All Comments on 'Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 24'

by SweetTastnNess

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 2 years ago

Great story, as always! It is great to read such a great writer as you. Thank you again for your contributions.

Regarding your story... After 100 dicks, what would be the next mark? 500, 1000? I know it seems impossible, but in the hooker world, impossible is nothing (I know that from experience, haha).

auhound49auhound49about 2 years ago
THANK YOU for continuing!!!!!!

It is so hot to see you back with the two hottest topics there are: selling oneself and risking impregnation.

I had given up waiting but you came through anyway for all of us. CONGRATS!

I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE!

ZetaZilchZetaZilchalmost 2 years ago

Glad to discover you have continued the story. And probably more familiar than a fan should be allowed: I am very happy that you have made it through to the other side of the global and local disasters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetTastnNess@SweetTastnNess
I'm Vanessa, a 32-year old (in 2019 at the start of my writing) Chinese-American female living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am currently married and my husband is more than aware of my past prostitution exploits (it is how we met). He is 22 years older than me and loves wh...