Bar Harbor In Winter

Story Info
A cold day at the beach in Maine.
2.4k words
3.52
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. Everyone in this story is over eighteen. Nobody gets hurt. Cold maybe, but not hurt. I've written about my work situation in Bar Harbor before under a different name so don't think I stole it. I use the same plot and words in every story. Pretty girl gets naked, tied up, something happens to her bunny hole, she lives to tell the tale.

Friday, March 1, 2024. Bar Harbor, Maine, USA. The temperature, a big factor in this story, is 13°F, -11°C, and there's a 10 mile per hour wind off the ocean at Sand Beach. It's the winter after I turned eighteen. I'm living in Bar Harbor, a resort town about 200 miles (320 km) North of Boston. Much of the town is closed in winter, but I have a nice little apartment and mornings I work at the restaurant two doors up, mostly a breakfast place for the few winter tourists we get, skiers, local fishermen, that sort of thing. We make up breakfast sandwiches and coffee and sell them down at the dock to fishermen heading out to, or returning from, fishing, or to pull traps.

When I can possibly manage it I wear my thong bikini at the docks, with an overcoat open in front when it's cold, like today, and the guys like it. The tips are awesome, but in winter there aren't so many customers. I think I mentioned elsewhere that at some point in the summer someone filed an attractive nuisance complaint against me with the police for wearing my thong in the public square. Such a complaint is similar to a barking dog complaint except in this case rather than being a pain in the ass the nuisance actually attracts people. I was never officially contacted but very soon after starting work I knew every cop in town and they told me about the complaint and that the police chief quashed it. Local merchants welcome anything that might attract people to town even at six in the morning. In fact soon we stayed till about ten AM.

A lot of girls here are hard up for money in winter and have few alternatives. Bosses and landlords began to pressure girls to exchange sex for jobs or rooms to rent. I don't do that number but I go to the gym every day and in return for membership fees the manager asked me not for sex but for me to pose for him in the nude for some bodybuilding pictures to use as come-ons for the gym. He said he figured if girls saw pictures of me looking good from working out they would come and join the gym. More likely he figured guys would come hoping to meet girls with bodies like me. What I didn't figure was that along with gym rats at least half the town would end up seeing my nude pictures. Including the local Mafia. One morning early there was a knock at the door of my apartment.

"Who is it?"

"It's Al, from downtown. Open up."

"I can't, I'm not dressed!" It was true, I was in my nightie and a pair of thong panties, no BH (bra), nothing on my feet. "What do you want?"

"Come on, Sweetheart, open up!" I knew who he was, kind of the local Tony Soprano (a mob boss on American television). There was no avoiding him in town. I opened the door. Al and two musclemen came right in, without asking, I might add.

"What are doing?" I protested. "What do you want?"

"Good morning, Sweetheart, where's your boyfriend? Is he here? Tony, look around."

"Hey!" I objected as Tony headed for my bedroom. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"The guy from the gym who has the pictures of you. Him!"

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Oh yeh? You give random guys nude pictures?"

"I go to the gym for free!" Tony came back, he shook his head no, nobody else here.

"We need to know where he is. He owes us." I knew he was in financial trouble. It was tough to run a business in winter up here.

"I don't know where he is. Isn't he at the gym? He opens at six (AM)."

"No, Sweetheart, the gym is not open. Tell us where he is, please. We don't want to hurt you."

"I don't know."

"Please!"

"I don't know!" I tried to be emphatic, but I knew what he could do to me.

"Now it would be very bad if we had to mess up that pretty face..."

"I don't fucking know anything about him. He is NOT my boyfriend!"

"Joe..."

"Joe stepped behind me and grabbed me by both arms. His grip was like a vise. I was getting scared.

"OK, ah...what's your name?"

"Louetta."

"OK, Loretta..."

"LOUetta!"

"OK, Loretta, talk! Where is he."

"I don't know anything!" I didn't but now I really WAS scared. And I was starting to get horny. I love this shit. This was real danger and I was half naked.

"Tony..." Tony came over and stood in front of me. "Sweetheart, where is he? Please!"

"I don't fucking KNOW!" My voice was shaking and so was I.

"Let's see her boobs, Tony." Tony reached out, ripped my nightie down the front, and pulled it down to bare my bosom. Now that really turned me on. Fear and bare boobs. My nipples stuck out like fat pencil erasers.

"Ooo," said Al, in appreciation of my tits. "Look at those nipples. Boy, it would be a shame to mess up those pretty knockers, Sweetheart."

"I don't fucking KNOW where he is!" I was almost crying now. But I was so wet I was sure it would show through my panties.

"Light a cigar, Tony." I knew why. They were going to use the burning end on my breasts to make me talk. I was petrified.

"I'll scream!" Tony lit a fat cigar and puffed vigorously on it. The business end glowed impressively. I couldn't imagine what that would feel like pressed against a girl's bare boob. I struggled but Joe's grip was so strong I couldn't move. I was half-way to cumming right there.

"Yes, Sweetheart, you will. You'll scream like you never have before. But no one will come and interfere. Tony..."

"No, no, PLEASE I don't know anything!" I didn't.

"Tony!"

Tony interjected a thought.

"Al...not on a sixteen-year-old kid..." I was, of course, EIGHTEEN, almost nineteen actually. I certainly had boobs like a fully grown girl. But I was crying like a baby, my half-naked body shaking. Al stood there thinking.

"Hmm. Maybe you're right. I thought of something more civilized. And more effective. He motioned to the rope that was ubiquitous anywhere I lived. "Tie her up and get her out to the car." In an instant, it seemed, Tony had tied my wrists behind me. They hustled me down the back stairs, my nightie still pulled down in front, baring my tits, my legs and feet bare, out into the thirteen-degree Fahrenheit cold and snow. There were at least six inches of snow in the parking lot that I was forced to walk through in my bare feet.

"Oh, my God!" I let out as soon as they opened the outside door. It was freezing cold and I felt the wind cut through my almost naked body. "Oh, my God!"

"Keep your mouth shut, Sister, or we'll gag you!" I could have screamed, but I was too afraid of what they'd do to me if I raised an alarm. And Al was right, no one would dare interfere. They pushed me into a grey sedan, in the back seat in between Joe and Tony. The seat was freezing against my bum, clad only in a thong, if you can call that clad. I could feel the ice cold upholstery on my back through my nightie as they pushed me into the middle of the seat. But I couldn't believe I was really being kidnapped. What a trip!

Al got in front in the passenger seat next to a driver. We backed out onto West Street and incredibly headed TOWARD town, down the snow-banked street past the Bar Harbor Club, motels, and stores, then right up Main Street, snow piled high in spots along the gutter, one lane each way lined with stores on both sides. And there I was in the back middle seat with my bare bosom prominently displayed and my hands tied behind my back. Soon we were up the hill, past Mt. Desert Street, and headed out of town. Now fresh snow was everywhere. I was freezing my ass off even in the car in between two large people. But I was still turned on.

I didn't let myself think about where we were going or what they might do to me when we got there. We bore left onto Schooner Head Road, along past frozen snow-filled fields, out past the crossroad at the overlook and the park entrance, and on into the Schooner Head parking lot above Sand Beach, the lot of course deserted and unplowed in mid-winter. We pulled in and parked smack in the middle of it. There was a single plow width cleared and a foot of snow otherwise. The men all got out and pulled me out with them into the foot of snow and freezing cold and wind off the ocean. For the first time I didn't feel so turned on.

"Bring plenty of rope, Joe." He did. Normally I love being tied up but now I pleaded for mercy. The wind was fierce even though we were surrounded by trees in the parking lot.

"Oh, God, no! Please don't do this to me." I was already almost numb with the cold. My feet did go numb in the snow, halfway up to my knees. The men even struggled in their boots. They dragged me off toward the path to Sand Beach. I screamed for help but of course we were alone. By the time we got to where we could see the beach and the ocean I could hardly talk, I was so cold. The wetness between my legs had stiffened in the cold wind. By now I was shivering all over. I couldn't imagine what this was going to be like. The wind was ice.

Once at the beach they dragged me down the path to where the water came in and formed a frozen pond. We crossed the little channel coming in and the ice broke at the edges and my bare feet got wet and now I couldn't feel them at all. They dragged me over to where the sign was telling visitors where they were. The sign was gone but the post was still there. I was going to be tied to that pole. The incredible beauty of the scene was lost on me. The crust of ice on the ocean, the waves breaking through, the sound of the waves half what it was in the summer. The frozen sand, the beautiful blue-green water further out, the view all the way out to Otter Point. The remorseless wind.

"Strip her, Tony!" I couldn't believe what being naked out there would feel like. Tony did as he was told. I could offer no resistance. I was half-dead with the cold. He pulled down what was left of my nightie, just ripped it off where my bound wrists stopped it from falling off. He dropped the pieces and they blew off in the wind.

"Sorry, Girl," Tony consoled me. He just ripped my thong off me and I stood there in the nude, sobbing, shaking. I had my head down, but I could feel the stares of the men as they admired my naked body. My long, almost blond hair, my bountiful bosom, the broadness of my hips, the firmness of my bum. The invitingness of my cunt. I was completely, utterly helpless. They could do anything they wanted to me. And no one would know, or dare tell.

"Untie her hands!" Tony did the honors with a knife. I didn't feel a thing, my hands and wrists were frozen. After a minute I found enough sense to put my hands in front of me and try to hide my bunny hole and boobs from view.

"Tie her up!" Al motioned toward the post. And they did. They tied my wrists behind it. Then my neck to hold my head up. They added rope around my body under my tits. More around my thighs. More binding my ankles. I couldn't feel a thing. But the scene was storybook. A naked girl, bound and helpless on a frozen beach. They took some time to let me suffer. And I did suffer, but I was willing.

"Ready to talk, Sweetie?" Now I made them wait. It hardly mattered, I could feel nothing. Then I answered.

"No." I couldn't say it, I could just mouth it.

"Sure?" I waited again. I felt the wind on my face, but that was about it. Everything else was senseless. They waited and let me suffer some more and tried again but I had nothing to tell them. After all, I didn't know anything.

"Do you want to die out here?"

"Yeh," I could barely nod my head.

"Too bad. See ya." And they were gone. I was gone. Even my girlhood was numb from where it had been soaking wet with my desire. Any pain I felt turned to numbness, my fear turned into fog, and I slowly drifted toward the end. Slowly I was being done to death. Every minute seemed like an eternity. I was no longer aware of anything. My eyes tried to focus but I didn't know what I was looking at. At length, I was not aware even of breathing. The sky grew gray around me. The noise of the ocean faded away. There was a strange quietness, a feeling of peace, and then I drifted off to nothingness. There was a final quivering of my naked body and then nothingness. I fainted.

But the good news is I wasn't dead. If I were, how could I write this story? And I kept all my toes. The guys weren't really gone and neither was I. After all, they liked me. I had done nothing to them. And I had a great rack and didn't mind showing it. Would Tony Soprano kill a girl with a great rack who served him coffee in a thong bikini?

No.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers