Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recalled that there was a rack of leashes in their bedroom as well. Did they have guests in their room? Did Terry tie down Karen or did Karen tie down Terry? Probably both.

On either side of the bed were two video cameras on tripods. The curtains were drawn shut, but it made no difference because wall sconces lit the room brightly.

Terry watched me as I surveyed the room and said, "Was it what you were expecting?"

I simply said, "No."

He asked, "Is the temperature ok? Too hot? Too cold?" It actually seemed perfect and I told him so.

He pointed down the hallway toward the bathroom. He said, "Why don't you go pee. You can get undressed in there and just leave your stuff in there. There is a large tube of KY in there, I would suggest that you might want to load up on that now. There is more here in the room if you need it."

I said, "Ok."

He said, "The guys are going to start coming to the door in about five minutes. They will be expecting you to answer the door. They will be expecting you to be completely naked. You ok with that?"

I said, "Yes."

I headed for the bathroom. I didn't even bother closing the door when I went inside. Once inside I slipped out of my dress and my shoes. I still was wearing my necklace and decided to take it off for fear that the chain might break if things got a little overzealous.

I sat on the toilet and peed. I sat long enough to be certain to fully void my bladder. My bowels felt fine and sensed no urge that I should empty them. I looked at the slut in the mirror and smiled. I was excited. I had no idea how something like this would start or end, so I decided I would let them guide the way because I was certain I would be in the company of gangbang veterans.

Just as Terry described there was a brand new tube of KY. I opened the tube and poured a glob onto my hand. I lifted one foot to the sink counter top and balanced on my other foot. I used the gel to rub up and down my crack. I added more gel to my hand and started rubbing my ass. The gel allowed my fingers to glide into my ass smoothly. One finger, two fingers, three fingers, four. My ass liked what I was doing and relaxed to receive my fingers. I removed my fingers and looked at my asshole in the mirror reflection; it was gaped wide open. I brought the tube of KY to my ass and it slid inside me. I then squeezed nearly the entire contents of gel inside my ass. I removed the tube and set it on the counter.

I lowered my foot back onto the ground. The gel in my ass felt good inside me. I washed my hands and adjusted my hair into a pony tail. I walked out of the bathroom and back to the living room.

Terry was in the room doing some adjustments. He had added a few things. On a small table in the entry were two bowls. One bowl was full of condoms. The other was a bowl of blue pills: Viagra. I looked at the condoms and questioned their presence.

Terry said, "They're there in case anyone wants one. But they probably won't, not with you."

In the room itself he had brought an open ice chest. I could see it was full of beer, bottled water and Gatorade.

He looked at me and said, "I should have fucked you the first time I saw you. I think I may have missed out on some good times."

I said, "It wouldn't have happened. I would not have been open to it. But, obviously I am now. Mae has guided me in a direction that I wanted to go whether I knew it or not. So, don't think that..." I stopped talking at the sound of the doorbell.

Terry said, "Open the door wide. It's not likely that anyone will see you, and if someone does, they might think it's Karen. I guarantee you, I'm certain a neighbor or two have seen glimpses of Karen."

I didn't need any more instruction. I opened the door and let in my first guests. There were actually two men standing there. Both of them had fucked me only two days before. I let them inside and as they came inside, three more walked up to the house so I didn't bother closing the door.

As they entered they all talked with each other like it was some great reunion. I wondered how many of these events they had been part of. I never did know for certain.

Within only a few minutes there were 13 clothed men standing around the room. One by one I gave them each a hug and thanked them for the party.

With everyone settled in, things started to get serious.

Terry directed me to sit on the edge of the bed. He brought one of the cameras over and aimed it towards me. He looked at me and asked, "Ready?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "Look into the camera" and he turned on the camera. The red indicator light told me it was recording.

He started by saying, "Hello there."

I said, "Hi."

He asked, "What is your name?"

"Vanessa."

"How old are you Vanessa?"

"19."

"So you're an adult?"

"Yes."

"So why are you here tonight?"

I smiled and said, "Because I want to get gangbanged."

"So you asked for this?"

"Yes"

"Were you paid for this?"

"Yes."

"Do you want them to use condoms?"

"No."

"Are you on the pill?"

"No."

"Are you using any other kind of birth control?"

"No."

"Are you pregnant now?"

"I don't know."

"So, you could be pregnant?"

"Yes, I guess I could be, but I don't know."

"Are you ovulating?"

"Yes."

"When did you start ovulating?"

"Either yesterday or today. Can't be 100% certain."

"But it is right about now, right?"

"Yes."

"If you get pregnant, will you pursue child support?"

"No."

"Would you take action to determine who the father is?"

"No"

"How can you be so certain?"

"Because, I don't know who any of these men are. It would be too embarrassing to everyone to pursue it. That's not what I want."

"If you get pregnant, will you get an abortion?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"I don't believe in abortion."

"Have you been pregnant before?"

"Yes."

"What happened?"

"Miscarriages. Two"

Sincerely he said, "Sorry to hear that."

He paused and said, "Do you want us all to fuck you?"

"Yes."

For the first time he seemed to notice the new tattoo.

He asked. "What's that? A new tattoo?"

"Yes. The Big Dipper."

"Why the Big Dipper."

"Because with my pussy, the Little Dipper would not be appropriate."

This brought mixed laughter.

"Do you want us to all cum inside you?"

I grinned and said, "Yes." I started shaking. Not nervousness, I was getting excited. I reached down between my legs and started rubbing my pussy.

He said, "Do you like to touch yourself?"

"Yes."

"Do you want us to fuck your ass?"

"Yes."

"Do you want double penetration?"

"Yes." I slid my fingers inside my pussy and opened my legs for them to see.

He said, "I think that is about everything except for one last thing. You need to let us know when to stop. Just saying 'stop' is not going to count. Sometimes a girl says 'stop' but she doesn't really want to stop. You know what I mean, don't you?"

"Yes."

"So, if you simply say 'stop' or 'don't' that won't be enough to make us stop, agreed?"

"Yes."

"What should you say if you want us to really stop?"

I thought about it a moment and said, "Pancakes!"

Everyone laughed. I said, "Seriously, pancakes. Anything other than pancakes you can keep fucking me or whatever you want."

"What if you're gagged?"

I said, "You'll still know if I'm trying to say pancakes, but I won't."

Terry looked around the room and said, "Does that cover the legal stuff?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Terry moved the camera to its original spot and aimed it toward the bed. The red light was still on. He went to the second camera and turned it on.

He then sat on the bed and asked, "Are you ready?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "Move up to the center of the bed."

I did as he asked and as soon as I did, the men started crowding in. They clamped the 'dog collars' around my wrists and ankles. Although they had looked like dog collars hanging on the wall, they were lined with lamb's wool and were actually restraints designed for wrists and ankles. They clipped on the leach tethers and pulled them tight until I was spread eagle on the bed. I tugged at the restraints. There was a little give, but unless I used all my strength to tear the straps from the mattress, I was completely harnessed.

I watched as Terry picked up a small stack of playing cards from a table. He fanned the cards out in his hand face-down and one-by-one he had each participant pull a card. As they did, they showed me the card. When one of them pulled an ace, the guys started high-fiving him. The cards were one suit, ace through king; thirteen cards. Terry was left with a single card, the six. This would be the pecking order of the night.

Terry said, "It's blindfold time." He brought out a sleeping mask and came over to my head. I willingly tilted my head upwards so he could cover my eyes. The room went black. I heard beer cans popping open. The guys were talking amongst themselves about what the night might hold for everyone.

I waited for someone's touch but none came. I wanted to be touched, but more importantly, my body wanted to be touched. I found myself starting to squirm. My hips started gyrating on the mattress and as they did I could feel my pussy opening wide in anticipation. The room drew silent. I presumed they must have been watching my uncontrollable body motions. I was excited beyond belief. Had I not been tied I would have been burrowing my fingers inside me.

My body started to twist side to side. I wanted sex and the anticipation was making me frantic. And then I finally felt it. Someone was climbing between my legs. I knew it was the drawer of the ace. He slowly made his way toward me. I started slightly lifting my ass off the mattress. And then the touch I desired finally happened.

He rubbed his hands up and down the inside of my thighs. Teasing me as he hands came closer to my pussy and then quickly withdrawing them. I said, "Please, don't tease me." And then I felt him bring his mouth to my pussy. I melted as his tongue traveled its way inside me.

He did not plunge his tongue inside me as Mae had done earlier. Instead, he licked my pussy up and down, back and forth. His tongue gently finding its way inside me and back out again. I said, "You feel so good."

And as he continued to lick me, I could feel two others climbing onto the bed on either side of me. Almost simultaneously, I felt a new sensation as each of them started rubbing bare cocks on my nipples. My breathing became heavy and loud.

The ace continued his magic between my legs and my hips gyrated to his loving tongue.

One of the two cocks on my nipples dragged its head up to my neck and then started rubbing all over my face. I could feel the stickiness of the cock as it left a snail trail across my face. I opened my mouth wide in anticipation. He brought his cock across my mouth and then pulled away returning to wiping it all over my face. Then the second cock was up to my face and again I open my mouth in anticipation. Again the cock wiped across my mouth but did not enter.

I turned my head toward the first cock and opened my mouth wide. This time I was not denied. The cock entered my mouth and I closed my lips around it. I slowly bobbed my head on it as best I could considering that I was tied down. As I sucked the cock the other continued to rub against my face. Then I could feel the owner of the second cock wrap it in my hair. He started stroking his cock in my hair as I sucked the first cock. I had never even thought to have a guy fuck my hair and the thought of it excited me more. I mouth-fucked the cock faster and faster. Drool was flowing down my chin as I made the blow job as wet as could be.

Between my legs, Ace continued to give me pleasure. My hips began to buck as much as I was able. As he ate my pussy he started rubbing fingers up and down my crack until he patiently slid a finger inside to probe my ass. At this point my body could hold back no more and I was hit with my first orgasm of the night. But just as Mae had done to me earlier that day, he continued to punish my pussy with intensity. I tried to squeeze my thighs, but I my legs were held tight. I gave up trying to fight it and let my body go limp.

I stopped fucking the cock in my mouth, but when I stopped bobbing on his cock he continued to slide in and out of my mouth. I didn't resist and let him fuck my mouth.

Suddenly the guys in the room exclaimed things like, "Oh yeah, there he goes" and "First of the night". I realized what they were referring to when I felt the hair fucker blast his load into my scalp and then onto my face.

About the time he did, Ace stopped licking my pussy and was replaced by card number two. The second pussy licker went straight to work, but my body still remained limp as this new tongue quickly brought me to another orgasm.

It was then time for the mouth fucker to unload is balls. He held onto my head as he fucked my mouth and then stopped. The flow started pumping inside my mouth. I moaned my approval as his cum filled my mouth. He pet my cheeks as I graciously swallowed all that he had to give me. He withdrew his cock and I closed my lips so I could completely swallow all that there was. I opened my mouth wide to show that I had consumed his entire load. He climbed off the bed and when he did I opened my mouth wide waiting for the next mouth fucker. I felt the bed press as another climbed onto the bed but before he slid his cock inside my mouth I said, "Take off the mask."

He did as I asked and I was shocked to see that every guy was standing with their pants off. All of them had major hard-ons and all were waiting their turn.

This excited me more and I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Immediately the cock started fucking my face. He used my mouth the way he wanted to and by the time the third guys was eating my pussy the mouth fucker was pumping my mouth full of his cream.

He was the last to fuck my mouth for the time being. The rest wanted to save their first loads for my pussy. But before the fucking would start, they would all taste my pussy.

My orgasms continued until I could no longer move. I just lay there motionless; moaning and soaking the mattress. I was loving it and was thankful that I was laying on my back because there would have been no way that I could have stood.

After five pussy-eaters, it was Terry's turn. He climbed onto the mattress between my spread legs, but he did not go down on me. I watched him as he positioned himself. I could see he had something grasped in his hands, but was too weak to lift my head to see what it might be. I started bouncing my hips in anticipation of him taking his turn. The pause was longer than had happened between the previous five and I did not want to lose any sexual momentum.

He opened his hand revealing blue latex gloves and a tube of KY. I watched him as he put on the gloves. He opened the tube of KY and brought it between my legs and squirted it inside my pussy. It was cool and I could feel it dripping down my ass. He then applied a liberal amount into one of his gloved hands and rubbed the gel between his fingers.

He put the tube down and brought his gloved hand between my legs. He slid four fingers inside me all at once and held it there. I looked into his eyes and he asked, "Ready?" to which I simply said, "Yes."

Without any finger foreplay or added stimulation. He cupped his thumb into his palm and pushed his hand inside me. There was no resistance on my part and I let out a gasp as I felt his hand penetrate fully inside me. I was so dilated and wet from the oral sex I doubted that he really needed the KY, but considering that he chose to fist me all it once it was a good precaution.

I closed my eyes as he proceeded to draw his hand in and out of my pussy easily. The men in the room oohed and awed as my pussy accepted his fist. I rocked my pelvis as best I could. He continued fist fucking me for nearly five minutes before stopping letting number 7 have his turn at my pussy.

But like the ones before Terry he chose to eat my pussy to which I had no complaints. Cards 8 through king followed suit and after who knows how long the oral stimulation had ended. There were no more blowjobs as everyone seemed to be holding back their loads.

The ace card returned between my legs. He climbed on top of me and the moment I had craved more than anything finally happened. His cock slid inside me. But, I was practically disappointed. My pussy was so numb and wide open that I could barely feel him. But he had not complaints. As his body pressed flat against my pussy he said, "Fuck she has a wet pussy!" And then he started to fuck me. He was pent up, we were all pent up. But the Viagra was working its wonder on his cock and I was receiving the benefit. Although my overworked pussy had lost much sensation, the act of him fucking was exciting in itself. He was fucking me with deep intentional strokes and then I could faintly feel his cock pulsing inside me as his fucking slowed. As soon as I sensed it I said, "Don't pull out, fill me."

One of the men said, "Don't worry, we're all going to fill you."

He was finished pumping his semen inside me and he pulled out. There was barely a breather of even 10 seconds when number two was on top of me and pumping away. It was a true gangbang. It was what Mae had described as the best because the fucking never stopped.

One after another they fucked me. When number 13 (the king) came inside me, I thought there would be a break, but there wasn't. The order started all over again.

Numerous times during the gangbang I did say, "Stop! Stop!" Terry would respond, "Pancake", to which I answered no. I would never utter the word 'pancake'.

By the second round I was just lying limp as they fucked my body. Some might think that meant I was being a dead fuck, but by then all they were doing was fucking my body. I was loving it, but the tethers had exhausted me. I wanted to participate but I couldn't. Finally I said, "Untie me, I need to be untied."

I think they had enough of me being tied and they removed the restraints from each of my limbs. As soon as they did, I wrapped my legs around the one who was fucking me and I started to get excited again.

As he fucked me I said, "Roll onto your back."

We rolled together and I proceeded to lay flat against him and I fucked him vigorously with my ass bouncing up and down.

I stopped momentarily and looked around the room in no particular direction and said, "Fuck my ass."

There was a quick volunteer and as I lay flat against my fucker my next guest came up behind me.

My cheeks were already spread wide and I stopped fucking just enough for him to bring his cock to my asshole. I could still feel the gel in my ass and knew I was ready. The head of his cock came to my asshole and I relaxed my sphincter. The head popped straight in and my ass seemed to suck his cock inside me. When I felt it I said, "Oh fuck that feels so good. This is incredible!"

And from below and above they each started thrusting their cocks in and out of my holes. I moaned and mumbled, "I don't want this to ever stop." But the one who was fucking my pussy let out a grunt and I knew he was cumming inside my pussy again.

Although I had yet to see the condition of my pussy, I had no doubt that I was covered in cum inside and out. My entire insides had to have been completely filled and with each thrust by a new cock, the cum was simply driven deeper inside me or onto my legs and mattress.

My pussy fucker was finished with me, but my ass fucker was still loving my shit hole. Together he rolled over onto his back and I followed him. With just the two of us he continued to pile drive my ass.

I was now laying on my back on top of him and I spread my legs wide for someone else to fuck my pussy. There was no need to ask for volunteers and I quickly had my pussy being pumped again.