Bar Girl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is learned in our ancient wisdom, and has researched what I must do. I must go with you into the spirit world, and you must accept the embrace of a unicorn. A unicorn will only give his seed to a virgin. When you have mated, I shall consume his seed straight from your body, and his life spirit will become mine, and I shall be healed.

"My wu-po tells me that you are a perfect virgin, with a perfect hymen, the most perfect she has seen, that your vagina is healthy and moist, and engenders a wholesome odour that will attract the acute nose of a unicorn. If you succeed in this, I will confer on you great wealth. I will bid for your virginity, but, on one condition. You must consent to the advances of the unicorn. A unicorn cannot take a female against her will, he will know if she does not embrace him willingly. I will give you 1,000,000 pesos to embrace him without reservation. Will you do so?"

"Of course, for 1,000,000 pesos, I will. I will help you see your grandson," Blen replied with alacrity.

The faces around the table, which fixed intently on Blen as the question was put, all suddenly relaxed into broad congratulatory smiles. Food was ordered, a meal was consumed, and the bargain was celebrated. Mr Chew tired, and he spoke to his nurse.

"Mr Chew will now retire, he thanks you for coming, and believes the auguries are good," translated Hu-Fan.

After Mr Chew had left, Hu-Fan, Mama and Blen, talked among themselves.

"You will be a millionaire," said Mama to Blen.

"I like his story. I like the old man, but he is just imagination, maybe his mind is too old. I cannot have his money because there is no unicorn," said Blen.

"There will be a unicorn. Hu-Fan will explain."

Hu-Fan carefully swallowed the morsel he was chewing, and cleared his throat.

"We can remove a great concern from Mr Chew's shoulders. His last days can be light and happy, but not if he grieves because he will not see his grandson. I wish him to die happy, whenever that may be. When he came to me with his advice from his wu-po, I said I would try to help. I do not believe in spirits. I do not believe in unicorns. But, I do believe I can make Mr Chew happy. He believes, and I can help him see what he wants to believe. After he has bought your cherry, at an auspicious time and place - and I will chose where - Mr Chew's design will be achieved. You and Mr Chew will enter the spirit world together; he believes that this is done through the medium of his opium pipe; he has communed with the spirits by this means since his youth, and believes they have guided him to his great wealth. You will smoke pipes together until it grows dark, then you will be laid out to attract the unicorn, and Mr Chew will hide and watch. A unicorn will come. It will appear, to Mr Chew's intoxicated senses, to be a unicorn. It will harvest your virginity, and its seed will be deposited in you. When the unicorn leaves, Mr Chew can come from his hiding place, and suck the contents from your vagina. He will be happy, and you will be wealthy."

"What will appear to Mr Chew to be a unicorn?" asked Blen.

"We have a white foal. It is a mare," said Hu-Fan, "It is being trained to wear a cosmetically attached horn, and to search out female hormones. Horses have a special gland for this. We shall put a strong dose of female hormones in your vagina, and we shall release the foal, who will come and look for it. When she nuzzles your vagina, you will awake. The foal will also be provided with an artificial phallus; you will then take charge of the foal, and guide the phallus into your vagina; it will tear through your hymen, there will be a mechanism that you will press to inject a sample of semen we have specially prepared, into your vagina; it will be real, fresh semen, with the correct taste and consistency, only we will add a chemical that will make it luminous. When this has been done, we blow a dog whistle, which Mr Chew cannot hear, to recall the foal; you then summon Mr Chew to consume the semen."

"But I do not like to trick Mr Chew," said Blen.

"We cannot make him well, but we can, at least, make him happy," said Hu-Fan.

"And, since Mr Chew is paying for his life, he will pay more than Bruno, and you will be a peso millionaire," added Mama.

"Why is there no honest way to make one million pesos," said Blen, "I do not like to be dishonest. He is a nice man."

"He is a nice man, and you will give him happiness for the remainder of his life. That is not a trick, and a million pesos for him is as a peso would be to you. Would you trade a peso for happiness for the remainder of your life? He will get a better bargain than he imagines, that is all," said Hu-Fan.

"Where will this be?"

"We are looking at some places in the mountains; we are working with an illusionist to find the best location."

Hu-Fan drove them back in his hire car, dropping Mama near Talent Spot, and Blen at MacArthur Highway. Blen emerged from the comfort and protection of the car to be buffeted and blasted by the wind, and sprayed with driven rain, as she made her way to Nick's hotel.

Nick listened incredulously to her story. "A million pesos?"

"Yes," confirmed Blen.

"Do you still want me to take your cherry?" he asked.

"Yes. Have you made your plan?"

Nick hesitated. "There are still some details to be ironed out," he announced with faked confidence.

When Blen's phone rang, and she saw it was Bruno, she answered with relish.

"How is my little goddess today?" he asked solicitously.

"Little goddess is very happy. Today she is not Princess Butt-Slut; she is Miss Cherry-Pie."

"I adored you even when you were Miss Blow-Job," said Bruno.

"Enjoy your memory, you will have no more. Today I meet the man who will buy my cherry." Blen's tone was saccharine sweet.

But harshness returned to Bruno's voice. "Not another fool who thinks his whim will outbid my passion."

"No. A man who will pay for his life, not just a passion. He is wealthy and he will pay anything. He will outbid you."

Blen thought she heard his teeth grind.

"Do not underestimate me you little tramp," he hissed through clenched jaws, and hung up.

When Blen turned up for work, Mama had further news.

"I have spoke with all interest parties, and we will meet tomorrow to agree the bidding rules. We all meet here at two-pm."

Blen looked puzzled, as Nick had said nothing to her. "Did you speak to Nick?"

"I mean all bidders. I know he is interest, but he is not a bidder. He can come if you like. It will not make a difference. I am sorry, but the truth is all the bidders have much deeper pocket than Nick."

"He will come. He has a plan," said Blen.

12