Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 26

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
6.2k words
4.81
9.4k
9

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 26 -- Celebration!

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

I stared at the pregnancy test. After less than a minute a faint horizontal blue line appeared on the tester: meaning a negative result. But the instructions were to wait a few minutes. Those minutes seemed to take a lifetime.

I watched intently waiting for a change. A faint blue vertical line seemed to appear. But, I thought it might be my imagination so I continued to wait. Less than a minute later the vertical line turned a deep blue; as blue as the first horizontal line. The lines formed into a plus sign. I was pregnant.

My heart was racing. I was almost giddy. I did what I suppose many women have done when they realized they were pregnant and rubbed my belly. There was a life inside me. It was a baby. My baby. The baby belonged to me and no one else. Certainly someone was the father, but that man would only be able to wonder if the baby was his. I had no intention of pursuing who he might be. Was he from the gangbang? Was he Dipper or one of the guys? Was he a street fuck? The mystery made the concept of motherhood even more appealing.

Looking back, I know my young mind was not really mature enough to grasp the idea of being a single mother. A single mother who was a prostitute. But it made no difference. I wanted to be pregnant. I wanted a baby.

I took the test and returned to my room. I set it on the night stand next to my bed. I wanted to tell someone, but I did not want everyone to know.

I picked up my phone and wrote a text to Dipper: "I'm pregnant".

A minute later he wrote, "Is this good?"

I responded, "Yes. Very good. I'm very happy."

He said, "You probably tripled your value. With a bump, guys will want to fuck you even more."

I wrote, "I hope so."

He said, "We'll say it's mine. It could be."

I ended by writing, "Ok. Good night. Thank you."

I don't know how I was able, but I quickly dozed off to sleep.

Sunday morning I woke early. With blurry eyes I looked at the pregnancy test still laying on the stand. I picked it up and stared at it. It was not a dream. I was pregnant.

I got out of bed and put the pregnancy test inside one of my backpacks. This particular backpack was full of cash, condoms and now a used pregnancy test.

Wearing only one of my oversized T shirts I went downstairs to have a cup of coffee with my parents. They made no mention of me having an expectant mother glow. I knew my pregnancy would be a problem for them. I wasn't ready to tell them I was pregnant. It was too soon. I thought I would wait until I had no choice but to tell them. But, I had also figured by then I would need to move out. In the end I hoped they would come to love their grandchild, even if I never revealed who the father was. But moving out and a father-reveal was not really on my mind.

Lucy was clattering against the window for her morning breakfast. I quickly went through her morning feeding routine. As soon as I looked up Pete was at his window. Lucy must have been making enough noise that Pete knew it was feeding time. I looked up and we gave each other a wave. I did a glance back toward the house; my parents were not looking my way.

In a complete pantomime I pointed at myself and then followed with my hands rubbing over an invisible ball over my tummy.

He then repeated the pantomime and pointed at me and rubbed his hands over an invisible ball of his own. To which I nodded up and down.

I then waved him to come over. I put up a hand with my fingers spread wide, suggesting 'five minutes'. I pointed in the direction of our gate and again put up my five fingers. His response was a thumbs up.

Knowing that I was pregnant made me horny and I needed a celebratory fuck.

I went back inside and glanced at the clock. A downed my cup of coffee and told my parents I wanted to do some laundry.

I went up to my room and collected some clothes. I also retrieved the used pregnancy test. After a few minutes I went downstairs carrying my laundry and went out to the garage where are laundry machines were located. I set the clothes on the washer and pulled out the pregnancy test that I had hidden within the clothes.

Carrying only the pregnancy test, I quietly opened the side door of the garage. Just as I exited the garage, the redwood fence gate opened and Pete came into our side yard.

Grinning ear to ear I said to him, "I'm pregnant" and handed him the test. He looked at it and said, "So I guess no need to worry about getting you pregnant this morning."

I smiled at his obvious suggestion and simply said, "Nope," and I started to pull my T over my head. He said, "No leave it on, you look sexy with it on."

He was wearing shorts and I went to my knees. I pulled his shorts down and went to work by sucking his cock. I was hurried, because I knew I only had a short window with my parents inside the house.

I knew how he liked to fuck me. Once he was hard, I stood up and leaned against the side of our house. Gripping his cock, he came up behind me and pushed the head of his cock against my cunt. I felt my pussy open eager to gobble up his cock. Still grasping his cock he held his cock so the his hooded soldier was barely inside me. He slid the end of his cock rapidly up and down my pussy. The excitement was immediate. I started mumbling, "Oh shit! Oh shit!"

With my back turned to him I could hear the smile in his voice as he said, "You like that don't you?"

I replied with, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Hurry, I don't have long."

He continued masturbating my pussy with his cock. I could hear my pussy becoming wet and sloppy. He was bringing me close. I was moments away from reaching an orgasm and he stopped. He pushed his cock only a couple inches inside me and started jerking his cock. He let out some grunts and his cum started to flow barely inside my pussy. Still leaning onto the outside wall of the garage I let him pump his load inside me.

He waited nearly a full minute before he pulled away. When he did a clump of cum dropped from my pussy onto the concrete at my feet.

I stood upright and pulled my T-shirt down that had been pushed up above my waist during the frenzy. He pulled up his shorts and picked up the pregnancy test that I had set on top of a garbage can.

He said, "So this is real?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "So I could be the father?"

I responded, "Maybe, but so could a bunch of other men."

Pete said, "Congratulations."

Carelessly I said, "Remember the morning when I told you that I did the gangbang? I had another gangbang that same night. I really have no idea who the father could be."

He asked, "I'm guessing you were paid that second night too."

I said, "Yes."

He then asked, "Are those the only times you've been paid for sex?"

I said, "Are you asking me if I am a prostitute? Not just those two nights?"

He said, "Yes."

I asked, "Does it matter if I am?"

He answered, "No."

I was nearly ready to give a full admission, but decided against it and simply said, "Why don't we just leave it at that then."

He laughed and said, "Ok. We'll leave it as you're the neighborhood slut who may happen to be a hooker."

I giggled and said, "You mean the pregnant neighborhood slut who is likely a hooker."

He said, "Be careful, I may need to put you in handcuffs."

I quietly laughed and said, "Maybe next time!"

He said, "Well as long as you don't charge me anything, it means I don't know for certain if you're a prostitute. I'm ok with it if you are."

I said, "Ok. You'd better get going before my parents come out to check the garage for me."

I walked him through the gate onto our driveway. There was a stranger walking across the street. No one that I recognized. My dad's SUV was backed into the driveway and Pete and I stood between the car and the garage.

I said, "Thanks Pete, for helping me celebrate."

He said, "What, now that I think you're a hooker, no kiss goodbye?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Ok, a kiss goodbye."

He bent his head down to kiss me. It was not a peck on the cheek. He went straight for my lips fully open-mouthed.

Our tongues collided. A minute later our faces were pressing hard against each other. Although we were partially hidden between the car and the garage, we were still fully in the light of the morning. He reached down and tugged my shirt up above my ass. Still kissing him I moaned 'uh-uh' meaning 'no'. But then he slid his fingers inside me pussy. I gave in and reciprocated by reaching into his pants for his cock. His cock was hardening again.

I stopped and pulled away. I looked to our left and right and said, "We really shouldn't do this."

I turned and pushed my back against my father's car. I said, "Hurry."

He pulled out his cock and I spread my legs facing him. He grabbed me by my ass and lifted me upwards pressed against the car. His cock slid inside me again. He fucked me for less than a minute to give himself a second round of relief. This time he left his cock deep inside me. Spurts of cum shot inside the depths of my sex-craved cunt.

Finished using me, he pulled away and lowered me back on to the driveway. He stood tall and tucked away his cock.

I waved a finger at him and said, "That was very dangerous."

He laughed and said, "You loved it and you know it."

I said, "You'd better leave. And no more goodbye kisses."

We parted ways. I went back to the side yard and closed the gate behind me. I grabbed my pregnancy test and returned to the garage, quickly stuffing my load of laundry into the washer.

With the pregnancy test clenched in my hand I went back inside. Neither my parents commented about how long I was in the garage.

I started to walk upstairs when my mom stopped me. She said, "Did you rub up against something? The back of your T-shirt is real dirty."

I laughed it off and said, "I must have rubbed up against something. I better take a shower and then walk Lucy."

I did exactly that. In the shower clumps of Pete drained from my pussy. He was generous. But as hungry as his sperm may have been to find an egg, none would be so lucky.

Pete was conquest number one. But I was still horny to fuck.

The day was to be in the mid 80's. My attire on this walk would be simple. It would be one of the few walks that I would wear a skirt instead of shorts. The skirt was short, but as long as I didn't pull it up too high it was not see-the-butt-cheeks short. I chose to wear a bikini top with it. Once again, I received the scowl from my father, mostly because of my exposed tramp stamp.

Before getting Lucy's leash I went back upstairs for my phone. I sent a text to Terry: "I'm leaving for a walk. I feel my period coming on, but I need a quickie." I was not ready to tell Terry about my pregnancy.

I waited for a reply. A minute later Terry wrote, "Period? Are you sure?"

I responded, "Without doubt. Need to fuck before I start bleeding."

He wrote, "I have company."

I texted, "Anyone I know?"

"No one you know. A few friends. Here to watch a football game."

"Are they the type I should know?"

He said, "Maybe. Do you want to try? I yes, come watch some of the game."

I said, "Ok."

I came back downstairs and told my parents that I had a change of plans. "Terry just texted me to say some friends from the bank are at their house watching a football game and asked if I'd like to join them."

My mom said, "That sounds like fun. Are you going to change?"

I lied and said, "I put my bikini bottoms under my skirt and I might use the pool." In actuality, there was nothing under my skirt.

I wasn't certain how long I might be so I just said, "I'll be back later and left the house."

There was no conditioned association along the walk that caused the moisture between my legs. I was wet because I knew I was likely going to fuck. Worse case would be Terry would take me aside for a quickie."

I walked up to the house and readied to ring the doorbell. I looked down at my bikini top. My nipples were hard and pressed against the fabric. I thought about my skirt and pulled up on the waist line allowing my cheeks to be slightly visible.

I rang the doorbell. It took a minute before I heard Terry walking toward the door. He opened it and quickly gave me a once over. He stepped outside to talk with me and closed the door.

I asked, "Is it going to be just you and I or should I come inside?"

He smiled and said, "You can come inside, but I only have partied with two of them. The third one knows about the parties but never participated." He told me the names of who had and who hadn't. He added, "I didn't tell anyone that you would be coming by, so no one is expecting anything."

I said, "Then I don't need to adjust my skirt?"

He gave me a once over and pointed at a bench on the porch and asked me sit down. Seated, I looked down and could see my exposed pussy. He said, "That's a little too obvious, you better push down your skirt."

I stood and readjusted the skirt and sat down again. When I looked down I could no longer see my pussy, but knew from Terry's angle in front of me, my pussy was far from hidden.

He said, "Yes, that's better. But, you're pussy needs to be open. Show me some pink." I reached between my legs and slid my fingers along my pussy to open my fuck hole.

I removed my fingers and asked, "Better?"

He said, "Perfect, but you already know that. Are you really certain your period is coming?"

Wearing a disappointed look I lied and said, "Yes. I even took a pregnancy test and it was negative."

He said, "Well then we'll have to do some more parties. But for now, let's see what happens before you start bleeding all over the place. Even if you start to bleed, doesn't mean you can't get fucked."

We went inside. The three men were watching the game in the family room. There were open bottles of beer.

Terry said, "Hey guys, this is Vanessa. She works at the bank and sometimes comes by to use the pool." He gave me a scornful look and added, "Usually she calls first, but she's always been told she could use it whenever she wanted."

In near-unison they all said, "Hi Vanessa." In equal unison, their eyes traveled over my body.

I said, "Sorry, I didn't know you guys would be here. Maybe I should go."

Terry said, "Don't be silly. You don't need to leave. Would you like a beer?"

Instantly, I thought of the baby. Drinking was something I did infrequently, and felt the pregnancy was early enough that a single beer would not hurt. So I accepted the offer.

Terry said, "You can use the pool, but why don't you sit down for a few minutes."

The sofa configuration was a sectional shaped into a U. I knew the furniture well, because it was just a couple weeks earlier that Terry had fucked me on this same furniture while his wife did her nails.

I sat on one of the shorter sofas while the others sat opposite me. Terry returned from retrieving a beer and handed it to me as he sat next to me.

I pushed myself back against the cushion. I didn't even bother to look down, I knew my pussy was exposed. A classy woman would have at least crossed her legs, buy I left mine parted. I looked up at the TV and asked about the game.

I quickly gulped down about half the beer. I didn't really need a buzz, but knew it wouldn't hurt during moments like this.

The guy who had never partied before was first to speak. He said, "I think you know my wife, Nora. She works at the bank." I wasn't ready to hear that tidbit. I knew that she had worked at the bank longer than Terry. I was also fairly certain that Terry had never fucked her because she wasn't his type: she wasn't Asian.

With this revelation I brought my knees together, but then relaxed and parted them again.

The small talk started. How long have been at the bank? How long have you known Terry? What are you studying in school? And finally came the most important one: Have you been here for any parties?

I finished my beer and said, "Well, I didn't mean to interrupt your game. I just wanted to use the pool."

Again in almost unison they said, it was alright.

Then I said, "This is a little awkward since I didn't know you all would be here, but I don't usually wear a swimsuit when I use the pool. Yeah, I'm wearing a bikini top, but no bottoms."

One of the gents acknowledged the elephant in the room and said, "Yeah, we noticed."

I smiled and said, "Really? You could see?" I continued, "So if I use the pool, are any of you guys going to be freaked out if I'm not wearing anything?"

Again, no one seemed to be bothered.

I said, "What's the big deal, right? We're all adults. I guarantee I'm over 18 and very legal. Well maybe not legal to drink this beer. Actually turning 20 in a couple weeks."

I stood and excused myself to leave the room. I went into the guest room and peeled off what little I was wearing. I went to the hall closet where I knew there were pool towels and grabbed one. I draped the towel over my shoulders and walked back into the family room completely naked.

They had been talking before I walked in, and the chatter stopped upon my entrance.

At the silence, I laughed and said, "Relax boys, a naked woman is no big deal. You've all seen one and after a little while it seems natural, right?"

I walked over to where they were. I had my mind set on one of them. The one who had never been to a party. The one who was married to Nora. He was the key to if there would be a party or not.

I stood in front of him and said, "Seriously, let's get through the awkwardness." I leaned forward and my boobs hung down. I said, "Go ahead, squeeze them. Once you do, my being naked won't seem weird. He reached out and his hand fully cupped my boob. I said, "Mmmm, your hand is warm. That feels nice."

As he squeezed my boob, I pulled the towel from around my shoulders and dropped it onto the floor. His hand never let go of my boob. I moved closer to him and climbed onto the sofa straddling over his lap. He let go of my boob and I pushed the boob towards his mouth. He opened his mouth and pulled my nipple inside as he sucked on my boob. I wrapped my hands around his head pulling his mouth firmly against my chest.

No one said a word. For the next several minutes the only sound was the noise of the television and the occasional slurp as he sucked my tit.

He switched boobs and sucked on my other nipple. I said, "That feels so good."

Finally, he reached his hand between my legs. He rubbed his entire hand along my pussy. His fingers curled upward and into my pussy. My hands were still wrapped behind his head and I pulled him tighter against my boob practically smothering him. I let out a moan as his fingers explored the inside of my cunt.

I lowered my mouth to his ear and whispered, "Fuck me."

He didn't say anything, but his hands quickly went to work undoing his pants. I lifted myself enough to give him enough room to pull his pants down to his knees.

12