All Comments on 'Banquet Two'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 272 Comments (Page 3)
knoxhardknoxhard5 months ago

This is a five plus. This is a reconciliation that I can buy happening. Some won't like it. Some wouldn't have agreed to reconcile. But some would. Real world is like that. The story does an effective job selling it.

She loved him first in all ways but one. He removed the competition for that one way after fair warning and after the predator did it anyway. Given his kids' best interests, his OWN heart, her remorse, her sacrifice to attempt reconciliation using Linda, I can accept wholeheartedly that HE can reconcile and that it is appropriate for him. Even if others would not have chosen his course.

An interesting question is whether her giving in (and the subsequent developments) might be the possible long-term outcome. Had she not fallen, his demons would never have left. Divorce would likely have followed once kids were out on their own.

Is murder appropriate morally for the crime of seducing his wife? No. But then, we don't know that Will didn't simply provide info to other people who chose to take that step for their own purposes.

This is a thought-provoking story. It would deserve a five simply for raising certain issues provocatively, even if the resolution wasn't done well. I will likely be thinking about this story for a long time.

Well done.

knoxhardknoxhard5 months ago

Note re: comments raising the question of a sexual discrimination lawsuit by Mel against her firm.

No. Just no. She's a partner in a top firm and very successful. She doesn't need the cash from a suit. Assuming she would win which is by no means clear. At all. The firm told her to handle a case she was best suited to handle and told her to NOT have sex with the client. Not exactly horrible actions by the partners. Ummmm, that doesn't sound like a surefire winner of a case.

If she files, her career at that level is dead. That's how it works in the real world. The only reason for filing is hopes of a big payday. She doesn't need the payday and she loves her career too much to throw it away for a roll of the dice in court.

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

I enjoyed this story but I would not have taken her back after giving her all the warnings. 5 stars from Xluckylee because the story was well written and I can't always get the ending I want.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Problem I had with this is MC did more than any man should have to do to keep wife out of Robert's bed. He was too stupid to see that and move on.

.

She didn't do enough to keep herself out of Roberts bed. She just kept playing along and rationalizing until she finally fell...or leaped at the best opportunity of not getting caught.

.

Kept his promise to Robert, who owed him nothing but not his promise to himself or her since he is still married to her. Now Robert is dead and he has to watch her like a team of hawks. Fucked up outcome.

.

Should have dumped her. Who needs that stress in life for the likes of her. Move, keep playing with neighbor cause it pisses her off, eventual find a better wife or enjoy life looking for one.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy605 months ago

This author started off early laying blame on the husband, I personally am repulsed by the feminist/ misandrist bullshit. They can screw around and the husband just has to get over it. The wife did not suffer any repercussions, she did not suffer the same pain she inflicted on her husband by lusting after another man. 2-stars for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome loving wife story of sacrifice and forgiveness hope will did plant that Robert.

Bargyn1Bargyn15 months ago

Well written! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Have to agree with LenardSpencer. The main character is pathetic. And I absolutely hate the cunt he’s married to.

She had no self-discipline and no remorse.

I’m a woman who hates it when women manipulate men with sex, and there were three that did it in this story. Four if you count Gina, who tried.

Yuck. **

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And not I DEMANDer the juicy parts, were Will had an Mano a Mano encounter with a formally big dick, now … not so much … left, at all.

Cheers,

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would have liked a little more of an ending, maybe a little real revenge on Robert, not the implied one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A. Stupid story with an even more stupid middle and an extremely stupid ending. Don't read unless you're a feminist Nazi who wants to see men put down and believes that men will throw away their morals and ethics for a bit of pussy

fritz51fritz514 months ago

I found myself sailing along with this story very appreciative of Will questioning IF their marriage could survive – BEFORE her betrayal. He was tuned in to his wife’s involvement in the attempt to have him agree to the swap so that she might satisfy her lust. He also was able to confirm Mel’s infatuation with Robert. She never even attempted to protect his love for her by denying her wanting to fuck another man more than risk hurting, perhaps destroying, her husband and marriage.

To me, his thinking that even with counseling, a continuation of a life with Mel was doubtful, even though she had not had sex with the guy at that point was spot on. Then, so that there was no misunderstanding, he made it very clear that if she had sex with Robert, divorce was imminent.

When she cheated, Will was expecting it and was prepared. carried through with his threat, as the divorce was already written up, cause - adultery. Immediately, Mel got served, at work for maximum embarrassment, helping ease a need for some measure of revenge on her.

Somewhere in the middle of the last page of this tale, this guy who had been mostly consistent, for unknown reasons started to cave, and Mel won out. The divorce gets dropped, she gets her husband back, and for unexplained reasons, Will can again stomach kissing the mouth that sucked Robert’s cock, tasting the cunt that willing accepted, nay, preferred Robert’s cum, and once again relished shoving his pathetic dick in where a bigger, better, more preferred cock had been.

Here on Lit it is debated about the wife that gets hit by the “Martian Slut Ray” but what kind of brain-altering force did Will get hit with to do such a drastic 180? Is there a “Martian Cuck Ray?”

I have to take some points away from the score, as the ending really was a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sometimes the best you can do for the author is to say something along the lines of: Well written overall but the ending didn't fit the facts. Rather than conplain that the ending sucked. So here goes: It was a well written story but unfortunately...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maybe someday authors will learn to respect the characterization they themselves created. Because they so often shit all over their own characters. We have an intelligent man with principles who is very clear about his boundaries and draws his lines. His partner who, unsurprisingly, IS consistent throughout the story, AKA selfish slut, demolishes his boundaries and takes a huge shit all over his lines. That principled and steadfast dude, pouts a little, postures a little but eventually concedes and doesn't honor any of his values. Why? Because the author already knows how this has to end, even if he has to screw his characters to reach it. At all costs. I'd say it is an obsession with happy endings, but don't know any sane person who would consider staying married with a selfish cumdump as being one. So it has to be a need to write a cuck story, without the stigma that follows the more blatant offerings in the genre.

bacchant2bacchant24 months ago

I liked it very much, you built up the uncertainty nicely but didnt fall into describing your mc actually committing a murder. Great.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

LOVE IT!!!!

What about an epilogue following will activity at the cabin...? ;)

demanderdemander4 months agoAuthor

So, Fritz and the others who hated the ending, Will was a family guy. Once the emotion abated some, that's what was left. It was his bottom line.

As for the cabin and Pittsburgh, in that part of the state, south of the city, there are any number of abandoned deep coal mines. They're all mapped out. But some aren't on any map. D

ronibarretronibarret4 months ago

One of the best reads on this site!

DazzyDDazzyD4 months ago

SUPERB, this is worth 20*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Reference demander's comment. Will is a wimpy cuck with no balls. There I fixed it for you.

danbo56danbo564 months ago

Great story i hope Roberts buried under the cabin

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nope, wrong ending.......... the return to Mel is not warranted, totally lost respect for how you turned Will out in this story. She did not deserve this ending. She was intentional cheater and would again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed this story.

RedRachaelRedRachael4 months ago

How can the counselor ignore the entire year of the wife treating the MC as second best. Nope. Just nope. Mel should be in a shallow grave next to Robert.

TommywinklesTommywinkles4 months ago

Great story. I had hoped that Robert would have been buried somewhere near the cabin.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica4 months ago

This was a well written story even though I was sad to see him take her back.

UncleGrahamUncleGraham4 months ago

It's a Five from me. Good to see an intelligent 'loving wife' for a change.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah, I don't know too many normal men, straight men who don't have cuckold tendencies, who would ever go back to a wife who had the best sex of their life with someone else while married to them. That's an open and shut case, and unrecoverable. She'll always be thinking of him. I would send her off to join him, wherever he may be.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Second time

I liked it, the evening up of the balance between them sexually worked for me.

Still 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My story would of ended at the banquet with my wife being told to go fuck herself. Papers would have been served ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too weird. I would have liked a to the death battle with Robert buried in an unmarked hidden grave

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I guess those ABC CEO’s, if not totally stupid, would choose very very carefully wich clients should work with Mel in the future.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You wrote a story about a wife that pretended to love her husband, who then tried to get him to let her cheat, and was told "no", and told the consequences of cheating. The wife then lied to her husband, cheated on her husband, betrayed her husband, turned her husband into a cuck, confessed that her husband was not as good at sex as her cheating lover. And then expected him to turn wimp and take her back, knowing she would have no incentive to not cheat if he wimped out. Sadly, the husband was not only a cuck, he was a wimp.

In sum, this was a story about revolting characters, with no apparent redeeming qualities. A waste of time...One Star.

nestorb30nestorb303 months ago

Meh, well written but unsensical

Not an enjoyable read for me.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well composed. Loved the ending. Five stars

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa3 months ago

Meh... It was an average rating story. Some minor issues but, for me, enjoyable read. Will could have stopped or interfered with Mel's tryst better. Like I said, holes in the story. He could have went to her hotel (only 4 hours away) instead of calling. He could have Mel tailed by a private investigator. But he decided to let her hang herself with her obsession, Robert. Will should have, also, sued her company (and Robert's) for the divorce because they KNEW what was happening. And whatever happened to the divorce? All of a sudden, it disappeared during their consoling (no one said Will stopped it).... 4 stars for this tale of infidelity, guilt, and his revenge.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Demander, what an Epic Story about a Hot Slut Wife trying to resist fucking a man that she just can't resist and her husband who kills the asshat in the end, but NOT before he uses the wife all that he wants to for a full night of celebration. The husband starts to divorce the slut but weakens and settles for just being a CUCK after he takes out his rival. The Slut knows that hubby did her lover and will be much more careful in the future. Great Writing, Great Effort. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To some of the critics: How does murdering Robert for revenge make Will a cuck? If you believe he was a cuck for not intervening earlier and disrupting her night with Robert, then fine. Makes sense. He was complacent and trusting. But pretty sure having Robert murdered, wipes away his stain of being cuckolded. He was slow, but he definitely took care of business. Of course story went off the rails after she came back from that night.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Creative story. Just befuddles me why the cheating wife in this author's stories is almost always the victim of some sort of limerence or inexplicable, uncontrollable sexual crush.

Some one time slips are forgivable, but this was so cold blooded, premeditated, in spite of multiple warnings of consequences, and the whole sword of Damocles hanging over their affair. How is this reconcilable?

Will banging Linda with Mel asking Linda as a favor, doesn't rate when coming to moral equivalency. Sure it helped his self confidence, but he still would not be able to get past her obsessive sexual infatuation and desire for Robert. Yes him plotting and successfully executing his planned murder of Robert helps, but that is for his anger.

It is ironic that she was gripped by sexual euphoria that night (and next morning with Robert) and even flirted with idea of Robert as the consolation prize (if she gets a divorce l) with his ... wait for it ... big dick (yet more big dick tropology from an LW author), but when she saw the hurt on Will's face and knew the marriage was doomed, all her memories of her time with Robert turned to poison -- that is realistic.

Interesting in their counseling sessions how she knows that most of how amazing the sex was with Robert was getting to fulfill an inexplicable sexual desire after many months and him being new and different. That made her give herself unreservedly to Robert. She has enough self awareness (after the fact) that she is nothing like Linda from February Sucks.

In reality, her husband was apparently quite sexually well versed with a decent sized penis. Linda certainly enjoyed it a lot and told as much to Mel, because Linda took way more sex with Will than Mel expected, and wanted more. While Robert had a bigger penis, Will must have been quite experienced in pleasing Mel with so many years together. But hey orgasms are in the mind. And her mind was on fire for Robert leading up to and during their tryst, but then turning 180 degrees when she was on the precipice looking at losing her husband, kids, and home.

Still that is one hell of a one night stand to get past. Just because she realized how much she messed up and and how she viewed her time with Robert with acerbic contempt, how would Will really believe or understand that? Besides there is more to reconciliation than dealing with his feelings of sexual inferiority by banging Linda repeatedly. Although again Robert's murder solved a lot of Will's anger issues. But trust?

Ok he checks on her all the time now and she knows it. If. Big if. If he was telepathic and could read her mind he would see how she felt about her time with Robert, and her remorse and her desire to make amends. But he can't. Hence the dilemma.

In this story, sex, first with Linda, then between the two of them turned out to be the deus ex machina. But seems unlikely in real-world. But hey it is fiction!

My one pet peeve / criticism is that Will delivers on his promise to murder Robert after the fact, but had no intention of driving four hours to break things up? Heck hire a PI, who when it looks like it will happen, pulls the fire alarm in the hotel, and then leaves her a clear as day message that her husband is watching her. Nope, instead Will just makes phone calls. He loses virtually all agency by just letting things play out. He knew there was a high risk at the celebratory dinner. And he did nothing. Smdh. But it is the author's choice for their story after all.

Still 5 stars for the creativity and the many nuances as well as her attempts to resist temptation and then her slow slide into an adulterous night, yet instantly discovered and the resuktant painful aftermath. Still while I like a good reconciliation story as much as the next guy, this comes off as a hard to believe RAAC. But still 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written but only a 1 because the plot was a little to obvious. The wife needed to feel some real pain. Secondly - Having sex in front of the counselor was weird. Her reaction to it was even more so. AND the wife and counselor colluding was unethical at best. Fucking Linda was not good because it was a set-up. He needed to go find himself a goddess. Pursue her with whatever means possible and have the very best sex of his life. Then they could both be second best and stay together or just part... But the wife needed to feel much more pain.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What bothers me the most about this story is that the MC could easily have gone with her. There was nothing stopping him from taking a few days. Instead like a knowing cuck he allowed it to happen and then used it as an opportunity to justify murder. Most normal people find it hard enough to attack someone in cold blood let alone actually kill. The MC was a cold fish, probably an undiagnosed psychopath.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

Good continuation to the first part. Thanks for your continued writing.

fila4ufila4u3 months ago

yeah there is really no way in hell that Will wouldn't have gone with her and he definitely wouldn't have her go to a party after the trial!! that was just absurd. This needs a little sequel on how Will "disappeared" Robert....maybe buried near the cabin??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ahhhh, such prescient, knowing and insightful comments and feedback from people who have never written a damn thing. Some of these comments are laughable. I mean, what's it like to see the world only in terms of cuck and non-cuck? And that same commenter opines on the psychosis of the MC. Comic gold, albeit unintended!

-St. Vincent

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Nice ending for Robert, but Will should have reconciled with Mel. She did not deserve it.

cruzer1955cruzer19552 months ago

Not my cup of tea, He gave fair warning. She did it anyway. Then he takes her back? That is bad. Sad little man that can allow such disrespect and dishonor.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Will was weak, he should have divorced Me and sued her firm and Rob ert, not good for me

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't know. I liked the story but the ending seemed a little "flat" for me.

tennesseeredtennesseered2 months ago

Well written story. Subtle where it counted and outrageous, too. Strong work. TR

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

there has to be a writing class everyone takes " how to make mc a pissy" will started off strong and got turned into a weak boy..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just another RAAC. On her part, Robert was not "a mistake", but a very deliberate act of long-term planning.

"Ever watchful. And Mel knew it." That's no marriage! That's an arrangement.

49ers6949ers69about 2 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I liked the way it all came together in the end.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 months ago

Yet ANOTHER stupid, arse-about-face, long d r a w n out saga cataloguing in tedious, analytic microbicidal detail, the angst, consequences and ramifications of the poor twisted, tortured and tormented Soul, viscerated, emotionally drawn and quartered by their ever-loving spouse, after the love-of-their-life, their very reason for living (raisón d'etre), realised in a burning-bush revelation, that they were now relegated to a distant second place in the pecking order, a poor-quality consolation prize! Relegated to second place as being third rate!

WHY-oh-why do these RAAC story writers NEVER list them as such? WHY do they REVEL in leading people on with perfect BTB plots only to spring a somewhat nauseating raac trap in a final twist?

Is this because they know that their readership would decimate if duly declared as TAGS or in the introduction?

Why else would so many wuss writers deliberately evade this courtesy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Anothwer lit emasculation creation that would never happen of course wirtth someone like the Wil created earlier on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A good story A few loose ends BUT the old story once a cheater Trust a little BUT VERIFY (jaybee186)

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

bitch got away with it, a lot loose ends in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

They only had each other as an outlet? If that were the case the story could have ended after the first paragraph. To much work involved in the marriage now that the trust had been breeched. Always ???.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absurd on several levels. Virtually everything about law firm culture was amateurish nonsense. The cucking-out was offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And the grass grew over the recent excavation at the cabin. He DID warn her....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Now if Will had impregnated the neighbor and Mel accepted raising the baby as her own I could see the reconciliation happening.

XluckyleeXluckylee29 days ago

Second read and still 5 stars from Xluckylee

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker27 days ago

SUCKED! 1 star. the only redeeming factor is the guy is dead. Like you didn't know. The M/C was a waste, and the bitch made Linda look like a saint. Sorry. A waste of time. Better luck next time, will. I going to Vegas. The odds of her cheating again are through the roof.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

As many others have commented on similar stories, this wasn't a drunken slip up. Mel and her husband were both aware of the first slips with Robert, and Mel decided to go ahead anyway and screw him, even tho she knew he only got off on banging married women, to humiliate the husband. This was months in the making, and every time he asked her to dinner, and offered to fuck her, that should have been their last interaction. And how easy would it have been, to insert a junior into those meetings and dinners, to make sure things stayed above board. No. The wife wanted this to happen, not unlike the one who left her husband to screw the football star. In the real world, they do not stay together.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Nope. Can't tolerate cheaters even if she arranged for him to get backpack. Now they are a pair of cheaters, which, ironically, makes them suited for each other. Vows mean nothing to either one of them. I like your stories, but in this one I couldn't agree with what they did in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Thought the 1st story was terrible this one is worse

NoBullAlNoBullAl5 days ago

Started out as not a bad story but towards the end, for rather poor reasons, veered into all out RAAC bullsh*t!

So he loves her so what? She has proven and in fact even admitted to be a cheating bitch! No matter how much she professes her love he will never be able to trust her the next time some powerful rich guy shows up. In view of what he told her could happen to her lover (which we are later left to wonder about) she may guiltily for a while question his disappearance and stay true at least until that memory fades but ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER!!

AmbulAmbul5 days ago

Well done story with very believable characters. Marriage, sex, and love are not simplistic black and white, but are messy and often not easy. The author, I think, captured the nuances, the doubts, fears, and anguish of Will and Mel realistically and with sensitivity. This story is not the fantasy BTB world that some readers seem to want.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

There is no plausible reconciliation here, just a rancid raac. The slut's betrayal couldn't have been more profound. The slut setting him up to fuck the neighbor was a ridiculous plot device, and certainly not in the least the sort of thing that would act as a catalyst for reconciliation. In fact, it betrays an attitude that further trivialize the slut's marriage. Other things...don't write about law firms. The slut's behavior wouldn't be tolerated. Moreover, firms fire CLIENTS for less than what this client did. The counselor was the usual clichéd unprofessional equivalent of a witch doctor. Finally, one of the warning signs that a cuck-out by the husband is coming is that he cooks for the ever so busy, important wife. Just another story with a weak, unprincipled, low T, feminized, cuck of a husband character and a slut who gets to have her cake and eat it, too.

AmbulAmbul5 days ago

Probably a shady deal gone south. On the other hand, Mel was well aware of the warning to Robert that Will passed along through her and could not be 100 percent sure, and “Will was ever watchful. Ever watchful. And Mel knew it.” She loved her husband but knew that he was a man not to be messed with.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Thus should all predatory scam fall, chum?, gator bait?, worm chow?, dog food?, pig slop?😄😂🤔🤕😡😠😈👿💀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous