Bank Teller Wife Goes Dark Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned and dropped three fingers in her twat and rubbed her clitoris with her thumb. Holy shit.

"It's not like it was two weeks ago. Are you going to fuck your wife or am I going to have to finish myself?"

She moved her hand. That was one big pussy. I moved up and pointed in the general direction. I slid right in. It was like fucking in a fog. You could kind of tell where you were but couldn't be sure. I think she was enjoying it just knowing what she had in her earlier.

I played with her tits and sucked on her nipples. I sure as hell wasn't kissing her.

We had a pretty good session. She had an orgasm. She was too wet to tell if I did. I got a load in her a few minutes later which went pretty well unnoticed with all the rest of the mess.

Usually, there was no big deal about me seeing her dress for work at the bank. The next morning, rather than go downstairs first, she stood right with me naked showing her charms.

After reviewing all the cock in her the night before and her new man fucking her in our bed she gave me a hard-on.

"Oh, look at that! That would be a nice way to send your wife off to work. How about you fuck me!"

"Sure! I could fuck that and add some seed to what is already in there. Would that be a problem?"

"Only if it leaks and runs on the floor while I'm at work at the bank." She giggled.

She tried to kiss me, then ran to the bed to spread her legs. She looked good there. All she had put on so far was thigh-high hose. It framed her thighs and pussy nicely. Her once little pussy beckoned me. It had tightened somewhat, but the black fucking over the past couple of weeks had started her on the way to more of a camel toe and her inner lips didn't close after all of it.

There was no reason not to fuck her and I wasn't putting myself through another day without some relief. Cindy was all for it, too. Probably the idea of her husband fucking her after all the black dick she had taken with me knowing. The idea of knowing she cheated on me in our bed worked me up even more. I blew my load into her cunt. She followed when she felt me spurt inside her.

We got dressed. Cindy put on a hot little red dress I hadn't seen her wear in quite a while. She said back then that it was too short and showed her ass when she bent over. The rules are different now. I wondered what her co-workers would say. Damn, she looked good.

I kissed her bye and was set to watch her walk down the street the three blocks to the bank.

Remembering the tiny bikini panties she put on, I had to comment.

"You're gonna soak those panties before you get to work."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

Then she stood right in the doorway and took the panties off and put them in her purse. She walked away with a different wiggle and sway of her ass. I got hard thinking about her wet pussy lips catching the breeze.

That night we went out to eat fast food. She was still wearing the dress, attracting attention. We ordered chicken sandwiches. We were waiting for our order at a booth across the room from the counter. They called my name.

"Want me to get that?" My wife smiled.

"You're kind of a little devil, aren't you?"

"Maybe!"

She gave a little laugh and swayed across the room like a woman that had been black fucked, or was going to be. At the counter, she shifted her weight from one side to the other giving her ass a shake.

When we were eating, I watched Cindy's eyes get wide and a smile comes on her face when someone came up behind me to pass where we were sitting.

"Hi, you're that guy that works at the park along where I jog." Cindy smiled.

My mind jumped ahead several gears. There was nobody else within twenty feet.

The man, a dark black man, stopped at our booth. He was obviously taken aback by seeing her with her husband.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

He had this huge smile with lots of teeth. I tried to picture Cindy with him in that liplock I had seen several times. Damn woman!

"You should know me. You fucked me three times with that nice big cock of yours."

His expression was priceless as he looked at me in horror.

"It's okay. My husband knows what I like. Get your food. Eat with us."

He had a bit of a swagger when he returned. My wife made room for him on her side of the booth.

"Here, sit by me."

She patted the seat beside her and grinned.

"How was work?" She sounded like she was his wife asking.

"Oh, you know. Mowed some grass, hauled some mulch, dug some weeds, checked out the pretty ladies."

We all nervously laughed.

We let him finish his meal as we small-talked. He seemed like a nice enough guy although I don't think Cindy cared if he was nice or not.

Cindy leaned towards him. "Are you coming home with us?"

"Sure, if I can. I'm not turning down a good white pussy." He beamed.

I liked the idea he wanted to fuck her.

"Can the others come by?" She sounded like she was pleading with her voice.

"Two of them can't, but I can get Duck to come over."

I listened to them talk. He gave Duck the directions, "B114, the one-bedroom ones."

I watched the look in Cindy's eyes glaze over with an 'Oh, fuck' look. She glanced quickly at me hoping I wouldn't catch on to this black guy who already knew where she lived. I just smiled my best 'caught you bitch' smile.

The guy looked at me not knowing that he had just fucked up about knowing where we live. Cindy ran her hand up and down the inside of his thigh and looked up at him.

"Oh, there it is." Feeling his cock. "Are you ready to go? I want some of that."

Jesus Cindy. Flaunt it. Flaunt it.

"Let me lock my bicycle on the rack first and I'm ready to go."

My wife gave me one of her 'what?" looks and I almost laughed. Her lover mows grass for a living and rides a bicycle to get around. She gave me a scowl and held up her hands, palms facing about ten inches apart.

Mr. Duck was there when we got there. We walked, but I think Duck must have had a car parked nearby. I unlocked the door and followed my wife and the two blacks inside. Cindy turned to us and stated that we all knew why we were there. She tossed the red dress to me and I was surprised all she had on was the thigh-high stockings.

"Let's get to it, boys!"

She eagerly watched them undress.

"It's so much better not to be in the darkness in some park."

Cindy was on the bed, ready for the first cock. The two black guys gawked at her wanton cunt, at me, and then at each other. Duck got to her first and poked what looked eight inches inside her and began to fuck. Cindy hit a quick orgasm less than two minutes in. After she got to the rhythm she mentioned cumming so quickly.

"Black cock does that to me."

It was great for me in full light and being close up. Cindy really appreciated getting fucked and her every movement was about getting as much cock up her cunt as possible.

"Fuck her Gary!"

Duck had blasted his seed inside my wife. It was the first time I had heard Gary's name. I saw Cindy cum three times before Duck had cum in her.

My wife had no problem going full length. After both of them experienced a very satisfying load of cum planted deep in her, Duck stepped aside and let his big cock buddy have a go at her.

"Oh, God! That's what I needed. Shove that big black thing deep in me!"

That didn't seem to be much of a problem as my wife took the extra couple of inches from where Duck had been.

"You the man, Casper! Fuck her brains out. Let her old man here see how she loves the black cock."

Wait a minute! My wife is fucking a man that works landscaping in the park and rides a bicycle to get around, and his name is Casper? He has to go home to his wife, so I know at least the guy isn't homeless. Aw, shit!

While he's fucking Cindy, I get a side conversation going with Duck as we watch.

"Yeah, he's pretty quiet, always in the background, people hardly notice he's there. So, we call him Casper."

"Well, I see my wife is noticing. Fuck him, Honey! Get that big cock!"

That felt good. Cheering my wife on fucking a black guy. I see women in porn just lying there and taking black cock. Cindy goes right after it.

Thirty minutes later, Cindy had another load of black man's seed in her cunt, most likely in her womb.

Casper and Duck didn't stick around. By 8:30 we were alone and my wife had the black cock she needed.

I started laughing about what Duck had said as they left.

"Come on man, I'll give you a ride back to get your bicycle. That is if some kid hasn't cut the lock and take it."

"Hey, man. Don't be making fun of my ride."

Cindy and I laughed about it. Then I hit her with this.

"The highlight of your night was that you fucked a guy named Duck and one named Casper."

I laughed because I thought it was funny.

"I'm going to take a shower and put on a pad. Then we can watch a movie."

"I thought that with pills your period doesn't come very often. Too many black cocks poking around in there?"

"No, I'm showering outside and leaving their cum in me. I have to catch what leaks. Could be a bunch."

She came back naked except for the pad and boy shorts. The boy's shorts made her ass look great. The movie was great, yet I was distracted by all the cum that had to be in her. It made me want to fuck her.

"Fat chance?" I wondered.

I was in bed before she was, trying to conceal my hard-on, figuring she wasn't going to be interested. Instead, she came out of the bathroom and took off her shorts and pad. She laid them on the dresser face up. There was a glistening streak, but not a lot, not as I expected, with two black deposits in her.

"Come on. Let's do this!"

I threw the blanket off, exposing my hard cock. She put a leg over me and did the reverse cowgirl thing. She started out quickly and got faster. Looking at her ass from behind and watching my cock suctioned into her snatch got to me quickly. I blew my load into her just as she hit her own orgasm. I could feel a not-so-tight pussy clench on my cock.

She got up, put her pad and boy shorts back on, and came back to bed, tits exposed. She turned out the light and was soon asleep.

In the morning she kissed me awake.

"Come on. We need time for you to fuck me before I go to work."

Man, this wasn't us. We were down to the married couple 3 times a week thing. We both realized that a black cock made our own sex much better and I loved watching her get it pounded into her cunt.

I was lost in the experience most of the day. I couldn't stop thinking about black guys' cum in her married cunt.

Cindy came home looking hot and a little flustered.

"Where do you want to go to eat?" I asked.

"I don't care. Let's fuck first!"

She took off her clothes in the kitchen and walked to bed. I had to watch her ass as she went. She turned to look at me.

"Come on. I need some cock in my little pussy!"

Again, I blew my load and she orgasmed hard.

After dinner we were on our couch. I asked what she wanted to watch on TV.

"I don't know. I'd rather fuck some black guys instead!"

"Okay, I'm up for a show."

"Really?"

"Sure... "

"Good. I'm calling Casper."

"Hey, it's Cindy. Want to come over?"

"Great. Is Duck with you?"

"Oh, man. There are five of us... "

"Wow!"

"Want me to bring of all us?" Casper teased.

I didn't hear the conversation, but I saw my wife pursed her lips and a big smile then come on her face.

"Sure thing. I'm up for it." She ended the call.

"Up for what?" I asked.

"Oh, there's five of them. That should be fun?"

"Good, maybe one of them has a car, so Casper won't have to ride his bicycle."

Everybody fucked her, some of them twice, and they were gone. I was out of my mind. Holy fuck! My wife fucked five black guys in our apartment, in our bed.

I loved watching it. I didn't try to get names. There were getting too many to keep track. I don't think Cindy asked their names anyway. She remembered them by cock size and how much semen they could deliver into her willing cunt.

We got a rotating list of about fifteen guys coming through. Most of them at least twice per week. Cindy reconnected with the guy, Luther, who she thought was raping her and his friends. And, there were three guys she was hooked with she met being a teller at the bank.

"Just too good not to fuck!" She described them.

We had to put a timeline on it, eight to midnight before work days, and noon to midnight on weekends. Her pussy would flow with black seed.

With that many black guys coming around, neighbors thought we were selling drugs. The police sent an undercover guy to catch us and he was surprised to learn it was a white wife giving black guys free pussy. He usually comes by a couple of nights per week on shift or not.

We had to start a call ahead plan. It worked pretty well, as some guys would still come in a group, so Cindy still had a black going in her while the sperm from the last guy to fuck her was leaking out of her cunt.

Everyone was nice and enjoyed the free pussy. Cindy enjoys the black cock and I love the show.

For those of you that don't enjoy slut wife cuckold stories, why the fuck did you read this far?