Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry put his hands on my hips to maintain control. I was standing on the tips of my toes.

With her husband slow-fucking me from behind she leaned in to kiss me. I opened my mouth to accept. We exchanged spit and she stopped. She asked, "Did that sweet mouth of yours suck cock tonight?"

"Yes."

"Did they cum in your mouth? Did you swallow it?"

"Yes."

She reached down and undid a button on her skirt. She stepped out of it revealing, not surprisingly, that she wore no underwear. Then she pulled her top over her head and suddenly she was naked with me.

Karen said, "Why don't you two go to the bed. I want to watch Terry fuck you from behind.

I stepped flat onto my feet and as I did Terry withdrew his cock.

I took him by the hand and led him to the bed.

I climbed with my knees on the edge of the bed and knelt onto all fours. Terry followed closely behind me with Karen by his side. I looked back and I watched as Karen grabbed his cock and led him to my pussy. It was Karen that guided his cock inside me. Before Karen had arrived, I really thought I was done for the night. This was an unexpected and very exciting treat.

She watched intently as Terry proceed to fuck my pussy. She said, "Oh my, your pussy is overflowing. You must have several million sperm swimming inside you. So sexy. Oh yeah Terry, you like her pussy don't you?"

He said, "Definitely."

She asked, "You like it more than mine?"

I was shocked when he said, "Oh yeah, she is a prime piece of ass."

Karen said to me, "See Vanessa, any other answer and I would not have believed him. Your pussy is so young and so fresh. Any other answer would have been a lie and we all know it. Do you like his cock?"

"Yes."

She said, "Do you want it for just yourself?"

"Yes."

She said, "Yeah true honesty. I want you to have it. Any time you want. He can fuck you all night if you want. Any time you want his cock you just come over. Would you like that?"

I pulled away from Terry and his cock came out of me. I turned and sat on the bed and looked at them both. I said, "You mean it?"

She said, "Yes."

I asked, "How about tonight?"

She asked, "Is that what you'd like?"

"Yes, I can stay until around 4:30. I want us to share the same bed. I want you to listen to him fuck me all night. Would you let that happen?"

"Yeah, I think I would."

I stood up from the bed and looked at the bowl of Viagra. I grabbed a couple pills, handed them to Terry and asked, "Where's your bedroom again?"

Karen walked out of the room and flipped a switch turning off the lights in the living. Then she turned off the lights in the entry.

Together we paraded down the hallway turning off lights leaving darkness in our wake.

Karen turned on the lights in the bedroom. The king sized bed would be perfect for the three of us.

Not surprisingly, a vibrator was on the night stand, just like the first time I had seen the room. Now looking at what I had considered to be dog collars and leashes on my first visit stood out for what they were really used for.

I asked Karen if she had a spare tooth brush to which she said, "Just use mine, we've already swapped spit," and she led me into the bathroom handing me her toothbrush and toothpaste. Terry and I brushed our teeth next to each other using twin sinks. After brushing his teeth he popped both Viagra into his mouth. I did not even know what the dosage was, but I suspected one pill would have been plenty.

We finished brushing together and I handed Karen her toothbrush. To Terry I said, "Let's go to bed."

As I approached the bed I asked Terry, "Which side does Karen sleep on?" He pointed to the right side of the bed. I pulled back the sheets and immediately climbed onto her side of the bed. My naughty side wanted to completely violate her bed, but I felt that was what she wanted too.

I lay on my back and spread my legs wide. I looked at Terry's cock and he looked hard. I suspected he was about to get harder. He climbed onto the bed with me and without hesitation slid his cock inside me. I looked at him and said, "Kiss me."

Our lips locked and he continued to fuck my pussy. The kiss was not sexual or sensual. It was just part of fucking to make the experience more intense.

Karen walked into the room still completely nude. She conceded losing her side of the bed to her husband's fuck toy, turned off the lights and climbed onto the bed.

Once she was in the bed we stopped kissing. I said, "God, I love your cock inside me. I could have never imagined it would feel so good. Do you know why I wanted to do this?"

He said, "No."

I said, "I want you to pump that cum deep inside me all night long. Help that sperm along. If I'm not already pregnant I want it to be tonight. If not tonight, then tomorrow night."

Although I was speaking to Terry, they both said ok.

Terry continued to fuck me without tiring. I knew it was not my imagination, his cock was getting harder. His pace was even and consistent. There were no sudden bursts of energy. I loved that he was fucking me in bed with his wife.

I stopped him and simply said, "From behind, I like it that way."

He got off me and I turned onto my side toward the middle of the bed. I was between them. His cock came from behind me and found its way back inside me without any of our help.

I started moaning as he fucked me. None of us were under the covers. There was too much heat being generated to require to covers.

In the shadowed darkness of the room I could see Karen turn away from me and lean from the bed toward the night stand. A moment later I heard a whirring sound. It was a sound that Mae had introduced to me the week before. Karen was mechanically pleasing herself. The sound became muffled as I could tell she was sliding it inside her pussy.

The three of us enjoyed our sensations and as we did, the moaning within the room became mutually louder.

As Terry fucked me I whispered to Karen, "Do you like it that I can satisfy your husband?"

She said, "Yes, let him fuck you. Let him cum inside you."

I said, "I'll never tell him no. I'll never tell you know either."

As I lay on my side I reached over in the dark. She was laying on her back. I squeezed her boobs matching every thrust that Terry gave me. She reached her hand to my hand and took ahold of it. She guided it down between her legs to the base of the vibrator that was inside her. She released my hand and I grasped the dildo and worked it into her pussy match Terry's fucking of my own pussy.

She rolled onto her side to face me and I let go of the vibrator as she held it firmly between her thighs. Our faces came together and I wrapped my arm around her opening my mouth to kiss her as we had done earlier. But this time the kiss was long and intense. Terry never slowed his attempt to impregnate me.

The three of us seemed to each be marching to our own beat. Each experiencing our own sense of physical satisfaction. Suddenly Terry seemed to want a change of scenery. He removed himself from me and climbed off the bed. He forcefully grabbed my body and brought me so my knees were on the edge of the bed just as we had briefly done in the living room. Apparently, Karen was already tired of the darkness and she turned on a light on the nightstand. By the time she had done so, Terry already had me the way he wanted me and he was fucking me from behind on the edge of the bed.

Karen got on all fours like me so we were face to face and went back to kissing me. The vibrator was no longer inside her and was humming alone on the bed. She didn't bother turning it off. The sensation of being fucked and kissing a beautiful older woman was wonderful in itself.

Terry said, "Oh my god, you two are such a turn on."

I sensed his excitement and stopped kissing Karen long enough to say, "Don't cum yet, keep fucking me."

I actually doubted that he had much more to give, but then again he and the others were able to cum multiple times that night.

Then Karen did the expected. She pulled away from me and turned to lay on her back in front of me. She spread her legs wide and took ahold of my head and I lowered my face between her legs. Instantly I licked her pussy and upon my first lick I could taste and smell cum which invigorated me.

I immediately dove in to eat the dinner I had skipped that night. Her pussy tasted delicious with the added spice of cum. I devoured the platter before me while Terry continued to fuck my pussy. Excitement does not even begin to describe the emotions I was feeling.

As I ate Karen's pussy she started leaking all over the bed. She was truly enjoying what I was doing to her and I had very little doubt that this was not the first time the two of them had been positioned like this. Possibly with Mae, but more likely with many others.

It didn't take long before I drove Karen to an obvious orgasm. She shook from a spasm and clamped her thighs around my head and then relaxed and let go. I continued to lick her pussy and then without any warning she pulled away from me and curled up to her pillow.

She said, "Thank you Ness, but I'm tired and need to get some sleep. Something I doubt you'll get much of tonight."

She reached over and turned off the light.

Terry seemed content that our short little threesome had given his wife the satisfaction she needed and pulled out of me again, climbing back onto the bed.

He lay on his back and pulled my body on top of him. I spread my legs so his cock would return to where I wanted it. My pussy was soaked. But, considering the amount of cum inside me, even if I had stopped producing my natural lubricant we could have rode on cum all night long.

He lay still and I lay on top of him. I brought my knees up close enough so I could ride his cock. Once I found the perfect position my hips and ass did all the work. I pumped his cock with my pussy and the position was perfect to excite my engorged clit. Not enough for an orgasm, but enough to make me not want to stop.

I fucked him like this for what seemed like 30 minutes. I was moaning loudly throughout while he was mostly quiet. And then he started moaning too. I said, "Yeah baby, do it! Do it!" And then he let out an "Umph" and I could feel his cock start to pump. He said, "Slow down, slow down." But I didn't, I continued to ride his cock hard. His cock continued to pulse inside me. I wasn't really certain if he was releasing much, but I could tell his balls were trying to give me whatever was left inside them.

But his cock had no choice but to fuck me. It was still rock hard from his overdose of Viagra. So I continued to take advantage of its condition.

Eventually I tired and I practically fell off him laying between he and Karen who was either sound asleep or at least trying to sleep. I lay on my side toward Karen, and like before Terry slid his cock in behind me fucking me as we lay on our sides.

My eyes had adjusted in the darkness. And as Terry fucked me, I watched Karen's body. She was laying on her back. I could see her chest rising up and down as she breathed. I was envious of her boobs. They were naturally large and round.

I moved slightly toward her with Terry still burying his cock in and out of me. I leaned over and licked her nipple closest to me. It was hard and erect which suggested to me either she was having a pleasant dream or she was turned on while her husband fucked the night's hooker.

I opened my mouth and drew the nipple into it, gently sucking on it. Karen let out a soft satisfying moan. And so the night continued. I never became more aggressive than that. I simply suckled on Karen's breast while my pussy suckled on her husband's cock.

The fucking went non-stop for most of the night. We would rotate positions to change who was fucking who. But my pussy and his cock were two very happy individuals that night, until finally Terry said, "I can't anymore. You've exhausted me."

I laughed when he said it. Karen didn't say a thing. She really was asleep.

It was just as well though. It was a little after 4:00 AM and I needed to sneak into my house. I told him it was time for me to go.

We got out of bed leaving Karen by herself. I went into their bathroom to pee.

He was in the bathroom with me and said, "Get dressed, I'll drive you home."

As I stood there, I could feel cum flowing down my legs. There was no way to avoid it and no use trying to stop it.

I went down the hall to the other bathroom and put on my dress and shoes. I was ready to leave.

As we walked toward the front door I looked into the living room and considered what had happened there that night. I was excited to know that I would enjoy a repeat in only about 15 hours.

We walked out together. His car was still in the driveway. He never moved it inside the garage that night. He opened my door for me and we drove a couple blocks to my house. There would be no more hanky-panky.

He pulled up to my house with the car lights off. As I got ready to exit he asked, "So are you ok with everything?"

I smiled and assured him that I could not be better.

He asked, "Are you 'working' today?"

I said, "Yes, I plan to. I just need to answer the phone or return some calls and I should have a busy day. Will help me pass the time quickly until tonight."

Terry said, "Well, get a few hours' sleep and come over to the house around 6:30 tonight."

I told him I would be there.

I got out of the car and quietly entered the house. I crept upstairs, set my alarm for 6:30 AM and climbed into bed. I closed my eyes and woke, not to the sound of my alarm, but to the sound of my phone chiming with a text message at 6:15 AM.