Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ass fucker had the best stamina, because he outlasted my new addition who pumped another load inside my pussy. He climbed off me. But before another joined us, I whispered to my ass-fucker, stop for a second. This was not a pancake stop, but he yielded to my request and stopped pumping.

I slid my body upwards and when I did, his cock slid out of me and I reached down to grab it. His cock was rock hard. I stroked it for a moment and brought it to my pussy. As the head touched my pussy he quickly responded by pushing it inside me. It felt so good.

I lay flatly on him again and as he fucked me from behind and underneath I reached down to play with my clit. I was drenched. I stopped and looked at my fingers, they were covered in cum. I brought my fingers back to my pussy and as he fucked me I drove in four fingers. I smiled feeling how loose and wide open my pussy was.

I stopped playing with myself and spread my thighs wide. I reached down with both hands and grabbed either side of my pussy and pulled myself wide as he continued to fuck me.

I simply said, "Someone, anyone. I want to try this." I really wasn't certain if anyone would be willing to rub their cocks up against another cock. But it wasn't the cock-on-cock sensation that was exciting to me or to them. It was two cocks in a pussy that excited us all.

I should not have been surprised one bit when Terry stepped up to the plate. He climbed between my legs and brought his cock to my pussy that I was still holding spread wide open. My first partner stopped fucking me. He seemed to have no qualms with his cock sharing my pussy. Terry pushed his cock inside me. I could feel my pussy stretch.

He pushed himself fully inside me as did my second partner. They both held it there. I nearly screamed, "Oh my god, oh my god! I'm doing it!"

Only mildly concerned Terry asked, "Does it hurt?"

I said, "No! No! Oh my god, that feels so good!"

And together, completely synchronized they fucked my pussy together. With each deep penetration I let out a satisfying groan.

"Yes! Yes! That feels so good! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

And fuck me they did. Not hard, not fast. But they gave me what I asked for. And I loved it!

But, I wanted the ultimate and I asked for it. I said, "Cum inside me together, I want to feel your cocks feeding me life together. God, I'm going to be so fucking pregnant."

So together they seemed to concentrate and as Terry was on top of me he stared into my eyes as he fucked me.

He said, "I knew you were a slut and a whore the first time I saw you. Did you know you were such a whore?"

I said, "Yes."

"You've always known it, haven't you?"

I said, "Yes."

"How many different cocks have you fucked this week?"

I said, "More than 90."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You want to be pregnant, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You'll keep it?"

"Yes."

"We'll want to gangbang you again once you're showing."

I said, "Yes, I want that."

"We'll want to suck the milk from your tits."

"Oh god yes, I want that. Cum inside me, do it!"

Silence again and they both went to work.

From underneath I heard, "Oh yeah, here you go."

To which Terry said, "Almost, almost."

He closed his eyes hard and then I felt it as both cocks uncorked and I could feel them pumping together.

I said, "Shit, I can't believe this. This feels amazing!"

Terry pulled out of me and when he did I saw cum dripping from his tip.

I rolled off my bottom man and as soon as he did another climbed onto the bed in his place.

I climbed on top of him and his cock was inside my pussy. I lay flat on top of him and I spread my legs wide. Another climbed onto the mattress behind me. He helped to double stuff my pussy again. And like before, they fucked me in perfect tandem. They did not quite cum simultaneously, but it was close enough to keep me satisfied.

I would love to say the entire tag team was open to double plunging me, but there were only two others that got involved. When they finished, I was left alone on the mattress.

I sat there panting heavily and my heart would not stop racing. It was the ultimate sex night, like nothing I had ever experienced before. I cannot say it was the only night like that, because the next night was almost a complete rerun from start to finish.

I sat up realizing that either we were finished or it was break time. Terry asked how I was feeling and I assured him I could not have been better. He handed me an open Gatorade as he drank a beer. Some of the guys had already put on their pants. But there were still three others, including Terry, that remained half naked.

I looked at the mattress cover. It was drenched with multiple large stains. I spread my legs and saw that I looked like I felt; I was covered in cum. As I sat up, I could feel cum oozing its way out of me. I looked at Terry and said, "I may need a towel or something. I need to pee."

He left the room and came back with a towel. I wrapped it between my legs like a giant diaper and said, "Excuse me for a few minutes."

I stood up from the bed, but as soon as I did, I became instantly dizzy and fell back onto it. One of the guys laughed and said, "Yeah, too much sex does that to me too." Everybody joined in laughing at his one-liner.

I took another moment and stood up again. This time I was able to walk toward the bathroom, carefully holding my towel between my legs.

Upon entering the bathroom I immediately sat on the toilet, and when I did I could hear a waterfall of cum draining from my pussy. When I heard the splattering stop I stood and stared at the toilet. I had seen a lot of cum drain out of me throughout the week, but nothing like this. The cum sank to the bottom of the toilet and collected there. As much as there was, I had to believe that it was literally just a drop in the bucket compared to what was pumped deep inside me.

I sat back on the toilet to pee. As much as I felt I needed to pee, not as much came out of me as I expected. I think my body had maximized retaining my fluids to lubricate my pussy.

As I sat on the toilet, I contemplated what had just happened. Was it what I really wanted? The answer was an undeniable, 'yes'. As much as my pussy was stretched, I felt no discomfort. Dipper was absolutely right, my pussy was built as the perfect fucking machine. I could handle cocks of all sizes without any discomfort. And my recovery was always fast.

And of course there was Terry. He was right too. He saw whore in me the first time he met me, even though I may not have completely seen it myself. The week had proven it. And, this night proved it beyond doubt.

I could hear the guys in the front room. I heard the front door open and closing. It seemed that they were leaving for the night. I didn't even know the time, but figured they all needed to get home to their significant others after a night of gangbanging a prostitute.

I wasn't offended about them not saying 'good-bye' because most of them would be back the next night. Thinking about it, I wasn't worried about another night like the one I just experienced. Instead I was very much looking forward to it.

I stood from the toilet and flushed the pee and semen down the drain.

I used the towel to wipe down the stickiest parts of my skin. I looked in the mirror and my hair was clumped together with spots of cum. There was dried cum on my face, but I didn't bother to clean it off.

I walked back into the living room. Nearly everyone had left. All that remained were Terry and the other two that had remained half-naked. The three still remained without pants or underwear and all three of them still showed measureable amounts of erection.

I said, "So everyone left, huh?"

One of them said, "Yeah, just us."

The three of them towered over me, especially since I had no shoes on. But, I didn't care. Of the three, one of them had what appeared to be a full hard-on. Its head was staring straight up at the ceiling.

I said, "I hope we're not quite done for the night."

And then I went down on my knees in front of him and brought his cock to my mouth. I started stroking him and sucking him. With his cock in my mouth, a revelation hit me. My pussy was not the only thing made for sex. Standing on my knees, my mouth was at perfect mouth level for all three of their cocks. Had I been shorter I would have needed to crane my neck to suck; had I been taller I would have needed to tilt my head down. Instead, I just needed to open up and let my mouth be fucked. As I sucked his cock, I was the one that was getting most excited.

I stopped and stood. I examined the other two cocks and they both seemed to be harder.

I looked over at the bed and walked over to it. They watched me as I climbed onto the bed. The blindfold was lying there, I picked it up and looked at the cameras. The red lights were off. I said, "Turn those back on."

I put the blindfold over my eyes and lay down on my stomach, stretching my hands and feet toward the four corners. Without asking, I felt them put the restraints back on my limbs. They pulled them taunt. I said, "Pull my legs tighter." They did and when they did I could feel my pussy and cheeks spread.

Terry asked, "Does, that hurt?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "Let me loosen them."

I said, "No, I want it like this."

I said, "Gag me and then fuck me until you can't anymore. I want you to fuck me hard."

I didn't even know what a ball gag was, but Terry did and he had one. He had one at the ready. He carefully brought the ball into my mouth and strapped it behind my head.

As he fastened the gag, I felt the mattress press between my spread legs. I felt him position himself behind me and in a single mighty thrust he drove his cock inside me pussy. I let out a muffled scream.

He pushed himself hard against me and said, "Is that what you want?"

I vigorously nodded my head yes. And I willingly let him rape my pussy. There was nothing romantic or sexual about this fuck. He was trying to split me wide open. He said, "You like it like this, don't you?"

I shook my head up and down and let out a strangled "Yes, yes."

Then he pulled his cock out and pushed up against my ass. With his cock head against my asshole I could feel that my asshole was wide open and just as he did with my pussy he buried his cock fully into my ass.

I let out an, "Ughh". My ass was still overflowing with KY and his cock slid inside me easily. He said, "Faster?" I nodded yes and he did as I asked.

He fucked my ass for only about a minute and then he stopped and got off the bed. The other guy got on and rammed his cock in my pussy just as had been done before. He plowed my pussy for only a minute and then Terry switched places with him.

They continued this rotation each for only about a minute or two, either in my pussy or my ass. But it was non-stop, over and over again.

At one point I actually shook my head and tried to say, "Stop, stop." To which Terry asked, "Pancakes?" I shook my head no, so they continued.

At some point tears were actually streaming down my face. Terry saw this and loosened the gag. He asked, "Are you ok? Do you want to stop?" I laughed and said, "Happy tears, don't stop."

And they went back to the rotation. How long did this go on for? I have no idea. Did I reach orgasm? Yes, multiple times. It was just pure carnal sex and I loved it. They loved it.

Despite the short session, one of them reached orgasm and came inside my pussy. The rotation was down to two. A little while later Terry reached orgasm. Which left me one-on-one with the last one. But since there was no longer a rotation allowing for quick composure, he too finished by cumming inside my pussy.

They were finished, as was I.

Terry untied the gag and removed the blindfold as the other two released my arms and legs. My limbs were stiff and I had to shake my arms and feet.

I looked at the three of them. The two were putting on their pants; Terry remained naked. Yeah, we were definitely finished for the night.

I just sat there as they got dressed and I asked what I needed to know. "Was I good?"

Terry immediately said, "Maybe one of the best gangbangs we've ever had, wouldn't you guys agree?"

One said, "Hands down the very best." The other just nodded in agreement.

I asked Terry, "How many of these parties have you had?"

He said, "Maybe 20 or 25."

I really had no idea what his answer was going to be. I said, "I hope I get to do this again, I mean beside tomorrow night."

He said, "As soon as your bump shows up, we'll get you on the calendar. Unless you're really on the pill and you've been playing us."

I said, "I guess you'll know if I'm on birth control pretty soon. But, trust me, I'm not."

We went silent after a couple minutes I asked Terry, "Do you think I can use your shower? I'm a bit of a mess."

He said, "Of course. Those towels in the bathroom are for you."

I started to head for the bathroom when I asked, "What time is it?"

One of the guys said, "It's a little after midnight which means I need to get home," to which the other said, "Yeah, me too."

I headed for the bathroom, not hurting nearly as much as I should have.

I didn't bother closing the bathroom door to shower. I turned on the shower and waited for the hot water to arrive. Once the water heated I climbed inside the shower and bathed my body.

I mostly cleaned the outside of my body. I made a conscious decision that my pussy would go to sleep full if at all possible. But, regardless of my thinking, as I stood in the shower, cum continued to drop in clumps from my pussy.

There was shampoo and I washed my hair. It was the first time that a guy had ejaculated fully into my hair. I would learn the next night it was his signature fetish.

The shower felt refreshing. As I cleansed my body I could not erase the smile from my face. Although my little experiences with Dipper and friends were certainly gangbangs, they paled to what had happened on this night. I had no regrets.

I finished showering and towel dried myself. I considered putting on my dress, but decided to wait a little bit before I put it on. But, my new necklace was sitting on the counter and I decided to put it on. I walked out into the living room and Terry was removing the stained mattress cover and replacing it with a clean one. Like the first it had holes in it for threading through the customized restraints. It was hard to notice that his cock seemed to still be firm.

As he made the bed I pointed to the restraint straps and asked if he had made them.

He said he did.

I asked, "Do you and Karen ever use them?"

He said, "Yeah, sometimes friends come over."

"So, some of these guys have fucked Karen?"

He thought about it a moment and said, "They all have."

I asked, "What about Mae?"

He said, "About half."

I thought about it and said, "I think I like your circle of friends."

He said, "Trust me, you made a lot of points tonight. They have other friends too, you know. Other like-minded friends."

"Really? That's good to know."

Silence again.

He said, "You certainly are a wild fuck."

I said, "Do you like that about me?"

He said, "I mostly like fucking that sweet pussy of yours. Your body is perfect."

I said, "Well it just so happens I like fucking your cock too. So I guess we're playing evenly. But, I think I need to get home. Should I walk home, or can you drive me?"

He walked up to me and said, "I can drive you. Wait, what's this?" He was looking at my new dog tag.

I laughed and said, "A little gift from Mae." Then I turned it over to reveal the 'I Love Pussy' side.

He said, "Very nice, but be careful who might see that."

I said, "I wore it to work today and no one said anything."

He looked at me and said, "Be a hooker and be a slut. But don't wear it on your sleeve. I don't think the bank is the place to wear that. If you do, it need to be hidden and out of sight."

I turned to go to the bathroom to collect my things when I heard a key being put into the front door to unlock it. I stopped motionless as the door opened and Karen walked in. She didn't seem to care one bit that we were standing naked near each other. As for her she was wearing heels, an extremely short dress and a pullover knit top that revealed her flat belly. I could tell she was braless because her nipples were protruding through the fabric. But, she had a glazed look in her eyes. I had no doubt that mine looked the same.

Like nothing at all Karen said, "Oh hi Vanessa, I thought you would have gone home by now. Did you have a fun night?"

For whatever reason, despite the fact that we had tasted each other's pussies and the knowledge that she knew that I had fucked her husband, I did feel a bit awkward. But I responded, "Yeah, it was a fun night."

She asked, "Did they all show up?"

I said, "Yes."

Terry was standing and listening to our dialogue and I think he was getting a kick out of my uneasiness.

He walked closer to us. He chimed in and said, "She was amazing. She loves to fuck."

Karen said, "So Terry had you pegged from the beginning."

I said, "Well maybe I wasn't exactly like that when you first met me."

Terry said, "Sure you were, you just didn't know it yet." I saw his cock bounce up slightly. He reached over to my pendant to show to Karen and said to me, "Deep down you would have liked to worn this when we first met, but you didn't have enough nerve to."

Then he came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my stomach and started rubbing my tummy right in front of her. He said, "Right now some lucky sperm is probably burrowing it's way inside your egg."

I didn't say anything and Karen just watched us.

He said, "Do you know what one of things Karen has liked doing?"

I shook my head.

"She's watched me when I've fucked Mae. She says she loves it when she sees my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Can you believe that?"

I didn't answer.

He started rubbing my tummy again.

"You know what else she told me?"

I didn't answer.

"She told me she wants to see my cock pumping your pussy too."

Again I didn't say anything.

The three of us just stood there. Karen and I stood face to face while he was behind me. He lowered himself behind me. His cock was pressed between my thighs and he pushed forward. Looking down I saw the head of his cock poking between my legs.

Karen said, "Don't be embarrassed. Do it, you know you want to."

I simply stared into Karen's eyes without speaking. I separated my feet slightly and stood on my toes and it proved to be the perfect meeting point. I reached down to his cock and pulled it toward my pussy. He popped inside me. He then pushed his way inside me and nearly lifted me off the ground..

Karen watched without a word and then she asked, "Does that feel nice?"

I didn't answer. I only nodded. He started sliding his cock in and out of me.

I said, "You know what?"

She said, "What?"

"That first time I met you two. I thought you were so lucky. You know why?"

She asked, "Why?"

"Because I thought he would be a good fuck. And he is. I just hope my pussy doesn't steal him from you."

She laughed and said, "You don't need to steal him. I share him and he shares me."

She stepped toward me slightly and lowered her hand between my legs to feel her husband's cock fully inside me. She said, "Do you like how his cock feels inside you?"

"Yes."

"Did he cum inside you?"

"Yes. They all did."

Karen said, "Ummm, so naughty."

Terry started sliding his cock in and out of my pussy. Karen's hand remained between my legs to feel his cock penetrating me.

She looked down at my pendant. "So you really love cock, don't you?"

"Yes. Turn it over."

She reached for the pendant and read the other side. She smiled and said, "Yeah, I already knew that."