Bank Teller Wife Goes Dark Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm! Make it last. I've already cum about a dozen times."

Cindy spent an hour taking 12 inches of black cock when it got the best of Luther.

"I'm going to have to cum, Babe... "

"Hey, I'm about ten orgasms ahead of you already. Shoot your seed into me, Sweetie!"

Sweetie, my ass! Sweetie and Babe. I'd have traded my flashlight for the baseball bat right then. You'd think Cindy was trying to get his balls in her the way she was lunging at his cock. Then hunch, hunch, squirt. We were done for the night.

It was surreal back in our kitchen after two hours off the jogging trail with my wife enjoying getting black inseminated. I expected back in the light that Cindy would look all fucked out and nasty. Aside from combing her hair and some fresh makeup and a clean dress, she'd be ready for church.

She was certainly bubbly and energized, which I mentioned.

"I'm like that rabbit selling batteries. Want to fuck me?"

I had to see what that felt like. Buck hadn't hurt that pussy any and Luther had her as big as he could get her. She bent over the table for me to fuck her from behind. Just as well, I didn't want to kiss her or look at her for that matter. As Luther and Buck had agreed. That was some good pussy. It wasn't like fucking my wife. I'd have to give it a nod to being a little better, with the back story and everything I watched happen.

A couple of days later, we were out shopping and going to the mall. Cindy looked over every decent black guy we encountered. And, a lot of not-so-decent ones, too. I had to point out what she was doing.

"God, Cindy! Really? Some of these guys are pretty nasty,"

"Yes, but you'd have to wonder how large their cock would be and how it would feel in me."

"So, this black thing you had going isn't over yet?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"Well, yes... kind of... "

"Sure, Sweetheart. I see how excited you get when you fuck me after I've had some black cock."

Well, there was that...

"I guess I'm not happy about how enthusiastic you are about fucking them," I offered.

"Well, duh! You see how big they are and how deep they go. And there's all that cum."

"It's that I liked it better when it was just us."

She laughed, "I don't think it's ever going to be just us anymore."

"I didn't ever think my wife was going to turn out to be a slut either."

"There were only two of them. I don't think that qualifies me to be that."

We both noticed some teens wearing "fuck me" clothes doing their mall prowl.

"I wouldn't mind tapping some of that!" I said as we passed by.

Was my point taken? Cindy didn't like the sound of that.

I don't remember being that uncomfortable with her. We decided to go home. The ride was a very quiet one.

We ordered pizza for dinner. The delivery guy was black. Cindy was trying to fuck him. He didn't take the hint. On any

week night, he might have made a move. She gave me a challenging stare as we ate.

"Maybe we should go up the trail to see if Luther was hanging out... "

I let it fall on dead air.

"Well, I'm going. I need him to fuck me."

She went into our bedroom and came out dressed to jog.

"Do I have to go alone?" She asked.

"Do I have to jog?"

"No, you can just go support your wife."

It was early and a nice night. It won't be dark for a while. We walked from the house. Cindy was all nervous about whether Luther or even Buck would be there.

"I hope at least one of them is there. I really need the cock."

We were close. The sun was gone. It was pretty dark. In the backlight of lights at the picnic table and restroom, we could make out figures coming towards us. We could hear them talking and laughing. With us still in the shadows, they hadn't seen us.

"There are three of them. Maybe Luther and Buck have someone with them." I whispered.

"That would be all right. A third guy might be fun."

Still unseen, we could tell it wasn't either of the two that had fucked her. My wife shoved me off the trail and into the bushes and walked seductively toward the men. She strutted up to them, chest poking out. The dirty comments began.

"Hey, white girl. Did you lose something?"

"No, I just wanted some time away from my husband."

"No fun, Huh? Short dick?"

"You might say that."

"You need some black cock to solve your problems."

"Yeah, I think I probably do."

Jesus! Cindy pulled her top off and stood there with her tits jiggling right at them.

'Hey, not yet. Somebody left some cushions at the picnic table. How about that?"

"Yes, how about that? So nice of them." Cindy giggled.

Two of them led the way. One was a few steps behind walking beside my wife. She took his hand and walked the rest of the way with him.

I could hardly get through the bushes without making noise. Going up the road they would see me. I decided to go around the toilets using them as a shield. That left me 50 feet away or I'd have to run through the light. I decided to be safe. I could see pretty well and they were talking loud enough for me to catch the details.

I was only a couple of minutes behind. Everyone was finishing up with the sex talk and innuendos.

Cindy kicked off her shorts, letting them see her naked underneath.

"Damn, woman! That's some damn good-looking pussy."

"So, I have been told. Now all I need is some black cock to fuck it."

The guy's clothes came off. One of them put two cushions on the table covering the top of it.

Cindy scooted her ass on the cushions and spread her legs.

"Who's first, or were you guys just bullshitting me if you said you knew how to fuck a woman?"

One of them stepped forward and worked his cock inside her without a whole lot of effort. I don't know which one it was. They all looked pretty much the same in the dark. They were fucking each other pretty steadily, apparently under no pressure because you can't get any more consensual than what they were doing to her.

It had been on for about 15 minutes when I heard my wife say, "you don't have to impress me by making it last. You can fuck me as many times as you want."

"Uh, well, about that. I'm about to blow my nuts inside you. Is that okay, or do you want me to pull out?"

"Oh God, yes. Pump that seed inside me!"

I couldn't see it well, but I could tell from their backlit position that he was pounding the hell out of her cunt. It wasn't a view like holding the flashlight over her and Luther, but I was lined up for a side view from her left. She got a good fucking and gave it back to him in spades, so to speak.

The man pulled out of her looking like she had pretty well drained him. The next guy was fucking her within a couple of minutes and they were fucking away at each other at a quicker pace than the one before.

I realized I was in the twilight zone of a wife cheating interracially. It's like most men realize their wife cheats, but they have no evidence compared to catching the little cunt in the act. I was close up and involved with Cindy fucking two black men, yet now I could see that she was fucking three more of them, yet she was 50 feet away and in near darkness. It was seriously giving me problems with my dick.

The second guy was finishing up in her. I watched him slam his cock into her and watched her rock her hips up to get his full length. He pulled out and said something to her as I strained to listen.

Shit, white girl! How many times do you cum?"

Cindy laughed.

"It was three or four. I'm pretty sure it was four.

The third guy was fucking her.

"Oh, Jesus!" Cindy grunted. "You're a little bigger, aren't you?"

"Best goes last, Baby!"

His growl was loud and long as they made sure she was getting every inch. The pace was different as it wasn't as much fucking between the two of them as how deep she could take his cock. It looked like she had it all.

"This see how many times the big dick makes you cum."

"Yeah, let's see what you do with that thing!"

A couple of minutes later...

"Okay," She grunted. "That's one."

It sure wasn't her first. Even from where I was hiding I could tell she had to be at six or eight before this last guy even started.

It was all weird. It came from my dick wanting me to run up so close to seeing cum run out of her close and personal, and then my brain was telling me to run like hell and keep running. Let the blacks have her!

Women are such whores. Not one of them wouldn't fuck just the right guy at the right opportunity. My wife first called it rape when a black guy fucked her, maybe not so much against her will as she let on. Then, at payback time, she wanted to let him finish. Then she went looking to fuck him again and he brought a second. Tonight she's let three more blacks fuck her and none of them were anywhere near being a rape.

"Two!" He announced with a groan and a big smile on the black guy's face.

Three and four were only two minutes apart, followed 5 minutes later by an orgasm that seemed to go on for over a minute, maybe two. What the hell was this black shoving into her anyway?

The black guy was slowing up. I think Cindy was wearing him down to losing the content of his balls to her. It was hard to tell from 50 feet away. I wanted so badly to walk up and look directly at his cock inside her.

"Come on motherfucker. Pump that fat cock into me. I'm right at the point of cumming and can't get over the top."

"If I fuck any harder I am going to blow a cunt full of seed into it."

"Then do it! Make me cum, God Damn you!"

I could see the movement. Cindy was trying with all her might to cum. The black guy looked like a runner expected to double his speed at the finish line. It just wasn't possible.

Then she hit it, with lots of noises and some cuss words about what he was doing to her. Things cooled a bit as she got over the hump with the sounds of her gasping for breath, then some whimpers like she was crying for joy.

"Six! You little white bitch! That's fucking six times I've made you cum. My old lady would fucking die before she could cum six times!"

"Old lady? You're married?"

"We all three are Honey. Aren't you?

"Well, I ugh, I huh... yes!" Cindy seemed confused like being married was a distant memory in her mind.

Then I realized the guy was still fucking her. He had her at about the 30-minute mark and she was starting to respond.

"Seven! Eight!" It wasn't hard to tell that at eight he was filling her with his sperm.

He pulled out and Cindy sat up on the edge of the table. She said something as she hurried to the toilet holding her hand over her pussy. God, how I wished I could have talked to her then. I would have loved to be in there and watch cum steam from her cunt.

Instead, I realized I was a prisoner where I was. Bushes blocked one side and I would have been in the light the other way. My wife came back from the toilet. She went in there completely nude while showing no modesty amongst the three blacks that fucked her.

They lined up and fucked her again. In the end, they joked about fucking her a third time. Jesus! She'd had a black cock in her 6 times already in what had been an hour.

I was expecting the blacks to leave and my wife and I to go home. Two of the men left and the last guy to fuck her stayed behind with the two of them talking and laughing like old friends. I had to piss and my legs were cramping from crouching for an hour in the shadows.

Cindy finally put her clothes back on and started to walk towards home. Her new black friend held her hand and walked with her. I stood up to follow them as another white guy walked into the light on the other side and headed north. Cindy had an admiring audience she didn't know was watching her get repeatedly black fucked.

By the time I waited for the voyeur to get out of sight and me to piss in the bushes, my wife had a block or so head start down the path. They weren't moving particularly fast. It was more like a couple walking home from a date.

As soon as they cleared the path and got onto the sidewalk, I jogged, yes, jogged over a block and then down to get ahead of them. I got to the apartment first, but not soon enough to get into the apartment ahead of them. That took a fortuitous turn as I ended up hiding and watching her let the guy take hold of the other hand which squared them up face to face.

The kiss wasn't experimental. They kissed full on passionately for a full minute while feeling each other up. I could hear my wife laugh.

"Ha! Got your hand all sticky and slimy reaching down there, didn't you?"

They kissed again, just as hot and slightly longer. One pair of hands separated and Cindy stepped towards the apartment. As their other fingertips parted she stepped to the door and turned back to him.

"Oh, hell. He probably won't be home for two more hours."

"I can't stay that long. Our wives think we are playing poker."

She unlocked the door to let him inside our apartment. She looked around. I kept myself hidden. She turned to go inside and I could hear the lock click as she locked it. She knew I had my key, so it wasn't like she was locking me out. What she didn't know was that I had a key with me for the back door.

She walked over and closed the front drapes, almost catching me full on, as I fell backward against the siding. I wonder if she knew where I'd been the last hour and a half watching her. I wondered if she even cared. The drapes closed in the middle, but I could see around the end to see them get naked and start making out in the living room. After a few moments of make-out liplock, she led him into our bedroom.

She had the ceiling light on and left it on. I could see her naked at the foot of the bed, naked, talking to the man. She turned, laid back, and spread her legs. Jesus! Black fucked six times and, still going after another round, as he moved to join her, I could see his fully hardened cock. It was, again, too far away to guess its size, but pretty hefty.

They quickly began fucking. It was a good and steady pace. I headed for the back door and let myself in. With my shoes at the door, I crept to a voyeur on my own wife. The sounds were pretty loud as they fucked away like teenagers. Cindy had a worse mouth on her than anything I heard from the black men. Most of it was about how good it felt with him fucking her and how deep he was getting.

With the top light on in the bedroom, it was easy to stay hidden in the shadows. I was a little more than ten feet away and considered walking in on them and playing myself as the enraged husband.

But, I was beyond that point, wasn't I? After watching her get black fucked by these men and trying to get a close view I couldn't claim enraged anymore.

Things were pretty heated between them. My wife began almost convulsing in orgasm when he let his seed fly into her.

They were done. Just letting the bone soak until the erection went down while they chitchatted about how good the fuck was. As they started to get out of bed, I stood my ground as they went into the bathroom to clean up. I realized I had better find a place to hide or get back outside. With our apartment being just one bedroom, when I heard them back in the bedroom, I dove behind the couch.

Why was I so damned excited? Getting caught wasn't a problem. It was my wife that he was fucking and my bed where we slept together.

The talk was kind of silly, then a serious note. Remembering that Cindy told the group that I was out late, the man had a proposal.

"The next time your husband is gone give me a call and me and the guys can come and fuck you in your bed instead of in the park."

"Yes, I'd like that."

Her voice was very receptive to the idea and I listened for him to leave. I didn't announce myself but listened to her move around the apartment. At last glance she was naked.

"Oh God! I was so full of black cock! I loved it!" she gushed out to herself.

With that I heard her feet pad from the room and the shower come on. Man, but she'd have a cunt full of black seed to wash out of herself.

When she got out of the shower, I walked into the bedroom. She saw me and kind of tried to cover herself with a towel. It was a joke after being naked in front of three black strangers and fucking them.

"Oh, there you are! What happened to you?" She seemed like she wanted to laugh.

"Well, you got away from me. I couldn't get across the road without them seeing me. I could tell where you were, but I couldn't see or hear anything. Did you fuck them?"

"Oh, yeah! I fucked them all right!"

"How was it?"

"Great! Each one was a little different. Then the last guy really put it to me. He had good length and was extra thick. He really gave my pussy a workout."

She didn't mention fucking them twice. I'd let it come from her, or figure out what kind of liar she was going to be. What difference is it if she fucked three black guys or three black guys twice? Maybe it wasn't intentional and maybe she was turning into a black cock whore and a fucking little liar as well.

"I got home ahead of you. Where have you been? I stopped at the top of the street to wait for you."

"It looked like one of the men left with you. The other two started to leave, then came back, I guess to wait for their buddy. I couldn't get past them and had to wait for them to leave. Oh, by the way. Some white guy was hiding down there watching the whole thing,"

"Oh, my! That's kind of embarrassing."

"Did the black guy leave with you, or not?"

"He walked me down to the street. We talked for a few minutes and he went home to his wife. I waited another ten minutes and went came home."

"Yeah, she's a black cock fucking little liar," I told myself.

What would make the difference? We've gone through the supposed rape and her getting black fucked voluntarily. What's the secret? I would never go out of town. How's that fantasy going to work out?

We left it at the story she told. I wasn't going to tell her I knew differently. The sex I was living with. I'd give her a chance on the lying.

"You must be tired. Are you ready for bed?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine. Really fine." Her voice got a little whimsical.

"You sound like you could go back up to the park for another round of fucking."

"No... well...uh... I could. No one is going to be there though."

I shook my head. She realized that it was not the response I expected or wanted.

We lay in bed and talked.

"Those guys work for the parks department. They had cushions in the storage that they fucked me on. I probably wasn't the first."

"I wonder if they knew Luther and Buck? Did you get a phone number?"

"They tell the wives they have a poker night. I told them you were out of town sometimes. He wanted to have them come here to fuck me."

"You'd fuck these guys in our apartment, in our bed?"

"Uh, I suppose I could. It would be better than being in the park in the dark on that wobbly table. What do you think?"

"I can't believe you'd bring one of them here. Fucking him in our bed would be inexcusable."

Would she catch the reference to "him" instead of "they"?

She started to get out of bed. I asked where she was going.

"I'm leaking cum. There's so much where he put it, too deep for a shower to take care of it."

I could see her with a hand full of toilet paper and then swiping up her slit with the washclothyour. Nothing is as exciting as knowing you wife is in the toilet cleaning some other guy's cum out of her pussy. I was hard and erect when she came back to bed.

"Oh, look at you! Looking for a little challenge to claim your wife back?"

"Might as well have a turn now that the line of men has cleared out." I joked.

She got on her back and opened her thighs for me. I had to stare. That was a different pussy than I married. My wife blushed and put her hand over it.

"What? I know. I'm still leaking!"

"No, I remember a couple of weeks ago when I had to struggle to get a finger in it."