly, slightly embarrassed from falling asleep. I looked around and quickly got my bearings. We were still a couple of miles from my home and was able to give him directions the rest of the way. Soon we were pulling into the driveway. Like the night before, the house was dark. Marquise turned off the motor and extinguished the lights.

We were all silent and finally I said, "I guess I know what you want." They all chuckled and I took a look around the neighborhood. Most of the homes were dark, just like the night before.

Dipper said, "Do you want to be as daring as last night, or should we just stay in the car?"

I asked, "What time is it?"

Kevin said, "A little after two."

To which I said, "Good, because the sprinklers come on around 4:00."

I looked around the vehicle and collected my belongs. I didn't bother putting on my shoes. I got out of the car alone, set my belongings on the steps of the porch and then walked over the lawn. None of them had gotten out. Facing them I knelt onto my knees on the lawn and waved for them to get out. A fantasy was about to come true.

They exited the car together and were courteous enough to close the doors quietly. Dipper led the way with Marquise and Kevin on either side of him. As he walked toward me, Dipper reached into his sweats and I could clearly see him as he started to stroke his cock. His entourage followed his example and reached into their respective sweats and proceeded to harden their members.

Front and center, Dipper stood in front of me and proceed to reveal his cock. With his cock in his hand he leaned toward my face and I instantly opened my mouth to receive him. His cock tasted so good as I could taste his pre-cum dripping from his head.

Simultaneously, I reached out with my left and right hands and the boys pulled down their pants to feel my grip. I started stroking their cocks and as I did, Dipper grabbed the back of my head to fuck my face. There was no way I could take his entire cock and he was respectful enough of me not to try. He let go of my head and I pulled away from him and went to sucking Kevin and proceeded to stroke off Dipper, while I continued shaking Marquise's meat.

After a few minutes I switched from Kevin to Marquise. For the next 20 minutes I continued the rotation. My face was covered with drool while the inside of my thighs were wet in anticipation.

I went back to sucking Dipper and I let go of Kevin and Marquise. I grabbed ahold of Dipper's cock and stroked him while I sucked him. With my other hand I reached between my legs and drove my hand inside me soaked pussy. A moment later I felt an orgasm come and go and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped sucking and said, "Please, someone fuck me."

I fell forward onto my hands and knees and closed my eyes. One of them got on his knees behind me. There was no need to lift my skirt. It was so short I was fully exposed. With a full thrust I felt a cock bury inside me.

I never bothered to open my eyes. I knew it was not Dipper, so it was one of the boys. And to this day I don't know which one fucked me first. It didn't matter.

The fuck was no quickie. It was at least fifteen good minutes of fucking before his bare cock was cumming inside me. Once he had fully drained himself, the other took over. It was another tremendous fucking that lasted just as long, ending when he too released his load.

Finally, Dipper finished me off. When I say finish me off, I mean almost a half hour of finishing me off. He was pounding me so hard from behind that I buried my head onto the lawn and was literally eating the grass as he fucked me. His fucking was brilliant and intense, but most importantly he was satisfying my needs.

When he finished he pulled out of me and I rolled onto the grass. The cool grass felt refreshing on my sweaty body. I lay there catching my breath and spitting grass.

He knelt down toward me and asked, "Vanessa, are you alright?"

I said the only thing I could say, "I think that was the best fuck of my life." To be gangbanged so intensely by three black men on my own front lawn for nearly an hour non-stop was over-the-top in terms of exciting sex.

I rolled myself to stand up and Dipper helped me. I was completely dizzy. My pussy and thighs were caked in cum. I looked at them and quietly whispered, "Wow! That was such a fucking turn on."

Marquise said, "So now you decide to be quiet."

I responded, "Huh?"

Kevin said, "You are one loud fuck."

I looked at them all and said, "What? I was loud? I didn't think I was making any noise."

Kevin said, "Until you decided to start eating the lawn, I was certain your parents were going to come out. Or at least one of the neighbors."

I looked around and thought maybe there was a light on across the street that wasn't on before. I said, "Holy shit, what would we have done if we got caught."

Pan faced, Dipper said, "Kept on fucking you." And I had no doubt he was serious.

I looked around and said, "Maybe I should get inside, in case someone called the cops or something."

Dipper looked around and said, "Yeah, maybe that would be a good idea. I'd kiss you goodnight, but the fuck will have to do. I'll call you in the morning, OK?"

I said, "Yeah, that would be great. Good night! I love you guys!"

They climbed into the car together and I remained standing on the lawn as they drove off.

I picked up my shoes and backpack, and as I opened the door to the house I had a sinking feeling my parents might be standing there, but they weren't.

I went upstairs into my room, and stripped naked. I set my alarm for 6:30. I would only have a short sleep. The nap on the ride home was refreshing, but the fuck on the lawn had wore me out. I climbed into bed naked. I covered my head under my covers and quickly fell asleep. A few hours later, I woke to the sound of the alarm.

I mostly wanted to get up so I could at least see my mom off to work. I felt like we had been missing each other like ships in the night. When my alarm went off I quickly put on some pajamas.

I went downstairs and my dad was just leaving and I said good morning and goodbye to him. I made myself a cup of coffee and my mom was eyeing me the entire time. She seemed to have something on her mind.

She was sitting at the table and when my dad left I sat down with her. She was still giving me a bit of an evil eye. I finally asked her, "Is something wrong?"

She looked at me and asked, "Are you seeing someone?"

I asked, "Why?"

She immediately brought her hand to the side of her neck and tapped it.

Fuck! I forgot about the hickey! I was caught off guard and didn't have an answer.

She repeated, "So, are you seeing someone?"

I quickly lied and said I told her, "I met a guy and he stopped by restaurant after work the other night we sat in his car and things got carried away."

She said, "Did you use a condom? Is that why I found condoms in your laundry?"

I said, "Mom, I really don't need to have this conversation. I'm an adult!" I know, typical reply for a 'young adult'. She decided to let it go and we stopped talking about it.

It was time for her to leave for work. I really didn't like her going away mad or disappointed in me. But as we all know, she really had plenty to be disappointed about when it came to her daughter. We stood from the table together and as soon as I stood, I could feel something dripping down my leg; it had only been a few hours and cum was still draining from my pussy. I looked on the chair and fortunately nothing had seeped through my pajamas and onto the seat. But, to stay on the safe side, I did not turn my back to my mother in fear that there could be a cum spot bleeding through; it was a good decision.

She left for work and reminded me to feed Lucy because the dog was already yapping at the door. I'm certain Lucy was mostly concerned that she might get a late breakfast two days in a row.

As soon as I heard my mom drive away, I walked to the sliding glass door. Lucy was still yapping. I slipped off my pajamas. Pete had missed me the previous morning, but I was certain that he would be waiting for me. I was not disappointed to see him up at the window watching for my entrance onto the stage.

Both Pete and Lucy seemed to be very happy that I came out that morning. They both hungered, but Pete was hungry for more than just food.

Pete started gesturing me; a long distance pantomime. His signals indicated one thing: he wanted to come over for a quickie.

As he pleaded without words, I shook him off. I still had a pussy full of cum and wasn't certain if he was the type that would enjoy sloppy fourths.

As I fed Lucy and changed her water, Pete continued to plead his case. He literally brought his hands together in a prayerful manner and I could clearly see his lips say, "Please, please". Despite his persistence, I simply mouthed the words, "Can't today".

Did I want to? Of course I did, but it was the long awaited Thursday. That night I knew I would get more than my share of cock. I really didn't know how the night would evolve, but I had no doubt it was going to be exciting, pleasurable and one I would likely never forget.

I had considered doing a couple incalls that morning before going to the bank at 1:00. But for the same reasons I had passed on Pete, I chose to take a break from paid fucking that morning. So instead, I did a more standard routine of doing laundry and getting ready for work.

A couple hours later Dipper called me. He was just checking in and asked if I wanted to work that morning. I told him that we had already paid pretty well in advance for that night and the next and was going to relax before going to the bank. He said he was cool with that.

A few minutes later I received a second call. It was from Mae.

Mae said, "Good morning Vanessa!"

"Hi Mae!"

She said, "We haven't talked since your busy day on Tuesday. Want to have lunch?"

I was thrilled that she called and immediately agreed to lunch. We agreed to meet at our usual lunch restaurant at 11:00 AM, which was early for lunch, but would give us nearly two hours to talk about my week, which I had no doubt was why she wanted to meet.

I knew I had a lot to tell her, but I also knew I would leave some pretty wide gaps in my tale. I had no intention of telling her about my new pimp. And I also didn't think I would tell her about my two nights up in the City.

But, there was still plenty I could tell her and was looking forward to meeting with her.

I proceeded to get ready for work wearing a cute summer dress that looked perfectly on me, despite the fact that it was mostly because I wore no underwear.

12