Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my room for maybe five or ten minutes before I decided what I wanted. Still naked, I quietly went downstairs. But, when I looked in the family room, he wasn't there. I could faintly hear him. He was in his room. Despite what I told you, his door wasn't slightly closed, it was wide open. I lied in what I described to you because I didn't want you to know the truth, but you already knew. I could hear him, but until I saw him, I didn't know what he was doing.

He was on his knees next to his bed, jerking off. And on the bed was my graduation photo that he took off the family room wall; he was jerking off to me. I walked in and said, 'Stop, you don't need to do that. I don't want you to imagine what it would be like. I want you to feel it. I want to feel it too.' He stopped and I said, 'Come back out here, I want to finish what we started.' Considering what had happened already, he didn't care that I saw him jerking off just like I didn't care that I was standing before him naked. It was what we both wanted.

He didn't argue. He was wearing his pajamas again, but they were pushed down to his knees. He stood up and stepped out of them.

I said, 'Come on and start over. I want you to do that again. Tease me like that again. But, I won't stop this time. I promise.'

So we went back to the family room floor, but this time I lay on my back. I spread my legs and he knelt between them. I wanted to be able to watch him if he really was going to fuck me.

I could see his cock and I wasn't afraid. His cock had already been inside me and the reality was, as brief as it was, once he'd been inside me there was nothing I could ever do to convince myself that we had never fucked. He could not un-fuck me. We had both lost a type of virginity.

He reached down and started squeezing my tits. It felt very different having them squeezed by him. But I liked it. He quickly switched to my pussy again. Although I told him to tease me again, neither one of us really wanted another extended foreplay. He was already hard and I was already wet. The foreplay was fun, but that was for the original seduction. The seduction was no longer needed. He reached between my spread legs and easily slid multiple fingers inside me. As he did, I started squeezing my tits too. I looked up at him and said, 'Did my pussy feel nice?' He said, 'Yeah, it did'. I smiled and said, "Really? Because you really felt good. Had you seen my pussy before?', to which he said, 'Yes'. I asked, 'Have you always wanted to fuck my pussy?' He said, 'Yes, almost every night I lotioned you.' I stopped talking.

I sat up enough so I could grab his cock and he withdrew his fingers from me. I took ahold of it and pulled it, drawing it toward my pussy. I pushed his cock back inside me, and once it was set, I lay back down.

I spread my legs wide as he pushed his way fully inside me. I told him how good he felt. One stroke, two strokes, three strokes. He stopped. I think he was waiting for me to panic again, but I didn't. I said, 'Don't stop. I like this.'

I'd love to say he was a machine and fucked me for hours, but it was only minutes. He warned me that he was close. He said, 'I'm going to cum, I'll try to be careful' I said, 'Be careful.' Then he stopped plunging my pussy and he held himself deep as his cock could be. I said, 'That feels so good!' But then I felt it. I felt his cock throb as it pump its load inside me. I didn't say anything. After 20 seconds he whispered, 'Should I pull out?' to which I said, 'No.' He didn't pull out, he left his cock inside me and I could still fill his cock filling me. The sensation of feeling my brother's ejaculating cock seemed different; it felt incredible. As his cum pumped inside me I said, 'O my god you have so much. I can't believe how good it feels.' When I felt his cock finish delivering it's load he started to pull out. I said, 'No don't, it doesn't matter now. Stay inside me.' He said, 'I don't think I've ever cum that much, I can't believe we just did that.' I asked, "Did you like that?' He said, 'Yeah, I wish you weren't my sister'. I said, 'I don't think we should care about that anymore.'

We waited a few minutes and he pulled out of me and after making a nice mess inside me. He said, 'Maybe we shouldn't have done that. Maybe we should have used a condom.' I said, 'I never want to use a condom with you.' Knowing that my brother could possibly impregnate me, was a total turn-on for us both."

Pete said, "So you never used condoms? Didn't you know that you really could have gotten pregnant?"

I stared at him and didn't say anything.

He said, "You mean you did get pregnant?"

"Yes. But that is not what you wanted to know about, right? You wanted to know how it started and that's what I'm telling you."

(An apology and explanation to my readers. In Chapter 6, during my conversation with Mae I told her about my second pregnancy. I related the pregnancy to the tryst that I had with my friend's (Maria) boyfriend. Although the tryst did happen, I did not actually get pregnant as I actually was already pregnant, but I used that affair as the excuse for my pregnancy at age 18. When I started writing my memoir, I was not even certain if I wanted to include the relationship I had with my brother in my story. But as I considered my experience with Pete, the incestuous affair was very much part of my story. Mae eventually would also learn who the real father of my second pregnancy was. As I wrote this chapter, I thought it was better to go ahead and include it. So, I apologize for the misdirection. But, also be aware, for those pro-lifers, I did lose the pregnancy at 10 weeks to a miscarriage; I have never had an abortion.)

Pete let me continue. "My brother didn't bother debating it with me. I said to him, 'We have to be honest with each other. Had you worn a condom or had you pulled out of me, neither one of us would have really been satisfied. That's why you didn't pull out. You wanted to know what it would feel like. I wanted the same thing. You probably released three times more cum by staying inside me than had you pulled out of me. Your body knew exactly what to do, that is why you unloaded so much and it felt awesome. You know I'm right.'

My brother said, 'I think you're right, I don't think I have ever cum that much in my entire life. It really felt unbelievable. But you could get pregnant.' I simply said, 'I know, but it was worth it.'

I got off the floor and ran up to my bedroom to change into my one of my big T-shirts, like the one you saw me wearing. I could have floated up the stairs. I was happy. I was excited. But I changed my mind and didn't put on the T, instead I brought it and a blanket downstairs with me. He was seated on the sofa fully dressed in his pajamas once again. Standing before him naked I suggested that he get undressed too and we could share the blanket. He didn't argue with the suggestion. He got undressed and I saw him entirely naked. We sat close to each other under the blanket. Much closer than you would normally expect a brother and sister to sit.

As we watched the TV, I let him explore my body more. Although we were both staring at the TV, I don't think either of us was actually watching. I had his cock gripped in my hand and, with my legs spread his fingers were inside me. Less than an hour later he was on top of me and we were fucking again. But we graduated to another level. We kissed. Prior to his cock being inside me, I could have never imagined ever kissing him with anything more than a peck on the cheek. But with his cock pumping in and out of me, kissing was expected. I wasn't certain if he was ready for it, but maybe he was wondering the same of me. As he fucked me, I brought my hands around his neck and pulled his mouth towards mine. It was perfect. As soon as our lips touched the fucking turned frantic. He was able to last much longer the second round. Our tongues practically tied into a knot and I was bucking madly beneath him causing him to pump me harder. He filled my pussy with another load. The leather sofa cushion underneath me was wet from my overflow. That sofas cushion ended up having multiple dark spots from subsequent episodes and they were always mystery stains that my caused my mom to wonder what could have caused them.

He stayed inside and on top of me and we considered our new affair. I remember saying, 'God, you're a great fuck. Am I a better fuck than Cecilia (his girlfriend)?' He said, 'You have the best pussy I've ever fucked.' Of him I said, 'You're really good too.' Then we compared quick notes and he asked, 'How many guys have you fucked?' The dialogue confirmed what this new dynamic would be about: fucking. I told him the truth that he was my twelfth, which somewhat surprised but did not bother him. I was his fourth. But neither of us was in any position to judge. I said, 'Stay inside me' and our lips went back together."

Pete's cock was now fucking me at a steady, but smooth, pace. He said, "I watched how you kissed. I know what you're describing. You two were so hot for each other. You looked desperate to fuck each other."

I said, "We were. Once we tasted it, we wanted more of it. It was different than even the early stages of fucking a new boyfriend. I wanted my brother to fuck me even more. Probably because we weren't supposed to want that. Honestly, not much different than fucking you in that regard.

We went back to watching some more TV and we started fucking one more time. This time was a bit of a close call though, because my parents came home while we were doing it. We heard the garage door open but neither one us wanted to stop. We knew our parents tended to dilly-dally when they pulled into the garage and we took our chances. We played it dangerously. We separated momentarily so I could put on my T and he could put on his pajama top. We lay on the sofa next to each other facing the TV, with him behind me. We used the blanket to cover us below the waist, hiding what was happening between my legs. He slipped his cock inside me from behind and he returned to fucking me just as we had before we heard the garage door opening.

A couple minutes later we had yet to hear the car doors open or close meaning my parents were in the car likely continuing some sort of conversation. I craned my head around toward my brother's and we kissed again. The excitement of kissing him, fucking him and knowing my parents were nearby was daring and over the top. The intensity was as it should be. Then we heard the car doors open and close. We stopped kissing but his cock remained inside me and he continued to slowly churn my butter.

The door from the garage opens directly into the family room. My mother walked in first, followed by my father. I reached down to hold the blanket, to be certain that by some slim chance it didn't fall off. Similar to my brother lotioning me, my parents seeing us lying next to each other on the sofa did not appear strange. We had watched TV like that hundreds of times. My mom and dad sat across from us to tell us about wherever they had been. As they talked to us, my brother continued to slowly fuck me. I was tempted to tap on him to stop, but I didn't want to. It didn't matter though, because he gave my leg a quick squeeze and it took only a second to know why. He stopped his fucking motion and I felt his cock pulsing inside me. I could feel his cock shoot a quick squirt and then a second. In response I tightened my pussy to help milk his cock. It was incredible."

Pete was still fucking me and said, "Did it feel like this?" And almost on cue, he was refreshing my insides with a few more drops of his own cum.

I said, "That feels nice, but nowhere near as good as when my brother did it."

Pete said, "So your parents didn't even know that their son was blowing his wad in their sweet innocent daughter's pussy? Hell, they may have actually witnessed the load that got their daughter pregnant." I had never thought of it that way.

I smiled and said, "Of course they didn't know, just like they don't know that their angel got fucked by two neighbors this morning, even worse gangbanged last night.

My parents stayed talking for only a few minutes longer and then excused themselves for the night, all the while my brother's cock remained inside me and I could feel him tightening his cock to release more cum inside me. We said we would stay to watch the rest of our movie.

They left us and went upstairs to their bedroom. As soon as I heard their bedroom door close, I pulled away from my brother and stood from the sofa. I peeled off my top and I was naked again, but kept the top within arm's reach just in case. I told him, 'I want to get on top of you.' He didn't argue even with our parents upstairs. He shifted on the sofa and lay on his back. His cock was back in recovery mode, which wasn't taking long because my pussy was new and fresh for him and kept him very firm.

I climbed on top and straddled his cock, I reached down and stuffed his cock inside my pussy and proceeded to ride him. Now it was time to show my brother how good of a fuck his sister really was. I started rocking on his cock to get him harder. Taking control of the fuck has always been one of my favorite things. I love been submissive, but I love riding cock too. His cock became perfectly hard and I leaned down to support myself on my arms and then I let my hips do the work. My pussy was soaked and my ass was slapping against him. My brother tried to quiet me but I said, 'No', and continued fucking him. I was moaning loudly and he said, 'Shhhh,' I shook my head. He said, 'They'll hear,' I shook my head again and said, 'They'll think it's the TV'. My parents never did stir, I was right. I wanted one thing and one thing only: I wanted him to never stop wanting my pussy."

Pete pulled his cock out of me and said, "I knew you fucked him, but I had no idea how into each other you really were. And you fucked him almost all night long?"

"Yeah. We went into his bedroom that night, but had to stay on the floor. His bedroom is on concrete so it didn't make any noise no matter how much we fucked. His bed on the other hand was super noisy and had we used it, it would have sounded exactly like what it was: two people fucking. I think I didn't even go up to my room until almost 5 the next morning. He would fuck, cum, recharge and fuck again. And you know one of the reasons why I liked it so much? There was no emotion to it. Even when we kissed, and we kissed whenever we could, it was never about romance. It was about making our bodies feel good."

Pete asked, "Were those times I saw you, the only two times in the backyard?"

I laughed and said, "Hardly. We've probably fucked a dozen or more times in the backyard."

He said, "But it came at a price. Did you have an abortion?"

I said, "No. I don't believe in abortions. When I knew I was pregnant, I intended to keep it, but I lost it at 10 weeks. My parents found out I was pregnant and they thought I was a slut because I wasn't seeing anyone. I had another guy thought he was the one who got me pregnant, but had the baby made it to full term, the baby would have been 100% Chinese."

Pete said, "There was probably a problem with it because of your shared genes. Inbreeding."

I said, "No, it wasn't that. The fetus was viable up to that point. There was an issue with my body not being able to hold the fetus. At seven weeks I told my parents that I was pregnant. When I refused to tell them who the father was they became pretty mean about it. My dad actually called me a slut. I don't mind being called a slut or whore while I'm fucking someone, but it is not a name that I ever wanted my father to call me. It put my brother in an awkward position too. Even though he knew exactly who the father was, he could not admit it. To maintain male face with my father, he had to side with my father to tell my parents how shameful I was. But all things considered I am pretty shameful, I suppose.

We fucked every day before he went back to school. It was about a week before he was going back to school that I missed my period. I took a pregnancy test before he left, so we knew I was pregnant when he went back to school."

Knowing how I am, Pete asked, "Any possibility it could have been someone else's?"

Based upon what he knew of me it was a fair question, but there was no one else but my brother during that month. I had broken up with my boyfriend three months earlier and there was a 'Space Available' sign on my pussy that entire time.

I told him, "No. Of course, I had no way of knowing I would miscarry. Had I known, I would have never told my parents and things would not have gotten so rough between us."

Pete said, "So I guess that's why I never noticed you were pregnant. That would have actually been pretty amazing seeing you pregnant, since I knew your brother was fucking you. I still can't get over that."

"Have you ever seen me in a bikini in the back yard?"

He grinned and said, "Oh yeah, I have. There are a few stains in my bedroom carpet to prove it."

I laughed and said, "Probably more than a few. Chances are you saw my baby bump without even knowing it. I started showing at 8 weeks, which is early, but I'm small. But, you'd have to know what you were looking at to notice the bump for what it was. By the week I had the miscarriage, had you known I was pregnant, you would have realized it was a baby bump. I'm outside in my bikini a lot usually, but apparently you know that. And I know I was outside then."

He said, "I wished I'd known."

"But, the day you saw us together, may have been the very next day. The night it happened was a Saturday, so on Sunday my parents were home all day. We were both in heat for each other. When I say 'in heat', it turns out I literally was in heat. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was my idea to do it in the backyard. I was certain no one would see us. My parents were home and it was the only place I could think of. He had come up to my room almost an hour earlier and we started fooling around right here (referring to the bed I was sitting on). Although he didn't have to ask, he asked if he could eat my pussy. He pushed up my skirt and for the first time pretty much licked my pussy right where I'm sitting now. His tongue wasn't great, but it certainly excited me. One thing led to another and the oral sex moved to fucking. We had barely started fucking and we heard my father climbing up the stairs. I never saw him move so fast when he pulled out of me and zipped up his pants. Whereas I only needed to adjust my skirt.

But, the sudden stoppage of play was so fucking frustrating. My dad poked his head in my room and we acted like we had been talking. But after my dad stepped away my brother said, 'What's wrong with you? You were rubbing your thighs together like crazy.'

I told him, 'Oh my god. We need to finish. We need to do something.' And that was when I suggested the backyard.

I have to admit that I because I felt so pent up, I am certain I must have been ovulating. But it wasn't just that. It was the newness and the availability of his cock that left my pussy starving for more.

So as you saw, in the backyard, we were always hungry for each other. The backyard fuck wasn't enough to hold us over though. Two hours later, we were on the family room sofa again feigning watching TV with a blanket over us. He fucked me again while my parents were in the front living room or something. I don't really remember exactly where they were, but I know they were close enough to hear them talking. I remember giggling uncontrollably when my brother was cumming inside me.

Pete wondered, "So I take it, he still lotioned you, especially after that."

I said, "Yes. I think my mom would have questioned it if we stopped. I could have always said I'd outgrown it. But I didn't."