Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The daughter came over multiple times to swim and sunbathe in our backyard. Sometimes when we weren't home and several other times with Karen or I. On one of those times she and I were in the backyard listening to music and sunbathing. Karen was at work.

She was wearing a 2-piece and she asked me, 'Would it be okay if I took off my top?' I told her she could take off everything if she wanted to. And that is exactly what she did. She is a couple years older than you and she had a killer body. She lay back on her lounge chair and said, 'If this makes you feel uncomfortable, you can take off your shorts if you want to even things out. I am over 18, you know.'

She didn't have to suggest it twice. I pulled down my shorts and my cock was completely erect. She didn't say anything about it. I lay back down on my lounge chair with my cock pointing straight in the air. We lay there like that for about 20 minutes listening to music. The entire time, my cock was bobbing up and down.

She said, 'I'm thirsty can we get some water or something?'

I sat up and she did the same. I said, 'Sure lets go inside.' There was no hiding my erection. She made no effort to get covered so neither did I. She lead the way and I stared at her incredible body the entire time.

When we got inside she stood at the kitchen sink and looked out the window. I couldn't help but admire her young body. She is taller than you and has killer tits. She spread her stance and leaned forward as to look through the window saying, 'Your backyard is absolutely beautiful.'

I couldn't take it any longer. I came up from behind. I pressed my body against her and she said, 'Took you long enough'. I didn't even bother with foreplay, because it didn't seem necessary. I pushed my cock between her thighs. She reached between her legs and pushed the head of my cock inside her. She was wet but extremely tight. I mean tight like trying to push into a clenched fist.

She said, 'Wait, you're too big.' She continued to push my cock inside her with her fingers until I was halfway inside her. Unlike you, she has no depth. She can't handle more than six inches of cock. But she finally let go and let me fuck her.

Like I said, she was wet, she just can't handle major cock. As I fucked her she first said the most important thing, 'I'm on the pill.' She also said I was the oldest guy she ever fucked and the first white guy. It took only a few minutes to finish off inside her.

That was the first time I fucked her."

My pace was intensifying. Hearing about his neighborhood conquest was a turn on for me. I asked, "So you were fucking them both?"

He said, "Yeah, for almost a year. Ended when they moved."

This entire time Karen was sitting at a dinette table. She was listening to us, but she was actually doing her nails as if we weren't even there. With her lack of expression I knew she was aware of the mother-daughter duo.

I asked, "And they never knew about each other?"

He said, "Of course not. For them to know would mean the daughter would know her mom was cheating and the mom would know her daughter was a slut. You might have known her. She went to your school, but like I said, she is a couple years older."

He told me her name.

I stopped my grinding and said, "Oy my God! I know her. Well, know of her. She's a total slut."

At my comment Terry and Karen simultaneously let out a laugh. I thought they were having a laugh at my statement being sort of obvious. But instead Terry said, "You say that while your married-white-boss, who is more than twice your age, has his cock stuffed and draining inside your unprotected pussy while his wife sits only feet away doing her nails. She who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones." It may have been the biggest touché ever hurled at me.

Terry smiled and said, "But yes, I know she's a slut."

"Did Karen ever have fun with them too?"

Karen scoffed, "No, he kept them for himself."

I had to wonder, "Have you ever misread a woman? You thought she had a look, but she didn't agree."

He laughed and said, "Yes. Donna from the bank. It was before she started working there. She was the friend of a friend. I made a pass at her and she rejected my advance, telling me flatly, 'I'm married and not that kind of woman.'"

Astonished I asked, "And she still ended up working at the bank?!"

He laughed and said, "Yes. Because I wasn't wrong about her. She is that type of woman. We fucked and occasionally still do."

I changed the subject and lifted myself off his cock. I said, "This has been fun, but I told my mom that I was going out for a short walk. I was only hoping for a quickie. I didn't expect to take a nap.

I stood from the sofa. Terry's cock was still pointing into the air: Viagra, the wonder drug.

I excused myself to use the bathroom. After peeing, I went to their bedroom to retrieve my things.

I returned to the family still naked and interrupted a quiet conversation that they were having. Terry was still sitting bottomless on the sofa.

I slipped on my shorts and then clipped on my bikini top. I sat next to Terry so I could put my sneakers back on.

Terry said, "That was a nice little test. Now you really know that you can co-own my cock with Karen. You can have it anytime you want. Doesn't matter if Karen knows or not. Because, she knows we're going to fuck. Hell, she has so much cock nearly every day and I only hear about the interesting ones."

I said, "Yeah, and trust me this won't be a last."

He continued, "Which means I can fuck you anytime I want your pussy, right?"

I had just finished tying my second shoe and said, "Yes, anytime you want."

He said, "What if I knocked on your door and your parents were home? Would you fuck me?

I said, "Yes." Truth is, I had already thought this one out.

He said, "With them home?"

I said, "Yes. In my bedroom. I would tell them that there was something important at work that we needed to talk about. I would invite you up to my bedroom. They would never think you were there to fuck me. Only thing is, you would need to fuck me on the floor because my bed is too noisy."

He said, "So we really can fuck whenever one of us really needs it?"

I smiled, "Yes."

He said, "Then you'd better lay down."

I said, "What?"

He said, "I want you now."

I said, "Fuck! You got me!"

I started to take off my shoes. He said, "No. Everything stays on. Go ahead and lay down."

He stood from the sofa and I lay on it as he asked. I spread my legs and peeled the crotch of my shorts to the side. He climbed between my legs, lowered himself and his cock slid inside the pussy that he unknowingly co-owned with Dipper. Although I would never tell either of them, I felt that they each had equal claim to my pussy

I lay there and let him pump my pussy again. Karen continued polishing her nails while her husband and teenaged-adult girlfriend fucked.

I truly did not think he could have much cum left in his balls, but he proved me wrong. He said, "Oh I'm close, I'm going to cum."

Karen called out, "Do it baby!"

He let out a grunt. I readied myself to feel his load. But instead he pulled out abruptly, stayedon his knees between my spread legs and violently stroked his cock. Cum started to spray on me. He aimed directly at the crotch of my shorts and a wad splattered. Then he changed his aim and cum shot onto the front of my shorts, my stomach and above my tits.

He didn't stop shaking until his cock stopped spraying. He looked at me and said, "That was hot!" He stood up, grabbed his shorts from the floor and slipped them on.

He said, "There, I got to use your pussy the same way you got to use my cock. We want each other for the same thing; we just want no-strings-hard-fucking." Clearly satisfied he said, "If we're done using each other you can go home now."

I laughed at his candor and said, "Ok. That's fair enough. We both got what we needed." I stood from the sofa and stared down at myself saying, "You did a real number on me. I'm going to need some baby wipes or something." I adjusted the crotch of my shorts that were still peeled to the side and covered in cum.

Terry said, "Nope. You are going to walk out just as you are. You have the entire walk home to try and clean yourself."

I said, "You're serious?"

He said, "You know I am. We'll walk you out."

Karen stood and together they led me to the entry. Neither had any intention of even offering a tissue.

I said, "Well this was fun. Always an adventure. I stepped onto the porch with cum splattered all over me."

Terry said, "Well, unless one of us gets a sudden need, I'll see you at the bank on Tuesday. I'm glad you came by."

I said, "I'm glad I came by too." They closed the door and I started my walk home.

As I walked home I would look down to wipe shots of cum from my stomach. I did the only thing I could do and sucked it from my fingers. I did pass some other pedestrians and no one seemed to notice that the neighborhood-slutty-girl-who-walks-her-dog just finished with a morning of fucking. But my shorts were a mess. They were sticky and stained. I tried to wipe what I could away, but the stains were really bad.

I hoped beyond hope that I would be able to walk into the house without running into my parents. I walked to the front door and grabbed the handle. Shit! It was locked. Either my mom or dad had locked the door.

My mom apparently heard me rattling the door and I heard her footsteps running to the door to open it for me. I knew I looked like a mess. There were still dried patches of cum on my stomach and chest, and my shorts still looked gooey.

My mom looked at me and immediately said, "What happened?"

Spontaneously I said, "I walked to the park and lay down on the grass and a bird flew over and shit all over me! I'm a disaster!"

I suppose that may have been how it really looked to her. She didn't question it. I went straight to the shower to rinse off. Afterwards, I put my clothes through the laundry for fear of my mother smelling them later; she would recognize the smell of the stains for what they really were.

The sex with Terry certainly relieved the steam in my pressure cooker. Later that afternoon I took Lucy for her second walk of the day. Not surprisingly, my body reacted the same way as I neared Terry's home. But this time I controlled my emotions and did not give in to temptation. Had Terry or Karen been outside I think I would have caved.

I ignored phone calls and texts that continued to stream in throughout the day. I ignored those and would respond the next day.

The most notable text was from Mae. It read, '100+!!??? WTF! Lunch Tuesday at 11'. I responded to her text with, 'OK'.

12