Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell his cock was gripped in his hands I pulled my boob from his mouth to concentrate on positioning my pussy. I reached down for his cock. He was hard and ready. Without looking down I slid my hand up and down his cock. I accurately guessed his cock to be about seven inches; not huge, but certainly fuckable. With his cock firmly in my hand I lowered myself until I felt the head of his cock against my pussy. I pushed down slightly until the head of his cock penetrated my pussy. I continued lowering myself until his cock was fully inside me and I was seated on his lap. Now we were looking at each other face to face. I stared at him and said, "Your cock feels nice. Have you ever fucked in front of others before?"

He answered, "No."

I started sliding up and down on his pole and said, "I love fucking in front of others. It's a turn on isn't it?"

He said, "Oh my God you've got a nice pussy."

I said, "Shhhh, you're going to make them jealous that you got go first."

I started slowly riding his cock. I said, "Relax and enjoy it like they're not here. Close your eyes if you need to. I want to feel you cum, but let's enjoy the fuck first."

He closed his eyes and I continued to fuck him for almost ten minutes. I was riding him with full strides. He made no indication that he was ready to climax, but then one of the other guys said, "Oh yeah, give it to her. That's what she wants." Then I could feel the warmth inside me. From their vantage point they could obviously see the cum that was likely dripping down his cock as I fucked him.

I slowed down and sat firmly on his cock. His eyes were open again and we stared at each other silently. To break the ice I said, "Don't worry, I won't tell your wife."

He said, "I won't either."

Still milking his cock I asked, "Did you know that I was one of Terry's party girls?"

He said, "I had no idea."

I said, "Maybe you should party with us. I can tell you'd like it."

I slid off his cock and went to bachelor number two. I did the same with him as I did the first, starting by straddling him and shoving my boob into his face. I didn't need to tell him what to do. His cock was inside me without putting in a request.

Bachelor number 3 was ready to go. He coaxed me to get on my knees on the sofa with my elbows resting on the back rest. He obviously wanted to take me from behind. He lowered his shorts and his cock was ready to feed my pussy. Between to loads of cum and my natural juices, his ample cock met with no resistance. He was the largest of my three new friends.

He was giving me full thrusts for several minutes when he pulled out fully and pushed the head of his cock against my asshole. I said, "Wait! Wait! I'm not ready!" But he ignored me and he slowly pushed his cock forward until I felt the familiar pop of the head of his cock as it entered my unlubricated ass.

He held himself there for a moment and said, "Sorry slut, but your asshole was wide open begging for cock." It would not be the first time that my ass was open in anticipation. I was less mentally prepared than I was physically prepared.

He pushed forward. I said, "Oh God!"

Terry asked, "You want him to stop or do you need gel?"

I replied only saying, "Gel!"

Terry nearly leapt from where he was and went to cabinet nearby. He retrieved a tube of KY. Who keeps KY in their family room? Terry and Karen do. My guess is that had sex toys and accessories stashed throughout their home.

Terry gave the tube to partner #3. He pulled his cock fully out of me and layered his cock in the precious gel. He brought his cock back to my ass and marched forward. I was instantly in heaven. The guy loved to fuck ass as much as I enjoyed having my ass fucked. At that moment we were perfect for each other.

He took his time with me certain to take advantage of this rare opportunity. He finished by filling my ass with his load.

Upon his finale, Terry took over while I was still poised to be taken from behind. But Terry was kind enough to give me an intense vaginal fuck. He finished by partly cumming inside me and then pulled out to jerk off the remainder of his cum onto my back.

They all fucked me but I was still hungry. The real test was when I wanted a second round. The concern was bachelor number one. Would he want to fuck me again, or would he be attacked by post-orgasm regret?

I went back to the first contestant and repeated how we had first started. He had no regrets and no hesitation. This time he lasted longer. They all did. In the end they all had a second fuck. The football game was over, and I don't know that any of them even knew the final score. The only score I cared about was 4 cocks and 1 pussy.

For Terry's final fuck I rode his cock while he was seated on the sofa. When I was finished I rolled off him. My body was layered in a thin film of sweat while my back was caked with dried cum. I lay on the sofa next to Terry and eyed his cock as he put it away. I commented, "No pink."

Terry laughed and said to everyone, "Her period is due any minute and she just needed some cock. She didn't expect four."

I stood up and cupped my hand under my pussy. I said, "I'm going to jump in the shower or else I'm going to be draining all the way home."

Terry asked, "What's wrong with that?"

I knew he would love nothing more than to have me leaking their combined cum on the walk home. I said, "Not today Terry, too much."

With my hand still between my legs I grabbed the towel I had dropped earlier and scurried to the hall bathroom. I had used their bathroom before and knew it had a flexible shower nozzle that would help to clean me.

I finished showering and went to the guest bedroom to get dressed again. When I slipped on the skirt, I kept it purposely high to be more than revealing. I went back to the family room.

Again conversation stopped when I returned.

I looked at the big coffee table that sat in the center of the sectional and said, "Let me at least do some housekeeping." No one seemed to mind that my skirt was so revealing.

I picked up the beer bottles from the table as well as a bowl of snacks. The table was completely cleared. I moved everything to the kitchen and then came back to the boys and sat on the edge of the table.

The table top was covered in a mosaic ceramic tile. It was cool on my bare ass.

I leaned forward to contestant number one and whispered, "I want you to eat my pussy. I'm clean and I need to cum."

I lay on my back and stared up at the ceiling. I spread my legs and closed my eyes. It seemed to take an eternity. I was afraid he wouldn't do it. But then I felt the warmth of his breathing near my pussy. He seemed to hesitate. I suppose he wasn't too certain about munching on a pussy that had been flooded by four cocks. But I knew I cleaned myself well and doubted that there would be the tingling taste of sperm.

He stuck his tongue inside me. I shuddered at the sensation. He lapped at my pussy like a dog. It only took a few minutes before I enjoyed the orgasm that I deserved. Places were quickly exchanged and the rotation was the same as the original order. One by one I enjoyed orgasm after orgasm achieved by their oral stimulation.

But when Terry was finished giving me his tongue lashing he stayed between my spread legs while I lay on the table exhausted. He undid is pants and once again his cock was inside me. He slowly fucked me.

He said, "Does that feel good Vanessa?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "Still no pink, you want to stop?"

"No."

"One more round of cum?"

"Yes."

He asked, "You'll go home messy?"

"Ok."

He pulled out of me.

It was back to bachelor #1. He was hard and ready to fuck.

I lay there almost helplessly as they took turns on me nonstop. They didn't stop until they came.

When Terry finished he said, "One more time guys?"

They all said, "Yes."

Terry said, "Vanessa? One more?"

I answered by spreading my knees wider than they had been.

Again another rotation. A third rotation started but the two veterans had enough. Surprisingly, it was the new guy who was still turned on.

It finally came to an end.

I sat up dizzy from exhaustion.

I said, "Damn! I never wanted to go to a football watch party, but I think I would like to do that again."

Terry said, "Or you could just have a couple parties like a few weeks ago, huh?"

I looked at him and plainly said, "Next Wednesday and Thursday. Same arrangement. I looked at the guys and said, "Make certain they get an invite, and some other new faces too."

Terry said, "Twelve plus me?"

I smiled and said, "Or more. Surprise me."

He asked, "How about three nights?"

I said, "Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday."

He said, "Deal."

I asked, "How long have I been here?"

One of the guys volunteered, "Almost four hours."

Shit! I did it again. Got carried away and lost track of time.

I said, "I need to get going. But I need to do quick wipe down."

The look on Terry's face told me he wanted me to go home completely sloppy, but I gave a look back that it was not up for debate.

I went to the bathroom, used some baby wipes to wipe down my thighs and around my pussy.

I needed to get home. It was mid-afternoon and my 'swimming' had gone long. But the good news about gangbangs and orgasms, they can calm the libido faster than anything. The entire time I forgot about being pregnant. But now that the fucking was over, pregnancy was top of mind again.

Terry agreed to walk me out. I said goodbye to the guys and truthfully said I hoped I would see them again.

Terry stepped out onto the front porch. Now my skirt was more modestly positioned.

Terry said, "So do I have your ok to put something together next week? Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "So you should be ovulating about that time, right?"

I said, "Yeah, but considering that nothing happened this month, I am not certain what to think."

He said, "This time they'll just pay you the night of the party. No need to be risky at the bank again."

I said I was ok with it. But I added, "Let's not tell Mae about this one, ok? She already thinks I'm out of control."

Terry said, "But, you are out of control. Look at what just happened. You would have laid on your back for hours more if you had more time."

He was right. But I also knew that getting pregnant was no longer a goal. But for Terry, the idea of getting me pregnant during a gangbang was his ultimate desire. It was an illusion that I wanted to maintain.

Terry said, "It might be easier to schedule parties on Thursday, Friday and Saturday."

Knowing my ovulation calendar, I knew that had I been fertile, the best days would be Tuesday through Thursday. I told him so and added, "I'm not available on Fridays or Saturdays. That's when I'm streetwalking in the City." He gave me a look and I said, "Don't look at me that way. You created me. You wanted me to be a slut. You wanted me to fuck for money. And the first time you fucked me I was a streetwalker. I like it. It's fun."

He said, "I didn't create you. I found you. You were already there. My only wish is that I could have found you sooner."

I smiled and said, "Me too. I better get going."

I started the walk home. So much for taking it easy on Sundays. I fucked five guys since morning, and all of them were freebies. But it was in celebration.

I almost made it home without incident. Cum was leaking from my pussy. The inside of my thighs were sticky. I stopped walking and looked down. Small rivulets of cum were traveling down my thighs all the way to my knees. But that was what Terry wanted. I think it might be an animalistic trait of males to let others known when a female mated.

There was no stopping it, so I just let it happen.

I walked to the front door, and miraculously, the door was not locked. As I reached for the door, it opened on its own. My mom and dad were standing there. My mom said they were just leaving for the grocery store and would be back in an hour. My parents never shopped at the local supermarket. They preferred the Asian markets that were further away. I told them I was sweaty from lounging by the pool all day and needed to take a shower. Neither seemed to notice what had been flowing between my legs.

I jumped into the shower and cleaned the sweat from my body and the cum from my pussy. I used Summer's Eve douche to completely rinse away my insides. Although I had very little pubic stubble, I decided to take the opportunity to shave my pussy smooth.

I climbed from the shower and dried myself. I looked at myself in the mirror and pondered when I might start showing. I was looking forward to those days to come.

12