All Comments on 'Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 26'

by SweetTastnNess

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Siska100Siska100about 2 years ago

I'd stopped looking for additional chapters. I just finished reading the three new chapters. I have to say, it was worth waiting for!

I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like Siska100, I am also interested enough to want to read more. I am sure the eventual family showdown will be quite the event and certainly knowing what was in the author's mind at the time will, I think, be quite revealing.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

auhound49auhound49almost 2 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

Your newest chapters are very much appreciated and I hope to hear more of them.

You still have a full nine months of stories to tell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your work Vanessa. You never fail to get me completely hard with your adventures. This is like training preparation for long suck & fuck sessions with the right Asian love partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue!

ZetaZilchZetaZilch9 months ago

The tension created by the interactions with your parents is delicious. Looking forward to reading about your brother as well. Best wishes, Zeta.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetTastnNess@SweetTastnNess
I'm Vanessa, a 32-year old (in 2019 at the start of my writing) Chinese-American female living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am currently married and my husband is more than aware of my past prostitution exploits (it is how we met). He is 22 years older than me and loves wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES