All Comments on 'Banter with Mom Ch. 02'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
In your dreams

9.5 inches of mother pleasuring tool - yeah right - what a laugh - probably 9.5 centimetres in real life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

come on make part 3,hammer her doggie style.tit banger also.

don't make us wait so long for the next story please. later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Chubbed????????

Got hard, again; got thicker, longer, what???????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's always nice

to see 'mom' get a good work out ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very good

loved it

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
Wow another 9 inch story

Yawnnnn next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really boring

Some dialog between them might have spiced things up. Maybe not, but something has to. This is as boring as a rug catalog.

By the way, the possessive of it is its, not its'. Good guess though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I could smell her, her musky aroma. My hand was slick with her juices.

Nothing gets as boy hard like the musky scent wafting from his own mother's cunt. It's the scent of cunt, the scent of mom, the rich aroma of his own mother's slobbering twat. This is a great story, 5 stars of course, but I have to disagree with one thing this gifted author writes: "we were no longer mother and son." Come on, dear mtnman, the boy's handling his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of, and he's forgetting just whose cunt he's fingerfucking?! Au contraire, it's precisely because it is his own mother's cunt that the kid is practically jizzing in his pants. But he's smart, so is his mom, they know a much, much better place for the kid to jizz. So he sticks his fine fat prick up the cunt of all his dreams, fucks it to smithereens, and unloads his hot young balls, shooting his mom a great big twatful of his creamy semen. The boy'll be doing that a lot from now on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous