All Comments on 'Bar Be Que Me'

by theaquarianpen

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
grammar

An interesting quick and hot read BUT, the grammar was horrible. Punctuation being the biggest offense.

tranquility99tranquility99over 13 years ago
Agree - grammar needs work!

This would have been pretty damned hot, but the grammar, spelling and punctuation were so bad I had a little trouble slogging through it. It could have been a 5-star story. :^(

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
For your penance...

Dear Aquaman,

For your penance, reread this story, list all the grammatical mistakes, dwell on the "terrific" dialogue, ponder your character development, bask in your "original" plot lines, wipe that smug smile off you face regarding your oh so clever title, and promise that your next story will show a modicum of improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Story line? SHIT. Writing? SHIT. Will you EVER write a story again? I FUCKING hope not. We do not need another fucked up man hating cuckold wimp story writer. We have enough of them on this site already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
reclaimed

I'm surprised you could spell reclaimed, what an idiot.

rjordanrjordanover 13 years ago
Pretty hot, but...

...you really really need an editor. Not a big deal. You be the story guy and let one of Literotica's editors fix the spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. You have potential for some hot stories, but it's a little tough to read and stay involved when it is so difficult to follow the grammar. Check the Lit FAQ for free volunteer editors.

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Proofread

Umbelievable that this good story was allowed into print.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is the grammer so bad

because of your wet Pen. And yes you should be Bar Be Qued, well done please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Christ, another stupid fuck wimp story!

Must be some pretty sick assholes out there to waste time on this shit. Only needed to scan the last paragraph to determine this was garbage that only fags like bonnietaylor & wantswhiteboys get into. Get some help you sick fagots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
and next year they are all thirteen

very unrealistic and immature

not one marriage would have lasted that night

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

group sex is in the title , why isnt it in that category ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Bar Be Que (sp)

Barbecue, yes, bar be cue, never.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Alcohol and hot tubs

It seems like that combination makes for low inhibitions. Been there and done that.

The story seems plausible to me, smooth flowing and a good storyline that is very erotic.

Although there were a few rough spots that took a little to figure out what the author was trying to tell the reader, but an editor would clean those spots up.

All in all, it's a good story and I enjoyed reading it.

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago
Not bad at all!

Pretty strong effort for a first try, although I totally agree with previous comment that an editor would have helped a lot! The idea was great and the sex wasn't bad at all, but the execution got a little sloppy. Too bad your rating probably suffered from that, as well as from the "offended" readers who think their idea of the correct category supersedes content, creativity and effort... and from the misogynists in the crowd who absolutely can't conceive of a woman having the same sexual prerogatives as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't spell, Can't write, leave stupid comments.

to all the anonamouses

Do you all go to the same church and doesn't the preacher who destroyed your minds tell you not to read this stuff? I know he tells you dancing is a sin. I guess you've all chosen to join the devil. Please thump your bible in someone else s back yard. and let those of us who enjoy this stuff alone. I thought this was a great plot with a solution most are afraid to attempt but should.

YOU SUCK

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years ago

Always challenging to handle a large cast. I liked how it read very stream-of-consciousness.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Good idea.

Not a bad idea for a story. Be careful what you do, it may come back to slap you in the face.

I'll jump on the same bandwagon as everyone else. Proper punctuation and grammar would have made this story a lot easier to read and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it: 5*****

Unlike most of your commentators, who seem to be wanna be 5th grade english teachers, I could follow it pretty well. Thanks, and keep on keeping on.

tom anon

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
the horns will grow

once you cheat you will always cheat there is no going back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shut the fuck up the last commenter

fucking humorless asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
scenes like this destroy friendships and marriages

now she knows she is a slut and she enjoyed it. so whether he wants it or not she will be fucking outside the marriage, especially with Steve. Cheaters as someone said, will cheat again given time and opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Seriously?

"Whoops! Sorry Honey. I tripped and seem to have got my dick stuck in this blond bimbo's pussy. This happens alot, like at that bachlor party. Oh don't be like that Hon, you don't have to fuck the other assholes here, it was just an accident. Don't get all pissed at me, I said I was sorry."

Pathetic! If you can't control your own body then you either need to be locked up or euthanized like the animal you are. Grow up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re" Bullshit!"

I agree. This whole idea of "reclaiming," or "winning back." or "fighting for" the wife that you supposedly "won" when she accepted your proposal and said "I do" is ridiculous.

The fighting should have been done by her when the opportunity to cheat first presented itself.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Who wants to reclaim used pussy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous