Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 21

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
9.7k words
4.75
16.3k
9

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 21 -- FAMILY SECRET

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

Pete continued, "When your brother has you, pushed up against the wall of your house and you let him slide his cock in and out of your tight little cunt. His sister's cunt. Filling you full of cum. You like it when he fucks you, don't you?"

I said the only thing I could say, "You saw us?"

He said, "Yes, I've seen you twice. At first I thought it had to have been a different guy. I told myself, 'That can't be her brother.'" He pushed his cock another inch inside, still stroking the shaft of his cock.

I looked at him, slightly shocked. But I knew what he was going to say.

He said, "I looked in your back yard and he had you pushed up against the house. I didn't know how long you'd been there. You were making out with him. You were wearing a skirt, a really short skirt. I know what I saw. He had his hand up your skirt. I thought to myself, 'Oh my God, she's letting her brother feel her up.' You weren't fighting him. You had your arms wrapped around him. Even from far away I could see you were loving it. That was the first time I knew you were a slut."

I said, "Oh my God. You saw that?"

He pushed his cock inside me deeper. He let go and slowly started fucking me. He felt so fucking good and he knew, despite my darkest secret revealed, that I was loving it.

He said, "I watched you two. It wasn't a short interlude. It lasted almost twenty minutes. Your parents must have been home, because every now and then you would stop to make certain no one was coming out and then get right back into it. Truthfully, knowing you were brother and sister made it pretty hot to watch. I don't know that I ever jerked off so hard. His hands were all over you. And then, as if what I saw wasn't enough. I watched him fuck you. You let him slip off your skirt and, although I couldn't see it, I know he pulled out his cock and stuck it in you. It only lasted a few minutes, but it was obvious you both needed a quickie and took a chance in the backyard."

I whispered, "You saw everything?"

"Yeah, I saw everything."

He stopped talking and concentrated on fucking me slowly. He pushed himself inside deep inside me in long full strokes. And then he asked, "Does my cock feel as good as his?"

I didn't answer. He continued, "But that wasn't the only time I'd seen you. About a week later, you were in the back yard again. It was early evening and I know your parents were home, because I could see them in the kitchen. I saw you both come outside. You were wearing an oversized T-shirt that I presumed you might sleep in. You were barefoot and I had no doubt that there was nothing on beneath the shirt. The way you two were acting, I knew a show was about to begin. I ran to my car and grabbed the camera. By the time I came back he had you pressed up against like I had seen you the first time. You were still wearing the shirt but was pulled up above your boobs. Just as I thought, nothing underneath. He pulled down his shorts and started fucking you. He only lasted a couple minutes. It was obvious you both needed a quickie. When you were finished, you lowered your T-shirt and he pulled up his shorts. The pictures are priceless. Not for the content, but because in several of the pictures I zoomed back and your parents can be seen in the kitchen while their kids fucked each other in the backyard."

I said, "Yes. You knew and didn't say anything?"

He said, "I didn't care. Does it turn you on that I know?"

I really wasn't certain how I really felt but said, "Yes."

He asked, "Does anyone else know?"

I said, "I've never told anyone before."

"Has he told anyone?"

"I don't think so."

"How long have you fucked him?"

I said, "It started last summer. But it happened a lot."

He asked, "I'm certain it did. I have to believe that there were more times outside than those two times I saw you. And, I have to guess it probably happened ten times as many times inside. Were you ashamed?"

I said, "Never."

"Did he force you at first?"

"No, I wanted it."

"Did he start it, or did you?"

"He did."

He stopped talking and concentrated on fucking again. He was fucking me slowly, but it was the subject matter that turned him on and then he held his cock deep inside me and pulled me toward him. His breathing and the pulsation of his cock told me what was happening.

I asked, "Are you really cumming?"

He said, "Yes, it feels so good too."

I looked down at his cock inside me. My thighs and the sheet below me were coated in cum. He held himself there and left his cock inside me and said, "Tell me how it happened. Tell me how it started. I want to leave my cock inside you as you tell me. Will you tell me?"

I really wasn't certain that I wanted to share this family secret. But, I also knew it didn't matter. He knew what it was. He had seen it firsthand. Had he not told me what he'd seen I would have never revealed it in a million years. I had not even mentioned it to Mae, who I had already spilled most of my sexual guts to. The closest to telling her that I had been with my brother was when I said I had been with 14 guys; he was number 12.

I said, "Ok, my brother and I had an innocent routine that started when I was a toddler; I mean literally before I can even remember. After baths, my brother would lotion my back and my legs for me. As we grew older, after I'd bathed or showered in the evening I would come out and hand him the bottle of lotion."

"You mean, you've done that all your lives? Really?"

"Yes. It was never a big deal. When my brother wasn't around my mom would do it for me. My brother called it my princess syndrome."

Pete said, "When you say come out you mean...?"

I laughed and said, "When I was really young, I would just come out of the bathroom naked. But as I became more aware of my body, I would come out wrapped in a towel."

"Anything under the towel? Panties? Bra?"

"No, nothing. Just the towel."

Pete said, "So, even last year, you were still doing this? You would have been 18 at that point, weren't you a little old for that?"

I looked at him squarely and said, "Princess Syndrome, never too old when you're a princess. Yeah. It was no big deal. I don't know if it is a Chinese cultural thing or not, but it was natural for us."

"So, you'd just come out wrapped in a towel? And then what?"

I said, "I would hand him the lotion and then I would lay stomach-down on the family room carpet. I would loosen up the towel so my back was exposed and my ass was covered."

He said, "And this never seemed maybe a little too intimate for you?"

"No. It wasn't. It wasn't incestuous. It wasn't sexual. He was just helping me keep my skin moist."

Pete said, "Yeah, but last year he was what? 20? Kind of hard for a 20 year old not to get aroused, even if it is with his sister. And let's face it, I know that you know how to arouse. Were you still a virgin?"

I laughed and said, "That ship sank when I was 15."

"Did he know that you'd been deflowered?"

"Yes, he had told me he had heard it from someone. We went to the same high school, and I had multiple boyfriends during high school. None of my relationships lasted more than 2 or 3 months. I'm very non-committal. After the loss of my virginity at 15-1/2 years, I never said 'no' to any of the guys I dated. I suppose that kind of word got around. Not really a school slut, because I would stay with them for at least a little while. It wasn't like a different guy every week."

"So he knew you liked cock. He probably wanted to fuck his sister's pussy."

I ignored his statement and continued, "Anyways, so our parents were out, I have no idea where. And I went through my nightly ritual of showering. After showering I went downstairs to the family room where he was wearing pajamas and watching something on TV. I handed him the bottle of lotion and lay flat on the carpet for the routine that had been done a thousand times before."

Pete's cock was softening inside me, but he watched me intently as I told him how it started.

"I had loosened the towel as I always had before, exposing my back, but keeping my ass covered. He warmed the lotion in his hands and started applying it to my back. As always, it felt so good, and I told him so. He asked me if I would like it massage-style and I certainly was not going to say no.

So he repositioned himself behind me and straddled over my thighs and started giving me a really nice back massage. It truly felt good. But as he massaged me, he moved to reposition himself. He lifted one knee up and brought it between my thighs. I separated my legs so his knee could sit on the floor. And when I did, he then brought his other knee over to join the first."

Pete asked, "Had he ever done it like that before?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "It sounds pretty provocative, all things considered. Sister or not."

I continued, "It seemed normal actually. The only thing is, usually if he did kneel between my legs, it would have been between my calves, not my thighs."

Pete said, "Then your legs must have been spread pretty wide."

I nodded and said, "Yeah they were."

I felt a twitch of life in Pete's cock in response to what must have been a visual image in his head.

He said, "So he continued the massage like that?"

"Yeah. It may have been the best massage that he had ever given me. I swear he worked on my back for almost thirty minutes. And then he asked if I wanted him to do my legs. Of course I said, 'yes'. So he scooted down closer to my ankles, warmed some lotion in his hands and applied it to my legs."

Pete asked, "When he moved down to your ankles, did you bring your legs back together?"

I said, "No."

He said, "I'm guessing he had a pretty clear view of your pussy then. You had a nice bush."

I said, "I never thought about whether he could ever see me or not. But I'm certain you're right. And no, I wasn't shaved then. Wait, you saw my pussy when we were in the backyard?"

He said, "Yeah, but not until the very end. He was pressed up against you the entire time except when you were done fucking. I saw your pussy when he stepped back."

I said, "Oh. So then he started massaging my legs. He started at the calf of one leg and moved up my thighs. He would go pretty high up my leg, but not too high. And then he worked on the second leg with the same routine. He told me later that, he could tell I was getting turned on because when his hand was higher up my thigh, I would arch my back slightly."

He asked, "Do you remember doing that? Do you remember being turned on?"

I said, "No."

Pete's cock was starting to feel firm again.

"So what happened next?"

"He moved up his knees a little higher between my legs, closer to my own knees. And I admit it, when he moved up, I spread my legs a little wider even though he had plenty of room. And then he concentrated on my thighs. His hands gripped my thigh and started rubbing higher and higher up the thigh, maybe 4 inches from my crotch. Then he switched to the other thigh to the same height. Then he switched back to the first and this time he was within a few inches. Then another switch. Back to the first and now he was within a couple inches of my crotch. This time I said, 'That tickles', to which he responded, 'It feels nice though, right?' I told him it did.

He held steady at 2 inches through several rotations and then his hand went higher. He was, at most, an inch from my crotch. This time I know I arched my back, I couldn't help it."

Pete asked, "Did you tell him to stop?"

I said, "No."

"But, you knew you should have told him to stop, didn't you?"

"Yes."

Pete's cock was now hard enough to move without falling out of me. He started to slowly move his cock in and out of me as I continued sharing my story.

"He continued rubbing my thighs higher until I felt his fingers tickle my pubic hairs. I still didn't tell him to stop. He purposely moved his hands up and down my thigh, spending more time on the upper half than the lower half. At first he barely touched the ends of my hairs and gradually enough to start bending the hairs as he pushed upward.

Again, I couldn't help it. I arched my ass up. It was like an uncontrollable reflex. He then took his hands and together put one on the inside of each thigh. Another uncontrollable reflex and I separated my thighs more."

Pete looked down at my pussy and at my thighs that were spread wide for him. He asked, "Were they spread as wide as your legs are spread now?"

I looked down and shook my head and said, "Wider."

"So you wanted him to do what he was doing, didn't you?"

"I wanted him to do more than what he was doing."

Pete asked, "At that point did you want him to fuck you?"

"No. I only knew I wanted him to touch me. As wrong as I knew it would be, I wanted him to wet his fingers. Just once. Just for a minute. Now he slid his hands up and down to the point that they touched the sides of my crotch. He would hold his hand there for a few seconds and then come back down. He continued this for not just a minute or two, but closer to 15 minutes. Every now and then my hips would bounce slightly or wiggles side to side. He responded to my bouncing by peeling the towel from my ass and pushing it onto the floor next to me. I was fully exposed to him. Other than in my youngest years, my body had never been revealed to him as it was at that moment. At which point, for the first time, I whispered, 'We shouldn't be doing this'. He said, 'Should I stop?.' I didn't answer which was an answer in itself. He scooted closer to me, pushed his knees against my thighs, and I widened my legs. Folding my knees, I brought me feet together in a butterfly behind him. I brought my feet against his back and pulled him toward me."

Pete's cock was completely hard again, and feeling his rigidness excited me as I relived the moment.

"With one hand, he started squeezing my bare ass while he held the other up against the side of my crotch, rubbing my skin alongside my pussy with his fingers. He opened his fingers into a peace sign and lightly dragged his fingertips up and down along either side of my pussy. He continued this part of the seduction for nearly ten minutes straight. It tickled. I moaned and was squirming slightly. I squirmed out of excitement, but I also squirmed hoping that his fingers might graze my vaginal lips. To stop my squirming, he used his knees to push my legs even wider so I was splayed across the floor. My thighs were too far spread to keep my feet together, so I lowered them to his calves and started rubbing them as he teased me.

And then, like tiny footsteps, his fingers crawled toward my pussy. For the first time, I felt my brother's fingertips finally slip inside my pussy. First just the tip, which he used to gently open the lips of my pussy. My pussy was wet, and I could feel my pussy open into a wide smile from his touch. I was ready to receive whatever he wanted to give me. He slid his finger inside me. Quietly I whispered, 'Oh God.' He fingered his sister's pussy for at least another 15 minutes. My pussy was dripping all over the carpet. He told me later that he really wasn't taking his time to tease me. He was taking his time because as every move progressed, he considered whether or not he should stop or not.

Leaving his fingers inside me, I could feel him wrestling his pajamas. I knew what he was doing and part of me wanted to look back at him, but the other part of me knew that if I saw, I might come to my senses. He removed his hand from me and he tossed his pajama top alongside me and I looked at it lying there. He stood up, I could hear him pull down his bottoms and they joined his top. He went back onto his knees behind me. We were both fully naked on the family room floor."

Pete said, "Obviously you were loving what he was doing to you and you wanted more. You wanted the ultimate."

"He brought his hand back to my pussy and slid two fingers inside me, then a third. There is no guy on earth that has gotten that far with a girl who thought they weren't going to get laid, and he was no different. He finger-fucked me for a few minutes more. My hips were hopping up and down beneath me. Then he stopped and removed his hand again.

I arched my back so my hips were a few inches off the floor preparing for what I knew was going to happen; it was the something that I could never even considered an hour earlier; it was the something that I desired more than anything else to happen at that moment.

He lowered himself to lay on top of me to take me from behind. His bare skin against my bare skin felt better than with any other guy I had ever been with. He pushed his pelvis against my ass, and I pushed up against him. His cock was near, but he wasn't attempting to penetrate me.

On either side of my body, he reached beneath me and cupped my breasts in his hands and started squeezing them. His head was at my shoulder and I could hear his heavy breathing. Mine was just as heavy. He started moving his hips and the length of his cock was rubbing along my pussy. He moved up and down as his cock was knocking at my door.

"Again my brother whispered, 'Should we stop?' Again I didn't answer. He said, 'What do you want me to do?' And, I was the first to say what we both wanted to say; I whispered, 'Fuck me.'

His cock was still sliding up and down outside of my pussy, and when I said the words, I arched my back as much as I could tilting my pussy perpendicular to his hard on. Whether he was ready or not his cock slid inside me. I was so wet, there was absolutely no resistance as his cock found what it had been waiting for. My move seemed to surprise him, because he suddenly said, 'Oh shit, I'm inside you.' I pushed against him more and his cock was more than just inside me. Our first fuck had begun and he didn't care that I was his sister or that he had a girlfriend. I didn't care either.

And then for the first time, the logical part of my brother seemed to kick in and he asked, 'Are you on the pill?' I said, 'No, be careful.'

He pushed his way inside me. One full stroke and hold, two full strokes and hold, three full strokes and hold. It felt so good and he proceeded to slowly pump me. I said, 'Oh God. Oh God. We shouldn't be doing this. That feels so good. Don't stop.' He started into a real fucking groove, but suddenly I panicked. I said, 'No, no, no! Stop! We can't do this. This is wrong!' I pulled away from him and stood up. I said, 'We shouldn't have done that. We shouldn't have!' and then I grabbed the towel and ran up to my room naked."

Pete didn't care that I panicked during the interlude. He continued to slowly fuck me. He said, "But, we both know that's not how it ended, don't we? Because I know what I saw and there was absolutely no regret in what I saw. I saw pure unstoppable lust."

I said, "You're right, of course. It didn't end there. I ran to my room a little freaked out. But I wasn't freaked out about my brother sticking his dick in me. I was freaked out because I liked it. I needed it to stop because I was liking it. Until last night, it was the naughtiest I've ever felt in my life. And, the thing is, I like being naughty. I sat naked in my room. I had regret. The regret wasn't that I allowed it to happen. The regret was I caused it to stop. Because I didn't want it to stop.