Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But now the lotioning had to have been more enjoyable."

I said, "No question of that. I was purposely different. My nipple might have 'accidentally' been exposed or the towel may have been 'accidentally' too high. But it wasn't just during the lotioning that I was different. "

"Did he ever try anything while lotioning you when your parents were in the room with you?"

"Yes."

"How so?"

I explained, "Downstairs, there are two sofas. One that primarily he and I use and the other that my parents use. Because they tend to sometimes eat or drink tea at the sofa, there is a long wooden coffee table in front of it that sits pretty high. I would lay on the other side of the table to get lotioned. That is where I was laying the night things happened. It is wide enough to hide most of my body and more than one time my brother fingered me only feet from them. The first time he tried it I turned to him and mouthed the word, 'No'. But when my mom started talking to me as his hand was between my legs, I knew she couldn't see anything, so I spread them enough for him to do it. We did that type of thing a number of times during those few weeks."

Pete asked, "Did he ever tell when he first wanted to fuck you?"

"Yeah he did. He told me the first time he fantasized about it I was about a year before. He told me he had actually seen my pussy a lot before then. But one time, he told me as he lotioned me he said he watched my pussy open up. He told me, 'One moment it was all closed up, and the next I could see pink. A lot of pink.'"

Pete looked at me knowingly and said, "He must have aroused you for that to happen. Did he ever arouse you?"

I said, "Maybe, nothing I really concentrated on."

Pete was full of curiosity and asked, "Do you think that first night, was the first time he jacked-off thinking of you?"

"It wasn't. He admitted that. But he didn't need to do that anymore, or at least not when he was at home. He also told me that there were times that while he was fucking his girlfriend, he would imagine he was fucking my pussy."

Pete asked a questioned that I had wondered about initially too, "Why didn't he try to seduce you before then?"

"I actually asked him the same thing. Why did he wait so long? Had he tried to seduce me the same way before that night, I had no doubt that the result would have been the same. He told me it was because I wasn't quite 18 yet. In fact, when he saw the pink of my pussy, it would have been maybe a few weeks before my 18th birthday the previous summer. He told me that if he was to ever try anything, he wanted to be certain that I was legally old enough for me to agree to it. He didn't want me to regret it later in life. He told me that there were a few opportunities after I turned 18, but he finally decided to finally go for it on that night."

"And you were ready obviously. Your body language told him so, And it also seems obvious that you have no regrets either. Do you remember him ever reaching up your thigh like that before that night."

"Yes. But, never like that night. I remember, maybe a few times, he had previously brushed my hairs. Even then, I didn't feel he was trying anything though."

"Why do you think he didn't try more one of those times? He obviously wanted to."

I explained, "He told me it was my reaction, or lack of reaction. When he brushed against me, apparently I didn't do anything. No body language at all. But this time I did; when I arched my back. I could have arched my back for one of two reasons. Either I was trying to pull away from him, or my body was offering more. When I didn't complain about his touch, he then correctly assumed I wanted more."

He smiled, "But, regardless of whether or not you admit you were aroused, those prior times were enough to stick in your memory, right?"

"Yes, you're right."

He said, "But the door had literally been opened, and you both liked what was happening on the other side of that door."

I continued again, "Yes, that very next night, I was in his bedroom getting fucked on his bedroom floor again, sneaking back to my room during the dark of early morning.

On that first Monday morning, neither he or I got up to see our parents off. But, it was pretty funny when I heard my parents leaving I started down the stairs, just as my brother was heading up the stairs. We both wanted the same thing because we were both completely naked. We went straight to my room and fucked liked crazy on my squeaky bed.

But my squeaky bed gave him an idea and later that morning, we pulled his mattresses off his bed frame and stuck the bed frame in the garage. He set up his mattresses on the floor, and because the floor under his carpet was concrete, no matter how hard he fucked me, the mattresses made absolutely no sound. We could fuck all night long on the mattress and other than my moaning, which you know I do a lot, there was no worry of the bed giving us away. When my parents asked about it, he truthfully told them he preferred it because he didn't like all the noise it made.

After that re-engineering of the bed, it allowed us to be daring during the daytime too. Because, my brother had his own TV in his room, sometimes we would tell my parents that we were going to watch something in his room. We would lock ourselves inside, turn up the TV volume and would release our sexual tensions. My parents had no reason to suspect that we would were having sex."

Pete asked, "Has the hunger faded?"

I admitted, "Yeah, a little bit."

"But not completely?"

I laughed and said, "No."

"Regrets now?"

"No. No regrets."

"After he went back to school, how long before he got to fuck you again?"

"Not until Thanksgiving break, which was great. For that weekend, my period had just ended the day before he arrived, so I knew I was okay for unprotected sex."

Pete asked, "So even after getting pregnant, you still didn't go on the pill. Still no condoms?"

"Yeah, for that weekend at least. But, then he came home for Christmas break too. We had unprotected sex a lot, but I watched the calendar and we used condoms during the riskiest times, except for one time when emotions got the best of us. He came home with more than enough condoms. But, I didn't get pregnant.

His girlfriend actually came and spent one weekend with us during the Christmas break. My cousin got married that weekend, I was a bridesmaid. And since she was invited to the wedding it was easiest if she stayed with us. My brother told me that our dad actually mildly lectured him that she was not to sneak into his room that night."

Pete grinned and said, "So obviously, he fucked you with her in the house."

I pointed at my wall indicating the spare bedroom next to my bedroom and said, "She stayed in there at night. She was here for only two nights. And while she was asleep, her boyfriend was fucking his sister downstairs."

"When was the last time he fucked you?"

I said, "May. So only a couple months ago."

"Do you miss his fucking you?"

"Of course, but now I have friends like you to help me."

Pete considered the morning he and I just had, and asked, "Did he ever fuck your ass?"

"Yeah, he did. But it is really not his thing. I've noticed older guys like it more than younger guys."

He said, "I know I sure enjoyed it! Does anyone else know about you and your brother? Did you ever tell anyone?"

I said, "No. You're the only person I've ever told. And the only reason I told you, is because you had seen us."

He said, "Thank you for confiding in me. It sounds like it was incredible." But it seemed our morning was coming to an end.

He stood up and bent down to put his underwear back on, followed by his pants. He said, "This was the best morning I have had in ages if not ever!"

I said, "You're not going to tell anybody about this are you?"

"You mean about what happened here today? Of course not."

"No, I mean what I told you about my brother."

He laughed and said, "There's nothing to tell."

He said, "I'd better get going, before my dick falls off. I think your pussy and ass could take a lot more abuse, but my cock is a bit tender."

I laughed and said, "You were stroking too hard, maybe the oil helped though."

I didn't bother dressing, and descended the stairs with him.

We got to the door and he went to hug me, but I pushed him away. I said, "You'll never leave if we start up again, and trust me I want to start up again."

He said, "Ok, I get it." He gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "I'll watch for you in the morning."

I opened the door a crack and looked outside. The street was as vacant as when he arrived. He stepped outside and I stood in the doorway naked.

I said, "Pete, remember don't tell anyone what I said about my brother. I'm kind of embarrassed to have even told you that. It was a heat of the moment confession."

He said, "Trust me, I won't tell anyone anything."

I smiled, and said, "Ok."

I closed the door and stood there alone, filled with relief. The morning sex with Terry and Pete was very satisfying. But not as satisfying as unloading my secret with Pete. It was something that I wanted to tell someone, and he ended up being that someone.

With a comforted conscience, I finally headed for the shower, with a slight detour.

I went to my bedroom and grabbed my phone (as usual a lot of missed calls). I scrolled for his number and wrote a text: "Send me your pics (and I wrote in my email).

A moment later he responded, "Which ones?"

I wrote, "Everything you have."

(To my readers, I finished writing this chapter a month ago. But for four weeks I have debated whether or not I wanted to submit it. During those weeks, I would add details as I recalled them. Multiple times I proofread the story and told myself, 'I'm ready to share this part of my life'. And then I would change my mind at the last minute. But after teetering back and forth, I finally decided it is time. I hope I have not offended or disgusted you with this chapter. But, in the end, to properly share the remainder of my story, I know in my heart I had to share this part of who I am. Thank you to you all.)