Banquet Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will said, "Absolutely. So good. I'll never forget it as long as I live." He was staring at Mel.

Anger flickered across her face. Will smirked.

Mary said, "Don't be mean, Will. But understand that Mel made a sacrifice."

He nodded. "I saw that. There's a big difference, though."

Mel cut in, "Yeah, you did it every day this week."

"The difference is that I didn't want you to fuck around, and you set it up for me....because you fucked around."

Mel was flustered. She said, "I hated it, Will. Was she better that me?"

Will was smart enough to keep his mouth shut. He shrugged.

Mary said, "Will, it does show how much Mel wants to get past what happened."

Will nodded. He said, "Yes. I see that. And maybe it'll work. After a few more weeks....." He started to chuckle.

Mel hissed, "I'll call her off."

He smiled. He said, "You can't. I get her off."

Mel sank into her chair. Then she sat up and said, "Okay. She gets days and I get nights. I need it. If you fuck her...okay. But you have to fuck me, too, dammit!"

Will growled, "You're beautiful and sexy. You can get anyone."

Mel said, "I can, but I want you. I love you. I only want you..." She shot out of her chair, loomed over Will, tilted his head back and kissed him hard and with tongue. He let her. She started rubbing his belly and crotch. He was breathing fast, and he was rock-hard.

Mary didn't intervene. She watched carefully, though. She was more than curious as to how far Mel would go.

Mel was out of control. She dropped to her knees right there. She unzipped Will and took out his dick.

Mary watched even more intently. She thought that he had a nice one.

Mel sucked her husband's cock until he was about to come.

There was a couch across the room.

She took his dick and dragged him to the couch. She shoved him down, pushed her panties aside and mounted him, moaning.

Mary was completely unable to assert decorum. She didn't try.

Mel had an orgasm, and another when Will came inside her.

Then the two of them surfaced from their erotic frenzy and, almost simultaneously, realized where they were.

Mel got off...of Will and the couch. Leaving him exposed and somewhat messy. He quickly sat up, stood up. He was looking at Mary, who was looking at him. Not at his eyes. He turned away and went into a small bathroom that was there. He used some paper towels.

He opened the door, zipping up. He sat back in his chair. Mel was already seated in hers. No one spoke for a while.

The Mel, the lawyer, said, "Sorry if we made a mess, Mary."

Mary turned to Will and said, "It must have been traumatizing for you. It was close to rape. Perhaps you and I need to schedule an individual session soon."

Will goggled at her. Mel stood up quickly.

Mary started laughing. And then so did the other two.

When they calmed down, Mary said, I'd like to schedule a session - with both of you - for about two weeks and see what has happened."

Mel and Will arrived back at the house in their different rides. It was Thursday afternoon. Will was going to the lake cabin for the weekend and would not cancel those plans. He felt it was important to get away. He spent until Monday afternoon, with two more trips to Pittsburgh.

After the counselling screw up, during the weekend 'at the lake,' Mel and Linda spoke about Will at Linda's home.

Mel said, "I believe that your participation could end now."

Linda smiled and said, "My boyfriend Horace is short and portly, but rich and nice. Will is not short or portly and he has true talent, as you know. So, having been invited, why should I leave?"

"Because....because, I want to try to stitch together the marriage. See if it holds. And you're a complication."

"I wasn't a complication when you asked."

"No. It helped. A lot. But you obviously got quite a bit out of it as well. He's my husband, not yours."

"Maybe I could get him, though."

Mel's next statement had a dangerous tone. "You really don't want that...."

Linda said, "Oh. Okay. Well, can we share him for a while? I won't try to keep him, but I'd like to taper off."

Mel wasn't buying it. She said, "You can go out one night and get any guy you want."

Linda's retort was, "So can you. I'll keep Will busy for you."

Mel paused. She said, "I only want to get my family back."

Linda sighed. Okay. I want Monday night. All night. Then I'll stop. I'll knock on his door after dinner. Tuesday it can be you knocking."

Mel agreed. As they parted, she said, "Don't get knocked up."

Linda said, "The other guy's a backstop. But I won't."

Will was home Monday afternoon. He had actually gotten so he could write a lot on the Sundays at the cabin. That weekend he'd made an offer on the place.

He ordered pizza delivered that evening. Mel seemed in a flat mood, so he left it and went downstairs.

At eleven there came a soft knock on his basement door. It was Linda. She said, "This is our last time. All night. Let's have fun." She was wearing a short shift dress and nothing else.

They did have a lot of fun. Loud fun, so Mel might be able to hear. Will thought it only fair.

After that night, Linda moved on. Her daughter was coming home, and she needed to pay more attention to Horace.

Tuesday, Will made a nice pasta dish and a tomato salad. For two. He was aware that Mel would be looking for something more than dinner. He decided not to fight it. Between the two of them, they were as much evened up as possible, while still maintaining the marriage. He had decided that it was best for all of them to do that. For now.

That evening he invited Mel downstairs. She stayed all night. She woke Will up at five-thirty. Then she was hungry, and he cooked breakfast.

As they ate, Mel asked, "Are we okay?"

"We'll never really be even. You tossed me a bone. And I boned her. But that was you. I never would have condoned what you did. Still, it was a nice gesture." He gave her a lewd grin.

Mel said, "That bitch went way further than I wanted."

"She's no bitch."

"Oh, poor boy, you know so little. I thought you were a better judge of character."

He sighed. He was a little depressed because he accepted Mel's evaluation of Linda. And he knew it all along. Hide the salami did not cure his watchfulness for long. He would have taken her anyway. She was so delectable. Not something for a steady diet.

He said, "I have to get to work. I'm going to the cabin this Thursday. I have a separate project there, and I need the location. I made an offer on it. If I buy it, I'll take you out there."

Mel said, "I never asked much about it."

"Either I get it, or I don't. I'll know soon."

That weekend Will was quite productive. His plans and plots for the new 'thriller' worked well. He also sealed the deal to buy the cabin. He went home Monday morning. Got in at eleven am.

He went right up to work in his study. When he was up there, he was working on a kind of mixed project. It was somewhat like a romance novel, but then veered off into odd territory, when the supposed heroine was massively unfaithful one night. He was exploring his demons. He had no idea if it would sell.

He and Mel slept in the marital bed all week. Sleep was only a secondary consideration for her. She felt as if she'd fallen behind, sexually, and needed to catch up. Her effort was admirable, Will thought.

Thursday when Mel came home from work, she said, "Will, I have to tell you that Robert has...well. He seems to have disappeared. On Sunday he had dinner at a restaurant that he often uses on his way home. He left there after a few drinks. He didn't get to his condo six blocks away. That's what Abe told me. There's a search. Now police are looking for him."

Will took this in and paused. He said, "I'm sure he'll turn up. Somewhere. Maybe he has a new main squeeze, or maybe he messed around with the wrong woman."

Mel gave Will a long stare. She said, "Will?"

He said, "No. I didn't mean you. Although...."

Mel and Will were back on an even keel after about a year. It was a struggle at first. But both worked hard, by themselves and with Mary. (No...not that way.)

They spent a lot of time at the cabin. Most weekends. The bed there wore out and had to be replaced. After all, they each had only the other for an outlet.

So, after that year of uncertainty, they seemed like they were okay. Will....? Will was ever watchful. Ever watchful. And Mel knew it.

--------------------------

As it turned out, even after a year, Robert was never found. The longer he remained missing, the more certain everyone was that foul play had been involved. His business accounts were in order. There was no apparent reason for him to have disappeared voluntarily.

But he had been doing two deals with some shady characters. One fell through and money was lost. The authorities focused on that. They also had Gloria's poor husband in for a talk. There had been no arrests.

No one ever asked Will anything about it.

End.