Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 24

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
5.8k words
4.69
6.9k
6

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 24 -- THOSE DAMN BIRDS!

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

I woke to the sounds of my parents sometime after 8:00. Sunday was their sleep-in day if you can call 8:00 sleeping in.

I lay in bed for almost an hour half asleep. The events of the previous 9 days had finally caught up with me. But, what I think it mostly was, was I knew I could relax for the day so I opted to take advantage of it.

I finally decided to climb out of bed. Once again, I had slept naked. I sat up, and unlike previous mornings, I didn't wake up in a puddle of cum. But looking at the bed there was a wet spot. I didn't recall a dream, but I must have had very pleasant dreams.

I grabbed one of my Big-Ts and meandered downstairs where my parents were at the table eating some Chinese pastries. My mom offered one to me and I gobbled it down. I was hungry again. As usual, the sex had erased my hunger while I was fucking, but now dormant I needed to feed.

But, Lucy needed feeding to. At the sight of me, her paws clicked at the sliding glass door reminding me that she needed breakfast too. Wearing just my T, I walked into the yard to retrieve her food bowl and refill her water. I looked up and there was no Pete. I purposely dropped a bowl and waited a moment. The clanging of the metal bowl worked as a perfect page. He appeared at his window. I glanced back towards my parents and confirmed I did not have their attention. I lifted the bottom of my shirt and gave him a quick flash of my pussy. Even though it was not to be a 'work day', I couldn't help but be playful.

I filled Lucy's bowl and returned it to her regular feeding location. Pete was still there, I gave him a subtle wave and turned back toward the house. This time I lifted the back of my shirt so he could get a glimpse of my ass.

I went back inside. My mom and dad asked me to sit with them and have some coffee. My dad commented that I looked tired. 'Well no shit dad! I've been fucking all week!' Of course I didn't say that. I just said the restaurant job was pretty tiring but I was being compensated well.

My mom reminded me once again not to burn the candles from both ends of the stick.

We caught up a little while I made up lie after lie about the restaurant. It was an imaginary place, but my lies even had me picturing what it was like to work there.

Finished with my cup of coffee I excused myself to shower knowing it was the best way for me to clear the cobwebs fogging my head.

The shower did the trick. I felt good. Even though I had no plans, I took my time in the bathroom drying my hair and dressing my face with makeup. My hickeys had faded to faint memories and were in no need of repair.

I wrapped myself in a towel to decide what to wear for Lucy's walk.

The weather was perfect. It was expected to be around 80 degrees which meant absolutely beautiful.

Instead of putting on a tank top, I chose a bikini top instead. It was a bright yellow that clipped in the front. The yellow looked good against my slowly darkening tan. I slipped on a pair of my usual walking shorts. They were pretty sheer, but since I know longer had a patch, they actually looked less revealing than if was wearing panties underneath. So naturally there were no panties.

I came downstairs full of energy. My dad frowned slightly at my attire. Although there was nothing indecent about my clothes, what he didn't like was my tramp-stamp was open for the whole world to see. I got the tattoo on my 18th birthday. Neither of my parents ever approved.

Recognizing why my dad wore his frown I said, "Relax dad. Everyone has tattoos. A tattoo doesn't make me a bad person." Of course, that could have been up for debate had he known about my hidden tattoo and what it meant.

I let Lucy into the house and I put on her collar and leash. She seemed excited about the walk. I have to wonder was she excited about. Was it going to her private restroom or did she think she was going to watch me mate?

Lucy and I walked out the door to follow our usual route. But as we walked I observed something. When we turned the corner to see Terry's house, I could feel moisture quickly accumulating in my pussy. The closer we came to the house, the wetter I became. Neither Terry or Karen were outside, but it made no difference.

I immediately thought of my Intro to Psychology course; the lesson about Pavlov's Dog. The dog would immediately salivate with sounds it attributed to being fed. My pussy was lubricating in response to being near the site where it all began. I had no control of it. I literally tried to erase sex out of my mind, but it made no difference. The bottom line was I was conditioned to association.

We walked past his home and I seemed to calm down as we got to Lucy's Field. But on the return, the sensations returned. We walked past their home and a few hundred feet from their home I stopped. I looked down and a small drip of liquid was running down the inside of my thigh. If a passerby saw it, they might mistake it for sweat. But it wasn't sweat; it was overflow. Certain things can't be controlled and that was one of them. I could not only feel how wet I was, but I could tell my pussy was wide open hungry to be fucked. This was not my plan.

I quickly walked home and I dashed to put Lucy into the backyard. My mom noticed my hurriedness and asked what was wrong. I said, "Nothing's wrong. It's just so nice out but Lucy is tired but I still want to go walking." I headed back out the door and said, "I'll be back in a little bit."

At a brisk pace I walked towards Terry's home. Again as I turned the corner and saw his house a wave hit me like before. But this time it was more intense. I stopped abruptly. Uncontrollably a sudden gush of pussy juice fell from my cock-craving pussy. It wasn't an orgasm, but it may as well have been. Trickles of juice ran down both thighs. I looked at my shorts. My crotch was darkened with wetness.

I hurried my steps. Again, neither Terry or Karen were outside. I walked to the front porch and pushed the doorbell button.

I could hear steps inside the house. At the sound I felt more juice drain from me. I have experienced spontaneous orgasms before and I was as close to having one as I had ever been.

The door opened. It was Karen.

She said, "Oh, hi Vanessa!" She gave me a once over. I wasn't certain if she could see what had happened between my legs.

I asked, "Is Terry here?"

She said, "Yes. Are you ok?"

I said, "No, I'm not."

She looked genuinely concerned.

I said, "I've never needed to fuck so bad."

She laughed and called out, "Terry! Your girlfriend's here!"

He came around the corner and as soon as I saw him I stepped inside without an invite.

Karen let me go past her and ran up to Terry and jumped on him standing. I wrapped my legs around him and smothered his face in a kiss.

I heard Karen casually close and lock the door behind us.

Terry lowered me and said, "Are you ok?"

I said, "I will be."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hallway leading him to their bedroom.

The bed was not made, which was just as well. The covers were pulled back and the fitted sheets had stains. I didn't know or care if they were fresh or still from me.

Once in the room I unclipped my top and slipped out of my shorts. I climbed onto the bed and said, "Fuck me!"

He proceeded to undress and as he did I spread my legs and said, "I'm so fucking horny!"

He took one look at me and said, "I can see that."

I considered playing with myself, but there was no need. He would be there to take care of my needs momentarily.

Although I wanted him to fuck me immediately, he had other plans. But I think the real issue was he wasn't hard yet. He climbed between my legs and started to devour my pussy. His tongue was perfect. It did not even take 60 seconds, and my pussy blew up from an orgasm that had been waiting to happen. He let me relax for a moment and called out, "Karen, can you get me a pill?"

He returned to eating my pussy. I was moaning non-stop. While he munched between my legs, Karen walked into the room and said, "Here you go babe."

I looked over at her dreamily as he delighted me. He reached toward her blindly and she handed him a little blue pill. He stopped for less than a second, popped it into his mouth and started slurping on my pussy. He was practically vacuuming every drop of moisture from inside me. He lifted his head and said, "Now that is how I like to wash down a pill."

Again his mouth pressed against my pussy. I could not see his cock, but I had little doubt that his cock had to been swelling from the excitement of eating my cunt.

I was still staring at Karen droopy eyed. She was staring at me with a glazed look. I licked my lips and she licked hers. I glanced down as Terry consumed my pussy. I whispered toward Karen, "You said I could have his cock whenever I wanted."

She said, "And he can have your pussy whenever he wants. And, if you want, you can have my pussy whenever you want."

I said, "And you can have mine."

She started peeling off her clothes. She said, "Now you got me horny, too. I want to sit on your face."

I didn't say anything. I just licked my lips.

She climbed onto the bed. Until she had done so, I hadn't realized how firm their mattress. Her joining us didn't require any re-shifting of our bodies.

She straddled over my face. I looked up to see the pink of her pussy smiling down at me wanting to be devoured. She lowered herself flat against my mouth smothering me, giving me barely enough room to breathe. I buried my tongue inside her. No cum flavor, just pussy.

With her pussy pushed against my face in a muffled voice I screamed out, "Fuck me! Fuck me now Terry!"

He could hear the desperation in my voice and knew it was time. He lifted himself toward me and I felt him lay the length of his cock along my vertical smile. He started sliding his cock up and down along my pussy. He was teasing me. He was playing with my sexual desires. I have no doubt that he intended to play with me for several minutes. But I wasn't having anything to do with that idea.

While I still devoured Karen's pussy, I blindly raised my hips up and down while at the same time arching my back upward and then downward to aim my pussy at the head of his cock. I was desperate to feel his cock inside me. I started to buck higher and bending my back more until finally my cunt was able to clip the head of his cock. When I did, I pulled my body down burying his cock halfway inside me. As soon as I knew I had captured my fish I wrapped my legs around him to pull him in deeper.

Karen suddenly, "Holy fuck!" I thought she was having an orgasm, but she wasn't. She said, "That was amazing!" To Terry she said, "Do that again."

Muzzled by her pussy I was trying to say, "No! No!" But it was of no use. Terry pulled out of me and once again starting sliding the side of his shaft up and down along my pussy. Once again I squirmed and arched my back hoping to again hook the fish that got away. But this time, Karen pushed both her hands onto my breasts. She squeezed them hard while pushing down to hold my back down.

Like before I would roll my back into a wave from high to low trying to hook his eel. I was getting completely frustrated but I was also excited. My tongue was simultaneously plunging it's way deeper into Karen's pussy. The adrenaline and desire was on overload.

Once again, I felt the top of my now wide open pussy hit the head of his cock. Like before I slammed my pussy down forcing his cock inside me. Again I gripped his body with my legs pulling him inside me. But this time I pulled him so tightly that his cock was trapped inside me.

Through my muffled voice I said, "Get off! Get off!"

Karen teetered off me and lay on the bed opposite me with her head pointed toward my feet. She propped her head and was staring at her husband's body pressed up against me knowing where his cock was hidden.

Not really angry I said, "Quit screwing with me! Fuck me!"

Trusting that we were done with the game, I loosened my grip and he slowly started to pump my pussy. I said, "Oh my God, that feels so good. Yes, like that. Don't stop!" This is what I wanted.

As Terry filled my pussy with his manhood. Karen tenderly started to kiss my tummy. I looked down and watched her. Every time he pushed his cock inside me, I saw my tummy rise as his mass invaded my insides.

Karen's kisses graduated into licks. Her licking slowly inched toward the pussy that her husband had coveted for months and the cock that I had come to crave.

Terry stopped giving deep full length plunges, which aloud Karen to move in with her tongue. Her tongue swept across my clit as Terry was still fucking me. Knowing that she found my love button her tongue stopped and tickled my swollen clit with pure abandon. They had me. It was confirmed when my pussy exploded all over the bed.

I started to shake and I let the orgasm take over. I went limp. As I lay there lifeless, they each did their part to be certain that I was now their sex toy. In all, I experienced two more orgasms over a span of thirty minutes of fucking and clitoral play. It ended when Terry started to fill my cunt with his sperm. But before he squeezed out the last drop he pulled his cock from my pussy and into Karen's waiting mouth.

The three of us were finished with each other. Terry climbed from between my legs and Karen climbed from the bed. Terry's cock was still rock hard from the Viagra. As for me, I rolled into a ball and said, "Give me a minute."

Almost an hour later I found myself still curled up waking from a nap. I was alone in the bedroom.

It took a moment for me to realize where I was and I climbed up from the bed and walked naked down the hallway toward the family room.

They were both dressed. Terry saw me first. He smiled and said, "Oh good, you're awake. I'm still hard."

I looked at him and said, "You can't be serious. How long was I asleep?"

Karen said, "About an hour."

Terry was seated on a sofa, he gestured me and said, "Why don't you come sit down."

As I walked toward him he tugged down his shorts revealing that he was not exaggerating; he still had a hard on. I prepared to sit next to him but he stopped me by gently putting his hands on my waist and said, "No sit here."

He pulled me to sit on his lap. He gripped his cock so it was pointing straight up. I lowered myself backwards onto his cock. I didn't need to wiggle or shift. His cock penetrated my pussy fully and deeply. He kept his knees together while my knees were spread on either side of his with my feet planted on the ground. Resting my hands on his knees allowed me to rise up and down on his cock.

He wrapped his hands around me to squeeze my breasts.

As my pussy attempted to milk his cock he said, "I can't believe how much your whore hole can stretch and still be so tight."

Still concentrating on how good his cock felt I said, "I've fucked so many times this week and every fuck still feels tight. Well maybe not so much during the gangbangs." I moaned.

He said, " You had a lot of cock this week?"

I lowered myself fully on his cock and stopped and craned my head back to look at him, "I fucked over a hundred different men this week."

He had a shocked look on his face.

I lifted myself from his cock, turned around to straddle his cock facing him, and slowly churned on his cock once again. "Yeah, over a hundred. I met this girl the night after you first fucked me. She invited me to go up to the City. Next to fucking you and your gangbangs, walking on the street is some of the most exciting sex."

My words seemed to make his cock turn harder inside me.

He said, "So you discovered something about yourself. You know what you're good for."

I smiled and said, "And I'm really good at it." I started riding him harder. "At first I thought it was Mae that convinced me to do it, but we both know it was really you. You saw it in me and you knew Mae could be my guide."

He smiled and said, "And you certainly passed the test."

Without a change of expression on his face I felt his cock pulsing inside me. I smiled to acknowledge that he was cumming inside me. I stopped riding him and lowered myself onto him still grinding myself into his cock.

I asked, "How many other neighborhood passersby have you fucked?"

He laughed and said, "Two."

I smiled and said, "I figured. But they didn't completely turn, did they?"

He said, "No. But it's ok, because they were still fun. A mother and daughter. Neither knew about the other. But they've since moved."

I stopped grinding, wanting to know more.

"Which first?"

He said, "The mom. She was married. They lived a block over, opposite direction from you."

"Asian?"

He laughed and said, "Of course. You know me. Vietnamese."

I asked, "Did they have a 'look', like what you described in me?"

He said, "Yes. It took about a dozen interactions with the mom when she asked if she could see our swimming pool. I made a move, she didn't resist and we were fucking in the backyard. She looked hungry for sex and she was."

I asked, "How did you know it was the time to make a move."

He laughed and said, "She made it pretty obvious. That day she wore a half-top and she was obviously braless. She had never dressed that way before. But, before she asked if she could she see our pool she asked if Karen was home; she wasn't."

I said, "That didn't mean she wanted to fuck though."

He replied, "True. But then we went to the backyard. She loved the pool and mentioned that her daughter would love the pool. I had never really asked if the daughter was an only child so I asked if there were other kids. She told me only the daughter and then volunteered, 'My tubes are tied, so I don't need to worry about getting pregnant.'"

I remained flat against him. His cock was still pulsing deep inside as he shared his story and his cum. I stated, "That is a pretty personal thing to say. I'm certain that made you think she wanted more than to see the pool."

He said, "Yeah I was pretty certain she wanted to be fucked. But I was more certain of it a minute later when she said, 'The sun makes me feel good'. She then reached her arms out to her left and right to stretch and then stretched her arms over her head. The motion lifted the bottom of her top over her boobs and when she lowered her arms the top was hooked on her nipples. She made no attempt to adjust the top.

We shared a look and I leaned to kiss her. Before our lips touched she said, 'We need to hurry because my husband will wonder where I am.'"

I said, "Makes me wish I had asked to see your pool the very first time we met!" I started to slowly fuck his cock again.

He continued, "She eventually introduced me to her daughter. She didn't intend for me to fuck her daughter, she just wanted us to allow the daughter to use our pool. But the daughter had the same look; your look."

12