Bar Girl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like to suggest a rule, and buy an option," said Nick.

"Go on," said Mama.

"The rule is that there shall be a right of first-refusal. And my option is the right of first-refusal, at the winning bid."

"That is interesting, Maybe Bruno will like that option, he is very keen on Blen. Why should I not offer first-refusal to him?"

"Because, if he had first-refusal, there would be no reason for him to bid. You would take a rich man out of the bidding. That'll drive the bidding down. Call him now. He will pay for first-refusal. He's no fool. To sell it to a poor man won't drag the bidding down, he would be outbid anyway. But, when the bidding stops, you can remind the highest bidder that it's not in the bag. Whatever his bid, the other man still has the right of first-refusal at that price, then give the bidder the opportunity to use his deeper pocket to put the matter beyond doubt by offering a higher price."

Mama thought for a moment. "That is good," she said," and how much will you pay?"

"50,000 cash, now, in your hand."

"We do not need to go through that again. Give me your 50,000. I will write you an option for first-refusal, and I will start the rules."

She took out Blen's file, asked Nick's name, and wrote on a sheet of paper:

Rules for the sale of the cherry of Blen Baitan.

1. Nicholas Carter shall have first-refusal at the winning bidder's highest offer.

2. All bids shall be transparent and certain and payable immediately in cash.

She then wrote out two identical first-refusal agreements, which she receipted, and they both signed each of them, keeping one each. Mama slipped hers, together with the first two rules, into Blen's file. She then entered the 50,000 pesos in her ledger, and locked it in her cash tin.

"Have you seen the product?" Mama asked Nick, fanning Blen's witness shots on the desk.

Nick peered at them intently. He had never seen so much pink. The photos beguiled him, and the more so since it was his girlfriend and he felt a proud entitlement to ownership of the beauty spread before him. Having never seen a hymen before, he examined the pale seal closely, finding it far less attractive than what lay around or beneath it. And, why do people pay for it, only to immediately destroy it, he wondered. He did not care whether Blen came as a virgin or not, he wanted only her smile and her affection - and her shiny pink parts. He couldn't give a damn for that unprepossessing, white skin tag - but he would buy it as a gift for her, it was not for himself.

Mama also wondered, pretty as it was, why the hymen of such an unremarkable girl, should attract such interest. Already it was her best ever purchase. She had 100,000 in her pocket from options alone, and just this evening the starting bid had risen from 50,000 to 150,000. Who knew how high the bids would go?

As they walked out from the rear, Blen looped her arm through Nick's, and took hold of him with both hands. Amor leant down from the stage, and asked what had happened.

"Nick will buy my cherry," Blen replied.

When they sat down, Nick said, "That may have just made things worse, I had 100,000, now I only have 50,000."

"But, you can buy my cherry, whatever the other guys bid?"

"Only, if I have a lot of money. I don't know how much, but a lot. No matter how much I raise I can't be certain. But we have a holding position."

"It is not until next month. I know you will get the money," Blen said.

Nick finished his drink. "You can't work, with me here, and I can't buy you ladies drinks all night. I'll meet you tomorrow, on the corner of Fields and MacArthur. Is one-o'clock fine."

"I see you tomorrow then," said Blen.

She escorted Nick to the door, and kissed him goodnight.